Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,182)

Showing posts 43,621 - 43,640 of51,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ricardo Montebaun

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
JessePA Talbott, TN......... stfu
First of all, give an honor to God and our Lord and Savior Barack Obama.
//////////
I have lived in both republican and liberal states and my eyes are open i see the difference and I would never want PA to turn into a republican hell like the south.
//////////
Comparing U.S. State Corporate Taxes to the OECD
(2011
OECD stands for the Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development; includes about 25 industrialized democracies.
OECD Overall Rank
----------Corp.Tax Rate..State...Com Fed State Rate
Pennsylvania ...35 .....9.99 .........41.5
Minnesota 35………....... 9.8………....... 41.4
Massachusetts 35…....... 9.5……….......41.2
Alaska 35…………….....9.4………....... 41.1
New Jersey 35…….. 9.36………. 41.1
Rhode Island 35…… 9 ………….40..9
Maine 35………… 8.93……….. 40.8
California 35…….. 8.84……….. 40.7
West Virginia 35 …8.75………. 40.7
Delaware 35 8.7 40.7
Indiana 35 8.5 40.5
New Hampshire 35 8.5 40.5
Vermont 35 8.5 40.5
Maryland 35 8.25 40.4
Oregon 35 7.9 40.1
Wisconsin 35 7.9 40.1
Nebraska 35 7.81 40.1
Idaho 35 7.6 39.9
New Mexico 35 7.6 39.9
Connecticut 35 7.5 39.9
Illinois 35 7.3 39.7
New York 35 7.1 39.6
Kansas 35 7.05 39.6
1 Japan ..........30 ........11.56 .......39.54
Arizona 35 6.968 39.5
North Carolina 35 6.9 39.5
Montana 35 6.75 39.4
Alabama 35 6.5 39.2
Arkansas 35 6.5 39.2
North Dakota 35 6.5 39.2
Tennessee 35 6.5 39.2
*Washington 35 6.4 39.2
Hawaii 35 6.4 39.2
2 United States .......35 ........6.3 .......39.1
I would never want PA to turn into a republican hell like the south.
Question: What the fck do you do anyway besides post crap on here all day?
Question: Are you milking social security or welfare?
Question: Are you getting paid to post all this crap?
Question: do you ever leave the house?
Question: what kind of quality of life do you think you have?

Just curious....ok now focus like a laser despite your autism handicap...ok serious now
Hahahahahahaha
Tatoo

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Look boss, the plane, the plane!
FrogDink

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

alfred e newman wrote:
<quoted text>Someone either has a lot of time on their hands or no life....or more then likely....both! Get a life moron!
Muffin Boy can't take what he dishes out.
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
I, TaxNoMore, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;
that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;
that I take this obligation freely,
without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion;
and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
So help me God.
We must fight the " OBUMMER COMMUNISTS"
Ok, now focus like a laser despite your autism handicap...
ok serious now
I ( George Bush ), do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; OOPPS!! I forgot all about 9/11.......Let's go bomb a country,,,any country..........
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! !!!!!!!
Ricardo Montebaun

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
I, TaxNoMore, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;
that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;
that I take this obligation freely,
without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion;
and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
So help me God.
We must fight the " OBUMMER COMMUNISTS"
Ok, now focus like a laser despite your autism handicap...
ok serious now
Oh yeah, you've got plenty of "mental reservations" and that's for sure...they're reserved for your psychological defects.....

Whoaa...you better call in the troops now like....
A) Boxhard ....tried and true bully boy will come to your resuce
B) Dave Rogers ....the aragant narcissitic OCD spell checker
...he loves to rescue you, his damsel in distress

Come on now...who's it gonna be?...your not to frig.gin predictable.
Is it going to be...

C) Winston Smith ...your upright anglo defender who supports your over the top racist remarks

Or will it be....

D) Marissa....the president and CEO of the MCDA (Marissa's Clueless Detective Agency -for those who don't already know how frigg.in clueless she really is)...she'll smoke them out real good.

Focus now...
Ricardo Montebaun

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Laser like focus now...hahahahha

Frig.gin retard
Ricardo Montebaun

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

D Cheney wrote:
<quoted text>
I ( George Bush ), do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; OOPPS!! I forgot all about 9/11.......Let's go bomb a country,,,any country..........
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! !!!!!!!
What about TaxNoMore's buddy Timothy McVeigh ...this guy is a David Koresh sympathiser as well....wow ...his brain is a soft as a marshmallow.

He's getting paid to post this nonsense....I'm sure of it....its so frig.gin over the top crazy that I can't imagine a human being being this stupid...
Its impossible...he has to be a ringer....there a Jim Demint think tank feeding him a continuous diet of absurd bullsh.it...wow is he stupid...
But maybe Sheldon Adelson is his donor and he isn't aware who's calling the shots. But who I ask you would do what he's doing? And for what?
Its preposterous....
Nobody in real life is this stupid...he's a ringer for some right wing benefactor...id bet money on it.
truth

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2008/02/un-de...

Colin Powell echos Bush/Cheney lies to U.N. that led congress to vote to authorize presidential authority.

pha-Q..........idiot
MonkeyHunter

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Ricardo Montebaun wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, you've got plenty of "mental reservations" and that's for sure...they're reserved for your psychological defects.....
Whoaa...you better call in the troops now like....
A) Boxhard ....tried and true bully boy will come to your resuce
B) Dave Rogers ....the aragant narcissitic OCD spell checker
...he loves to rescue you, his damsel in distress
Come on now...who's it gonna be?...your not to frig.gin predictable.
Is it going to be...
C) Winston Smith ...your upright anglo defender who supports your over the top racist remarks
Or will it be....
D) Marissa....the president and CEO of the MCDA (Marissa's Clueless Detective Agency -for those who don't already know how frigg.in clueless she really is)...she'll smoke them out real good.
Focus now...
Why are you so obsessed with A, B, C and D ? You follow them all over and even post using their ID's. do you have a few screws loose or what? How many ID's do you have Dan the Man? LOL
Ricardo Montebaun

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

MonkeyHunter wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you so obsessed with A, B, C and D ? You follow them all over and even post using their ID's. do you have a few screws loose or what? How many ID's do you have Dan the Man? LOL
So its fckn E) Monkey Hunter to the rescue wow ....

There you go with the Dan the Man obsession...you must be in your Dave Rogers personality right now...you know the one that friggin wrong all the time..I mean he's batting 1000.....you idiot Monkey boy.
dumb and dumber

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Bush too busy to heed warnings.......... too dumb to figure it out..........the death of over 3000 American citizens on his bloody hands on 9/11........
Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Condi Rice were clueless.......... The Bush war crime family.....

NY Times reporter: Bush White House didn't listen to 9/11 warnings:

(CBS News) Eleven years after the 9/11 attacks, there is new information on what the George W. Bush administration knew about al-Qaeda's plans.

We learned after 9/11 that a presidential briefing paper in August 2001 was headlined "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S."

Special section: 9/11 Eleven Years Later

But Tuesday in the New York Times, investigative reporter Kurt Eichenwald says the White House received ominous warnings as early as May 2001.

CBS News spoke with Eichenwald Monday. He said, "What I've been able to see are the presidential daily briefs before August 6 of 2001. And they're horrific, and they are - our reports are 'an attack is coming,''there are going to be mass casualties.' The worst of them, the Pentagon, the neo-conservatives at the Pentagon, as the CIA was coming in saying,'al-Qaeda's going to attack,

LΨΨK HERE:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-575101...
Ricardo Montebaun

