Comments
43,061 - 43,080 of 51,195 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46717
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
I have your "recalling the reference" - exactly the same evidence as you have against me for your bullshit accusation of lying.
So if I'm lying about you beating your wife then you're lying about me telling lies.
Your standard. Same evidence. You decide if it's sufficient or not.
No, Lil danny BOY, irrefutably, you said I claimed to have beaten my wife. That is a lie. You can't point to a post where I've said or admitted that. You are a liar for having said it, BOY.

No, Lil danny BOY, irrefutably, you said I was a plagiarist. That is a lie. You can't point to a post where I've plagiarized. You are a liar for having said it, BOY.

Case closed, Lil danny BOY.

You are a liar. Every time you deny it you prove it anew.

Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46718
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Researchers help define what makes a political conservative

By Kathleen Maclay, Media Relations | 22 July 2003 (revised 7/25/03)

BERKELEY Politically conservative agendas may range from supporting the Vietnam War to upholding traditional moral and religious values to opposing welfare. But are there consistent underlying motivations?

Four researchers who culled through 50 years of research literature about the psychology of conservatism report that at the core of political conservatism is the resistance to change and a tolerance for inequality, and that some of the common psychological factors linked to political conservatism include:

- Fear and aggression
- Dogmatism and intolerance of ambiguity
- Uncertainty avoidance
- Need for cognitive closure
- Terror management

"From our perspective, these psychological factors are capable of contributing to the adoption of conservative ideological contents, either independently or in combination," the researchers wrote in an article, "Political Conservatism as Motivated Social Cognition," recently published in the American Psychological Association's Psychological Bulletin.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/aug/13/u...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46719
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Lil danny BOY, irrefutably, you said I claimed to have beaten my wife. That is a lie. You can't point to a post where I've said or admitted that. You are a liar for having said it, BOY.
No, Lil danny BOY, irrefutably, you said I was a plagiarist. That is a lie. You can't point to a post where I've plagiarized. You are a liar for having said it, BOY.
Case closed, Lil danny BOY.
You are a liar. Every time you deny it you prove it anew.
Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
No, Ted POS, irrefutably, you said I claimed to have lied. That is a lie. You can't point to a post where I've said or admitted that. You are a liar for having said it, POS.

No, Ted POS, irrefutably, you said I was a plagiarist. That is a lie. You can't point to a post where I've plagiarized. You are a liar for having said it, POS.

You are a liar and a plagiarist. By the same standards you convict me, you are convicted.

Your every attack is pure mendacity. You have proven it here today.

Case closed, Ted POS.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46722
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Danny Boy, she's not lying. It doesn't take long for those who read your postings to have nothing to do with you. When someone disagrees with you, you start with your snide remarks then you go into your regular routine of name calling and ignorant comments. Some of us give it back, some of us just leave. You're entertaining to many of us, I myself like to see what your next outrageous comment is. You never fail to amuse me.
You Danny Boy have all these different ID's because if you didn't you would have a zero following. You have an obsession with certain posters, you need to fill the void in your life, you need to be the center of attention and you crave that feeling of power, to be in control.
You are so easy to spot when using another of your ID's or creating a new one and you have so many I lost count.
You, Danny Boy, created this DTMDS for attention. You have files on those you don't like. Seriously, keeping files on certain posters from a forum is not normal. One could accuse you of being a online stalker. It takes time to keep files and post as much as you do on this forum and the other blogs you patronize. Common sense shows you cannot have all these different businesses you said you own.
I'm waiting for your typical response of LOL, calling me a racist and your other BS.
Brilliant! You hit the bull's eye!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46723
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant! You hit the bull's eye!
DTMDS.

Can you post ANYTHING that's not about me? LOL!
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46725
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
As my link shows, I actually have more evidence of your plagairism than you've ever had against me.
Thank you for your confession that your charges are complete bullshit.
!LOL!

You have ZERO 'evidence' that I've plagiarized, danny BOY.

No, Lil danny, you've merely pointed to another poster's inaccurate and unsubstantiated accusation that I plagiarized.

He claimed--and you seemingly support--that any unattributed use of the words "no original thought" constituted plagiarism.

!LOL!

Aside from your embarrassing support of his ignorance, you've offered no link to any post where I've plagiarized. That's because you can't.

And you can't because you lied in saying I've plagiarized, BOY.

You are a liar, Lil danny.

Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46727
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

His dad the Reverend Jessie Jackson and the democratic party taught him well. LOL

Another Black racist heads to jail. I think they should build a fence around Detroit just for the liberals.

