|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

GoodTimes wrote:
<quoted text>No Dan-o I've lived up to every post from square one...What does global warming have to do with Pa governor 2010 ? Get on a Global Warming Site.We don't care about your "Baffle 'em with Bullshit". Why don't you answer Winston ?....p.s....I supported Jack Wagner in 2010.He is opposed to global warminng and doesn't cause it.
and yet you keep responding,

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Climate change" was created because idiots like Algore couldn't figure out whether the planet was warming or cooling. This way they win either way.
False.

You are stating an opinion based on a political ideology. Objective, verifiable science proves you wrong.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

GoodTimes wrote:
<quoted text>No Dan-o I've lived up to every post from square one...What does global warming have to do with Pa governor 2010 ? Get on a Global Warming Site.We don't care about your "Baffle 'em with Bullshit". Why don't you answer Winston ?....p.s....I supported Jack Wagner in 2010.He is opposed to global warminng and doesn't cause it.
LOL! Thanks for proving my point.

Rightwingers can only hold it together for so long. They come with a veneer of respectfulness and politeness, but when you confront their lies and distortions and reveal the illogic of their arguments, they're all the same - angry, childish name-callers.
No kids no school taxes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Whomever says that only parents will pay school taxes and people without kid dont have to gets my vote.
Why do I have to pay for YOUR kids to go to school??? It makes no sence.
I dont want childern and my wife agrees with me. So the way I see it, if YOU chose to have kids, why do you expect ME to pay for for YOUR KIDS EDUCATION????
Simple question.
No before you go on a tangent.......
It's to expencive- either get a better job or.....DONT HAVE KIDS IF YOU CANT AFFORD THEM
It takes a community to rais a child- That was when the mother was farming and dad was hunting. Its 2013
I have to work to support my kids- Then you should have thought of it before having kids.
Get a better job.
I paid over 2000 last year in school taxes and for what, I pay for my own trash pick up, Dont worry about snow, I have an H-1
So it seems my hard earned money is going for nothing but your kids! WHY????
You parents need to start paying your OWN WAY, and stop taking my money, that you don't deserve or have any right to.
Mommy

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Didnt someone pay for your education K-12th grade?

Most likely education was cheaper when you went to school, thus you parents paying less.

So you only paid 2K in school taxes last year?
It takes approx 9K-12K a year to educate a child....not a bad bargain for 2K in taxes a year,huh?

Did you parents pay for your education while in grade school? The whole amount? NOPE!

So if you dont own a car,you feel you shouldnt pay for maintaining roads ( snow plowing, salting ,etc ) or repairing roads ( patching ) in your town? Just the people who drive on those roads should pay??

Plus if you go to a Catholic school ( or you child does ) you pay for that PLUS public school tax.

So someone paid for your edcuation, so you have to pay for others as well, but you wnat to do that.

Out of your school tax comes educating a child, bus service, school teachers benefits, pensions,the schools that are build for the students,heating and cooling paying the electric bill,water bill.( you get the picture ) the school buildings that are built, maintenance of those school buildings,etc,etc,,,,,

If communities that have NO children households didnt have to pay school taxes, the schools would never survive,plus who can shell out 9K-12K a year to educate their child for 12 years of public schooling?? You make no sense whatsoever. You're a idiot!
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

No kids no school taxes wrote:
Whomever says that only parents will pay school taxes and people without kid dont have to gets my vote.
I dont want childern and my wife agrees with me. So the way I see it, if YOU chose to have kids, why do you expect ME to pay for for YOUR KIDS EDUCATION????
Simple question.
It's to expencive- either get a better job or.....DONT HAVE KIDS IF YOU CANT AFFORD THEM
It takes a community to rais a child- That was when the mother was farming and dad was hunting. Its 2013
I have to work to support my kids- Then you should have thought of it before having kids.
Get a better job.
I paid over 2000 last year in school taxes and for what, I pay for my own trash pick up, Dont worry about snow, I have an H-1
You parents need to start paying your OWN WAY, and stop taking my money, that you don't deserve or have any right to.
Someone paid school taxes to educate your dumb-ass.
jmdammit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

School taxes.Now that's relevant to the topic. Here Here !
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

No kids no school taxes wrote:
Simple question.
Get a better job.
Too bad that nobody paid school taxes to give you an education.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

!LOL!

