Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,123)

Showing posts 42,441 - 42,460 of51,446
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
snooper and blabber

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it clearly now,
Everybody is Dan the Man...hahahhahahahaha
Wow..you're so delusional
Everybody got that...you're all Dan the Man now...play along with the idiot.
Yes...I'm Dan the Man...you figured me out...
What an intellect you have...astounding
you are the one that brught the welfare king into it not me. no one was talking about dan the welfare king until you said you weren't him when no one said you were! are you slow or what? dave rogers never said you were dan the man yet you jumped all over him about it. thats why people think you are the welfare king aka dan the man. see dan the man lives here and tries to conceal it by being multiple posters. he doesn't want everyone to think he has no life or no job so he invents other posters to cover it. poor fellow. shot for all you know i could be dan the man.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
Another Republican on record advocating holding the full faith and credit of the United States hostage in order to advance their destructive economic agenda...
----------
Bob Corker (R-TN):
The Republicans know they have the debt ceiling, that is coming up around the corner, and, the leverage is going to shift, as soon as we get beyond this issue.
The leverage is going to shift, to our side where hopefully we’ll do the same thing we did last time and that is if the president wants to raise the debt limit by $2 trillion we get $2 trillion in spending reduction and, hopefully, this time, it is mostly oriented towards entitlement and with no process.
[Obama] has the upper hand on taxes and you have to pass something to keep it from happening. We only have one body. If we were to pass, for instance, raising the top 2 rates, and that’s it, all of a sudden we do have the leverage of the debt ceiling and we haven’t given that up so the only way the debt ceiling.
----------
They GOP has discovered that it has enormous leverage because they have no compunction about actually killing the hostage.
Disgusting.
Benghazi
Obama lied....four people died

Now that's real disgust!!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi
LOL! No that's real bullshit.

You should quit spreading a myth that's been so thoroughly debunked. All you're doing is damaging your own credibility here (if you ever had any).
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

snooper and blabber wrote:
<quoted text>you are the one that brught the welfare king into it not me. no one was talking about dan the welfare king until you said you weren't him when no one said you were! are you slow or what? dave rogers never said you were dan the man yet you jumped all over him about it. thats why people think you are the welfare king aka dan the man. see dan the man lives here and tries to conceal it by being multiple posters. he doesn't want everyone to think he has no life or no job so he invents other posters to cover it. poor fellow. shot for all you know i could be dan the man.
So sad. Another embarrassing failure of the CASD.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

While hosting SNL, Jamie Foxx, joked how in his new movie, Django Unchained, "I killed all the white people in the movie. How great is that"?

Now lets take the word white out and put the word black in. And have a white person say it. Is it just racism and promoting violence only when the white person says if?

Racism is racism.... doesn't matter who says it.

Jamie Foxx is a racist....

Jamie Foxx also called Obama " Our Lord and Savior".

Not only is Foxx a racist, he's an idiot.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Winston Smith wrote:
While hosting SNL, Jamie Foxx, joked how in his new movie, Django Unchained, "I killed all the white people in the movie. How great is that"?
Now lets take the word white out and put the word black in. And have a white person say it. Is it just racism and promoting violence only when the white person says if?
Racism is racism.... doesn't matter who says it.
Jamie Foxx is a racist....
Jamie Foxx also called Obama " Our Lord and Savior".
Not only is Foxx a racist, he's an idiot.
If you are genuinely interested in learning about the dynamics of racism, here are a couple of resources you might start with.

----------

What does "racism" really mean, and who is racist?
http://www.appalachiancommunityfund.org/html/...

Definitions of racism
http://www.euroamerican.org/Library/Definitio...

Definitions & Terms
http://yar.ednet.ns.ca/definitions.html
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So sad. Another embarrassing failure of the CASD.
Actually it's the failure of NFT (National Federation of Teachers ) and NEA (National Education Assoc.), both Unions.
Because of unions we now have teachers that can't teach.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it's the failure of NFT (National Federation of Teachers ) and NEA (National Education Assoc.), both Unions.
Whatever the cause, at least we agree that S&B is an embarrassing educational failure.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are genuinely interested in learning about the dynamics of racism, here are a couple of resources you might start with.
----------
What does "racism" really mean, and who is racist?
http://www.appalachiancommunityfund.org/html/...
Definitions of racism
http://www.euroamerican.org/Library/Definitio...
Definitions & Terms
http://yar.ednet.ns.ca/definitions.html
Grow up already!

I don't need links to know what racism is, I already know what it is. I'm sure it's a shock to you, but guess what? There are plenty of black racists. Jamie Foxx is one and there is a black group that promotes death and violence on white people. They are called the New Black Panthers. Ever hear of them?

I know what racism is. Apparently you don't.

So like I said, grow up already. Try leaving your little cocoon you live in and step into the real world.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up already!
I don't need links to know what racism is, I already know what it is. I'm sure it's a shock to you, but guess what? There are plenty of black racists. Jamie Foxx is one and there is a black group that promotes death and violence on white people. They are called the New Black Panthers. Ever hear of them?
I know what racism is. Apparently you don't.
So like I said, grow up already. Try leaving your little cocoon you live in and step into the real world.
You claim to know, but your posts prove you don't.

Whatever. I'll never understand why anyone wants to intentionally be ignorant, but that's your choice.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
In 1993 when President Bill Clinton raised taxes on the top income earners, Gingrich and the Republicans argued that the hikes would result in economic decline and result in huge deficits. They were proven wrong. The country experienced the “longest period of economic growth in U.S. history, increased business investment, 23 million jobs added, and, of course, budget surpluses.”
The same boom did not materialize after President George W. Bush enacted his tax cuts; the country experienced large deficits and the weakest job and income growth in the post-war era.
----------
Any rightwinger here able to dispute this assessment with any facts?
Is there any evidence out there - any evidence ATALL - that raising taxes depressed growth and that cutting taxes stimulates growth?
I get that these ideas have a lot of intuitive appeal, but the real-world facts simply don't bear them out.
So no conservative wants to even TRY to make the case - using facts and evidence - that higher taxes depress the economy and lower taxes stimulate it?

No?

I'm not surprised.

LOL!
Aspherical

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

snooper and blabber wrote:
<quoted text>you are the one that brught the welfare king into it not me. no one was talking about dan the welfare king until you said you weren't him when no one said you were! are you slow or what? dave rogers never said you were dan the man yet you jumped all over him about it. thats why people think you are the welfare king aka dan the man. see dan the man lives here and tries to conceal it by being multiple posters. he doesn't want everyone to think he has no life or no job so he invents other posters to cover it. poor fellow. shot for all you know i could be dan the man.
Like I said.....you're frig.gin delusional

Get back on the meds ....you're confusion will diminish once you do that
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

A new POLITICO/George Washington University Battleground Poll finds that 60 percent of respondents support raising taxes on households that earn more than $250,000 a year and 64 percent want to raise taxes on large corporations.

----------

The President is representing the will of the American people in this negotiation.

The GOP is not.

Simple as that.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it's the failure of NFT (National Federation of Teachers ) and NEA (National Education Assoc.), both Unions.
This is not true. The union gives them the right to a hearing. Period.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi
Wow, more right whiner brilliance.

I love it...how you right whiners take the case of George Bush lying to take us to war killing 4000 soldiers & then misapply it to some action taken by Obama.

Bush's lies directly resulted in the Iraq War.

Why lie did Obama tell that got 4 killed in Libya?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

A victory is in the making for those who believe in freedom of choice. The Obama will have to find another way to pay the blood sucking union thugs who he's in bed with.

President Obama Bashes Michigan's Right-To-Work Push

President Barack Obama waded into a major labor dispute Monday, during a speech announcing a $120 million dollar deal for Michigan truck plant. The issue: Michigan Republicans are set to pass a right-to-work law during the state's lame-duck session. Local unions dislike that.

Right-to-work would bar unions from forcing workers to join a union, or force dues, as a condition of employment. Proponents of say the law makes states competitive and allows for free association while lowering the cost of living. Opposition to right-to-work claim it harms both unions and worker rights by creating a free-rider problem and lowers wages.

President Obama sided with the unions, decrying the legislation as an attempt to take away worker rights "to bargain for better wages and working conditions."

"What they are really talking about is giving you the right to work for less money," he said.

Governor Rick Snyder downplayed the possibility of right-to-work legislation prior to the 2012 election, but said last week he'd sign a bill if it were put on his desk. The law could pass as soon as Tuesday. If it does, then Michigan will be the 24th right-to-work state.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3730-presid...

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, more right whiner brilliance.
I love it...how you right whiners take the case of George Bush lying to take us to war killing 4000 soldiers & then misapply it to some action taken by Obama.
Bush's lies directly resulted in the Iraq War.
Why lie did Obama tell that got 4 killed in Libya?
Get an education you dumbass. Bush lied? LOL Sorry dumbass he did not lie.

The Obama is a prime example of what a liar is.

How much has The Obama cost us with the war/conflicts he started and escalated?

Yes The Obama lied and people died, you POS.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
A new POLITICO/George Washington University Battleground Poll finds that 60 percent of respondents support raising taxes on households that earn more than $250,000 a year and 64 percent want to raise taxes on large corporations.
----------
The President is representing the will of the American people in this negotiation.
The GOP is not.
Simple as that.
The Obama did not represent the people with Obama Care that was forced down the peoples throats, so take your lame excuse and stick it, dumbass.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Get an education you dumbass. Bush lied? LOL Sorry dumbass he did not lie.
The Obama is a prime example of what a liar is.
How much has The Obama cost us with the war/conflicts he started and escalated?
Yes The Obama lied and people died, you POS.
Bush took us into Iraq based off of false data regarding weapons of mass destruction which he claimed that Hussein was hoarding. None were ever located. We've remained there regardless, and thousands of soldiers have perished. Ditto with Afghanistan, a fight that the previous administration opted to pick. Again, thousands are dead as a result.

Obama hasn't started any wars. Name one major conflict he's plunged the United States into that remotely echoes either of those ones.

Benghazi was a terrible tragedy, but to put it on the level of Iraq, Afghanistan or the 9/11 attack is such an unsound leap in logic that it's astounding. You're better than that, Dave.
Davesadickhead

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I guess if you're a republican president. It's ok to have at least 8 attacks on embassy's and such. It's ok to have 14 billion in Iraq rebuilding funds disappear. It's ok to use your VP's prior employer for no-bid contracts for a war. A corp that the VP has stock in. It's ok to have US soil attacked, after being forewarned.
It's ok to let the infrastructure nearly collapse. And pass the tab onto the next president. As well as, put two wars on a charge card. It's ok to open park lands to drilling. So that a division of Halliburton can do it. It's ok to waiver the rest of your military service contract,because you want to be a politician. It's ok to do nothing during your last 2 years in office. knowing the fake housing boom you knew was happening, was going to implode the economy. GW Bush. He'll godown in history worse than Warren Harding.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,441 - 42,460 of51,446
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr Pretzel Rod Jeremy 5,133
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... 5 hr Steve Gratman 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 14 hr Independent Voter 3,557
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Apr 18 Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••