Jesse Jackson Jr. signs plea deal, reportedly faces 'significant' jail time.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46728
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Ted POS, irrefutably, you said I claimed to have lied. That is a lie. You can't point to a post where I've said or admitted that. You are a liar for having said it, POS.
No, Ted POS, irrefutably, you said I was a plagiarist. That is a lie. You can't point to a post where I've plagiarized. You are a liar for having said it, POS.
You are a liar and a plagiarist. By the same standards you convict me, you are convicted.
Your every attack is pure mendacity. You have proven it here today.
Case closed, Ted POS.
!LOL!

Oh, danny BOY, now you've retreated to the Pre-K, fist pounding, NO I'M NOT little temper tantrum and parroting everything said about you!

You're SO clever Lil danny BOY! Like a petulant four year old.

Aside from the embarrassing avatar you've chosen, do you wonder why you're "Lil danny BOY"?

Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46729
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
You have ZERO 'evidence' that I've plagiarized, danny BOY.
No, Lil danny, you've merely pointed to another poster's inaccurate and unsubstantiated accusation that I plagiarized.
He claimed--and you seemingly support--that any unattributed use of the words "no original thought" constituted plagiarism.
!LOL!
Aside from your embarrassing support of his ignorance, you've offered no link to any post where I've plagiarized. That's because you can't.
And you can't because you lied in saying I've plagiarized, BOY.
You are a liar, Lil danny.
Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
but but but but Dan the Boy said so, it must be true. Dan the Boy never lies, only has one ID, and is not a racist.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46732
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
Researchers help define what makes a political conservative
By Kathleen Maclay, Media Relations | 22 July 2003 (revised 7/25/03)
BERKELEY Politically conservative agendas may range from supporting the Vietnam War to upholding traditional moral and religious values to opposing welfare. But are there consistent underlying motivations?
Four researchers who culled through 50 years of research literature about the psychology of conservatism report that at the core of political conservatism is the resistance to change and a tolerance for inequality, and that some of the common psychological factors linked to political conservatism include:
- Fear and aggression
- Dogmatism and intolerance of ambiguity
- Uncertainty avoidance
- Need for cognitive closure
- Terror management
"From our perspective, these psychological factors are capable of contributing to the adoption of conservative ideological contents, either independently or in combination," the researchers wrote in an article, "Political Conservatism as Motivated Social Cognition," recently published in the American Psychological Association's Psychological Bulletin.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/aug/13/u...
Written by a biased reporter from UC Berkley and you soak it up as if it was the gospel...LoL...Keep posting your lies and hate speech. Everyone sees it, everyone knows your an idiot and everyone is just pissing on you.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46734
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Written by a biased reporter from UC Berkley and you soak it up as if it was the gospel...LoL...Keep posting your lies and hate speech. Everyone sees it, everyone knows your an idiot and everyone is just pissing on you.
You don't get to post WND and then criticize anyone's source.

Please point out a single lie I've told.

Please point out my hate speech.

Until you can do both of those things, your posts remain nothing more than symptoms of your DTMDS.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46736
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get to post WND and then criticize anyone's source.
Please point out a single lie I've told.
Please point out my hate speech.
Until you can do both of those things, your posts remain nothing more than symptoms of your DTMDS.
!LOL!

You are a glutton for punishment, BOY. You have a reputation as a liar on this forum.

"Please point out a single lie I've told."

Here are two lies you've told, Lil danny BOY:
1. You accused me of plagiarism without any evidence. That was a lie you told.
2. You said I admitted to abusing my wife but can't produce any post where I admitted that. That was a lie you told.

Lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46737
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
You have ZERO 'evidence' that I've plagiarized, danny BOY.
No, Lil danny, you've merely pointed to another poster's inaccurate and unsubstantiated accusation that I plagiarized.
He claimed--and you seemingly support--that any unattributed use of the words "no original thought" constituted plagiarism.
!LOL!
Aside from your embarrassing support of his ignorance, you've offered no link to any post where I've plagiarized. That's because you can't.
And you can't because you lied in saying I've plagiarized, BOY.
You are a liar, Lil danny.
Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
Likewise, you have ZERO evidence that I've plagiarized or lied.

You have no link to any post where I've plagiarized or lied. That's because there aren't any.

By the same standards you convict me, you are convicted. If you are innocent, then I am too.

You are a liar and a hypocrite, Ted POS.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46741
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Likewise, you have ZERO evidence that I've plagiarized or lied.
You have no link to any post where I've plagiarized or lied. That's because there aren't any.
By the same standards you convict me, you are convicted. If you are innocent, then I am too.
You are a liar and a hypocrite, Ted POS.


More denial Danny Boy? I've caught you so many time's there is no way you could forget. Remember this ---------- LMAO. I'm not the only one who caught you. Your just the same lying POS now as you always were. Oh, don't ask me to find the proof again. The last time and more than once I provided the proof you never responded...you just went away only to return as another poster.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46743
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

you guys try to take it easy on the lil fella danny boy. if you continue to spank the lil guy he gonna stop comin around and then there will be no more laughing at the lil commy bedwetter.

i would rather watch the obama slobberer continue to drool for nanny G than be forced into the shadows. lil danny is the poster boy for the far left and needs to be front and center for all to see.

hey dan the(hehe)man, do you still believe minorities cant be racist ?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46744
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
You are a glutton for punishment, BOY. You have a reputation as a liar on this forum.
"Please point out a single lie I've told."
Here are two lies you've told, Lil danny BOY:
1. You accused me of plagiarism without any evidence. That was a lie you told.
2. You said I admitted to abusing my wife but can't produce any post where I admitted that. That was a lie you told.
Lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
1 - I presented the evidence that you plagiarized. It was more evidence than you've ever presented that I plagiarized. By your own standards, you're guilty. If you're not guilty, then your accusations against me are lies.

2 - Using your logic of non-denial as "recalling the reference," you tacitly admitted to beating your wife just like you claimed I tacitly admitted to lying. By your own standard, you are guilty. If you're not guilty, then your accusations against me are lie.

I'm just playing by your rules. And by your rules, everything I've posted is completely true and accurate.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46745
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
More denial Danny Boy? I've caught you so many time's there is no way you could forget. Remember this ---------- LMAO. I'm not the only one who caught you. Your just the same lying POS now as you always were. Oh, don't ask me to find the proof again. The last time and more than once I provided the proof you never responded...you just went away only to return as another poster.
You're lying. You have never provided ANY proof. You just make the accusation and never back it up with anything.

But here's your chance - if you have it, post it. Can you do that? Will you even try?

HELL NO! LOL!
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46746
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
1 - I presented the evidence that you plagiarized. It was more evidence than you've ever presented that I plagiarized. By your own standards, you're guilty. If you're not guilty, then your accusations against me are lies.
2 - Using your logic of non-denial as "recalling the reference," you tacitly admitted to beating your wife just like you claimed I tacitly admitted to lying. By your own standard, you are guilty. If you're not guilty, then your accusations against me are lie.
I'm just playing by your rules. And by your rules, everything I've posted is completely true and accurate.
Lil danny BOY, you are--AGAIN--a liar in statement 1. You've never presented any evidence to support your false accusation that I've plagiarized. You are a liar again, BOY! You lie ABOUT your lies. Classic danny BOY.

!LOL!

Whoa, Lil danny BOY. Statement 2 is convoluted even for you. Simply put, you've not produced a shred of evidence to support your accusation that I've admitted to abusing my wife. You are a liar, Lil danny BOY, in saying you have.

Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.

Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46747
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Likewise, you have ZERO evidence that I've plagiarized or lied.
You have no link to any post where I've plagiarized or lied. That's because there aren't any.
By the same standards you convict me, you are convicted. If you are innocent, then I am too.
You are a liar and a hypocrite, Ted POS.
!LOL!

Lil danny BOY!

Repeating all the charges made against you! So original and adult like. Such entertaining petulance, BOY.

Psst, Lil danny. Have you noticed the chorus of others who condemn you as a liar?

!LOL!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46748
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil danny BOY, you are--AGAIN--a liar in statement 1. You've never presented any evidence to support your false accusation that I've plagiarized. You are a liar again, BOY! You lie ABOUT your lies. Classic danny BOY.
!LOL!
Whoa, Lil danny BOY. Statement 2 is convoluted even for you. Simply put, you've not produced a shred of evidence to support your accusation that I've admitted to abusing my wife. You are a liar, Lil danny BOY, in saying you have.
Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
*yawn*

Your repetitive bullshit is getting tedious.

I've thoroughly proven my case using your own logic. If you don't want to accept that - fine. I agree with you that your logic is complete horseshit. If you don't get that point by now, you never will.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr Eddie Swindell 3,824
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Fri Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 24 Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••