Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,141)

Showing posts 42,801 - 42,820 of51,311
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Either you didn't watch the video or you can't understand English.
I watched the video, either it's way over your head or your liberal programing prevents you from understanding.
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Rachel Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>Does Rachel Alexander live in Clearfield?
If you would like to know just email her from the site where the article is published. I see you post from different locations. Do you live in Clearfield?
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy. Conspiracy theories regarding why Mitt Romney's mystery policies didn't win him the election. And authored by a diehard conservative no less.
As cute as Rachel's attempts at pseudo-journalism are (which I say because, frankly, she's little more than a whiny hack adored by her merry band of like-minded crusaders), no legitimate polls outside of the conservative circle indicated Romney as winning the presidency.
Nate Silver beat the screaming pundits into the dirt yet again with near 100% accuracy and Barack Obama is your president until 2016. If this is such inflammatory rhetoric that it actually drives you to fits of rage, do what so many claimed they would do post-election and never followed up on: leave the country. Take your ball and go (to your new) home. Create your own nation based upon your glorious, staunchly conservative ways and take the dominionists of the Christian Right along to lead you. What harm could it possibly do?
...I mean besides the eventual civil war and inward destruction that would inevitably occur when greedy, fragmented, religious maniacs turn on one another in a mammoth bloodbath of violent dissension, as I illustrated long ago in a previous post.
Not a big Obama supporter. Just an observer who tends to find humor in the many excuses and conspiracies generated by the defeated in why they couldn't handle business in November.
This is a little off topic for you isn't it? This is not about the Bible being fairy tales or God doesn't exist? Just taking a break, huh?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Clearfielder wrote:
<quoted text> I watched the video, either it's way over your head or your liberal programing prevents you from understanding.
I have no problem understanding it. It was an innocuous talk about ways to reduce gun violence in Washington DC.
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

will someone in this administration or the media mention that 442 students were killed this year alone in Chicago - a city which has the strictest gun laws?
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Clearfielder wrote:
<quoted text> I watched the video, either it's way over your head or your liberal programing prevents you from understanding.
You refer to the fact that he said 'brainwash' in a manner that denoted attempting to aggressively alter the mindsets of citizens in regards to guns? That's not difficult to isolate in the speech. I fail, however, to discern exactly where he asserts that this campaign must pursue a pro-gun control stance.

I'm largely against gun control and feel that it's never actually stated so in this address in either direction. It simply maintains that youth have a view of guns in keeping with the times of 1995; movies and music put forth a very provocative and stylish image of firearms in that time period, in music lyrics and film images. Guns appear to give one power. Action films, rap music/videos, and the then-blossoming video game industry gave them a fashionable appearance as tools of power and influence.

I don't agree with Holder's resume; I believe he's corrupt and has committed crimes and must lawfully answer for them. This press conference, however, is a sign of the times in the mid-90's and little more. Don't let paranoid nuts in the comments section sway you; YouTube commenters are no better than the average Reddit or 4chan poster, and often even more idiotic.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Clearfielder wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a little off topic for you isn't it? This is not about the Bible being fairy tales or God doesn't exist? Just taking a break, huh?
On the contrary, I've addressed this on numerous occasions. Besides, I managed to mention the 'Christian Right'. So it's not -that- off the mark, right?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Clearfielder wrote:
will someone in this administration or the media mention that 442 students were killed this year alone in Chicago - a city which has the strictest gun laws?
The President already mentioned gun violence in Chicago. It was part of his first statement after the shooting.
Homeland Security

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
Obama's Media Matters Goon Squad
Abuse Of Power:
The Justice Department has been caught colluding with left-wing media "watchdog" Media Matters to suppress critics who've embarrassed the Obama administration.
What is this, Hugo Chavez's Venezuela?
Based on a cache of internal Justice Department e-mails obtained by the Daily Caller,
Attorney Gen. Eric Holder's press staff has been collaborating all along with left-wing media "watchdog" Media Matters to smear any reporter asking uncomfortable questions,
to discourage whistle-blowers,
to discredit political watchdogs and to suppress damaging news about what's going on in the Obama administration.
The Daily Caller found dozens of pages of e-mails between DOJ Public Affairs Director Tracy Schnakler and Media Matters staffers planning and discussing how to attack reporters who covered scandals such as the Black Panther voter suppression case,
and the Fast and Furious scandal where DOJ sold thousands of guns to Mexico's notorious crime cartels
the truth of which DOJ didn't want to get out.
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0918 ...
I guess that's pretty typical on your side.
Your side is dwindleing fast you idiot...

Pretty soon you'll be the only one left...

You are a dieing breed...with your distortions and believe me you're very much distorting the truth on here to suit your warped views.

But its all coming down around you...but soon enough you're kind will evaporate and when I say it will not happen soon enough...

You're a treasononus son a bit.ch ...and you're no patriot..

