|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

tea for two wrote:
Most of the teaparty is laying low and not voting . We want to see how Obama , Chris Matthews , Melissa Harris Perry and the 50% of their following that are on the government dime will finally have the strength in numbers to influence any Democrat vote in the country and bury the Republicans . When they find out they buried themselves in ghettos the teaparty will hit the streets to make things right.
Most of the teaparty is laying low and not voting

LMAO! Why didnt they come out to vote for the Mutt?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Cant wait until 2014 ,,,,,,,the teabaggers will hide their heads like they did for Mutt.

HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
There I fixed that!
Danny boy, you just gave yourself up with this post. See that's the problem with posting as numberous people.

You said the exact words...There I fixed it", in another post not too long ago, and changed the wording. The difference is you were DTM on that post. You goofed and forgot and did it as Dave Rogers.

If anyone has the engery and wants to waste their time you can find the post where DTM said the exact words and changed the post.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Wolf puppy, your delusional and seeing dan the man in every liberal leaning post, huh racial hating tea bag? that sure is better for your pea brain, less stress. Anything is better then your flipper etch a sketch becoming president predictions. I do mean that dumb ass. You can call me any name you want, even, well that one as well. You can do it but in the real world your prediction don't mean a dam thing, dumb ass
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Just like clockwork...bobby6464, jumps in to defend his alter ego, Dan the man. So obvious, so predictable. So stupid.

As Forest Gump said..."Stupid is as stupid does".

No more needs to be said.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>I, Wolfgang, am giving myself up with this post. See I have a problem with posting as numerous people, Marisa, Winston, Peanut , Huh, Wolfgang, etc.
I am an ass-hat with self esteem issues. If anyone has the energy and wants to waste their time you can read many of my post where I post as many different people
There I fixed that.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Danny boy, you just gave yourself up with this post. See that's the problem with posting as numberous people.
You said the exact words...There I fixed it", in another post not too long ago, and changed the wording. The difference is you were DTM on that post. You goofed and forgot and did it as Dave Rogers.
If anyone has the engery and wants to waste their time you can find the post where DTM said the exact words and changed the post.
Danny Boy will deny it like he always does or he will just ignore it. He has more ID's than there are Topix users. lol

I've caught him many times because he slipped up. He is a nut case, that's for sure.

Like I said before if Dan the Man was not post on here for a week there would be no liberal nut cases posting.

Dan the Man cannot stand me. LMAO......as if I really care.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Wolf puppy, your delusional and seeing dan the man in every liberal leaning post, huh racial hating tea bag? that sure is better for your pea brain, less stress. Anything is better then your flipper etch a sketch becoming president predictions. I do mean that dumb ass. You can call me any name you want, even, well that one as well. You can do it but in the real world your prediction don't mean a dam thing, dumb ass
Oh noooooooooo. Bobb6464 is back. He lives in Portland OR. Never ever ever ever posted in any Oregon Forum. He only posts in the Chambersburg Forum. LOL.

Remember when bobby64 was always posting racist comments? The he left for awhile only to return as bobby6464...I think he was banned from Topix because of his racist comments.

Dan the Man is a racist and he knows it. Just a very sick little man.
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

If you say Boxhard 3 times in a row then all of a sudden Dave Rogers appears

Pooof....

Say Dave Roger three times in a row and poof ....here comes old Ted

to TaxNoMore's rescue...like a little damsel in distress...

Boxhard, Boxhard, xxxxxxxxx
Dave Rogers, Dave Rogers,-xxxxxxxxx

I find this very suspicious too....
Especially from one who thinks Dan The Man is lurking behind post.

What a sleeze-bag hypoctite.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galti wrote:
If you say Boxhard 3 times in a row then all of a sudden Dave Rogers appears
Pooof....
Say Dave Roger three times in a row and poof ....here comes old Ted
to TaxNoMore's rescue...like a little damsel in distress...
Boxhard, Boxhard, xxxxxxxxx
Dave Rogers, Dave Rogers,-xxxxxxxxx
I find this very suspicious too....
Especially from one who thinks Dan The Man is lurking behind post.
What a sleeze-bag hypoctite.

Nice try Muffin Boy, but you're wrong as usual and WOW! that was a quick reply to defend Bobby6464 and Dan the man.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Racist rogers, your ignorant ass can believe any thing just like you thunk governor etch a sketch would be president, dumb ass. The bottom line is what's a racial hating tea bag to do when all his hopes and dreams are crushed by the American voters? keep onlliving in right wing loony world, which your ignorant ass has got down to a science, huh lil rogers
rikki rocket

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Ted Nugent the self proclaimed patriot is a draft dodger.
He wouldn't fight for his country.
Now he wants to fight against it. Sounds like a terrorist to me.
Not to mention he's a pedophile. Self admitted as a matter of fact.
TaxNoMore

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Romney supporter Ted Nugent? Pedophile and draft dodger? His own words!

LK HERE:

http://www.examiner.com/article/romney-suppor...
Dave Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Ted's always been a gun-toting conservative. But what gets me is that he was actually a draft dodger! I mean, to the point where he didn't bathe for a week, and vomited on himself to deliberately avoid the draft. I totally understand why he did that, but all of these Republicans who love Ted don't seem to know or remember that too well. It's crazy that he's become one of the voices of Conservative America even though he was a draft dodger. If you don't believe me, Google it.
Ted Nugent

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

This sums it up on Ted the coward

LK HERE:

Folks!
You cant make this shit up, now Ted is an expert on gun rights.....LOLOLOLOL!
LMAO!

A must see!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Tea bags love draft dodgers and conservative talkers who don't want to pay child support. Remember joe tea bag walsh? Tea bags sure loved him.

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Tea bags love draft dodgers and conservative talkers who don't want to pay child support. Remember joe tea bag walsh? Tea bags sure loved him.
you tell em bobby

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Ted Nugent wrote:
This sums it up on Ted the coward
LK HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lgUIx3zUesYXX
Folks!
You cant make this shit up, now Ted is an expert on gun rights.....LOLOLOLOL!
LMAO!
A must see!!!!!!!!!!
i agree with you 100%
rikki rocket

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

My first 8 track was Nugents " free for all ". Thought he was awesome. Now. A dingleberry on Rush Limbaugh's @ss.
John Galti

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try Muffin Boy, but you're wrong as usual and WOW! that was a quick reply to defend Bobby6464 and Dan the man.
Here it comes....ok here we go

Ok dave you got me...no foolin you the official president of the MCDA
Damn, you're to good...I am Dan the Man too. Along with everyone else who posts on here....

Not to frig.gin paranoid....typical nut juice guzzler...the sky is falling, the sky is falling....

Hey check out the last news on one of yourb own by the name:

John Leopold: republican Anne Arundel County executive
There one of your standard bearers....good luck in the future with these loyal tea tottlers...
I like the fact that one of crimes above conspiracy was to have underlings empty his cathadar bag on several occasions.....nice
One of your standard bearers....hahahaha
John Galti

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Hey all you Dan the Man's out there....good job...keep up the good work all you Dan the Mans....you're all bringing up good points for this tea chortling nut juice guzzler to contemplate....

I agree that Ted Nugent sucks...he's a self promoting ass.hole. I hope his day comes soon. He can has ass scratch fever too. I enjoyed Journey to the Center of your Mind (His psychedleic days) with The Amboy Dukes. I thought itbwas all down hill from there. He. Learned that being outrageous sells tickets so he promoted himself with a typical clown act after that...

He did take advantage of the good natured hippy kids though...they paid good money to see and support him...but he thinks looked down on them. He's the low life, not the hippy kids smoking weed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 7 min GenPatton 3,917
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 23 hr bbqbob2001 5,423
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000