Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,125)

Showing posts 42,481 - 42,500 of51,235
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So much stupid packed into one sentence.
First, in 2008 Obama ran on reforming healthcare and that's what he did. He was absolutely representing the people when he did that. It's one of the things we elected him to do.
Second, you're not even addressing the FACT that I posted. You're changing the subject, which is an admission that what I posted was true and you couldn't refute it.
Third, what lame excuse? I didn't make an excuse for anything. I pointed out that Obama is representing the will of the people. What's that an excuse for? How is that an excuse at all?
It's really too bad that stupid doesn't hurt. Maybe then you'd try a little harder not to say absolutely idiotic things like this.
My GOD you're an idiot!

How can you pack so much stupid into one post? So many words posted, and all lies and half truths. Typical Dan the Man BS.....you Dumbass.

Oh, do your history on Obama Care, the majority of the people did not want it and still don't. Obama will go down in history as the President who forced the largest tax increase ever.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you pack so much stupid into one post? So many words posted, and all lies and half truths. Typical Dan the Man BS.....you Dumbass.
Oh, do your history on Obama Care, the majority of the people did not want it and still don't. Obama will go down in history as the President who forced the largest tax increase ever.
When you made a stupid post, I explained how and why it was stupid and false, point by point.

Why didn't you do that?

Because you CAN'T.

All you can do is make blanket smears without ever addressing the specific facts I posted. That's the mark of someone who can't refute the facts.

Point out the specific lies.

Point out the specific half-truths.

Can you do that?

Will you even TRY?

LMAO!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

hey dan the (hehe) man. until a budget is passed that reduces debt it dont matter how high you tax them evil rich bastards. we will still be spending more than we bring in. this whole show of fiscal cliff just shows how people like you fall for op eds that cherry pick info. why dont you show a link to your original lib head times article ? i know you didnt come up with those words bt yourself.

going back to clinton was a different time. remember balancing budgets, welfare reform(which by the way obama has used executive order to undermine it). now we have a massive new entitlemet obaacare to soak us somemore.

all this tax increase obama has proposed does nothing but fund more spending.

ah hell i will just tax no more punish your azz some more.

we are 16 TRILLIO in the red and this budget fiasco does nothing to address the issue.
No Opinion

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMoron, all you continue to prove is that you can take up a whole lot of space & say absolutely nothing.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Quick. Someone ask him a question requiring a constructive response he can't copy from another website. He'll be like a deer in headlights and then scamper off. It works every time.
Aspherical

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
Quick. Someone ask him a question requiring a constructive response he can't copy from another website. He'll be like a deer in headlights and then scamper off. It works every time.
BINGO

You have him nailed Rev.

He's a provacateuer extrordinaire dick.head but I don't want to give him a false sense of accomplishment because he will take this as a compliment.

Oh well...
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Half of it is copied from this Topix thread. Hell, a quarter of what he posts are re-posts of things I've written.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO
You have him nailed Rev.
He's a provacateuer extrordinaire dick.head but I don't want to give him a false sense of accomplishment because he will take this as a compliment.
Oh well...
Don't give him too much credit. He's autistic.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

thats what so funny abouti it !

http://www.heritage.org/research/factsheets/2...

now go educate your dumb azz !
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Half of it is copied from this Topix thread. Hell, a quarter of what he posts are re-posts of things I've written.
George

Monongahela, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

BOB KEPICS FOR GOVERNOR.............
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

boxhard wrote:
thats what so funny abouti it !
http://www.heritage.org/research/factsheets/2...
now go educate your dumb azz !<quoted text>
Sorry but swallowing rightwing anti-worker propaganda can't be considered "education."

Come back when you have a neutral source that uses measurable, real-world facts - like the fact that "right to work" states have lower wages.
pee wees pee pee

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Somebody needs to get laid...at least once in his life.
Amen

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

No Opinion wrote:
TaxNoMoron, all you continue to prove is that you can take up a whole lot of space & say absolutely nothing.
Amen!
Amen

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Amen, yet again!
Shame on you

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
I want some Dan the Man, butt you might do.
You are an obummer drone, right?
Yooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo, some dat tight azz eerie GE stuff.
Sick smut.
skankpalin

Canton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

I guess you can contribute a coming rise in costs for the assistance programs to the republicans. With the lower paying jobs and no benefits, more people will be getting assistance.
conservatism at its best.
The economy will suffer. Low wages brings no business.
TaxYouMore

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
Employment in right-to-work states expanded 2.4% over the same stretch vs. a 3.4% decline in non-right-to-work states.
Ironically, Obama is taking credit for jobs created in RTW states.
Dan the Man Carlisle, PA, My GOD you're an idiot!
Please die.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore = Dave Rogers

There can't possibly be two people that equally stupid.

Like I've said before, nothing more pathetic than a right whiner who thinks that are clever & smart.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

The racist tea bag warrior taxi calls repasting right wing tea bag propaganda debating. He does not have the mental capacity to create more options, huh loony taxi? His fixed news network provides his ignorant racist tired ass new tea bag propaganda to post daily, yet the overwhelming majority of the shit coming from taxi he was posting way before president Obama easily reelection victory. I'm glad his dumb ass not a liberal.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

RealDave wrote:
TaxNoMore = Dave Rogers
There can't possibly be two people that equally stupid.
Like I've said before, nothing more pathetic than a right whiner who thinks that are clever & smart.
"...who thinks that are clever & smart."

The irony.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,481 - 42,500 of51,235
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) 2 hr nonyabusiness 51
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 8 hr Forbes 5,080
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
Maryland man charged in Adams County armed robbery Mar 21 Davenport 3
Extreme coupon class (Aug '11) Mar 19 Erica 12
•••

Freeze Warning for York County was issued at April 16 at 10:03PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••