Ted

Johnstown, PA

#47300 Feb 18, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You bring me such great pleasure when you demonstrate new ways of manifesting your profound reading comprehension handicap.
When I said "It occurs to me..." that indicated that it was a new thought. You know - it's just occurring to me. LOL!
Winston certainly gives you a run for your money, but as Patient Zero - the originator of the disease - you have to be worst, most damaged sufferer.
Thanks for another laugh. You are the funniest when you are unintentionally funny. LOL!
Understood, Lil danny BOY.

You were lying YESterday.

FUNNY avatar, Lil danny BOY! It suits you perfectly. Very dan the MANLY.

!LOL!

Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47301 Feb 18, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Understood, Lil danny BOY.
You were lying YESterday.
FUNNY avatar, Lil danny BOY! It suits you perfectly. Very dan the MANLY.
!LOL!
Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
LMAO! Just like every other time you've accused me of lying - complete bullshit.

You'd have a lot more credibility if you actually knew the definitions of the aspersions you throw at people.

Dumbass.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#47302 Feb 18, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Just like every other time you've accused me of lying - complete bullshit.
You'd have a lot more credibility if you actually knew the definitions of the aspersions you throw at people.
Dumbass.
Lil danny BOY, you'll say ANYthing to try to make a point, the truth be damned.

As the biggest liar on this thread you get a lot of attention. No one likes a liar, danny BOY.

You've fabricated some fantastic illness you claim OTHERS have--DTMDS, that you've named after yourself--rather than face and accept that you're an unlikable, unethical, distasteful person.

Ironically, DTMDS perfectly describes YOUR affliction, BOY.

Lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47303 Feb 18, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Understood, Lil danny BOY.
You were lying YESterday.
FUNNY avatar, Lil danny BOY! It suits you perfectly. Very dan the MANLY.
!LOL!
Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
Here is the extent of Ted POS's ability to comprehend the English language:

Satire = a lie
Hyperbole = a lie
Metaphor = a lie
Irony = a lie
Intentional exaggeration = a lie
New idea = a lie

It's a mental illness. Or a developmental disability. Or both.

Either way, he's utterly incapable of intelligent, normal human interaction.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47304 Feb 18, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil danny BOY, you'll say ANYthing to try to make a point, the truth be damned.
As the biggest liar on this thread you get a lot of attention. No one likes a liar, danny BOY.
You've fabricated some fantastic illness you claim OTHERS have--DTMDS, that you've named after yourself--rather than face and accept that you're an unlikable, unethical, distasteful person.
Ironically, DTMDS perfectly describes YOUR affliction, BOY.
Lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
Yeah, you already said that.

Anything new?

Or is mindless repetition like the now defunct taxnomore all you can muster anymore?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#47305 Feb 18, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil danny BOY, you'll say ANYthing to try to make a point, the truth be damned.
As the biggest liar on this thread you get a lot of attention. No one likes a liar, danny BOY.
You've fabricated some fantastic illness you claim OTHERS have--DTMDS, that you've named after yourself--rather than face and accept that you're an unlikable, unethical, distasteful person.
Ironically, DTMDS perfectly describes YOUR affliction, BOY.
Lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you already said that.
Anything new?
Or is mindless repetition like the now defunct taxnomore all you can muster anymore?
Ok, Lil Danny BOY.

No need to address the painful stuff if it hurts too much.

There's understandable comfort in your fantasizing an imagined illness that everyone ELSE has that explains why YOU are so universally disdained.

!LOL!

Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47306 Feb 18, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the extent of Ted POS's ability to comprehend the English language:
Satire = a lie
Hyperbole = a lie
Metaphor = a lie
Irony = a lie
Intentional exaggeration = a lie
New idea = a lie
It's a mental illness. Or a developmental disability. Or both.
Either way, he's utterly incapable of intelligent, normal human interaction.
and a man playing kids games and watching cartoons and has a hero that's a cartoon is capable of intelligent, normal human interaction?

Danny has a cartoon hero that he talks to for advise. LMAO

Now we know what is wrong with this baby.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47307 Feb 18, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ok, Lil Danny BOY.
No need to address the painful stuff if it hurts too much.
There's understandable comfort in your fantasizing an imagined illness that everyone ELSE has that explains why YOU are so universally disdained.
!LOL!
Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
*yawn*

You've grown tedious and tiresome again. Goodbye.
nightrider

Chambersburg, PA

#47308 Feb 18, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> and a man playing kids games and watching cartoons and has a hero that's a cartoon is capable of intelligent, normal human interaction?
Danny has a cartoon hero that he talks to for advise. LMAO
Now we know what is wrong with this baby.
A cartoon hero and "man" behind Dan the....:
What's wrong with this picture? Is Dan really a little kid that is fantasizing he is a man? Is that it...or is Dan an adult that behaves like a little kid

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47309 Feb 18, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as I remember your answer was to tuck your tail and run away.
<quoted text>
Such a chickenshit you are. You call me a wimp for not taking you up on your offer, then when I do you run away like a little girl. LMAO!


It's so simple you moron. You have been exposed as a young child or an adult with the mind of a child and to put your daughter up to fight your fights I don't think I want to be part of your crazy ideas. I won't be part of anything that is child abuse.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47310 Feb 18, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
*yawn*
You've grown tedious and tiresome again. Goodbye.


You just can't handle the truth, so back into hiding again?

How about coming out with another ID. Try one that fits you like...Super Kid. Hero of little boys.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47311 Feb 18, 2013
nightrider wrote:
<quoted text>A cartoon hero and "man" behind Dan the....:
What's wrong with this picture? Is Dan really a little kid that is fantasizing he is a man? Is that it...or is Dan an adult that behaves like a little kid
Are you new here? I've already explained it. When I got here "Dan" and "Danny" were already taken. "Dan the Man" is a common nickname for people named Dan.

It's really no big deal. I'll never understand why you wingnuts find it infinitely fascinating ... and threatening to your own manhood.

Grow up.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47312 Feb 18, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so simple you moron. You have been exposed as a young child or an adult with the mind of a child and to put your daughter up to fight your fights I don't think I want to be part of your crazy ideas. I won't be part of anything that is child abuse.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I think the delusions from your DTMDS are getting the better of you again.

Or are you just drunk? LOL!

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47313 Feb 18, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't handle the truth, so back into hiding again?
How about coming out with another ID. Try one that fits you like...Super Kid. Hero of little boys.
So which is it - are you drunk or is this just your DTMDS delusions?
nightrider

Chambersburg, PA

#47314 Feb 18, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you new here? I've already explained it. When I got here "Dan" and "Danny" were already taken. "Dan the Man" is a common nickname for people named Dan.
It's really no big deal. I'll never understand why you wingnuts find it infinitely fascinating ... and threatening to your own manhood.
Grow up.
You use a little boy as your logo and call yourself the man.....and you tell me to grow up.....priceless just priceless.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47315 Feb 18, 2013
nightrider wrote:
<quoted text>You use a little boy as your logo and call yourself the man.....and you tell me to grow up.....priceless just priceless.
It's an online handle and an avatar. BFD. If you take meaningless shit seriously, you need to grow up.

But that's the kind of thing you WANT to focus on instead of actual issues, isn't it? Because when we debate issues, I embarrass you every time.
nightrider

Chambersburg, PA

#47319 Feb 18, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you new here? I've already explained it. When I got here "Dan" and "Danny" were already taken. "Dan the Man" is a common nickname for people named Dan.
It's really no big deal. I'll never understand why you wingnuts find it infinitely fascinating ... and threatening to your own manhood.
Grow up.
No, I've been around for a long time, actually I live my life on topix, I have to change names a lot because I post a lot of embarrassingly stupid comments. You probably know me as Marisa, Winston, Peanut, Huh, Wolfgang.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#47320 Feb 18, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the extent of Ted POS's ability to comprehend the English language:
Satire = a lie
Hyperbole = a lie
Metaphor = a lie
Irony = a lie
Intentional exaggeration = a lie
New idea = a lie
It's a mental illness. Or a developmental disability. Or both.
Either way, he's utterly incapable of intelligent, normal human interaction.
Yes, Lil danny BOY!

When caught in a lie you've called it satire, hyperbole or irony. You've claimed quite an all-encompassing, HUGE poetic license arena for yourself, danny BOY, because--according to you--you NEVER lie!

You don't stand by the truth, Lil danny, you invent it!

!LOL!

You've wiggled those terms like a worm trying to get off a hook when you've been caught lying on this thread.

A frequent liar--like you--needs them at the ready, don't you Lil danny.

Lil, danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
huh

Chambersburg, PA

#47322 Feb 18, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Lil danny BOY!
When caught in a lie you've called it satire, hyperbole or irony. You've claimed quite an all-encompassing, HUGE poetic license arena for yourself, danny BOY, because--according to you--you NEVER lie!
You don't stand by the truth, Lil danny, you invent it!
!LOL!
You've wiggled those terms like a worm trying to get off a hook when you've been caught lying on this thread.
A frequent liar--like you--needs them at the ready, don't you Lil danny.
Lil, danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
just apply this to all your post;

huh

Chambersburg, PA

#47323 Feb 18, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so simple you moron. You have been exposed as a young child or an adult with the mind of a child and to put your daughter up to fight your fights I don't think I want to be part of your crazy ideas. I won't be part of anything that is child abuse.
An internet troll is a person who uses anonymity to cause frustration, anger, impatience or to generally be disruptive for no seemingly good reason EXCEPT to be that nuisance.

Most are souless bastards, touched by daddy/priest, and in the stead of coping with that trauma in a healthy way, take out their aggression, anger, impotence, frustration on others.

-have problems forming real-life relationships; have a hard time attracting members of the opposite/same sex,generally introverts. Though some are 'trolls-in-hiding', most are skill-less loners.

General troll behavior:disruptive forum posts; the posts are generally off-topic, or unnecessarily combative. Each contemporary popular website has its own sub-genre of troll

-can be male or female, mostly males, including the popular 'gender bender'44 yo man that acts like 14 yo girl

Female internet trolls, are far more scary then their male counterparts. Female trolls seem to better able to delude themselves into believing that their behavior is not only accepted online but that the traits that they find so well received (they are not) will transfer well to real life. usually ends badly.

Seek help loser!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 7 hr hey numb nuts 5,685
Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Feb 26 Steve Gratman 2
"Thank you for your service"? (Dec '13) Feb 20 anon 8
Police: Pair robbed Rutter's (Jan '10) Feb 15 anonymous 52
Police talk about ways to deter home burglaries Feb 10 Just a thought 4
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Feb 8 Lisa m and family 9
Nurse Cynthia Moschetti in PA guilty of swiping... Feb 4 Greenmachine24 1

Winter Storm Warning for York County was issued at March 05 at 3:57AM EST

Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:07 pm PST

NFL 2:07PM
Mark Ingram among Eagles' options at running back
Bleacher Report 2:22 PM
Latest Rumors Around Chris Canty
Bleacher Report 4:08 PM
Why Kiko Alonso Is Just What Philly Needed
Bleacher Report 7:21 PM
Mariota Should Be Eagles' Ultimate Draft Target
Bleacher Report11:21 PM
Eagles Appear Poised to Fall Victim to Free-Agent Overspending