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

dumb and dumber wrote:
Bush too busy to heed warnings.......... too dumb to figure it out..........the death of over 3000 American citizens on his bloody hands on 9/11........
Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Condi Rice were clueless.......... The Bush war crime family.....
NY Times reporter: Bush White House didn't listen to 9/11 warnings:
(CBS News) Eleven years after the 9/11 attacks, there is new information on what the George W. Bush administration knew about al-Qaeda's plans.
We learned after 9/11 that a presidential briefing paper in August 2001 was headlined "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S."
Special section: 9/11 Eleven Years Later
But Tuesday in the New York Times, investigative reporter Kurt Eichenwald says the White House received ominous warnings as early as May 2001.
CBS News spoke with Eichenwald Monday. He said, "What I've been able to see are the presidential daily briefs before August 6 of 2001. And they're horrific, and they are - our reports are 'an attack is coming,''there are going to be mass casualties.' The worst of them, the Pentagon, the neo-conservatives at the Pentagon, as the CIA was coming in saying,'al-Qaeda's going to attack,
LΨΨK HERE:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-575101...
I know, great point here....

The Dems have a long way to go to catch up with that Bozo....the cowboy from Texas who couldn't shoot straight. The same bunch of idiots..led by master chickenhawk Dick Cheney's deficits don't matter economic policy who also came up from good ole Texas determined to weaked the fed by spending us into oblivion....that's was their true goal...in my opinion this was all premeditated....
I don't buy into the irrational Tea Party conspiracy theory about them being involved with 9/1q....that's a friigin delusion by someone drinking some powerful hallucinagen.....maybe someone drinking a glass of pure LSD.
Well ok Glenn Beck maybe would do this....I think that guy overdosed on LSD several times...he frig.gin is not a reality based person...not even close.

So in my opinion, anyway the 9/11 bombings gave the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld chickenhawks their excuse to destroy the fed by spending us into freakin oblivion. This was a premeditated plan to weaken the federal government and at the same time fattening their own pockets by sending all that US money right into the pockets of Dick Cheneys Halibutan...

Yes, they fu.ck.ed us real good
This was premeditated and a true conspiracy but of all the fccking made up hallicinations of Glenn Beck. They never see this one...How the chickenhawk gang brought down the US economy. We will be recovering from the crap they took in office for decades.

alfred e newman

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Those obsessed with Bush. It is 2013. Obama was sworn in for hie seond, not first, but second term! Haven't you noticed that Bush isn't around anymore? Talk about stupid, its right here with these posters talking about Bush.
alfred e newman

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

MonkeyHunter wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you so obsessed with A, B, C and D ? You follow them all over and even post using their ID's. do you have a few screws loose or what? How many ID's do you have Dan the Man? LOL
Dan the Man has quite a conglomerate of screen names. He thinks no one knows that he is multiple personalities. Anyone that lives on topix the way he does and obsesses about never lying is just that...a liar.
He must think we are as dumb as he is.
He accuses other posters of being obsessed with him and yet its him that follows these posters around
What would Dan do if everyone ignored him? I bet henwould have withdraw symtoms and become even crazier.
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

alfred e newman wrote:
Those obsessed with Bush. It is 2013. Obama was sworn in for hie seond, not first, but second term! Haven't you noticed that Bush isn't around anymore? Talk about stupid, its right here with these posters talking about Bush.
Marisa, still trying to shift blame from where it belongs.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Ricardo Montebaun wrote:
<quoted text>
...He's getting paid to post this nonsense....I'm sure of it....its so frig.gin over the top crazy that I can't imagine a human being being this stupid...
Its impossible...he has to be a ringer....
wow is he stupid...
...Nobody in real life is this stupid...he's a ringer for some right wing benefactor...id bet money on it.
Take a look in the mirror, Ricardo.

Anyone who believes TaxNoMore is being paid for his posts is that stupid.
Ricardo Montebaun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a look in the mirror, Ricardo.
Anyone who believes TaxNoMore is being paid for his posts is that stupid.
What does my assertion that that the master idiot TaxNoMore is being paid to post his diatribe of Jim Demint style right-wing "think tank" talking points that he's being force fed have anything to do with my intellegence?

Only a dumbass like TaxNoMore would relate a persons intellgence to one believing that a person like himself that post nonsense like his approximately18 out of 24 hours per day.....do you have another job?
Besides this one?

If you don't and your retired with your Vanguard REITs are providing you a comfortable living, then why the fck are you doing this? Huh?

Go out and get a life...nobody is that stupid. That is if you're not getting compensated by a third party to post on here every friggin day for years now...you're a frign idiot. Why

Why? I think that's a reasonabe assertion...I don't really see how this is being equated to my intellect by you....what's the connection? Explain? Why?

If you don't understand you must actually be the master idiot himself....
truth

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

TaxNoMore wrote:
First of all, give an honor to God and our Lord and Savior Barack Obama.
Ricardo Montebaun
Columbia, MD
sez
This was premeditated and a true conspiracy but of all the fccking made up hallicinations of Glenn Beck. They never see this one...How the chickenhawk gang brought down the US economy. We will be recovering from the crap they took in office for decades.
//////////
Short version:
1977 - Democratic President Jimmy Carter Passes
"Community Reinvestment Act," or CRA,
designed to encourage banks to reach out to low income communities by offering loans to minorities and the poor.
1995 - Democratic President Bill Clinton revises CRA by making banks meet a quota for a certain number of low-income loans.
He also increases punishment for banks that don’t loan enough money to low-income borrowers.
This forces banks to write lots of loans that they would not otherwise have written, because the government is forcing them to.
1999 - Democratic President Bill Clinton signs and endorses the
"Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act,"
or GLBA, designed to make banks profitable in good economic times, as well as poor economic times.
The bill allows consumer banks (think checking accounts, savings accounts, etc..) to merge with insurance companies and investment companies, so they all can make money.
BUT for a bank to qualify to be a part of the program, you had to have a high CRA score, meaning that you had to have a lot of loans written to low income people.
The government was effectively telling banks that if they wanted to be allowed to make money off of the investments of the rich, that they had to also be lending money to the poor.
Nice in theory, but look where it has gotten us.
Now we are a nation with a bunch of people losing homes they never could afford, and a bunch of banks collapsing because nobody can pay them back!
Thanks Democrats!
Gramm,Leach and Bliley, who wrote the bill, are republicans!
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Ricardo Montebaun wrote:
<quoted text>
What does my assertion that that the master idiot TaxNoMore is being paid to post his diatribe of Jim Demint style right-wing "think tank" talking points that he's being force fed have anything to do with my intellegence?
Only a dumbass like TaxNoMore would relate a persons intellgence to one believing that a person like himself that post nonsense like his approximately18 out of 24 hours per day.....do you have another job?
Besides this one?
If you don't and your retired with your Vanguard REITs are providing you a comfortable living, then why the fck are you doing this? Huh?
Go out and get a life...nobody is that stupid. That is if you're not getting compensated by a third party to post on here every friggin day for years now...you're a frign idiot. Why
Why? I think that's a reasonabe assertion...I don't really see how this is being equated to my intellect by you....what's the connection? Explain? Why?
If you don't understand you must actually be the master idiot himself....
You post non-stop on this thread and now have confessed either to being a paid shill or an idiot, Ricardo:
"That is if you're not getting compensated by a third party to post on here every friggin day for years now...you're a frign idiot."

It's impossible to imagine someone paying for your drivel so your own logic confirms you're an idiot.
Ricardo Montebaun

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

What a crock of sh.it

So, where did I confess to be an internet shill? I didn't....that's where...

So, I see your non using predicate logic, are you otherwise
You wouldn't start with a false premise...I never confessed to being an internet shill....

I see you're employing the new Limbaugh logic....its new and improved logic where you can start with a false premise and make it work...

Hahhahahah.....most idiots like yourself fall for it hook, line, and sinker...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,621 - 43,640 of51,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr abc123 5,121
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Senator Rendell 3,538
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Apr 18 Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
•••

Fire Weather Watch for York County was issued at April 23 at 3:39AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••