Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47197 Feb 17, 2013
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Dan woiuld never meet you face to face because he would never have the courage to say to your face what he says to people here. That's why he puts "man" behind his name. He needs verification, he needs it to feel tough. Because in reality he is just the opposite, a small, meek frightened person. The forum gives him the courage that he lacks in reality.
He spends his days here because he is a noboby in the real world. Tha's probably why he is so mean and hateful here.. He has nothing, he has no one. He has been caught lying about his job. He has had jobs from A to Z, and all in a short time. So of course he loves Obama, another 4 years of not worrying about getting a job. His hand can stay out and he can play on the computer all day being abusive to others. In the real world someone would have put him in his place, but like I said, that's why he does his verbal abuse and hate behind the safety of a screen, because he is as far from being a "man" that one can get.
He loves attention, negative or positive. It's the only time pay attention to him....here on the forum. He thinks being laughed at and mocked is people being obsessed with him...if he is ignored here then he willhave nothing, his world will fall apart.
He is a pathetic low life loser that lies, abuses people, and lacks integrity.
Not THIS is talking ABOUT somebody.

This is vivid fantasies about someone's personal life. This demonstrates a pathological fixation on my personal life. This demonstrates a sick obsession with me.

This demonstrates the worst case of DTMDS that I've ever seen.

You poor, sick bastard - seek professional help. You can't seem to do anything on Topix but fantasize about me and constantly talk about me.

Chambersburg, PA

#47198 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan the Man if you want to keep the Man part in your ID I'll be more than happy to supply my address for you.
Fight your own battles you little wimp. Stop hiding under your moms skirt. Time to move out of mommies basement. LMAO
Okay son? LMAO again.
Oh, grow up.

This is soooo typical for the mentally challenged wingnut - they can't hold their own in a debate about ideas so they resort to middle school threats of physical fights.

When someone can't defend their argument with facts and ideas and words, they become frustrated and resort to physical threats. It's the classic tactic of the mentally challenged school-yard bully.

Grow up, Roger the Racist. We all know you're stupid and dim-witted. You don't have to prove it with childish, dumbass posts like this. LOL!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47199 Feb 17, 2013
Danny the boy is self projectiong again. Get a life loser. Oh you can't...your life is here on topix. You have no one in the real world so all that's left is your computer world.

Says he has a family, yet he neglects them by being here all the time. Just another lie, the only family Danny the boy has is the one that left him. That is if he even had one. His wife probably got tired of competing with a computer and got fed up with his arrogant, abusive attitude.

If he had kids, they to were neglected.

Yep, got that one right. Angry Danny the boy, has no one so he lives his life on topix.
He is a multiple personality poster. Probably also suffers from multiple personality disorder in the real world too. Such a pathetic loser. Always calling people names, yet he accuses other posters of middle school behavior. I guess he thinks namecalling is being an adult.

No one likes him here and no one likes him in the real world either. He's just an obnoxious, foul mouthed loser and no one likes people like that.

If anyone needs to grow up, Danny the boy does...then he can be called a man. Until that happens, he's just Danny the boy, and that's all he'll ever be, just an angry, mean and hateful boy.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#47200 Feb 17, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, grow up.
This is soooo typical for the mentally challenged wingnut - they can't hold their own in a debate about ideas so they resort to middle school threats of physical fights.
When someone can't defend their argument with facts and ideas and words, they become frustrated and resort to physical threats. It's the classic tactic of the mentally challenged school-yard bully.
Grow up, Roger the Racist. We all know you're stupid and dim-witted. You don't have to prove it with childish, dumbass posts like this. LOL!
Lil danny BOY, that slam-down, tough guy 'fight club' avatar you use just invites challenges and trouble.

Can you choose a less manly avatar, Lil danny?

I didn't think so.

!LOL!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#47201 Feb 17, 2013
The moron tea bag teddy is back, at least posting as teddy. Ha ha ha ha ha what a small minded tea bag, ahh
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#47203 Feb 17, 2013
four more years of whining from the worthless tea baggers.....HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Probably lose 10 seats in 2016
LMAO!
\\ The tea party was a one shot deal in 2010 they shot their wad in that year and now it's all back to normal HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47206 Feb 17, 2013
Did anyone notice how Dan the Man and the idiot from NJ are always defending each others posts and almost all the time they are back to back?

How many ID's is he up to now?

Hey danny boy, why not tell us the truth why your black ex, dumped you and why you try and defend the black race. No one local likes you, the blacks and whites can't stomach you. Your once family has nothing to do with you. You are a control freak danny, your daughter puts up with you to a point. You just can't stand NOT be in charge. Try taking all this free time you have and stop playing the mental disability for that monthly check and get a job.

Seattle, WA

#47207 Feb 17, 2013
D Cheney wrote:
four more years of whining from the worthless tea baggers.....HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Probably lose 10 seats in 2016
LMAO!
\\ The tea party was a one shot deal in 2010 they shot their wad in that year and now it's all back to normal HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Only bobby6464 hates the tea party. You messed up again punk and forgot who you were posting as. aka Dan the Man.
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

#47211 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
Did anyone notice how Dan the Man and the idiot from NJ are always defending each others posts and almost all the time they are back to back?
Hey danny boy, why not tell us the truth why your black ex, dumped you and why you try and defend the black race. No one local likes you, the blacks and whites can't stomach you. Your once family has nothing to do with you. You are a control freak danny, your daughter puts up with you to a point. You just can't stand NOT be in charge. Try taking all this free time you have and stop playing the mental disability for that monthly check and get a job.
Yes, Yes, Davey...you dope...in fact, everybody on Topix except you is actually Dan the Man
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

#47212 Feb 17, 2013
I'm starting to miss all the cut and paste right wing "stink tank" diatribes produced by the loser boy himself...

No I don't ...not really but sometimes I think its better than the back and forth banter with idiot boy.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47213 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
Yea I noticed that too. I also have noticed that the Danny the boy/bobby6464, are obsessed with Marisa. Interesting huh? Danny the boy gives himself way too much credit. Thinks no one will figure out he is multiple posters.
He is mean, abusive, intolerant, liar, lazy and arrogant.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47215 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
Danny the boy is too lazy to work, probably another reason his family left him. They got tired of him laying around all day on the computer. Danny the boy is set for the next four years, that welfare check and food stamps will keep coming in. Danny the boy is what you call a leach on society. A bum, a moocher, a burdon on the taxpayers. Basically a loser.

Seattle, WA

#47217 Feb 17, 2013
John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Yes, Davey...you dope...in fact, everybody on Topix except you is actually Dan the Man
I guess you get sick and tired of the same messages? Do you get tired of sending the same messages to taxnomore?

Seattle, WA

#47218 Feb 17, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Yea I noticed that too. I also have noticed that the Danny the boy/bobby6464, are obsessed with Marisa. Interesting huh? Danny the boy gives himself way too much credit. Thinks no one will figure out he is multiple posters.
Yep, he is all those and more. He is entertaining for me at times. I've read most of the posts from danny boy to Marisa. he is always accusing others of having this DTMS yet he follows you all around and a few others.

What has my concern is the different personalities he has and the ability to pull of information from his files that he keeps on me and others. I actually believe if he knew where some of us live he would be stalking us. Who in their right mind would have all these different ID's with different IP's, all the different businesses he says he owns, on here almost 24/7, his obsession with some of us, his obsession with Obama, the hate towards any conservative, his defending the blacks yet admits he is not black and his opinion that minorities cannot have racist views, only us white folks.

In Dan the Man's eyes "Proved by his posts" he cannot have a wrong view, even when the proof is staring in right in the face.

I've offered him the information on where I live and we seen his post of wimping out.
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

#47219 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, he is all those and more. He is entertaining for me at times. I've read most of the posts from danny boy to Marisa. he is always accusing others of having this DTMS yet he follows you all around and a few others.
What has my concern is the different personalities he has and the ability to pull of information from his files that he keeps on me and others. I actually believe if he knew where some of us live he would be stalking us. Who in their right mind would have all these different ID's with different IP's, all the different businesses he says he owns, on here almost 24/7, his obsession with some of us, his obsession with Obama, the hate towards any conservative, his defending the blacks yet admits he is not black and his opinion that minorities cannot have racist views, only us white folks.
In Dan the Man's eyes "Proved by his posts" he cannot have a wrong view, even when the proof is staring in right in the face.
I've offered him the information on where I live and we seen his post of wimping out.
Are you fckn talking to yourself now?
Ok everyone..all you Dan the Man's out there just play along with this deep conversation from the idiot to the duffus with love...

Very serious conversation... wow they really are idiotic...no joke.

Chambersburg, PA

#47220 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you get sick and tired of the same messages? Do you get tired of sending the same messages to taxnomore?
Taxnomore? Who's that? There's nobody by that name here.

LMAO!

Chambersburg, PA

#47221 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
No, I didn't "wimp out." I did you a favor by mocking your dumbass juvenile redneck post rather than taking you up on it.

But, hey, if you want to go that way feel free. Tell me where you live.

If you've got the guts.

Chambersburg, PA

#47222 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
DTMDS

Chambersburg, PA

#47223 Feb 17, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Danny the boy is too lazy to work, probably another reason his family left him. They got tired of him laying around all day on the computer. Danny the boy is set for the next four years, that welfare check and food stamps will keep coming in. Danny the boy is what you call a leach on society. A bum, a moocher, a burdon on the taxpayers. Basically a loser.
Still fantasizing about my life?

Yep, she just can't stop.

DTMDS

Chambersburg, PA

#47224 Feb 17, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Yea I noticed that too. I also have noticed that the Danny the boy/bobby6464, are obsessed with Marisa. Interesting huh? Danny the boy gives himself way too much credit. Thinks no one will figure out he is multiple posters.
Why do you think I'm obsessed with Marisa? Where have I posted about her at all?

DTMDS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Dec 22 toms 5,576
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov '14 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web