TaxNoMore wrote:
OooBaaaaaaaaaaaaMaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!
I need my tax bracket!!!!!
You four year failure !!!
POS...communist half-breed bastard!
What about the "milk cliff"?
WTF?
8 bucks for a frigging gallon of milk?
Damn that communist half-breed bastard Obama!
Where have I seen this post before? Oh yeah, here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/norristown-pa...

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#45286 Dec 30, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, how about that.
I never thought I'd see Glen Beck posting on topix. Nice to meet ya.
You're an ass.
So, I exposed your lies and now I'm Glen Beck and an ass? Your post is proof that you are the ass. You cannot refute the facts so you resort to the name calling. How liberal of you. LOL

Go away if you cannot deal with facts.
Fritos -formerly Gringo

Washington, DC

#45287 Dec 31, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/norristown-pa ...
//////////
obummer drone conga line
An obummer drone conga line is a voting orgy consisting of several naked democrat drone males, where the kicking motion is substituted with a penile thrust into the rec-tum of the democrat drone in front of him.
democrat drone females can join in too, but require a strap-on di-ldo.
obummer drone conga line
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
Get it you little drone?
That was you Nov. 6 2012
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
You four year failure !!!
OooBaaaaaaaaaaaaMaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!
GIVE......MEEEEEEEEEEEEE......
..MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!
**THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!*
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!
*THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!*
*THRUST!**THRUST!*
*THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!*
*THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!
Habhahaaha looks like greymouser nailed your sorry ass...didn't he scummie.

You're the only plaugerist on this site...

You're sad ass lies aren't getting you too far these days are they low life?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#45288 Dec 31, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
In 1964, upon Johnson's request, Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1964 and the Economic Opportunity Act, which was in association with the war on poverty.
Johnson set in motion bills and acts,[64]
creating programs such as
Head Start,
food stamps,
Work Study,
Medicare
and Medicaid, which still exist today.
“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”
- Lyndon B. Johnson
“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness.
Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”
—Lyndon B. Johnson
African Americans vote at very high rates for Democrats because they like Democratic policies.
That explains almost all of their votes for Obama.
-Dan the Man Topix 2012
This dude, taxnomore, is guilty of Topix masturbation, he's playing with himself because nobody is reading his post.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#45289 Dec 31, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/norristown-pa...
What's your point? The Senate and Gov thread are thru out Pa. So he said the same thing on two different threads. Means nothing.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#45290 Dec 31, 2012
Fritos -formerly Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Habhahaaha looks like greymouser nailed your sorry ass...didn't he scummie.
You're the only plaugerist on this site...
You're sad ass lies aren't getting you too far these days are they low life?
What are you so excited about? TnM made the same comment on two different threads. That doesn't make him a plagiarist, that's DTM's thing.

Do you even know what plagiarist means? It doesn't appear so.
Fritos

Washington, DC

#45292 Dec 31, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>What are you so excited about? TnM made the same comment on two different threads. That doesn't make him a plagiarist, that's DTM's thing.
You have the intellectual maturity level of a 12 year old.....
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#45293 Dec 31, 2012
Marisa, your not smart, now are you? now go and crawl back under your rock, alright CHICKEN SHIT? I must be the racial hating warrior tea bag taxi now, huh dumb ass? he called you chicken shit, remember
Fritos

Washington, DC

#45294 Dec 31, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>What are you so excited about? TnM made the same comment on two different threads. That doesn't make him a plagiarist, that's DTM's thing.
Oh Ok Winston (hahahahha) Ok Winston you distinguished turd I get it...you're best friend (TaxNoMore) was caught masterbating with Marisa...
Cutting and pasting, pasting and cutting that's a metaphor for what he/you do with the facts....just cut them up and paste....

See ya later Winston Smith...hahahhahahahahhaha
TaxNoMore

New Castle, PA

#45297 Dec 31, 2012
/////
I represent that.
I'm the biggest racist here.
/////
Fritos

Baltimore, MD

#45301 Dec 31, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
/////
I represent that.
I'm the biggest racist here.
/////
Yeah, that's something to be proud of...isn't it scummie?
One more thing while your at it......

Would you please think of some other offensive mantra for the new year besides the traditional ...

Thrust, thrust, thrust

Obummer drones

And other ignorant rants that you just fcking overuse..
I know you have that autistic nature...its like your sitting and spinning a hubcap...and just being mesmirized watching it spin around and around.

I know this will difficult for you to do given the limited level of maturity that you possess...

But you probably won't comply with any reasonable request knowing your sorry ass...but just to let you know that you're one redudant bas.tard.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#45305 Dec 31, 2012
Fritos wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the intellectual maturity level of a 12 year old.....
Well, well, well now this is too much. We have someone that can't spell, can't comprehend a post, and is only capable of name calling and cursing. Yep you're real smart. Your posts are so intelligent that I am just amazed. That's sarcasm! Do you know what that means? Try looking it up, you just might learn something.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#45306 Dec 31, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Marisa, your not smart, now are you? now go and crawl back under your rock, alright CHICKEN SHIT? I must be the racial hating warrior tea bag taxi now, huh dumb ass? he called you chicken shit, remember
I see you're still suffering from Marisa Derangement Syndrome. You really should try to move on and get over her. It's just not healthy!
Hector Fuentes

Washington, DC

#45307 Dec 31, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Well, well, well now this is too much. We have someone that can't spell, can't comprehend a post, and is only capable of name calling and cursing. Yep you're real smart. Your posts are so intelligent that I am just amazed. That's sarcasm! Do you know what that means? Try looking it up, you just might learn something.
No, what is sarcasm? Could you explain that to me?

Never heard of it...this must be something you just made up. Isn't it

Sarcasm...you're just making stuff up now to confuse everyone...

Ok Winston...how's Marlboro doing?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#45308 Dec 31, 2012
Hector Fuentes wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what is sarcasm? Could you explain that to me?
Never heard of it...this must be something you just made up. Isn't it
Sarcasm...you're just making stuff up now to confuse everyone...
Ok Winston...how's Marlboro doing?
hey hector where is your green card paco?
Hector Fuentes

Washington, DC

#45309 Dec 31, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text> hey hector where is your green card paco?
Oh wow Winston, I see that you're posting as Dan the Man again...

You're not worthy to shine "Dan the Man's" shoes....
You're just jealous of his ability to think and reason unlike yourself...boohoo
And that's a fact...
Hector Fuentes

Washington, DC

#45310 Dec 31, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text> hey hector where is your green card paco?
So is this an example of sarcasm?

Or is it a lame attempt at comedy?

Hahahahahaahha...regardless, you're still the prince of losers.
truth

Erie, PA

#45311 Dec 31, 2012
Winston Smith is a fictional character and the protagonist of George Orwell's 1949 novel Nineteen Eighty-Four. The character was employed by Orwell as an everyman in the setting of the novel, a "central eye ...[the reader] can readily identify with".
Winston Smith works as a clerk in the Records Department of the Ministry of Truth, where his job is to rewrite historical documents so they match the constantly changing current party line. This involves revising newspaper articles and doctoring photographs—mostly to remove "unpersons," people who have fallen foul of the party. Because of his proximity to the mechanics of rewriting history, Winston Smith nurses doubts about the Party and its monopoly on truth. Whenever Winston appears in front of a telescreen, he is referred to as "6079 Smith W".

Winston meets a young woman named Julia, a fellow member of the Outer Party who also bears resentment toward the party's ways; the two become lovers. Winston soon gets in touch with O'Brien, a member of the Inner Party whom Winston believes is secretly a member of The Brotherhood, a resistance organisation dedicated to overthrowing the Party's dictatorship. Believing they have met a kindred spirit, Winston and Julia join the Brotherhood.

However, O'Brien is really an agent of the Thought Police, who have had Winston under surveillance for seven years. Winston and Julia are soon captured. Winston remains defiant when he is captured, and endures for a while under several months of extreme torture at O'Brien's hands. His spirit finally breaks, however, when he is taken into Room 101 and confronted by his worst fear: being eaten alive by rats. Terrified, he renounces Julia and pledges his loyalty to the Party. His freedom is finally and completely stripped when he accepts the assertion 2 + 2 = 5, a phrase that has entered the lexicon to represent obedience to ideology over rational truth or fact. By the end of the novel, he has reached the point of mind that the Thought Police wanted him to be at: "He loved Big Brother". Beyond his total capitulation to the party Winston's fate is left unrevealed in the novel. As Winston realises he loves Big Brother he dreams of a public trial and an execution; however the novel itself ends with Winston, presumably still in the Chestnut Tree Café, contemplating the face of Big Brother.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#45312 Dec 31, 2012
truth wrote:
Winston Smith is a fictional character and the protagonist of George Orwell's 1949 novel Nineteen Eighty-Four. The character was employed by Orwell as an everyman in the setting of the novel, a "central eye ...[the reader] can readily identify with".
Winston Smith works as a clerk in the Records Department of the Ministry of Truth, where his job is to rewrite historical documents so they match the constantly changing current party line. This involves revising newspaper articles and doctoring photographs—mostly to remove "unpersons," people who have fallen foul of the party. Because of his proximity to the mechanics of rewriting history, Winston Smith nurses doubts about the Party and its monopoly on truth. Whenever Winston appears in front of a telescreen, he is referred to as "6079 Smith W".
Winston meets a young woman named Julia, a fellow member of the Outer Party who also bears resentment toward the party's ways; the two become lovers. Winston soon gets in touch with O'Brien, a member of the Inner Party whom Winston believes is secretly a member of The Brotherhood, a resistance organisation dedicated to overthrowing the Party's dictatorship. Believing they have met a kindred spirit, Winston and Julia join the Brotherhood.
However, O'Brien is really an agent of the Thought Police, who have had Winston under surveillance for seven years. Winston and Julia are soon captured. Winston remains defiant when he is captured, and endures for a while under several months of extreme torture at O'Brien's hands. His spirit finally breaks, however, when he is taken into Room 101 and confronted by his worst fear: being eaten alive by rats. Terrified, he renounces Julia and pledges his loyalty to the Party. His freedom is finally and completely stripped when he accepts the assertion 2 + 2 = 5, a phrase that has entered the lexicon to represent obedience to ideology over rational truth or fact. By the end of the novel, he has reached the point of mind that the Thought Police wanted him to be at: "He loved Big Brother". Beyond his total capitulation to the party Winston's fate is left unrevealed in the novel. As Winston realises he loves Big Brother he dreams of a public trial and an execution; however the novel itself ends with Winston, presumably still in the Chestnut Tree Café, contemplating the face of Big Brother.
Thanks for giving Winston Smith's bio. I thought everyone knew about Winston Smith and the book 1984, written by George Orwell. Obviously Hector Fuentes is clueless.
TaxNoMore

New Castle, PA

#45313 Dec 31, 2012
/////
I secretly voted for Obama.
Don't tell.
/////

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 2 hr Heartbreak of Pso... 5,577
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) 14 hr RetiredRN 16
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov '14 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web