You are a parrot but not a patriot....you're vile nature will not go unpunished

You receive retribution for your hate....

Have a nice day loser boy
Homeland Security

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
No rights have been taken away by Obama.
//////////
OooBaaaaaaaaaaaaMaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!
GIVE......MEEEEEEEEEEEEE...... ..MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!
**THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!*
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!
*THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!**TH RUST!**THRUST!*
*THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!**TH RUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!
What a vile piece of sh.it you are....

You're worthless and you're kharma will catch you...I know it already has to a certain extent because look at your stupid pathetic life...

You're such a loser already but the worst is yet to come for you...

You can blame democrats if you want for your vile existance but that's just an excuse for your miserable life...
See people like you always have to have someone to blame..

Let me give you a hint loser boy...its not the democrats
You're a miserable pile of crap because of your very own limitations...

You see your mind is too soft to filter the juice that you've been drinking...
You've been getting drunk on the wrong beverages...and now look at you...

Look what's its done...

Ewwwww you're one nasty, bitter human being trying to blame everyone else for your situation...

You need to seek professional help before its too late and you hurt someone...

You have no respect for other people and that's a fact. You do not deserve anyone else's respect either

You act like an immature child....that's how I know your problems stem from your relatinship wiith your mommy.
She must not have liked you very much but hey I'm sure you will not let her down...you'll fulfill you're demeaning autrosity destiny I'm sure...

Do you have your Bushmaster ....because you're a little man and a little man needs a big gun to compensate for your tiny d.I.c.k.
Oh yeah and your tiny brain too...don't want to leave out that detail

good night loser...
Rachel Rachel

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Clearfielder wrote:
<quoted text> If you would like to know just email her from the site where the article is published. I see you post from different locations. Do you live in Clearfield?
You might have given her a bit of credit for writing the essay and added a link to the rest of the article. I've been to Clearfield many times and have found it to be a delightful town with friendly people.
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Rachel Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>You might have given her a bit of credit for writing the essay and added a link to the rest of the article. I've been to Clearfield many times and have found it to be a delightful town with friendly people.
I usually don't post something I come across on the net. You are correct I should of given credit.

Clearfield has its good points and bad points.
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Homeland Security wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know I do feel bad and I apolagise to all the good parrots out there by comparing you're fellow low-life to them
But,
He continually parrots the garbage being spewed out by the extreme right wing trash media...
Rush Limbaugh...oh yeah..."everybody knows" he's a bullshit artist
Glenn Beck...the conspiracy theory generator...an endless steam of lies and
misinformation for him to draw from..
The Drudge Report...yes its nothing but sludge
Fox News...oh yeah ...they're misinformed and so are you
And a host of other crazy ass sources...
So extremely sorry to all the good parrots out there but he's. Yeah I guess you could call me a parrot racist...
You're so clever too.
The garbage you speak of comes from both sides. Is one side really better than the other?
Real Republican

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore is a false flag, flamebaiting troll,who makes real conservatives, and Republicans look like racist jerks.The perception that his views represent the party's views cost us the election.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Real Republican wrote:
TaxNoMore is a false flag, flamebaiting troll,who makes real conservatives, and Republicans look like racist jerks.The perception that his views represent the party's views cost us the election.
I would argue that there are radicals on both sides but TaxNoMore is so far over the top that, at least on this forum, there is no one on the left that spews comparable babble. I quit reading his post long ago because it's the same regurgitated shit over and over and over. I don't believe he posses an original or coherent thought. I'm starting to think he is autistic with dementia, is that possible? There is some sort of mental disability there, no normal person is that heartless and hate-filled.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I would argue that there are radicals on both sides but TaxNoMore is so far over the top that, at least on this forum, there is no one on the left that spews comparable babble. I quit reading his post long ago because it's the same regurgitated shit over and over and over. I don't believe he posses an original or coherent thought. I'm starting to think he is autistic with dementia, is that possible? There is some sort of mental disability there, no normal person is that heartless and hate-filled.
Use your own name, troll. Stop impersonating me and get a life...... of your own!
Marisa

Orrstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text> Use your own name, troll. Stop impersonating me and get a life...... of your own!
Of course, you are the only person named "Marisa" in the whole world, right?

Stupidity like this is how we know its really you...

If you don't want an impersonator, pick a unique name and register, and it will never happen again.
Marisa

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

I used to be an exotic dancer. Then i gained all that weight....I'm sooooooo dpressed....
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you are the only person named "Marisa" in the whole world, right?
Stupidity like this is how we know its really you...
If you don't want an impersonator, pick a unique name and register, and it will never happen again.
I'm the only Marisa with a "personal massager" named dan the man!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
"First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior, Barack Obama!"
Have a pleasant day.
Obama is a good man!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,801 - 42,820 of51,311
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 33 min snackman 5,089
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Fails Middle Class 3,508
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Fri Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••