Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#45328 Jan 1, 2013
Hector Fuentes wrote:
Wrong again lame brain....I was referring to the Whig Party
Aren't you member of the Whig Party?
Some people are comparing some independents to the Whigs too.
They were real successful...weren't they?
Are you sure you're not working for the Marisa's Clueless Detective Agency?
Or as I like to call it........MCDA.
Or in other words your Dave Rogers is starting to show...when you going to bring old Davey back huh? Did you retire him or did you just take him out back and shoothim?
I'm really getting to you aren't I? You know how I can tell? All you can do is call me names and curse, that's all you have....no response of intelligence. Let me TRY to educate you about the parties

Guess who has the majority of Americans registered in their party? Let me break it down in simple numbers for you
Indenpendents....40%
Democrats.....31%
GOP..........27%

So tell me "genius", how is my party unsuccessful? I can hardly wait for your idiotic response to this., that is if you can even come up with one.
Hector Fuentes

Washington, DC

#45329 Jan 1, 2013
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Still displaying your stupidity.
The Republican party was founded by the Whigs, the abolisionists. Lincoln was their first candidate. The Independent party was founded in 1967 by Bill and Eileen Shearer. So tell me where did you get your information that the Whig party is similiar to the Independent party? Oh wait! I know where. You made it up or else you only half read something and took the wrong impression, you know what I mean...you have difficulty comprehending (that means understanding ) what you read.
Have you figured out the big goof you made on 1984? You know, where you said that was 28 years ago and the book is about the past not the future? That statement alone made you look like a moron. The book was written 62 years ago, not the 28 that you seem to think. One more thing, 1984 Is also considered a classic.
I really am becoming bored with you. You are not the sharpest tack in the box, in fact you are the dullest. In other words, you don't come off as very bright. I can have a more meaningful conversation with a 6 year old.
Oh man please do not respond to my posts...there's no chance of that but see if you can refrain...please im begging you to not respond

I don't have any regard for your lame perspective anyway...

So, see what you can do...

And don't respond to this either....

I'm posting whatever I fcking feel like posting though...
You see...I'm not taking the Grover Norquist type pledges that your kind does..I do solemny swear to obey Grover Norquist request for me to never raise taxes...whose the victim huhhhh whose the victim?

Your hero...Grover...ahahahh don't fckn respond to me now...

Hey how about you taking a Grover style pledge never to respond to me again....

That would work for me....
Hector Fuentes

Washington, DC

#45330 Jan 1, 2013
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm really getting to you aren't I? You know how I can tell? All you can do is call me names and curse, that's all you have....no response of intelligence. Let me TRY to educate you about the parties
Guess who has the majority of Americans registered in their party? Let me break it down in simple numbers for you
Indenpendents....40%
Democrats.....31%
GOP..........27%
So tell me "genius", how is my party unsuccessful? I can hardly wait for your idiotic response to this., that is if you can even come up with one.
And who won the election with all those wonderful statistics?

I'm just baiting you...

Ahhh, ahhhh remember you pledge now don't fckn respond ...please quit responding ok
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#45331 Jan 1, 2013
Hector Fuentes wrote:
<quoted text>
And who won the election with all those wonderful statistics?
I'm just baiting you...
Ahhh, ahhhh remember you pledge now don't fckn respond ...please quit responding ok
Okay, I'll accept your surrender and I won't humiliate you anymore.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#45332 Jan 1, 2013
Hector Fuentes wrote:
<quoted text>
And who won the election with all those wonderful statistics?
I'm just baiting you...
Ahhh, ahhhh remember you pledge now don't fckn respond ...please quit responding ok
One last humiliation
Again it went over your head in my earlier post.

Elections are won by the Independents. Why do you think the GOP and the Dems start wooing us election time....they need us

Gawd you are stupid, that is why you don't want me to respond...I knock you down every time!

Okay now that is it..I accept your surrender!
Hector Fuentes

Washington, DC

#45333 Jan 1, 2013
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>One last humiliation
Again it went over your head in my earlier post.
Elections are won by the Independents. Why do you think the GOP and the Dems start wooing us election time....they need us
Gawd you are stupid, that is why you don't want me to respond...I knock you down every time!
Okay now that is it..I accept your surrender!
Ok. Pow you got me right through the heart...

So, this is a pledge from you now....you as a person not as a screen name...
All you vast wasteland of other screen names...

Remeber your pledge....I do have little faith in you sticking to the pledge but I will know its you

1)...nobody else spell checks me....
2)...continually reminds me of his self diluded perception of.intellectual superiority hahahah
3). and I mean continually did I mention that he just goes on and on about
how smart he is to the point of ...ad nauseum)

I (TaxNoMore/Winston Smith/Dave Rogers/Boxhard) do solemny swear in the name of our supreme overlord Grover Norquist not to respond to any posts from myself better known as (Gringo, Hector Fuentes, Dr Sardonicus, Mr. Crumpets)

Common take the pledge...I beg you and Grover will be proud of your patriotic obedience
swxxxt

Rochester, PA

#45334 Jan 1, 2013

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#45335 Jan 1, 2013
Hector Fuentes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Pow you got me right through the heart...
So, this is a pledge from you now....you as a person not as a screen name...
All you vast wasteland of other screen names...
Remeber your pledge....I do have little faith in you sticking to the pledge but I will know its you
1)...nobody else spell checks me....
2)...continually reminds me of his self diluded perception of.intellectual superiority hahahah
3). and I mean continually did I mention that he just goes on and on about
how smart he is to the point of ...ad nauseum)
I (TaxNoMore/Winston Smith/Dave Rogers/Boxhard) do solemny swear in the name of our supreme overlord Grover Norquist not to respond to any posts from myself better known as (Gringo, Hector Fuentes, Dr Sardonicus, Mr. Crumpets)
Common take the pledge...I beg you and Grover will be proud of your patriotic obedience
You have it bad, real bad. LOL Trolling is hard work isn't it dumbass?
Hector Fuentes

Washington, DC

#45338 Jan 1, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it bad, real bad. LOL Trolling is hard work isn't it dumbass?
So you broke the frgin pledge already...I knew you couldn't do but I thought that id throw a little bait out there....

And low and behold...I catch myself one of those low-life scum sucking crawdads that live under the rocks

But then emerge from the darkness at your beconing call...by the way what's Grover Norquest going to think of you...

Grover Norquist looks like a fearsome little punk ass.hole...id bet a lot of money that you and Grover have very similar profiles in that respect...its call overcompensation....(you know, the small wienie syndrome)

You're a little dickweed punk ass pssy boy...hahahahhah

Have a Happy New Year
Hector Fuentes

Washington, DC

#45345 Jan 1, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
.
.
.
If you engage a liberal in conversation, be prepared for a series of vituperative cheap shots, half-truths and ad hominem attacks.
When confronted with inconvenient facts, most liberals either change the subject or resort to shouting.
http://www.akdart.com/lib7.html
Yeah and you already broke your pledge not to "engage"...a liberal namely me. I knew you couldn't resist but id love to see you and Grover Norquest in a fist fight...well there probably would be some fisting involved...

And maybe a gerbil or two as well for you two log cabiners...
That would be some fight...wonder who has the smallest log...if you understand metaphors...and I'm not referring to logs being turds, no not that metaphor, the other metaphor...

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#45346 Jan 1, 2013
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong again. You assume I am a Republican. I am not. I am an Independent. I'm in the party that the Dems and GOP ( that means Grand Old Party and they are Republicans ) are always trying to win over to their side. So you see, I'm quite popular....everyone wants me!
You're in the Independent Party? Really?

Tell me about this political party. Who is your party's leader? Where is your party's national committee headquartered? Who was your party's candidate in 2012? Can you give me a link to your party's website?

LMAO!

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#45347 Jan 1, 2013
This is called poetic justice...

Sean Hannity lost half his audience in the weeks after Obama’s re-election.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-m...

Turns out that even wingnuts - who want nothing more from their TV "news" than to have all their existing beliefs reinforced - still get pissed when reality humiliates them for believing an oily shyster liar.
Marisa

Pittsburgh, PA

#45351 Jan 1, 2013
Hines wrote:
Fire Mike Tomlin.....Hire Bruce Arians as Head Coach...
I agree. He let's those hot dogs get away with way to much show boating. No discipline.

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#45352 Jan 1, 2013
Hector Fuentes wrote:
<quoted text>
So you broke the frgin pledge already...I knew you couldn't do but I thought that id throw a little bait out there....
And low and behold...I catch myself one of those low-life scum sucking crawdads that live under the rocks
But then emerge from the darkness at your beconing call...by the way what's Grover Norquest going to think of you...
Grover Norquist looks like a fearsome little punk ass.hole...id bet a lot of money that you and Grover have very similar profiles in that respect...its call overcompensation....(you know, the small wienie syndrome)
You're a little dickweed punk ass pssy boy...hahahahhah
Have a Happy New Year
When you have nothing....you resort to name calling and childlike posts. This is all you're capable of doing, muffins.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#45353 Jan 1, 2013
Hector Fuentes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Pow you got me right through the heart...
So, this is a pledge from you now....you as a person not as a screen name...
All you vast wasteland of other screen names...
Remeber your pledge....I do have little faith in you sticking to the pledge but I will know its you
1)...nobody else spell checks me....
2)...continually reminds me of his self diluded perception of.intellectual superiority hahahah
3). and I mean continually did I mention that he just goes on and on about
how smart he is to the point of ...ad nauseum)
I (TaxNoMore/Winston Smith/Dave Rogers/Boxhard) do solemny swear in the name of our supreme overlord Grover Norquist not to respond to any posts from myself better known as (Gringo, Hector Fuentes, Dr Sardonicus, Mr. Crumpets)
Common take the pledge...I beg you and Grover will be proud of your patriotic obedience
Actually I agreed to nothing. All I said is I accept your surrender. I seemed to be getting the best of you to the point of frustration so you come up with this childish pledge. Another thing.... I never went on and on as to how smart I am. I just said you were stupid.

If I intimidate you so much I have a very easy solution for you. Stop talking to me. It's really that simple. Too bad you didn't think of that...would have saved you all that work of coming up with a silly high school style pledge.

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#45354 Jan 1, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
This is called poetic justice...
Sean Hannity lost half his audience in the weeks after Obama’s re-election.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-m...
Turns out that even wingnuts - who want nothing more from their TV "news" than to have all their existing beliefs reinforced - still get pissed when reality humiliates them for believing an oily shyster liar.
Sean Hannity the News? Sean Hannity is not the news. Obama is not a god either. LMAO....stupid little man.
Hector Fuentes

Washington, DC

#45355 Jan 1, 2013
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I agreed to nothing. All I said is I accept your surrender. I seemed to be getting the best of you to the point of frustration so you come up with this childish pledge. Another thing.... I never went on and on as to how smart I am. I just said you were stupid.
If I intimidate you so much I have a very easy solution for you. Stop talking to me. It's really that simple. Too bad you didn't think of that...would have saved you all that work of coming up with a silly high school style pledge.
You couldn't intimidate a mouse.....let alone a mature adult. I already knew you would wiggle out of taking the Grover Norquist pledge...and hell no. you already said you would not respond to my posts but I see that your not a man of your word.....as if I didn't already know this....
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#45356 Jan 1, 2013
Marisa must really believe changing screen names makes it to complicated for people to know better, ha ha ha what a twisted thinking dumb ass. This Winston smith is just like marisa. The congressional tea bags are about to raise taxes with one simple vote and she changes screen names or rides the political fence which is all her options allow.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#45357 Jan 1, 2013
Hector Fuentes wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't intimidate a mouse.....let alone a mature adult. I already knew you would wiggle out of taking the Grover Norquist pledge...and hell no. you already said you would not respond to my posts but I see that your not a man of your word.....as if I didn't already know this....
You just couldn't resist could you? Back for more? Show me where I said I wouldn' t respond to your posts. All I said was I accept your surrender and would not humiliate you anymore. No where did I say I would not respond to you. And you have got to be kidding with your pledge. Grow up!

What I did say was for you to stop talking to me if I frustrate you that much. It's that easy. But you keep coming back. What's with that? Can't resist me can you?
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#45358 Jan 1, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Marisa must really believe changing screen names makes it to complicated for people to know better, ha ha ha what a twisted thinking dumb ass. This Winston smith is just like marisa. The congressional tea bags are about to raise taxes with one simple vote and she changes screen names or rides the political fence which is all her options allow.
Marisa Derangement Syndrome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 13 hr Wharfs for cape cod 5,715
Snyder lance 23 hr Nelson 1
Second eagle Mar 22 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar 18 Just looking 1
Bald Eagle Live Stream, Hanover Mar 5 Birder1810 1
News Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Feb 26 Steve Gratman 2
"Thank you for your service"? (Dec '13) Feb '15 anon 8
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]