dick cheney

Erie, PA

#46997 Feb 12, 2013
Get on your knees and hand the President your head.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#46998 Feb 12, 2013
Obama is doing a super job as POTUS! He has brought jobs, boosted the economy, lowered taxes, given everyone healthcare, given the poor food and shelter.

Mrs. Obama is a also a super First Lady. Even though she is a large woman she is into healthy eating and is promoting it for the country. She promotes being fit and I think that she is a good role model for large women.

Big women have had to look at thinner women and feel inferior but thanks to Mrs. Obama, these big women now have someone to look up to and not feel bad because they to are big.

Thank you President and Mrs. Obama

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#46999 Feb 12, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason it "won't work" is due to your profound incapacity for logical reasoning. You simply aren't mentally equipped to comprehend the distinction between criticizing ideas and attacking people.
Due to your pathological emotional retardation, you blindly lash out at anyone who criticizes your opinions.
Rightwingers can only hold it together for so long. They come with a veneer of respectfulness and politeness, but when you confront their lies and distortions and reveal the illogic of their arguments, they're all the same - angry, vulgar name-callers.

Wow, 4 back to back post from you. Just from me asking a simple question you go ballistic with the name calling and bringing out the racist comments again. I'll ask the question one more. If you are in capable of answering it without your racist comments towards me then forget I asked.

Notice I didn't call you any names in my post but your reply was full of name calling towards me. I guess this make you a liar.

You only attack when attacked? Ha..not true, as proved above.

----------

I suppose this is racism?

Police Warn African-American Men to Cooperate in Search for Suspected L.A. Cop Killer
'If you're an African-American man, you could be stopped and questioned'
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#47000 Feb 13, 2013
Really wrote:
Obama is doing a super job as POTUS! He has brought jobs, boosted the economy, lowered taxes, given everyone healthcare, given the poor food and shelter.
Mrs. Obama is a also a super First Lady. Even though she is a large woman she is into healthy eating and is promoting it for the country. She promotes being fit and I think that she is a good role model for large women.
Big women have had to look at thinner women and feel inferior but thanks to Mrs. Obama, these big women now have someone to look up to and not feel bad because they to are big.
Thank you President and Mrs. Obama
I couldn't agree more....I got me some jungle fever.....I think I'll go piss the kids college fund away on a couple of AR-15s
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#47005 Feb 13, 2013
http://www.splcenter.org/publications/the-nat...

"CIS was started in 1985 by a Michigan ophthalmologist named John Tanton a man known for his racist statements about Latinos, his decades-long flirtation with white nationalists and Holocaust deniers, and his publication of ugly racist materials."

" says that because immigration levels have been high recently, immigrants make up a growing share of those drawing welfare.

But every one these claims, each of them at the heart of a different recent report from CIS, are either false or virtually without any supporting evidence.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#47007 Feb 13, 2013
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/13/us/lapd-man...

"The cabin caught fire when police tossed smoke devices inside, a law enforcement source told CNN."

"Devices such as flash bang grenades and tear gas canisters designed to disorient and disable suspects can cause fires, CNN contributor Tom Fuentes, a former FBI assistant director, said Wednesday."
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#47016 Feb 13, 2013
Ha ha ha ha what a dumb ass racial hating taxi. You keep on providing cheap Internet entertainment for your tea bag brethren, alright boy? we all know you can do it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dumb ass taxi
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#47018 Feb 13, 2013
Taxi, cheap entertainment comes easy for your special kind of ignorance, so please continue. Don't upset your fellow racial hating tea bag brethren. The nerd boy looks to your ignorance for guidance

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47022 Feb 14, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, 4 back to back post from you. Just from me asking a simple question you go ballistic with the name calling and bringing out the racist comments again. I'll ask the question one more. If you are in capable of answering it without your racist comments towards me then forget I asked.
Notice I didn't call you any names in my post but your reply was full of name calling towards me. I guess this make you a liar.
You only attack when attacked? Ha..not true, as proved above.
----------
I suppose this is racism?
Police Warn African-American Men to Cooperate in Search for Suspected L.A. Cop Killer
'If you're an African-American man, you could be stopped and questioned'
Two things...

First - confronting racism is not racist.

Second - it's not like you're new here. We have a long history. LONG AGO you set the tone for our interactions when YOU initiated name-calling and personal attacks.

This isn't a post-by-post deal. Just because you aren't a rude piece of shit in one post doesn't' mean I'm somehow obligated to be respectful to you when I reply.

And even if it worked that way, there's still this...
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Were you beating off again while you posted your DTMDS again? LOL
You're a vulgar piece of shit, Roger. You're going to get from me what you give. It's way, WAY to late for you to be bawling about me playing the game you set the rules for. Grow up, you whiny piece of shit racist.

Seattle, WA

#47023 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Two things...
Second - it's not like you're new here. We have a long history. LONG AGO you set the tone for our interactions when YOU initiated name-calling and personal attacks.
This isn't a post-by-post deal. Just because you aren't a rude piece of shit in one post doesn't' mean I'm somehow obligated to be respectful to you when I reply.
<quoted text>
You're a vulgar piece of shit, Roger. You're going to get from me what you give. It's way, WAY to late for you to be bawling about me playing the game you set the rules for. Grow up, you whiny piece of shit racist.
Now you broke my heart.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#47032 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Two things...
<quoted text>
Lil danny BOY, you don't confront racism. You perpetuate it.

Anyone who dogmatically pontificates--as you do, BOY--that minorities are incapable of racism IS a racist.

Racism involves conclusions based on a person's race. That's what YOU do, Lil danny, in advocating that only whites in America are racists.

You're a vulgar piece of shit, Lil danny.

Lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, frequent plagiarist, pathological liar.
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

#47035 Feb 14, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil danny BOY, you don't confront racism. You perpetuate it.
Anyone who dogmatically pontificates--as you do, BOY--that minorities are incapable of racism IS a racist.
Racism involves conclusions based on a person's race. That's what YOU do, Lil danny, in advocating that only whites in America are racists.
You're a vulgar piece of shit, Lil danny.
Lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, frequent plagiarist, pathological liar.
And you're a pathological piece of sh.it

Dogmat on that for awhile Teddy.
TaxNoMoron

New Castle, PA

#47036 Feb 14, 2013
TaxNoMore can win any argument by taking up as much space as possible without saying anything.

Seattle, WA

#47040 Feb 14, 2013
John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a pathological piece of sh.it
Dogmat on that for awhile Teddy.
WOW! I guess you told him. LMAO at the idiot.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#47041 Feb 14, 2013
the only racist on this thread is dan the (hehe)man. he believes only whitey can be racist as he has previously stated. case closed.

oh and bobby6969 as well. at least he was honest enough to admit his hatred for the white man. i still love you like a brother anyway bobby. happy valentines day.

Chambersburg, PA

#47042 Feb 14, 2013
TaxNoMoron wrote:
TaxNoMore can win any argument by taking up as much space as possible without saying anything.

They take a lot less space when Topix deletes them. LOL!

Seattle, WA

#47044 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
They take a lot less space when Topix deletes them. LOL!

Don't you get tired of reporting post that offend you?

It's much easier for you to have a post removed than to reply to facts.

Your hate toward those on here including myself never fails to amaze me.

Danny Boy....I don't expect you to understand this but it's your hate and your approach methods that keep racism alive. You do more harm than good.
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

#47045 Feb 15, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you get tired of reporting post that offend you?
It's much easier for you to have a post removed than to reply to facts.
Your hate toward those on here including myself never fails to amaze me.
Danny Boy....I don't expect you to understand this but it's your hate and your approach methods that keep racism alive. You do more harm than good.
Don't forget me, I hate you and your racist ignorance too.

Chambersburg, PA

#47046 Feb 15, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
Help me understand - how does my hating racism cause you to be racist?

This ought to be good. It's fascinating how the racist mind justifies itself.

Seattle, WA

#47047 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Help me understand - how does my hating racism cause you to be racist?
This ought to be good. It's fascinating how the racist mind justifies itself.
Re-post this without twisting my words, then I might reply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr Bubba2 5,490
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs