Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,190)

Showing posts 43,781 - 43,800 of51,421
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reagan Phone

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46656
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Just the facts with NO Fox news spin,...LOL!

LŘŘK HERE:
http://mortduroi.blogspot.com/2012/09/turns-o...
Reagan Phone

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46657
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

So, again, this program was started when? Back in 1984. And what should that tell you? Oh—it was started under the Ronald Reagan administration. That's right, under the presidency of the patron saint of conservatism they started handing out free phone service to poor people.

If the lady in the video wants to thank somebody for her free cellphone, she should thank Ronnie Raygun for her Reagan-phone.

Another myth about the phone is that it is free or a handout. In fact, it is an opportunity for the cellphone providers to make more money—of course. Providing a basic plan of monthly minutes, which a busy person with a family could easily exhaust, the cellphone providers for the "free" phone program charge users money to purchase additional minutes. So, yes, the phone is free up to a point, but the idea all users are paying nothing for the service is just dead wrong.

But being dead wrong about the facts, being readily racist about the rage, is the essential Republican political paradigm, or recipe, in 2012. It is a pathological and predatory tactic. Of course, as Lee Atwater well understood, and eventually apologized for, it was also a tactic that works really effectively in politics—especially if it is allowed to metastasize into a cancerous political meme.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46658
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

common sense wrote:
This is a common right wing tactic you say? Well, I guess that "depends on what the definition of "is" is",-Bill Clinton
LOL, you HAVE to be kidding me?
It seemed to be Mitt Romney's ONLY tactic. LOL!

But it flourishes here as well - multiple times a day some days. Maybe you just need to pay a little closer attention.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46659
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Black Cracker wrote:
<quoted text> Your lies have been pointed out many times on here. You're funny.
Like when? Show me one.

You just make shit up and expect people to take it at face value. Provide evidence for one of your claims for a change.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46660
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reagan Phone wrote:
So, again, this program was started when? Back in 1984. And what should that tell you? Oh—it was started under the Ronald Reagan administration. That's right, under the presidency of the patron saint of conservatism they started handing out free phone service to poor people.
If the lady in the video wants to thank somebody for her free cellphone, she should thank Ronnie Raygun for her Reagan-phone.
Another myth about the phone is that it is free or a handout. In fact, it is an opportunity for the cellphone providers to make more money—of course. Providing a basic plan of monthly minutes, which a busy person with a family could easily exhaust, the cellphone providers for the "free" phone program charge users money to purchase additional minutes. So, yes, the phone is free up to a point, but the idea all users are paying nothing for the service is just dead wrong.
But being dead wrong about the facts, being readily racist about the rage, is the essential Republican political paradigm, or recipe, in 2012. It is a pathological and predatory tactic. Of course, as Lee Atwater well understood, and eventually apologized for, it was also a tactic that works really effectively in politics—especially if it is allowed to metastasize into a cancerous political meme.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!
!LOL!

Anything moderately well-written can't be yours, doofus! You stole your post from Glenn F. Wright.

Between you and Lil danny BOY, half the net is copied and pasted without credit here.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46661
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Like when? Show me one.
You just make shit up and expect people to take it at face value. Provide evidence for one of your claims for a change.
Here you go, Lil danny BOY. You must just zone out and go blind when someone presents evidence of your lying.

Honest people don't claim--as YOU do--that they NEVER lie, Lil danny BOY. Such a claim is itself evidence that you are an habitual, shameless liar.

You've accused me of plagiarism but repeated requests for you to prove it--even one example--have gone unanswered. Have you any evidence to back your accusation? No? Then you are a proven liar in accusing me of plagiarism, aren't you Lil danny BOY.

But your repeated claims on this forum that neither you nor your wife has lied--about ANYthing--EVER--is all the evidence any sane person needs to confirm that you ARE a liar, Lil danny.

Case closed, BOY.

Lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, frequent plagiarist, pathological liar.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46662
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, Lil danny BOY. You must just zone out and go blind when someone presents evidence of your lying.
Sorry, Ted WATB - an assertion is NOT evidence.

Grow up, jackass. You've been relentlessly attacking me for over a year and you've never landed a punch yet. You just keep making false allegations which you can and have never - NEVER - supported with a shred of evidence.

There's something seriously psychologically wrong with someone who keeps doing that. I believe it's called ... DTMDS. LMAO!
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46663
Feb 7, 2013
 
Despite some opposition from neighbors, former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is going forward with plans to demolish his 3,000-square-foot California oceanfront home and replace it with a 12,000-square-foot mansion.

The teardown and replacement of the home in La Jolla was delayed after Romney, estimated to be worth nearly $250 million, was attacked for his wealth during the 2012 campaign and opponents tried to define him as someone who couldn't relate to the average American.

One of the reported renovations is the inclusion of an elevator for his cars that would carry the vehicles to his basement garage.

Last spring, when news of the proposed garage first surfaced, Romney was ridiculed by liberals and conservatives alike for wanting to add the elevator to the La Jolla home.

In addition to the oceanfront property, Romney also owns five additional homes throughout the country.

LŘŘK HERE:

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/mitt-romney-qu...

"I dont care about the poor, they have a safety net" - Mitt Romney
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46664
Feb 7, 2013
 
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, Lil danny BOY. You must just zone out and go blind when someone presents evidence of your lying.
Honest people don't claim--as YOU do--that they NEVER lie, Lil danny BOY. Such a claim is itself evidence that you are an habitual, shameless liar.
You've accused me of plagiarism but repeated requests for you to prove it--even one example--have gone unanswered. Have you any evidence to back your accusation? No? Then you are a proven liar in accusing me of plagiarism, aren't you Lil danny BOY.
But your repeated claims on this forum that neither you nor your wife has lied--about ANYthing--EVER--is all the evidence any sane person needs to confirm that you ARE a liar, Lil danny.
Case closed, BOY.
Lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, frequent plagiarist, pathological liar.
Ted, just some information for you...this is probably the only thread left for DTM, no one will talk to him on the Chambersburg Forum threads. Everyone has caught on to his multiple personalities and lying, and are fed up with his namecalling and big ego....so he has no one there to talk to.

He is a waste of time, my suggestion is to do like everyone did on the Chambersburg Forum, ignore him.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46665
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Ted, just some information for you...this is probably the only thread left for DTM, no one will talk to him on the Chambersburg Forum threads. Everyone has caught on to his multiple personalities and lying, and are fed up with his namecalling and big ego....so he has no one there to talk to.
He is a waste of time, my suggestion is to do like everyone did on the Chambersburg Forum, ignore him.
Thanks for the insight.

What an amoral, unethical wreck he is.

Sorry that he's on your local thread.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46666
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Ted, just some information for you...this is probably the only thread left for DTM, no one will talk to him on the Chambersburg Forum threads. Everyone has caught on to his multiple personalities and lying, and are fed up with his namecalling and big ego....so he has no one there to talk to.
He is a waste of time, my suggestion is to do like everyone did on the Chambersburg Forum, ignore him.
DTMDS.

Seek help.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46667
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Marisa, you came back. You been poll shopping lately? you sure failed at that, huh?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46668
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the insight.
What an amoral, unethical wreck he is.
Sorry that he's on your local thread.
She's lying to you. Check for yourself - rather than ignoring me, there's an epidemic of DTMDS on the Chambersburg forum.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46669
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Ted WATB - an assertion is NOT evidence.
Grow up, jackass. You've been relentlessly attacking me for over a year and you've never landed a punch yet. You just keep making false allegations which you can and have never - NEVER - supported with a shred of evidence.
There's something seriously psychologically wrong with someone who keeps doing that. I believe it's called ... DTMDS. LMAO!
!LOL!

You, Lil danny, are truly one of the most fascinating personalities I've EVER encountered although I'm not proud at finding entertainment in your illness.

Ok, Lil danny BOY, we'll set aside but not dismiss your laughable, unbelievable 'assertion' that neither you nor your wife EVER lies, an embarrassing grandaddy lie itself. And we'll set aside the impossibility that YOU can claim your WIFE never lies, a ridiculous assertion for you to make.

But do you really think anyone on the planet believes that pap? "There's something seriously psychologically wrong with someone who keeps doing that."

You've said I'm a plagiarist but repeated requests for you to prove it--even one example--have gone unanswered.

Can you point to an instance where I've presented the works of others as my own? No? Then you lied in accusing me of plagiarism, didn't you Lil danny BOY. You just made that up. You are a liar.

