Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,153)

Showing posts 43,041 - 43,060 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Mutt puppy, your not all that, just a dumb ass racial hating tea bag who must hate the black man this great country proudly elected president twice. You tea bags should really be concerned that your elected leaderless club is viewed as a big frigging joke that can't stand for anything but racial hatred for president obama. You need to get down on your knees and prey your limbaugh god can live without his pain popping pill habit, alright.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

The mutt puppy forgets that the president can only propose a bill and congress can agree or disagree. The president has no vote in congress, none whatsoever. Its easier for the mutt puppy to bypass congressional responsibility and put all blame on president obamas shoulders, huh racial hating tea bag mutt puppy? is my android razr a obama phone? must be, I am black like obama, huh mutt puppy?
Paul Goober

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

GOP votes down relief funding for hurricane Sandy victims:
"
"
"
"

Better to rebuild Iraq and build up the military than to take care of our own

"
"
"
"
"

Guess all the victims of hurricane Sandy are in the 47%.
"
"
"
"
They just dont care about them.
"
"
"
"
They have a safey net

"
"
"
"
"
Let them eat cake!
Peter K

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Rep. Peter King [ R ] Blasts Speaker Boehner on House Floor New York congressman says House failure to act on Sandy aid was a "cruel knife in the back."

"
"
"
"
LØØK HERE:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/rep-pete...
Chris C

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

" This is a complete failure on the House that voted down hurricane Sandy relief fund, they ought to be ashamed of themselves,John Boehner ( Speaker of the House ) will NOT take my phone calls to bring this up for a vote and pass it right NOW!" -Gov Chris Christie [R] of New Jersey.
"
"
"
"
"

"These people are hurting up here,and no GOP House member to be found to vote on this"-Gov Chris Christie [R} of New Jersey.
"
"
"
"
"

"Just because we are BLUE states shouldn't matter,the people of this country need help now and funding" -Gov Chris Christie [R] of New Jersey.
"
"
"
"
"

In other news stock market soars to 233 points over the passing of the extra taxing of people that make over 400K .
"
"
"
"

Obama on a roll right out of the New Year gate..........

Have a safe and happy new year..........
Chris C

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

The governors of New York and New Jersey came down hard on the Republican-controlled House Wednesday, saying it was “inexcusable” that Congress failed to act on disaster aid and that those hurt by Hurricane Sandy “can no longer afford to wait while politicians in Washington play games.”

New Jersey Republican Gov. Chris Christie has scheduled an afternoon press conference to follow up on the statement issued together with New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a Democrat. Christie’s criticism of the House follows an emotional speech in Washington by Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y) taking Speaker John Boehner to task for cancelling a promised vote this week on the aid.

With all that New York and New Jersey and our millions of residents and small businesses have suffered and endured, this continued inaction and indifference by the House of Representatives is inexcusable,” the governors said.“It has now been 66 days since Hurricane Sandy hit and 27 days since President Obama put forth a responsible aid proposal that passed with a bipartisan vote in the Senate while the House has failed to even bring it to the floor. This failure to come to the aid of Americans following a severe and devastating natural disaster is unprecedented.”

“The fact that days continue to go by while people suffer, families are out of their homes, and men and women remain jobless and struggling during these harsh winter months is a dereliction of duty. When American citizens are in need we come to their aid. That tradition was abandoned in the House last night.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/christi...
KIng

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Anger erupts after House scraps vote on Sandy aid:
"
"
"
"
"

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and other Northeastern lawmakers rip into House Speaker John Boehner and the GOP-led House for delaying disaster relief.
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"

There is nothing but anger and fury coming from New York and New Jersey politicians on Wednesday, as President Obama and Republicans lash out at House Speaker John Boehner and the GOP-led House for skipping a vote on federal aid to help victims of Superstorm Sandy.

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican, blamed the "toxic" nature of Congress and "palace intrigue" in Washington on Wednesday for the failure to help people 66 days after Hurricane Sandy made landfall in his state.

"There's only one group to blame for the continued suffering of these innocent victims: The House majority and their speaker, Rep. John Boehner," Christie said during a news conference in Trenton. "Folks are putting politics ahead of their responsibilities. New Jerseyans and New Yorkers are tired of being treated like second-class citizens."

"
"
"
"
"
"
"

"The House of Representatives has refused to act, even as there are families and communities who still need our help to rebuild in the months and years ahead," Obama said in a statement, stressing that there are people who "need immediate support with the bulk of winter in front of us."

"When tragedy strikes, Americans come together to support those in need," the president said.

"
"
"
"
"
"

LØØK HERE:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
King

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Please make all donations to:

http://www.redcross.org/hurricane-sandy
"
"
"
"
"
"
"

Hopefully in 10 years we can raise the 60 billion needed for the victims of hurricane Sandy.
I'm sure the victims of hurricane Sandy can wait another 10 years,,,,,,,,,,
"
"
"
"
"
"
"

Keep sending in those 10-20 dollar contributions:
Every little bit helps,,,,,,,,,,
Thank you!
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

The racial hating warrior tea bag taxi still can't see the congressional tea bags they voted in on empty promises. President obama campaigned on raising taxes for the wealthy, which is happening with the aid of the tea bags, but put all blame on obama as that pleases all racial hating fools, what dumb assess they are. The tea bags came in and spending goes up
Bart

Fredonia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Rumor has it that O'Gurek contacted Gov. Haley concerning the vacant Senate seat in South Carolina. When she questioned him about being a resident of the state, he claimed that he drove through the state in 2004 on the way to Florida.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Is speaker of the house johny boner really quitting? how many political smack downs can one orange man take? president obama will school then control cantor next then he quits, what's going on tea bags?
TaxNoMore

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Howard

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

TaxNoMore wrote:
http://voice4america.com/artic les/2013/01/01/fox-news-live-r eport-crashed-by-howard-stern- fan-shouting-howard-sterns-pen is.html#axzz2Gmmh2CkO
Typical excellent FOX news reporting on the facts,just the facts! 8==========D ~~~ LMAO,,,,,,,,,,

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

The president is on vacation in the state he was born in, Hawaii. Is you a ignorant racial hating birther santa dumb ass? the city of Portland has no need for tea bags and there is not any thing to change that. All you got is the skills to bitch a lot, but get nothing in return, dumb ass.
Hector Fuentes

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Santa wrote:
In national disaster the commander in chief has the Ability of what is called executive order
This means Appropriation could been made with regards to Sandy
Not in a bill with as much pork as is in Michele's ass
Where is the commander in chief
Muslims love Hawaii
That's rite more than both Bush's
Oh yeah and they could refer to the Exutive Order as, The Sandy Clause.

You're funnier than I thought...here and I thought that you have no sense of humor whatsoever.
You're more clever but I was able to see it coming...wasn't I?
Micah

Monongahela, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

What time is the earliest bus to Pittsburgh in Monongahela?
Sick

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
A bill with as much pork as is in Michele's ass
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
You are one sick puppy! Seek help.
Sick

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
A bill with as much pork as is in Michele's ass
Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
Sick,sick, sick!
Real Republican

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone doubt that TaxNoMore is trying to make conservatives look like vulgar nutjobs?
Hector Fuentes

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore and his various personas are all dependent on getting attentiion anyway that he can...just ignore the creep...he will the rapidly fire off about 50 posts before settling down..

You see his mother neglected him when he needer her the most, maybe she even drank a lot of alchohol during pregnancy. Who knows? I don't know but this freak needs frig.gin constant attention now 24/7......no exageration

She was also verbally and physically abusive but only to him, she was actually pretty nice to everyone else ....also he actually enjoys for people to call him names...even though they're well deserved names. I myself find it very hard to refrain using on him...
Like the low scum sucker, The little prick bastard, etc....you may have even come up with a few yourselves, I'm sure....but try to ignore the litlle mmm you know what...I was tempted but I'm choosing to ignore...he hates that more than anything...it will destroy him and id be happy for that...so please folks..

His mother couldn't stand him...
She could be very nasty to him...she didn't liked him at all and like I said would tell the little prick to be polite and quit bothering other people. He just wouldn't listen and she would get just furious and go balistic on his little ass.

Oh one more thing she would beat his ass and then just to show him who's boss and who wears the pants in this family...

When you engage with this lunatic keep this in mind...he's one sick anti-social personality and there's potential for violence that he may one unleash upon some unsuspecting random stranger.

So, I've been very careful lately not to provoke the little bas.t.ard because I don't want to feel any responsibilty for his actions even though I know I wouldn't really be responsible. He's kinda like a powder cake waiting to go off and hurt some innocent bystander.

I'm doing this as a Public Service Announcement

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,041 - 43,060 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr Ronald knows all 5,083
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 3 hr Davenport 21
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal 15 hr Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) 23 hr nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search