Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#46697 Feb 8, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you retracted these embarrassingly ignorant statements yet, Lil danny BOY?:
"Yes, go vote to support disobeying federal law. Go support treason."
"...it's treason to pass a state law to ignore a federal law."
Really, Lil danny? TREASON?
!LOL!
Were you just stupid or were you lying, Lil danny BOY?
Little danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, frequent plagiarist, pathological liar.
Sorry that you don't like the definition.

That doesn't make it wrong.

Care to present some evidence to support your opinion, or is this just like every other attack on me - bullshit allegations without a shred of evidence to support them? LOL!
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#46698 Feb 8, 2013
David Evan K wrote:
Think Corbin will fix the mess that is traffic in Conshy? Think he will do anything for the Conshy train station shack where people wait outside in the cold and rain because its locked in the evening rush hour? Think again. And as for taxes he has already raised them, by raising the tolls on the Turnpike, and with his counterpart Tom Ridge again raising gasoline taxes and train fares. Oh of course these are not graduated income taxes that would be fair, no instead its another yoke on the middle class. Yeah a college in Texas creates a report to tell us here in the Philly area how useless our roads and thought leadership are. And don't even let me start on Corbin's education policies.
Traffic mess? That is actually the Mayors job?! Also it was Ed Rendell who raised the taxes and wanted to put more tolls in. Tom Ridge hasn't been Gov since 2001 (12 years ago). You seemed to have skipped over Ed Rendell’s two terms for some reason. You also mentioned Corbin on education; did you happen to see the top headline in the PO? I'll link it to you.

(Today's Headline)
College students give Corbett 'pat on the back' for budget.

http://www.publicopiniononline.com/ci_2254428...
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#46699 Feb 8, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I used your "logic" and made the charge based on as much evidence as you've ever presented against me.
!LOL!

Got it, Lil danny BOY.

It's perfectly clear that you are a liar in stating I've plagiarized without a shred of evidence.

Case closed, Lil BOY.

You are a liar.

Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#46700 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
...And by the same "logic" you use, here's where YOU recalled the reference to beating your wife:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chambersburg-...
!LOL!

Got it, Lil danny BOY!

We agree that you are a liar in claiming I ever admitted to beating my wife.

You can't produce a post where I've said that, now can you, BOY.

That makes you a liar.

danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
Corbett

West Mifflin, PA

#46701 Feb 8, 2013
Pennsylvania gasoline taxes would rise an average of about five cents a gallon a year over the next five years to pay for a $1.8 billion increase in transportation funding under the budget proposed Tuesday by Gov. Corbett.

Corbett, who vowed during his election campaign not to raise taxes, said the change would not be a tax increase but merely the lifting of "an artificial and outdated cap" on a wholesale tax paid by oil and gas companies.

Corbett called for doing away with the cap on the "oil company franchise tax" to allow it to rise by about 28.5 cents over five years in three installments. That increase presumably would be passed on to motorists at the pump, though state officials said gasoline dealers might absorb part of it.

January 24, 2013: At 39 cents per gallon, Pennsylvania currently is the 7th-highest taxed state for gasoline. As part of his transportation initiative, Gov. Corbett has proposed lifting the cap on the “oil company franchise tax” and making that tax burden even higher.

This is a relatively obscure tax that is paid directly by gas stations based on the wholesale price of gasoline. Right now the maximum wholesale price that the tax can be calculated from is $1.95 per gallon, a per-gallon price we’ve long since surpassed. By lifting the cap the state will collect more in taxes based on the current wholesale price of gasoline.

Corbett, who ran and won office in 2010 on a promise to not raise taxes, sketched out a vision of a state government focused almost exclusively on economic development and job creation. He also called for a re-evaluation of the way the state pays for higher education and spoke of an increased focus on vocational training that "keeps a bargain with today and builds for tomorrow."

"We will not raise taxes,the people have nothing leave to give"-Tom Corbett - January 7, 2012
rikki rocket

Evans City, PA

#46702 Feb 8, 2013
Thanks for the info.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#46703 Feb 8, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you retracted these embarrassingly ignorant statements yet, Lil danny BOY?:
"Yes, go vote to support disobeying federal law. Go support treason."
"...it's treason to pass a state law to ignore a federal law."
Really, Lil danny? TREASON?
!LOL!
Were you just stupid or were you lying, Lil danny BOY?
Little danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, frequent plagiarist, pathological liar.
<quoted text>
Sorry that you don't like the definition.
That doesn't make it wrong.
Care to present some evidence to support your opinion, or is this just like every other attack on me - bullshit allegations without a shred of evidence to support them? LOL!
!LOL!

Actually, Lil danny BOY, it DOES make you wrong. How stupid are you?

Federal law and elections, Lil danny, are Constitutional issues. The Constitutional definition of 'treason' isn't confusing, BOY. It's very specifically defined: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

The "bullshit allegations without a shred of evidence to support them" is your claim that "disobeying federal law" or "pass[ing] a state law to ignore a federal law" is treason.

!LOL!

Not only are you wrong but you lied in hurling the 'treason' accusation, didn't you Lil danny BOY. You just can't help embellishing, exaggerating and lying in making any point.

Ted

Johnstown, PA

#46704 Feb 8, 2013
Marisa wrote:
Ted...beware...DTM is trying to pull you into his dark world of lies and deceit. He gets off on it. Any attention sets this troll off. Even if it's negative, he doesn't care, just as long as its attention.
He actually thinks there is such a thing as Dan The Man Derangement Syndrome. When in reality he is being laughed at and told to p-i-s-s off. That's how deranged he is.
I have already spent too much time on this troll. He's probably hiding in a closet getting off with all the attention he is getting.
Poor slob, it's all he has. And I'm not about to give him anymore.
Thanks for the insight.

Yes, I've seen his slobbering attacks on you in the Chambersburg forums. You must be an honest person to provoke such vitriol from Lil danny. He's a seething little lying wretch isn't he.

It's fascinating that he has DTMDS 'named' the nearly universal chortling mockery from others. He'd interpret someone spitting on him as being showered with adoration.

Best to you.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#46705 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Roger the Racist STILL has DTMDS. But it seems to be getting much, much worse.
Seek help, Roger. You're very ill.
See, I told you what you would post. When fact/truth are posted you always do one or the other, name calling try and turn the message around on the other person or simply just hide.

What's it like to have your wife throw your lazy cheating ass out in the cold?
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

#46706 Feb 8, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the insight.
Yes, I've seen his slobbering attacks on you in the Chambersburg forums. You must be an honest person to provoke such vitriol from Lil danny. He's a seething little lying wretch isn't he.
It's fascinating that he has DTMDS 'named' the nearly universal chortling mockery from others. He'd interpret someone spitting on him as being showered with adoration.
Best to you.
So I guess that's what happens when you get your information from the MCDA ( the Marisa Clueless Detective Agency)
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

#46707 Feb 8, 2013
The MCDA's motto ...."No, I don't have a clue" so get the fck outta here..

Hahahahahha wowwww....good old Marisa....dave's bringing her back...

Its like listening to the oldies.
The ignorance is timeless though, isn't it?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#46708 Feb 8, 2013
John Galti wrote:
The MCDA's motto ...."No, I don't have a clue" so get the fck outta here..
Hahahahahha wowwww....good old Marisa....dave's bringing her back...
Its like listening to the oldies.
The ignorance is timeless though, isn't it?
Lil danny BOY CHOOSES to be an unethical liar, unlike you, who didn't ask to be born dumb.

But, yes, post after post you make the point that your "ignorance is timeless."

Hahahahahha

Chambersburg, PA

#46709 Feb 8, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Got it, Lil danny BOY.
It's perfectly clear that you are a liar in stating I've plagiarized without a shred of evidence.
Case closed, Lil BOY.
You are a liar.
As my link shows, I actually have more evidence of your plagairism than you've ever had against me.

Thank you for your confession that your charges are complete bullshit.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#46710 Feb 8, 2013
Technically libs qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill

Based on thousands of cases!

This describes everything you have seen on this tread from the anti-Americans.
“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”
“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”
Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.
“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/

Chambersburg, PA

#46711 Feb 8, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Got it, Lil danny BOY!
We agree that you are a liar in claiming I ever admitted to beating my wife.
You can't produce a post where I've said that, now can you, BOY.
That makes you a liar.
danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
I have your "recalling the reference" - exactly the same evidence as you have against me for your bullshit accusation of lying.

So if I'm lying about you beating your wife then you're lying about me telling lies.

Your standard. Same evidence. You decide if it's sufficient or not.

Chambersburg, PA

#46712 Feb 8, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Actually, Lil danny BOY, it DOES make you wrong. How stupid are you?
Federal law and elections, Lil danny, are Constitutional issues. The Constitutional definition of 'treason' isn't confusing, BOY. It's very specifically defined: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."
The "bullshit allegations without a shred of evidence to support them" is your claim that "disobeying federal law" or "pass[ing] a state law to ignore a federal law" is treason.
!LOL!
Not only are you wrong but you lied in hurling the 'treason' accusation, didn't you Lil danny BOY. You just can't help embellishing, exaggerating and lying in making any point.
Perhaps "sedition" is a more accurate descriptor than "treason."

How about this - I'll rescind the word "treason" and say this instead: "It is seditious to to pass a state law to ignore a federal law. Go vote to support disobeying federal law. Go support sedition."

Chambersburg, PA

#46716 Feb 8, 2013
Nerd Rage wrote:
Technically libs qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill
Based on thousands of cases!
This describes everything you have seen on this tread from the anti-Americans.
“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”
“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”
Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.
“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/
World Net Daily or Psychology Today?

Hmmmm, who has more credibility?

LOL!

----------

Is Political Conservatism a Mild Form of Insanity?

Listening to this litany on Wednesday night in particular reminded me of a research article that came out roughly 5 years ago on political conservatism and motivated social cognition (Jost, Glaser, Kruglanski & Sulloway,“Political Conservatism as Motivated Social Cognition,” Psychological Bulletin).

In a nutshell, the article—by Stanford and UC Berkeley researchers—seems to suggest that conservatism is a mild form of insanity.

Here are the facts. A meta-analysis culled from 88 samples in 12 countries, and with an N of 22,818, revealed that “several psychological variables predicted political conservatism.”

Which variables exactly? In order of predictive power: Death anxiety, system instability, dogmatism/intolerance of ambiguity, closed-mindedness, low tolerance of uncertainty, high needs for order, structure, and closure, low integrative complexity, fear of threat and loss, and low self-esteem.

The researchers conclude, a little chillingly, that “the core ideology of conservatism stresses resistance to change and a justification of inequality.”

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/genius-an...
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#46717 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I have your "recalling the reference" - exactly the same evidence as you have against me for your bullshit accusation of lying.
So if I'm lying about you beating your wife then you're lying about me telling lies.
Your standard. Same evidence. You decide if it's sufficient or not.
No, Lil danny BOY, irrefutably, you said I claimed to have beaten my wife. That is a lie. You can't point to a post where I've said or admitted that. You are a liar for having said it, BOY.

No, Lil danny BOY, irrefutably, you said I was a plagiarist. That is a lie. You can't point to a post where I've plagiarized. You are a liar for having said it, BOY.

Case closed, Lil danny BOY.

You are a liar. Every time you deny it you prove it anew.

Chambersburg, PA

#46718 Feb 8, 2013
Researchers help define what makes a political conservative

By Kathleen Maclay, Media Relations | 22 July 2003 (revised 7/25/03)

BERKELEY – Politically conservative agendas may range from supporting the Vietnam War to upholding traditional moral and religious values to opposing welfare. But are there consistent underlying motivations?

Four researchers who culled through 50 years of research literature about the psychology of conservatism report that at the core of political conservatism is the resistance to change and a tolerance for inequality, and that some of the common psychological factors linked to political conservatism include:

- Fear and aggression
- Dogmatism and intolerance of ambiguity
- Uncertainty avoidance
- Need for cognitive closure
- Terror management

"From our perspective, these psychological factors are capable of contributing to the adoption of conservative ideological contents, either independently or in combination," the researchers wrote in an article, "Political Conservatism as Motivated Social Cognition," recently published in the American Psychological Association's Psychological Bulletin.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/aug/13/u...

Chambersburg, PA

#46719 Feb 8, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Lil danny BOY, irrefutably, you said I claimed to have beaten my wife. That is a lie. You can't point to a post where I've said or admitted that. You are a liar for having said it, BOY.
No, Lil danny BOY, irrefutably, you said I was a plagiarist. That is a lie. You can't point to a post where I've plagiarized. You are a liar for having said it, BOY.
Case closed, Lil danny BOY.
You are a liar. Every time you deny it you prove it anew.
No, Ted POS, irrefutably, you said I claimed to have lied. That is a lie. You can't point to a post where I've said or admitted that. You are a liar for having said it, POS.

No, Ted POS, irrefutably, you said I was a plagiarist. That is a lie. You can't point to a post where I've plagiarized. You are a liar for having said it, POS.

You are a liar and a plagiarist. By the same standards you convict me, you are convicted.

Your every attack is pure mendacity. You have proven it here today.

Case closed, Ted POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 4 hr Snyders dude 5,572
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Presidential fumble: It's Franco, not Flacco - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:38 PM
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington Redskins: Live Washington Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report 3:50 PM
New Ray Rice Surveillance Video Reveals Aftermath of Elevator Assault
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
DeSean Jackson Can Earn Ultimate Revenge with Big Week 16 vs. Eagles