Time and again posters on here have proven you are a liar, little danny. That explains the chortled mockery when you repeatedly post that you've NEVER lied. You are the most prolific liar on this thread, BOY!

Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, PATHOLOGICAL liar.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46670
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Ted, just some information for you...this is probably the only thread left for DTM, no one will talk to him on the Chambersburg Forum threads. Everyone has caught on to his multiple personalities and lying, and are fed up with his namecalling and big ego....so he has no one there to talk to.
He is a waste of time, my suggestion is to do like everyone did on the Chambersburg Forum, ignore him.
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
She's lying to you. Check for yourself - rather than ignoring me, there's an epidemic of DTMDS on the Chambersburg forum.
!LOL!

So classic YOU, Lil danny BOY!

Apparently you interpret the mockery hurled at you on the Chambersburg forum as a positive--you certainly aren't being 'ignored' as charged, now are you!--and have labeled it 'DTMDS'.

Despite your acerbic, unlikeable and essentially dishonest character, I feel some compassion for your dysfunctional little world, Lil danny.

But there's no denying that your reputation on this forum is that of a liar.
Ted the Head

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46671
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
You, Lil danny, are truly one of the most fascinating personalities I've EVER encountered although I'm not proud at finding entertainment in your illness.
Ok, Lil danny BOY, we'll set aside but not dismiss your laughable, unbelievable 'assertion' that neither you nor your wife EVER lies, an embarrassing grandaddy lie itself. And we'll set aside the impossibility that YOU can claim your WIFE never lies, a ridiculous assertion for you to make.
But do you really think anyone on the planet believes that pap? "There's something seriously psychologically wrong with someone who keeps doing that."
You've said I'm a plagiarist but repeated requests for you to prove it--even one example--have gone unanswered.
Can you point to an instance where I've presented the works of others as my own? No? Then you lied in accusing me of plagiarism, didn't you Lil danny BOY. You just made that up. You are a liar.
Time and again posters on here have proven you are a liar, little danny. That explains the chortled mockery when you repeatedly post that you've NEVER lied. You are the most prolific liar on this thread, BOY!
Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, PATHOLOGICAL liar.
Ted.....go play with your blow up Ann Romney doll..........LOL! with

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46676
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ted wrote:
Ok, Lil danny BOY, we'll set aside but not dismiss your laughable, unbelievable 'assertion' that neither you nor your wife EVER lies, an embarrassing grandaddy lie itself. And we'll set aside the impossibility that YOU can claim your WIFE never lies, a ridiculous assertion for you to make.
Can you show me that post, because I don't remember ever talking about my wife? I remember talking about your admission of abusing your own wife, but nothing about mine.

Can you show that to me, or is it like every other accusation you make - you can't provide ANY evidence to support it?
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46677
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ted...beware...DTM is trying to pull you into his dark world of lies and deceit. He gets off on it. Any attention sets this troll off. Even if it's negative, he doesn't care, just as long as its attention.

He actually thinks there is such a thing as Dan The Man Derangement Syndrome. When in reality he is being laughed at and told to p-i-s-s off. That's how deranged he is.

I have already spent too much time on this troll. He's probably hiding in a closet getting off with all the attention he is getting.

Poor slob, it's all he has. And I'm not about to give him anymore.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46678
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marisa wrote:
Ted...beware...DTM is trying to pull you into his dark world of lies and deceit. He gets off on it. Any attention sets this troll off. Even if it's negative, he doesn't care, just as long as its attention.
He actually thinks there is such a thing as Dan The Man Derangement Syndrome. When in reality he is being laughed at and told to p-i-s-s off. That's how deranged he is.
I have already spent too much time on this troll. He's probably hiding in a closet getting off with all the attention he is getting.
Poor slob, it's all he has. And I'm not about to give him anymore.
DTMDS

Ooooooohhhhh, you've got it BAAAAAAADD!

LMAO! Some things never change. I mean seriously - how many times have you said you're done with me? I've lost count.

A primary symptom of DTMDS is the inability to stop talking about DTM. LOL!
Andy Griffith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46679
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I support Barhey Fife for governor

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,781 - 43,800 of51,421
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr Pretzel Rod Jeremy 5,133
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... 3 hr Steve Gratman 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 12 hr Independent Voter 3,557
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Apr 18 Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••