Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>

I Still didn't pull up that post. Everybody knows I WIMPED out. LOL!
Oh so you admit that you WIMPED out! Lets just add wimp behind Dan the.......WIMP LMAO!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> Oh so you admit that you WIMPED out! Lets just add wimp behind Dan the.......WIMP LMAO!!!
Pathetic.

Truly pathetic.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Please point out a single lie I've told or stop making that bogus accusation.
Pull the post up where you stated what your self employed business is....I will then stop calling you a liar.

You see Danny the boy, I don't need to point anything out.....YOU DO!!
Gringo

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong Gringo? Did someone wake you up from your siesta? Are you mad because of my post for Danny? You run quite often to defend Danny. Is Danny boy your friend? Is Danny Boy your special friend? It's amazing how you liberals get so much out of a simple post. Go back to posting your back to back copy and paste postings, okay Muffins from West Mifflin.
Don't worry Dave,
Nobody here out to get you...

You paranoid little freak...

Or are they...

Just leave your address and social security number...

You don't care about Social Security anyway..its just another Obama sociaist program that your paying for everyone else to take advantage of your hard work...

So...come on post it along with your real name Dave Rogers...
Magpies

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

LMAO........Children at play?

Look at you..........my Dad can beat up your Dad.....

Pathetic!!!
LOL!

Grow the F$#K up, enuff is enuff!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Pull the post up where you stated what your self employed business is....I will then stop calling you a liar.
You see Danny the boy, I don't need to point anything out.....YOU DO!!
Wait a second - what do you claim my actual lie is? That I've posted what I do for a living?

So when you said this...
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> Tell me, what's your business? What do you do? What happened to the restaurant? What happened to the aparrments? What happened to all the other jobs you have mentioned over time? Just figments of your imagination....
...where did you get it from if not from my post?
Gringo

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Magpies wrote:
Pathetic!!!
LOL!
OK Magpies we're going to close it down...

All for you...

We just want to make sure that you're happy and content...

Is that better now?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wait a second - what do you claim my actual lie is? That I've posted what I do for a living?
So when you said this...
<quoted text>
...where did you get it from if not from my post?
so nothing, just like I thought. I'm finished with this and here is why....you have lied and diverted. The question was your self employed business not what you "claimed" to do in the past. I can see you have nothing...and I'm not surprised.

Dan the boy, can't produce the post because it doesn't exist. Just another lie.

It's Friday and I have friends and family I intend on spending it with. I have no intention of going in circles with someone that lies. I'd tell you to spend time with friends and family but we all know you have neither.

You are pathetic Danny the boy. No wonder you are here all the time. No one likes a liar in reality and no one likes them here either

Invent a few more posters to keep you company. Poor Danny the boy, all he has for company when we leave is his fictiitious posters.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Please point out a single lie I've told or stop making that bogus accusation.
LMAO...we have pointed out every lie you ever made on Topix. You do you best to weasel out of them or just ignore them. I for one won't fall for that BS again.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Dave,
Nobody here out to get you...
You paranoid little freak...
Or are they...
Just leave your address and social security number...
You don't care about Social Security anyway..its just another Obama sociaist program that your paying for everyone else to take advantage of your hard work...
So...come on post it along with your real name Dave Rogers...
LOL....your posts get more and more childlike each passing day. Time for you to switch over to the closet homo from West Mifflin.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Magpies wrote:
Pathetic!!!
LOL!
LOL, Gringo, I see I was right again. LMAO What is enuff?
Gringo

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> so nothing, just like I thought. I'm finished with this and here is why....you have lied and diverted. The question was your self employed business not what you "claimed" to do in the past. I can see you have nothing...and I'm not surprised.
It's Friday and I have friends and family I intend on spending it with. I have no intention of going in circles with someone that lies. I'd tell you to spend time with friends and family but we all know you have neither.
You are pathetic Danny the boy. No wonder you are here all the time. No one likes a liar in reality and no one likes them here either
Invent a few more posters to keep you company. Poor Danny the boy, all he has for company when we leave is his fictiitious posters.
You fckn idiot...will you please follow Magpies instructions...

You don't follow instructions very well either. Do you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> so nothing, just like I thought. I'm finished with this and here is why....you have lied and diverted. The question was your self employed business not what you "claimed" to do in the past. I can see you have nothing...and I'm not surprised.
LOL! Thank you!

In your staggering ignorance and birdbrained arrogance, you have finally confessed to lying when you listed all the jobs I've had.

You were just mindlessly parroting our wingnut bullshit artists - blindly attacking me with anything you could find.

Your single-minded focus this week has been attacking me. Your DTMDS is so severe that you've done virtually nothing else.

And now you finally admit - without even knowing it - that your just making shit up to attack me with.

Thanks for the end-of-the-week victory. Your self-humiliation has been thoroughly entertaining. LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO...we have pointed out every lie you ever made on Topix. You do you best to weasel out of them or just ignore them. I for one won't fall for that BS again.
False.

You've never done that.

Not once.

But if you think you can - why don't you do it now. Point one out and prove it.

Will you? Of course not. It's just like your school-yard bullying about sending me a Topix message - when I challenge you to actually do it, you tuck your chickenshit tail and run.

LMAO!
Gringo

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> LOL....your posts get more and more childlike each passing day. Time for you to switch over to the closet homo from West Mifflin.
Oh yeah Dave,

I'm Dan the Man

Everyone's Dan The Man

And we're all out to get you...when you go to sleep tonight all of us Dan The Mans are going to shove you into a potato sack and just beat the hell out of you....so be on gaurd.....

Its coming....

Boo

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah Dave,
I'm Dan the Man
Everyone's Dan The Man
And we're all out to get you...when you go to sleep tonight all of us Dan The Mans are going to shove you into a potato sack and just beat the hell out of you....so be on gaurd.....
Its coming....
Boo
LOL...Thanks I needed a good laugh.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

China is taking the lead on climate change?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/22/china...
Steve

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Isn't the gubernatorial race for 2010 already a settled issue?
Gringo

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Steve wrote:
Isn't the gubernatorial race for 2010 already a settled issue?
You're trying to tell me the 2010 gubernatorial election has been settled already?

Wow...didn't realize..this is news.

But what about the 10's of thousands of useless posts on here, most of them by an ignorant asshole that goes by the name TaxNoMore.

You need to get the news out....share this information with the rest of humankind.

Was the winner a Jerry Sandusky sympathiser?

Or was it the non child molester sympathiser candidate who won the 2010 election?

Hey does anybody wanna buy a state lottery...? We aren't doing anything with it anyway....no mafia allowed (shhhh).

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're trying to tell me the 2010 gubernatorial election has been settled already?
Wow...didn't realize..this is news.
But what about the 10's of thousands of useless posts on here, most of them by an ignorant asshole that goes by the name TaxNoMore.
You need to get the news out....share this information with the rest of humankind.
Was the winner a Jerry Sandusky sympathiser?
Or was it the non child molester sympathiser candidate who won the 2010 election?
Hey does anybody wanna buy a state lottery...? We aren't doing anything with it anyway....no mafia allowed (shhhh).
You forgot to mention that homo from West Mifflin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 2 hr bbqbob2001 5,394
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Eddie Swindell 3,824
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE