Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47415 Feb 21, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Such delusions. Such vivid fantasies. Pure DTMDS.
Nice try to change the subject, chickenshit. I guess this is what you have to do when you don't have balls enough to back up your own threats, huh chickenshit?
LMAO!
Here's a condom.....I figured since you are acting like a d**k you should dress like one.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47417 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
So what's your business, liar? How are you self-employed?
I've said how I earn my living. Why are you avoiding the question?
Show me where you told me how you earn a living. Think you can back up your words? This won't be the first time where I've asked you to back up your comment and you NEVER do. You are all talk.

Like the saying goes..
You talk the talk but you don't walk the walk.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47418 Feb 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Threats of physical violence are rather empty of Topix.
Beef up your arguments or sit in the corner.
LOL! Where have you been? You're replying to the wrong person. I was the recipient of the threats, not the one making them.

Try to catch up. Then you won't say stupid shit like this.

Chambersburg, PA

#47419 Feb 21, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a condom.....I figured since you are acting like a d**k you should dress like one.
LOL! Can't answer a simple question. Can't back up your posts with anything. So you resort to vulgar name-calling.

Typical pathetic loser.

Chambersburg, PA

#47420 Feb 21, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Show me where you told me how you earn a living. Think you can back up your words? This won't be the first time where I've asked you to back up your comment and you NEVER do. You are all talk.
Like the saying goes..
You're joking, right? You relentlessly repeat a distortion of what I said, and now you're acting like I never said it?

Exactly how stupid are you? I thought I knew, but every day you somehow manage to slip under the low, low bar you already set.

Chambersburg, PA

#47421 Feb 21, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Show me where you told me how you earn a living. Think you can back up your words? This won't be the first time where I've asked you to back up your comment and you NEVER do. You are all talk.
Like the saying goes..
Seriously - when you said this:
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> Tell me, what's your business? What do you do? What happened to the restaurant? What happened to the aparrments? What happened to all the other jobs you have mentioned over time? Just figments of your imagination....
Where did you get that from? You're claiming I've never said how I earn my living, yet you have this list of things you claim I've said about how I earn my living. Explain how that works.

I knew you were an accomplished liar and have a very weak grip on reality, but to make those claims about what I've said, then denying that I ever said them within an hour reveals a level of dishonesty and delusion that's truly astonishing.

You're one sick, twisted, dumbass mofo, winston.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47422 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! Can't answer a simple question. Can't back up your posts with anything. So you resort to vulgar name-calling.
Typical pathetic loser.
Look who's calling the kettle black.
I'm still waiting for you to pull the post up,where you say you told what your self employed work is. I' m sure you'll try to spinthis away like you do all the other times you could not back your words.
Unlike you, I have to go to work tomorrow, so off to bed I go.
I'll be checking in tomorrow for your post that states what kind of self employed work you supposedly told me you do.

Chambersburg, PA

#47423 Feb 21, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Look who's calling the kettle black.
I'm still waiting for you to pull the post up,where you say you told what your self employed work is. I' m sure you'll try to spinthis away like you do all the other times you could not back your words.
I'll be checking in tomorrow for your post that states what kind of self employed work you supposedly told me you do.
You constantly repeat a distortion of what I said.

Now you deny that I said it.

Are you lying or mentally ill?

Chambersburg, PA

#47424 Feb 21, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
And what work is that?

Why won't you answer?

You claim to be self-employed. What do you do?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47425 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Seriously - when you said this:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that from? You're claiming I've never said how I earn my living, yet you have this list of things you claim I've said about how I earn my living. Explain how that works.
I knew you were an accomplished liar and have a very weak grip on reality, but to make those claims about what I've said, then denying that I ever said them within an hour reveals a level of dishonesty and delusion that's truly astonishing.
You're one sick, twisted, dumbass mofo, winston.
See all your lies Danny the boy? You're even dumb enough to pull them up. But you pulled the wrong ones up. You need to pull the one up where YOU said you told me what your job. You won't pull it up because it does't exist....younmade it up and you were caught again sooooo what does Danny the boy do? He starts his spinning, twisting and squirming.

What a spineless liar you are

Chambersburg, PA

#47426 Feb 21, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
Dan the man is self employed!!!LMAO!!! I thought you owned a restaurant? I thought you managed apartments? I thought you were an office worker? And there's more that you said you did as far as employment. So which is it?
According to you, I've never said what I do to earn a living.

So why do you think all these things? How can there be "more that I said I did as far as employment" when you also claim that I've never said what I do for a living?

Pathological liar or mental illness? It has to be one of the two.

Or is it both?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47427 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You're joking, right? You relentlessly repeat a distortion of what I said, and now you're acting like I never said it?
Exactly how stupid are you? I thought I knew, but every day you somehow manage to slip under the low, low bar you already set.
I take this as to you admitting you have no proof of your self employed work. I asked what kind and you go off in a completely different direction because you have been had AGAIN?

Caught in yet another lie, little man.

You lose little man.

Chambersburg, PA

#47428 Feb 21, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> See all your lies Danny the boy? You're even dumb enough to pull them up. But you pulled the wrong ones up. You need to pull the one up where YOU said you told me what your job. You won't pull it up because it does't exist....younmade it up and you were caught again sooooo what does Danny the boy do? He starts his spinning, twisting and squirming.
What a spineless liar you are
You said...
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> Tell me, what's your business? What do you do? What happened to the restaurant? What happened to the aparrments? What happened to all the other jobs you have mentioned over time? Just figments of your imagination....
...and at the same time are denying that I ever said those things.

Now you're just spinning, twisting, and squirming. What a spineless liar you are.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47429 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
And what work is that?
Why won't you answer?
You claim to be self-employed. What do you do?
And what work is that?
Why won't you answer?
You claim to be self-employed. What do yoi do?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47430 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not looking for an answer. I'm looking for the email you promised.
I guess you wimped out, huh chickenshit? LMAO!

Show me the post where I "promised" liar.

I've already addressed this - as you know.

Why won't you answer my question?

I'll tell you why - because you're lying.
nightrider

Chambersburg, PA

#47431 Feb 21, 2013
Dan is on welfare, thats why he makes up numerous jobs. unfortunatly for him some of us remember ALLthe jobs he has dreamed up. He just got nailed here and he's trying to turn it on the poster that nailed him. Dan doesn't do well when he is caught lying. Thats why he tries to blame the poster rather then admit defeat.there is no way he works, self employed or not. no one can spend the amount of time here and then try to say he is self employed. Especially self employed because self employed means you are responsible
for your income and all the more reason to be devoted to it. If he is self employed, his business is not thriving based on how he ignores it by being here when he should be working. I don't know why he has such a hard time admitting he does not support himself. He would rather lie and this is what happens. He gets caught
He can try to spin this all he wants but we can all read and Dan lied and now he is denying it.

Give it up Dan, you look foolish trying to cover up your lies.
Stop the nonsense

Pittsburgh, PA

#47432 Feb 21, 2013
By the time you guys get done trashing each other, it will be time to elect a new governor.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47433 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
This is just irrational. What's Obama's connection to pimps and drug dealers?
Obama ended the recession. His policies have caused a steady decline in unemployment, a steady growth of GDP, and historic gains in the stock market. By every objective measure, America is better off today than when Obama took office.
You believe things that are objectively, verifiably, factually untrue. You really should consider joining the reality-based universe.
No decline in unemployment.

Pitiful GDP growth.

Stock market inflated by QE Infinity.

Watch the bubble burst.
Gringo

Washington, DC

#47434 Feb 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No decline in unemployment.
Pitiful GDP growth.
Stock market inflated by QE Infinity.
Watch the bubble burst.
Like the GW Bush bubble burst or better known as "The Big Bang".
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47435 Feb 22, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the post where I "promised" liar.
I've already addressed this - as you know.
Why won't you answer my question?
I'll tell you why - because you're lying.
Danny the boy never backs his words. What he does is twists and spins in the hopes of changing the subject in the efforts of turning it on you. He said he told me what kind of self employed work he does. I asked him to pull that post up. Instead he went into a rant that I'm stupid and he already answered my question. So again I asked for the post, again he went into his rant.
He just lies and when caught he rants and spins.
He's an idiot and a lying one at that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr HMO nibblers 5,569
pump it powder (Jan '12) Mon askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:30 am PST

NBC Sports11:30AM
Ravens sign Chris Greenwood
Bleacher Report 1:04 PM
Ravens Can't Let Banged Up Secondary Derail Playoff Hopes
CBS Sports 1:47 PM
Troy Aikman was offered Eagles QB job while announcing game in 2002
Bleacher Report 3:17 PM
Will the Eagles Regret Not Shaking Things Up Secondary?
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick