Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,096)

Showing posts 41,901 - 41,920 of51,276
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. You did that once and I responded in kind only to have you run away for a couple of weeks and come back posting your vile racism under a different name.
You are lying, Roger. You've never done anything but be a bullying piece of shit lying racist.
Yes I did Danny. I do not lie and I only post using my registered ID Dave Rogers.

You can blame the different names on the Master of ID's and locations on the idiot from West Mifflin.

Calm down son before you go ballistic again or go into hiding.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

You voted for Obama, Danny, defend him again?

"The president has said he wants a so-called balanced approach to solve this crisis," the Utah senator continued. "But what he proposed this week was a classic bait and switch on the American people - a tax increase double the size of what he campaigned on, billions of dollars in new stimulus spending and an unlimited, unchecked authority to borrow from the Chinese. Maybe I missed it, but I don't recall him asking for any of that during the presidential campaign."

WOW!$1.6 trillion, that's a lot of money for Obama to spend.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-34222_162-5755661...
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey when you try to insult me I feel honored because you're such a poor judge of character...
Loser boy....
So you never resort to name calling ?
Or you just don't like it when its done to you?
Hey, you want to call me names, no big deal to me. However it is to you, kind of lets me know of your character. When you can't answer something you start with the name calling. Are you still in high school and you're still on Thanksgiving vacation? Still no explanation to changing my word of anger to the word hate. What's the matter? You have no answer? You got caught looking stupid? You keep yapping your mouth but you avoid answering why you lied about changing angry to hate. What's the matter, cat got your tongue? You have a hard time with honesty? You prefer making words up to change someone's sentence to mean something different.

Come on, explain. You can't, that's why you won't respond to me on that issue, you prefer to jump all over the place and call people names. Like I said...."you aren't too bright".

While you're on school vacation you should use the time well spent....like learning how to spell and properly punctuate.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man is a bigot.

bigot - a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own.

Danny, are you cutting deer meat for a living?

How is that college education going? Did you pay for it yourself or did I build it for you?
Dave Rogers

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Do you people ever think how childish you posts are? Like little children fighting and arguing.

The election is over,get over it, get a life and move on.

You cannot change the spinning gears of Washington, D.C.

I came in here to see how many kids are still posting on here.

It's quite funny,as I have moved on but I see childish, splineless ,cowardly people posting on here.

The internet is full of useful information, please try to educate yourself.
There is more to life than politics.

But those who post in here day after day after the election is long over only makes me realize how childish you all are.

But carry on..........with your pathetic lives.

There is nothing left to prove since your brain is still focused on politics.

To make a long story short ..........grow the f_uck UP!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dan, look up sarcasm. My response to you was sarcasm and you thought I was serious.
You don't even know when you're being mocked, do you? So who's the stupid one? Looks like that would be you.
Sorry - sarcasm doesn't work when you're already a dumbass. There's no difference between you pretending to be stupid and your normal way of being.

You simply aren't capable of ACTING stupid because it's no different than who you always are.
captain beefheart

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

In terms of policies and actions today's democrat party is to the right of what until a couple of decades ago used to be moderate conservatives. The kind of people who voted republican but were willing to consider more progressive ideas.

When the republican party started its stampede to right wing extremism under Reagan it had to consequences. Spurred on by an intensifying anti-progressive rhethoric (aka propaganda) in the media (eagerly lapped up by a population that felt social equity had progressed as far as they were comfortable with and now wanted the riches and trinkets that supposedly came with being part of the middle class) the entire electorate started to shy away from social issues, making the conservative narrative the dominant ideology for the next (now) three decades. We are still reeling from all the bad and terrible things that brought with it along with the few good ones. Europe is still reeling from the blows that Friedman, Reagan and Tatcher dealt to it.

The second thing that happened is that the republican party started shedding its more enlightened members who became increasingly uncomfortable in a party that seemed to be taken over by fanatical religius morality crusaders and economic extremists. The people who were by and large conservative but had not bought into the Ayn Randian fantasies and extreme christian conservative crusade. The democrat party shifted to the right to appeal to those voters and trusted its own left wing would meekly accept all this (or actually did not even think of their most progressive voting block)

So today we have a republican party that to a large extent consists of every extremist reactionary under the sun, of the latent racist and people who never in their minds stopped fighting the civil war and the people whose socio-economic and religous ideology is firmly rooted in the 50s. The 1850s that is. The leadership of the party is so extreme right that 4 decades ago they would have been considered too toxic to touch with a 12 foot pole and kept as far away from association with the party as possible. And these are considered dangerous left radicals by the rank and file of the party.

The democrat party has shifted so far to the right to keep up with the stampede that it is now to the right of where the republican party was in 1980. And they are starting to lose everybody who is even remotely liberal or progressive. Yes, we came together to vote for Obama because of all candidates available to us he was the only one who could conceivably block the return to power of Bush's Evil Empire (and yes, I am far from happy with Obama's policy also). But unless Obama, and more importantly the democrat party, starts doing more than paying lip service to progressive ideals the democrats will increasingly start to fragment on their own left wing because no party can attempt to span that huge an expensive ideologies and survive as a single entity.

That is and always has been the weakness of a two party system. You always end up with a large part of the electorate who do not feel represented by either party and either stop voting entirely or resort to extremist movements.

For now though the 2014 mid term is the last chance the reactionary old guard in the republican party has to turn things around for them. If they can enough votes (or if too few progressives vote) they can gear up for another round of gerrymandering which will solidify their death grip on the House. At that point it doesn't matter who wins the presidential elections because the House has the power to block and override the president and the republican party has already demonstrated it has no compunction to abuse that power and has a great deal of contempt for the office of the president, as long as it is not 'their' guy sitting in the oval office.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did Danny. I do not lie and I only post using my registered ID Dave Rogers.
You can blame the different names on the Master of ID's and locations on the idiot from West Mifflin.
Calm down son before you go ballistic again or go into hiding.
You used to post at Roger. Then we had this conversation:
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
More hate from Dan the Man. Why do you insist on referring to me as a racist? Now you accuse me of distorting the Bible.
Dan, seriously take a look at who you are, what you believe and then tell me you lead a Christian life? Your actions do not show you’re Christian, then again that does not mean you’re not.
If you knew what a Christian was you would know that Christianist as you refer to who distort the Bible are either misinformed or are indeed not Christian at all.
Enough with these child like posts. You’re the one who has mentioned many time how you would like to debate without all the bashing. here is your chance with me. I extend to you the olive branch. It’s now up to you.
I challenge you to show one sentence where I distorted the Bible? I'm only asking for one so that should be very easy since you know all about me.
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/chambersburg-...
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? I'm in a generous mood today, so I'm going to humor you.
<quoted text>
Because you post objectively racist things. Repeatedly. Without apology. They are right here for anyone to see:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-chester-...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-chester-...
<quoted text>
Yes, I lead a Christian life. Care to tell me how I don't and how you know?
But it was good of you to stop short of judging my salvation. Good for you.
<quoted text>
I agree. I use the term "Christianist" as Andrew Sullivan coined it, "I have a new term for those on the fringes of the religious right who have used the Gospels to perpetuate their own aspirations for power, control and oppression: Christianists. They are as anathema to true Christians as the Islamists are to true Islam."
There are many Evangelical Christians who are invested in religion and institution and power who distort the Bible to oppress the weak, manipulate their followers, and to gain political power so they can control other people. They are judgmental, hypocritical, homophobic, racist, and evil. I use Sullivan's term for them - Christianist.
<quoted text>
What I said was the you would have supported the evil of slavery using the Bible. It was speculation based on your overt racism and your claims of being a Christian. Am I wrong?
You claim that the Bible opposes gay marriage. It does not. That's a distortion of what it actually says.
And you earlier claimed that I am not a Christian. You distort the teaching of the Bible to make that claim.
So there you go. I accepted your olive branch and answered your questions.
You're welcome.
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
I will get back with my reply as soon as I'm able, I have some some errands to run. This may prove to be beneficial for both of us, providing we keep it civil, have an open mind and most important to me is to agree to disagree.

Then you disappeared for weeks and began posting again under the name "Dave" and never acknowledged the discussion again.

Then you posted more racist shit and I called you on it.

Then you changed your name to Dave Rogers.

Then you posted more racist shit.

It's all in this very thread for anyone to see. Why do you deny it?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Dan the Man is a bigot.
bigot - a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own.
Danny, are you cutting deer meat for a living?
How is that college education going? Did you pay for it yourself or did I build it for you?
I am intolerant of liars.

I am intolerant of people who form their opinions based on false information.

I am intolerant of racists.

I am intolerant of people who make unprovoked personal attacks and name-calling.

Unfortunately for you, none of that is bigotry.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

I am intolerant of people who make unprovoked personal attacks and name-calling.

//////////

Do you mean terms like

//////////

psychotic lies and hysterical bullshit

Grow up, chickenshit.

Why do Republicans hate America?

argue about irrelevant shit

their asinine ideas

you're a chickenshit coward

[I am] your moral superior

Dipshit the Fool is back

I've pasted it here half a dozen times, dipshit. Can't you read?

chickenshit liar

you might just be plain stupid

their asinine ideas

it makes you a psychotic jackass

Get a grip, freak

[?]Undermining the democratic principle of "majority rules" to prevent the will of the people from being enacted is un-American.

People who do un-American things obviously hate America.

your irrational pathetic existence

Chickenshit liar?

You lie. I do not.

[of North Carolinians] party while you can, bigots.

chickenshit

that makes me morally superior to you.

[love this one] You're a boring and tedious child who just doesn't have the mental capacity to have adult debate.

You being an idiot doesn't make me a liar.

you've never been right about anything.

Facts and reality are irrelevant to the right.

Jesus Christ, what kind of backwardassed bunch of bigoted nitwits are running that fking state?
Find a new bone, chickenshit.

hide behind "privacy," chickenshit.

don't you worry your racist little head

chickenshit

[of West Virginians] ignorant redneck racists

Dipshit.

find the balls

dipshit

you wouldn't sound like a know-nothing jackass.

You ALWAYS sound like a know-nothing jackass

dipshit

Dipshit the Fool

the chickenshit

aren't going to come out and vote for this ridiculous jackass.

conservative Christians have such little REAL regard for marriage
take their "war on marriage" and stick it

//////////

Dan the Man (punk liar)
Carlisle, PA

//////////

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

It's all in this very thread for anyone to see. Why do you deny it?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

//////////

Dan the Man
(punk liar)
Carlisle, PA

sez

More of this "Democrats have enslaved blacks" bullshit.

Maybe YOU can explain it:

Exactly how is it that Democrats are enslaving black Americans? How does that happen in a democratic society?

Can you explain the mechanism for this so-called slavery?

"War on Poverty" and healthcare reform

In 1964, upon Johnson's request, Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1964 and the Economic Opportunity Act, which was in association with the war on poverty.

Johnson set in motion bills and acts,[64]

creating programs such as

Head Start,

food stamps,

Work Study,

Medicare

and Medicaid, which still exist today.

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness.

Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”

—Lyndon B. Johnson

When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you either to not reply, disappear or you resort to name-calling.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson

//////////

Exactly how is it that Democrats are enslaving black Americans?

How does that happen in a democratic society?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

"Keep Obama in da President ya know?

Yo, you got da free obama phone.

I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this message.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I am intolerant of people who make unprovoked personal attacks
Well I guess you are intolerant of yourself.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Good Lord, you lifeless dolts are still at it?
posting fool

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

another whomever wrote:
Good Lord, you lifeless dolts are still at it?
so are you if you are here!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Awwwwwwww...

----------

SAN DIEGO — The man who planned to be president wakes up each morning now without a plan.

Mitt Romney looks out the windows of his beach house here in La Jolla, a moneyed and pristine enclave of San Diego, at noisy construction workers fixing up his next-door neighbor’s home, sending regular updates on the renovation. He devours news from 2,600 miles away in Washington about the “fiscal cliff” negotiations, shaking his head and wondering what if.
The defeated Republican nominee has practically disappeared from public view since his loss, exhibiting the same detachment that made it so difficult for him to connect with the body politic through six years of running for president. He has made no public comments since his concession speech in the early hours of Nov. 7, and avoided the press last week during a private lunch with President Obama at the White House. Through an aide, Romney declined an interview request for this story.

After Romney told his wealthy donors that he blamed his loss on “gifts” Obama gave to minority groups, his functionaries were unrepentant and Republican luminaries effectively cast him out. Few of the policy ideas he promoted are even being discussed in Washington.

“Nothing so unbecame his campaign as his manner of leaving it,” said Robert Shrum, a senior strategist on Democratic presidential campaigns.“I don’t think he’ll ever be a significant figure in public life again.”

----------

ROFLMAO!
The Brazen Head

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
Awwwwwwww...
----------
SAN DIEGO — The man who planned to be president wakes up each morning now without a plan.
Mitt Romney looks out the windows of his beach house here in La Jolla, a moneyed and pristine enclave of San Diego, at noisy construction workers fixing up his next-door neighbor’s home, sending regular updates on the renovation. He devours news from 2,600 miles away in Washington about the “fiscal cliff” negotiations, shaking his head and wondering what if.
The defeated Republican nominee has practically disappeared from public view since his loss, exhibiting the same detachment that made it so difficult for him to connect with the body politic through six years of running for president. He has made no public comments since his concession speech in the early hours of Nov. 7, and avoided the press last week during a private lunch with President Obama at the White House. Through an aide, Romney declined an interview request for this story.
After Romney told his wealthy donors that he blamed his loss on “gifts” Obama gave to minority groups, his functionaries were unrepentant and Republican luminaries effectively cast him out. Few of the policy ideas he promoted are even being discussed in Washington.
“Nothing so unbecame his campaign as his manner of leaving it,” said Robert Shrum, a senior strategist on Democratic presidential campaigns.“I don’t think he’ll ever be a significant figure in public life again.”
----------
ROFLMAO!
Now you seem to be suffering from Romney Derangement Syndrome. You really need to get a life.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

And remember this?
Marisa wrote:
No Romney is not losing. In fact, Romney has 14 point lead with middle class. Obama is hoping to have those that depend on government to push him over the finish line..sadly there are a lot of them but not enough to re elect him.
ROFLMAO! What a DUMBASS!!

I told her I'd be here to dry her tears on November 7 - and I was. But she was nowhere to be found. LMAO!

I wonder why.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,901 - 41,920 of51,276
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 16 hr FORBES 5,086
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 20 hr Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Thu Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Wed nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search