Lil baracky is as petulant as Lil danny BOY when he's been proven a fool and doesn't get his way!

Who does Lil baracky punish by shutting down White House tours? Families on Spring break vacations and tourists visiting DC during the Cherry Blossom Festival, that's who:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/sequ...

Why does Lil baracky hate Americans so much?

What a putz.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Looky looky teddy the racial hating tea bag is back . Your brethren will be happy.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Mommy wrote:
Didnt someone pay for your education K-12th grade?
Most likely education was cheaper when you went to school, thus you parents paying less.
So you only paid 2K in school taxes last year?
It takes approx 9K-12K a year to educate a child....not a bad bargain for 2K in taxes a year,huh?
Did you parents pay for your education while in grade school? The whole amount? NOPE!
So if you dont own a car,you feel you shouldnt pay for maintaining roads ( snow plowing, salting ,etc ) or repairing roads ( patching ) in your town? Just the people who drive on those roads should pay??
Plus if you go to a Catholic school ( or you child does ) you pay for that PLUS public school tax.
So someone paid for your edcuation, so you have to pay for others as well, but you wnat to do that.
Out of your school tax comes educating a child, bus service, school teachers benefits, pensions,the schools that are build for the students,heating and cooling paying the electric bill,water bill.( you get the picture ) the school buildings that are built, maintenance of those school buildings,etc,etc,,,,,
If communities that have NO children households didnt have to pay school taxes, the schools would never survive,plus who can shell out 9K-12K a year to educate their child for 12 years of public schooling?? You make no sense whatsoever. You're a idiot!
Did you read his post? I think it's a stretch to presume he made it through grade 12.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

How sad....Obama's communist buddy, Hugo Chavez died.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Wolf puppy, is your tired pathetic racial hating ass still angry at president obama? hell frigging yes blah blah blah. We liberals wouldn't hope for anything less so I thank you, dumb ass.
Rupert

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Woof Woof....he bad
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

I have to laugh when I see posters mocking my name, Wolfgang.

I happen to love classical music and one of my favorite composers is Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. So I decided to use that as my post name.

Shows the ignorance of those that mock the name. So it looks like I get the last laugh!
solo digo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

How can you say it shows ignorance when "Wolfgang" is associated with many things. Nobody else knows that only YOU associate it with the famous compser. You sound like one of those self glorifying nutjobs
R Jackson

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Wolf puppy, is your tired pathetic racial hating ass still angry at president obama? hell frigging yes blah blah blah. We liberals wouldn't hope for anything less so I thank you, dumb ass.
Is every post you make about racism and the tea party?
R Jackson

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

solo digo wrote:
How can you say it shows ignorance when "Wolfgang" is associated with many things. Nobody else knows that only YOU associate it with the famous compser. You sound like one of those self glorifying nutjobs
The real question, is why are certain posters always trashing every post made by Wolfgang? I noticed the same spelling mistakes you made here are the same ones made by a few other ID's on here. Coincidence or what.
R Jackson

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you don't know what you're talking about.
See, the issue is people who begin making personal attacks rather than debating the issue. I never do that first. But when someone makes that decision, I'm happy to play along.
So any time you see me calling anyone names it's because they want it that way. It's because that's the game they started. I'm just playing by their rules.
I've been nothing but respectful to JM since he showed up. We've been debating the issues here - right up until he started throwing the insults. If that's the way he wants to play, fine. But if you actually read over past posts, you'll see that HE made that decision, not me.
Hope that clears things up for you.
I'm sorry Dan the Man but I was raised two wrongs don't make a right. When one replies to insulting comments with insults, nothing positive is ever accomplished. One might ask why would any person post on a public forum insults, whether receiving or giving? Debating civil will not include insults One who ignores the bait trolls put out there make a civil debater. There is NO EXCUSE to feed the trolls unless you have a little troll within yourself.

I myself have fallen victim to the troll bait myself. Just something for all to consider.
Aunt Bea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Dreadful,dreadful people. Ooooooooh Andy !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 5 hr the boy who cried wolf 3,820
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Fri Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 24 Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE