Laughing at You II

Baltimore, MD

#47189 Feb 16, 2013
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
"its"
Hahahahahahahaha
Its working alrght...where are all the ridiculous cut and paste diatribes...I don't see them.
Whoaa...I'm riding the vortex and have you noticed that the dumdass diatribes have diminished...yes... kinda like rope a dope.
Only the dope is an extra-strength dose.
Are you on some kind of Perfomance Enhancing Dope? PED's?
Enhancing your dopiness to super strength. Huh?
So my strategy is working.....
Ahhhh....mission accomplished.....its all about resuts, isn't it? huh George W. Bush
dumb landlord

Pittsburgh, PA

#47190 Feb 16, 2013
Those ain't finger slips.... You horny devil
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#47191 Feb 16, 2013
Laughing at You II wrote:
<quoted text>
Its working alrght...where are all the ridiculous cut and paste diatribes...I don't see them.
Whoaa...I'm riding the vortex and have you noticed that the dumdass diatribes have diminished...yes... kinda like rope a dope.
Only the dope is an extra-strength dose.
Are you on some kind of Perfomance Enhancing Dope? PED's?
Enhancing your dopiness to super strength. Huh?
So my strategy is working.....
Ahhhh....mission accomplished.....its all about resuts, isn't it? huh George W. Bush
Lazy ignorance:
"Its"
"alrght"
"dumdass" hahaha
"Perfomance"
"resuts"

Hahahahahahahaha

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47192 Feb 16, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Oh. My. God.
Won't somebody put this poor sick bastard out of his misery? His DTMDS has completely overwhelmed his ability to be a rational, functional human being.


Dan the Man if you want to keep the Man part in your ID I'll be more than happy to supply my address for you.

Fight your own battles you little wimp. Stop hiding under your moms skirt. Time to move out of mommies basement. LMAO

Okay son? LMAO again.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47194 Feb 16, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Roger the Racist - did you find what Jesus said "about teaching a man to fish" yet?
LMAO!
Dumbass.
You just can't stop talking about me, can you?

Poor, poor, sick bastard.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#47195 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan the Man if you want to keep the Man part in your ID I'll be more than happy to supply my address for you.
Fight your own battles you little wimp. Stop hiding under your moms skirt. Time to move out of mommies basement. LMAO
Okay son? LMAO again.
Dan woiuld never meet you face to face because he would never have the courage to say to your face what he says to people here. That's why he puts "man" behind his name. He needs verification, he needs it to feel tough. Because in reality he is just the opposite, a small, meek frightened person. The forum gives him the courage that he lacks in reality.

He spends his days here because he is a noboby in the real world. Tha's probably why he is so mean and hateful here.. He has nothing, he has no one. He has been caught lying about his job. He has had jobs from A to Z, and all in a short time. So of course he loves Obama, another 4 years of not worrying about getting a job. His hand can stay out and he can play on the computer all day being abusive to others. In the real world someone would have put him in his place, but like I said, that's why he does his verbal abuse and hate behind the safety of a screen, because he is as far from being a "man" that one can get.

He loves attention, negative or positive. It's the only time pay attention to him....here on the forum. He thinks being laughed at and mocked is people being obsessed with him...if he is ignored here then he willhave nothing, his world will fall apart.
He is a pathetic low life loser that lies, abuses people, and lacks integrity.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47196 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>You just can't stop talking about me, can you?
Poor, poor, sick bastard.
I'm not talking ABOUT you. I'm talking TO you.

I'm talking ABOUT the issue of your claim that Jesus said "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime."

Except Jesus never said that. That's a Chinese proverb.

But you didn't know that. You came trying to debate the Bible but you know NOTHING about the Bible. You came trying to claim you're a Christian, but you don't follow the Bible - you follow a political ideology and use the Bible to justify it.

Like I said originally - you have no standing to say anything about what Jesus taught. Your religion is a failed political ideology that I and others have systematically dismantled here.

Give it up, Roger the Racist. You simply aren't emotionally, intellectually, or morally equipped to debate ANYTHING here.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47197 Feb 17, 2013
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Dan woiuld never meet you face to face because he would never have the courage to say to your face what he says to people here. That's why he puts "man" behind his name. He needs verification, he needs it to feel tough. Because in reality he is just the opposite, a small, meek frightened person. The forum gives him the courage that he lacks in reality.
He spends his days here because he is a noboby in the real world. Tha's probably why he is so mean and hateful here.. He has nothing, he has no one. He has been caught lying about his job. He has had jobs from A to Z, and all in a short time. So of course he loves Obama, another 4 years of not worrying about getting a job. His hand can stay out and he can play on the computer all day being abusive to others. In the real world someone would have put him in his place, but like I said, that's why he does his verbal abuse and hate behind the safety of a screen, because he is as far from being a "man" that one can get.
He loves attention, negative or positive. It's the only time pay attention to him....here on the forum. He thinks being laughed at and mocked is people being obsessed with him...if he is ignored here then he willhave nothing, his world will fall apart.
He is a pathetic low life loser that lies, abuses people, and lacks integrity.
Not THIS is talking ABOUT somebody.

This is vivid fantasies about someone's personal life. This demonstrates a pathological fixation on my personal life. This demonstrates a sick obsession with me.

This demonstrates the worst case of DTMDS that I've ever seen.

You poor, sick bastard - seek professional help. You can't seem to do anything on Topix but fantasize about me and constantly talk about me.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47198 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan the Man if you want to keep the Man part in your ID I'll be more than happy to supply my address for you.
Fight your own battles you little wimp. Stop hiding under your moms skirt. Time to move out of mommies basement. LMAO
Okay son? LMAO again.
Oh, grow up.

This is soooo typical for the mentally challenged wingnut - they can't hold their own in a debate about ideas so they resort to middle school threats of physical fights.

When someone can't defend their argument with facts and ideas and words, they become frustrated and resort to physical threats. It's the classic tactic of the mentally challenged school-yard bully.

Grow up, Roger the Racist. We all know you're stupid and dim-witted. You don't have to prove it with childish, dumbass posts like this. LOL!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47199 Feb 17, 2013
Danny the boy is self projectiong again. Get a life loser. Oh you can't...your life is here on topix. You have no one in the real world so all that's left is your computer world.

Says he has a family, yet he neglects them by being here all the time. Just another lie, the only family Danny the boy has is the one that left him. That is if he even had one. His wife probably got tired of competing with a computer and got fed up with his arrogant, abusive attitude.

If he had kids, they to were neglected.

Yep, got that one right. Angry Danny the boy, has no one so he lives his life on topix.
He is a multiple personality poster. Probably also suffers from multiple personality disorder in the real world too. Such a pathetic loser. Always calling people names, yet he accuses other posters of middle school behavior. I guess he thinks namecalling is being an adult.

No one likes him here and no one likes him in the real world either. He's just an obnoxious, foul mouthed loser and no one likes people like that.

If anyone needs to grow up, Danny the boy does...then he can be called a man. Until that happens, he's just Danny the boy, and that's all he'll ever be, just an angry, mean and hateful boy.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#47200 Feb 17, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, grow up.
This is soooo typical for the mentally challenged wingnut - they can't hold their own in a debate about ideas so they resort to middle school threats of physical fights.
When someone can't defend their argument with facts and ideas and words, they become frustrated and resort to physical threats. It's the classic tactic of the mentally challenged school-yard bully.
Grow up, Roger the Racist. We all know you're stupid and dim-witted. You don't have to prove it with childish, dumbass posts like this. LOL!
Lil danny BOY, that slam-down, tough guy 'fight club' avatar you use just invites challenges and trouble.

Can you choose a less manly avatar, Lil danny?

I didn't think so.

!LOL!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#47201 Feb 17, 2013
The moron tea bag teddy is back, at least posting as teddy. Ha ha ha ha ha what a small minded tea bag, ahh
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#47203 Feb 17, 2013
four more years of whining from the worthless tea baggers.....HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Probably lose 10 seats in 2016
LMAO!
\\ The tea party was a one shot deal in 2010 they shot their wad in that year and now it's all back to normal HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47206 Feb 17, 2013
Did anyone notice how Dan the Man and the idiot from NJ are always defending each others posts and almost all the time they are back to back?

How many ID's is he up to now?

Hey danny boy, why not tell us the truth why your black ex, dumped you and why you try and defend the black race. No one local likes you, the blacks and whites can't stomach you. Your once family has nothing to do with you. You are a control freak danny, your daughter puts up with you to a point. You just can't stand NOT be in charge. Try taking all this free time you have and stop playing the mental disability for that monthly check and get a job.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47207 Feb 17, 2013
D Cheney wrote:
four more years of whining from the worthless tea baggers.....HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Probably lose 10 seats in 2016
LMAO!
\\ The tea party was a one shot deal in 2010 they shot their wad in that year and now it's all back to normal HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Only bobby6464 hates the tea party. You messed up again punk and forgot who you were posting as. aka Dan the Man.
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

#47211 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
Did anyone notice how Dan the Man and the idiot from NJ are always defending each others posts and almost all the time they are back to back?
How many ID's is he up to now?
Hey danny boy, why not tell us the truth why your black ex, dumped you and why you try and defend the black race. No one local likes you, the blacks and whites can't stomach you. Your once family has nothing to do with you. You are a control freak danny, your daughter puts up with you to a point. You just can't stand NOT be in charge. Try taking all this free time you have and stop playing the mental disability for that monthly check and get a job.
Yes, Yes, Davey...you dope...in fact, everybody on Topix except you is actually Dan the Man
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

#47212 Feb 17, 2013
I'm starting to miss all the cut and paste right wing "stink tank" diatribes produced by the loser boy himself...

No I don't ...not really but sometimes I think its better than the back and forth banter with idiot boy.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47213 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
Did anyone notice how Dan the Man and the idiot from NJ are always defending each others posts and almost all the time they are back to back?
How many ID's is he up to now?
Hey danny boy, why not tell us the truth why your black ex, dumped you and why you try and defend the black race. No one local likes you, the blacks and whites can't stomach you. Your once family has nothing to do with you. You are a control freak danny, your daughter puts up with you to a point. You just can't stand NOT be in charge. Try taking all this free time you have and stop playing the mental disability for that monthly check and get a job.
Yea I noticed that too. I also have noticed that the Danny the boy/bobby6464, are obsessed with Marisa. Interesting huh? Danny the boy gives himself way too much credit. Thinks no one will figure out he is multiple posters.
He is mean, abusive, intolerant, liar, lazy and arrogant.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47215 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
Did anyone notice how Dan the Man and the idiot from NJ are always defending each others posts and almost all the time they are back to back?
How many ID's is he up to now?
Hey danny boy, why not tell us the truth why your black ex, dumped you and why you try and defend the black race. No one local likes you, the blacks and whites can't stomach you. Your once family has nothing to do with you. You are a control freak danny, your daughter puts up with you to a point. You just can't stand NOT be in charge. Try taking all this free time you have and stop playing the mental disability for that monthly check and get a job.
Danny the boy is too lazy to work, probably another reason his family left him. They got tired of him laying around all day on the computer. Danny the boy is set for the next four years, that welfare check and food stamps will keep coming in. Danny the boy is what you call a leach on society. A bum, a moocher, a burdon on the taxpayers. Basically a loser.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47217 Feb 17, 2013
John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Yes, Davey...you dope...in fact, everybody on Topix except you is actually Dan the Man
I guess you get sick and tired of the same messages? Do you get tired of sending the same messages to taxnomore?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Sat SnackTime 5,750
Snyder lance Apr 11 light0070702 2
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar 31 Fannie Pak 2
Second eagle Mar '15 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar '15 Just looking 1
Bald Eagle Live Stream, Hanover Mar '15 Birder1810 1
News Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Feb '15 Steve Gratman 2
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]