Roscoe

Washington, DC

#45582 Jan 9, 2013
See the truth wrote:
How many children were planned for parents by Planned Parenthood? Zero the name is a lie. No family with children was ever planned by Planned Parenthood. They should be disputed as a false name implying life, not death.
Planned parenthood only plans death of life in the womb. Which of the staff of Planned Parenthood were planned by Planned Parenthood. No parenthood is planned, ever by this false named Planned Parenthood.
Planned Parenthood was recorded accepting money(earmarking money) for black specific abortions. The caller ask if they can donate for black only abortions. I think you can find these recordings over the Internet. Try a YouTube search for planned parenthood. Try adding words: planned parenthood black only donation to the search.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GfFVKqHWJU0XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hey, are you the human turd that everyone's been talking about?

I hear that shit.ting your pants is a pretty common occurance at your house.
If you abort one of your turds is that considered an abortion?

Or would that actually be considered a so called "self abortion"

Well how could have your mother ever known that she was having a low life scum sucking son like you?
I feel so sorry for her...if she only knew ahead of time...hmmmm
Something to think about, isn't it?

We could all do without your piece of shit verbal outburst and that's what comes out every time you verbalize any of your deranged mental ruminations.

Your mom is very nice...way to good for you...you owe her everything too.
You're such a miserable fckin loser though and she's very disapointed in your lack a basic human emaphy for people.

She knows you very well too...poor woman...it hurts her feelings that she brought this frig.gin little monster that sh.ts his pants all the time into the world...

She always tells me that you're a grossly inapropriate individual that lacks general respect for others and himself

Hey...I'm going to give you some secret information here ...from an outside observer too...are you ready?

Dan the Man isn't Bobby6464...and your one stupid frckin idiot to insist on this outright piece of Tea Bag style fiction...
By that I mean just make some outright lie up then insist that its true despite the fact that its totally false...yet you just keep repeating the lies..thinking yourself that your lie is now somehow true because now you have repeated the lie so many times that...it must be true now...

But its not...just like your Bobby6464 is Dan the Man piece of fiction..

I got news for you too...you're the king of mental masterbation...there's your PROJECTION right there...accusing someone else of something that you project onto others...you're the frckn king ja.ck off of mental masterbation.

Something to ponder while you're shtn yourself next time...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45583 Jan 9, 2013
See the truth wrote:
How many children were planned for parents by Planned Parenthood? Zero the name is a lie. No family with children was ever planned by Planned Parenthood. They should be disputed as a false name implying life, not death.
Planned parenthood only plans death of life in the womb. Which of the staff of Planned Parenthood were planned by Planned Parenthood. No parenthood is planned, ever by this false named Planned Parenthood.
Planned Parenthood was recorded accepting money(earmarking money) for black specific abortions. The caller ask if they can donate for black only abortions. I think you can find these recordings over the Internet. Try a YouTube search for planned parenthood. Try adding words: planned parenthood black only donation to the search.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GfFVKqHWJU0XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
How many children were planned with the help of Planned Parenthood? Tens of thousands. Hundreds of thousands. Millions.

Abortion is 3% of Planned Parenthood's business. What they do is help women, particularly low income women who have few other choices, to plan when to get pregnant and prepare for it. Planned Parenthood allows women to be in control of their family planning.

You are making ignorant, dishonest attacks. Either you've been deceived or you are being a deceiver. Either way, you could not be more wrong.

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#45584 Jan 9, 2013
cletus wrote:
<quoted text>
will any of you wingnuts ever show President Obama the respect he deserves?
Respect is earned.
I do not show respect to those who harm our country.
I do not show respect to those who do not follow the Constitution and obey our laws.
I do not show respect to those who think they are above the law.
I do not show respect to public servants who force their ways on the American people.
I could go on but I think you get my drift.

West Mifflin, Pa

#45585 Jan 9, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
How many children were planned with the help of Planned Parenthood? Tens of thousands. Hundreds of thousands. Millions.
Abortion is 3% of Planned Parenthood's business. What they do is help women, particularly low income women who have few other choices, to plan when to get pregnant and prepare for it. Planned Parenthood allows women to be in control of their family planning.
You are making ignorant, dishonest attacks. Either you've been deceived or you are being a deceiver. Either way, you could not be more wrong.

More liberal BS from the boy with many ID's.

I love how you have an answer for everything, when in all reality you really understand nothing. You're the most dangerous type of person.

West Mifflin, Pa

#45588 Jan 9, 2013
Obama to follow in footsteps of Hitler, Stalin with 'executive order' disarmament of the American people
It's official. President Obama is going to march America down the dark halls of history by following in the footsteps of Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Mao Tse Tung and all the other gun-grabbing madmen who have exploited fear to achieve the total concentration of power in the hands of dictatorial government.
America is headed into civil war.

Vice President Joe Biden said today that disarming the American people and setting them up for government genocide is "acting responsibly."
As published today in the Weekly Standard:

"The president is going to act," said Biden, giving some comments to the press before a meeting with victims of gun violence. "There are executives orders, there's executive action that can be taken. We haven't decided what that is yet. But we're compiling it all with the help of the attorney general and the rest of the cabinet members as well as legislative action that we believe is required." Biden said that this is a moral issue and that "it's critically important that we act."

Biden talked also about taking responsible action. "As the president said, if you're actions result in only saving one life, they're worth taking. But I'm convinced we can affect the well-being of millions of Americans and take thousands of people out of harm's way if we act responsibly."

Biden is the guy who once promised, "Obama's not getting my Beretta [shotgun]." Obama also made a campaign promise that he would never come after your guns. Now they're both charging forward with a plot to completely disarm all the legal gun owners across America.

This is the moment when America either falls to tyrants or rises to resist it.

Matt Drudge sees what's coming. DrudgeReport.com posted this headline earlier this morning, complete with pictures of Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin:

West Mifflin, Pa

#45589 Jan 9, 2013
Read history: Gun confiscation leads to mass murder by government ("democide")
As firearms instructor Paul Howe wrote recently, history teaches us harsh lessons about government disarmament of citizens:

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

Those are 56 million deaths that fall onto the hands of people like Obama, Biden, Morgan, Bloomberg, Cuomo and anyone who calls for gun confiscation. YOU are the mass murderers who make the Sandy Hook shooting look like nothing in comparison.

It now appears Obama is going to go down in history as the U.S. President who brought us to a second civil war, where the goal of the radical left is to exterminate anyone who believes in liberty.

West Mifflin, Pa

#45590 Jan 9, 2013
Americans are arming for war

Lock and load, friends. The darkest chapter in American history is fast approaching. Meanwhile, Americans are arming up like never before. As the Washington Free Beacon is reporting today, "Folks are grabbing just about any gun they can get their hands on..."

Keep in mind the simple fact that Americans are NOT buying guns just so they can turn them in. Record gun sales everywhere across the country are a sign that Americans are arming for WAR against the radical left.

Over ten million firearms were purchased in December alone, and today there's hardly a gun left on any store shelf anywhere in the country. Ammo inventories have also been wiped out nearly everywhere. Same story with rifle magazines. Bottom line? Over the last 30 days, the American people purchased and took home nearly every handgun, rifle, shotgun, magazine and bullet that was for sale across the entire country.

To repeat: These items were NOT purchased just to turn them in to the government. They were purchased to defend the Republic against anti-American traitors and tyrants. We cannot help but conclude America is headed into civil war if the criminals in Washington actually try to ban guns.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#45591 Jan 9, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Planned Parenthood carries out Margaret Sanger's plan to limit the growth of undesirable elements of society.

They are doing a fine job. Keep up the good work.
do wa diddy

Grafton, OH

#45592 Jan 10, 2013
January 15th
Roscoe

Washington, DC

#45593 Jan 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Planned Parenthood carries out Margaret Sanger's plan to limit the growth of undesirable elements of society.
Yeah, how the hell did you get here then?

Riddle me that one.....
Roscoe

Washington, DC

#45594 Jan 10, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
More liberal BS from the boy with many ID's.
I love how you have an answer for everything, when in all reality you really understand nothing. You're the most dangerous type of person.
You're one delusional piece of s.hit...yourself though.

Signed,

Not Dan the Man

You frig.ing idiot boy
Roscoe

Washington, DC

#45595 Jan 10, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Lock and load, friends. The darkest chapter in American history is fast approaching. Meanwhile, Americans are arming up like never before. As the Washington Free Beacon is reporting today, "Folks are grabbing just about any gun they can get their hands on..."
Keep in mind the simple fact that Americans are NOT buying guns just so they can turn them in. Record gun sales everywhere across the country are a sign that Americans are arming for WAR against the radical left.
Over ten million firearms were purchased in December alone, and today there's hardly a gun left on any store shelf anywhere in the country. Ammo inventories have also been wiped out nearly everywhere. Same story with rifle magazines. Bottom line? Over the last 30 days, the American people purchased and took home nearly every handgun, rifle, shotgun, magazine and bullet that was for sale across the entire country.
To repeat: These items were NOT purchased just to turn them in to the government. They were purchased to defend the Republic against anti-American traitors and tyrants. We cannot help but conclude America is headed into civil war if the criminals in Washington actually try to ban guns.
Your very similar to a manure spreader...

You would love this to happen I'm sure...

But be careful what you wish for.....
Roscoe

Washington, DC

#45596 Jan 10, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect is earned.
I do not show respect to those who harm our country.
I do not show respect to those who do not follow the Constitution and obey our laws.
I do not show respect to those who think they are above the law.
I do not show respect to public servants who force their ways on the American people.
I could go on but I think you get my drift.
That's because your a piece of crap and a piece of crap can't respect anything...

But by doing what you suggest...who's going to be the arbiter of who's doing what you want them to do or like you say "act" or "think they"
So are you going to run some kind of vigilante mob?
And dole out punishment to others because their not meeting your standards of what things should be like in your crazy fckn world?

Your frcin dellusional

That's why there are existing laws...that you don't respect

But your day will come and we will see...

Why don't you go out and start this revolution of yours now...

You could be up there like Paul Revere...
The Paul Revere that exists in your delusions that is...hahahhaha
Marisa Winston Peanut huh

Chambersburg, PA

#45597 Jan 10, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Quit being a sheeple and step away from "Natural News" the article you are citing is full of lies and distortions design to influence fools to rush out and purchase guns they don't need. Every time you post you show yourself to be a brainwashed follower, try thinking for yourself. The only folks making out from this gun hysteria are the gun manufacturers and retailers. If you didn't need a AK-47 or AR-15 yesterday, last week, last month, last year you probably don't need one today.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45598 Jan 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. Your attack isn't even logical.

We live in a capitalistic society where Planned Parenthood, like any other service, provides its services to anyone who comes seeking them. They have no control over the number of clients who come from any particular racial or ethnic group. If the abortion rate is different among whites or Hispanics or African Americans, Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with it. They serve whoever shows up seeking services.

West Mifflin, Pa

#45599 Jan 10, 2013
Roscoe wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one delusional piece of s.hit...yourself though.
Signed,
Not Dan the Man
You frig.ing idiot boy
You're always running to defend Dan the Man. I wonder why? You can come out of the closet and admit your love for him. It's okay we won't make fun of you.

In response to your other posts... very immature. lol
Reverend Irreverent

Lebanon, PA

#45601 Jan 10, 2013
Hey there Tax. Just another friendly reminder that Barack Obama won reelection and will remain your ruler and overlord intil 2016.

Have a good one!
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#45604 Jan 10, 2013
Oh, so you deny it's true? Or perhaps you endless bits of deranged rhetoric will change the course of history?

Lob around all of the labels you want. You, as an individual, have failed to alter anything.

Have a glorious day!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#45605 Jan 10, 2013
Paul Kengor is the executive director of Grove City College's Center for Vision and Values which works on the presupposition that the God of the Bible is the indispensable starting point for understanding truth.

<eye roll>
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#45606 Jan 10, 2013
That pretty much explains everything.

Not that Tax will acknowledge it. He doesn't remark on anything lacking a pre made reply on another site or blog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Ed Swindell 3,996
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 2 hr Sl of bendover 5,468
bulllys at the work place. 5 hr Pink Eye 2
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8
Snyder's Lance Sep 3 Old School Lance Man 4
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE