Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44811 Dec 15, 2012
"No Danny I'm not idiotic, nor am I retarted..."

Dave Rogers
-member MCDA in good standing too.

Wow...now there's a debate finally after 42,000 posts...finally something substantial to discuss
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44812 Dec 15, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say she is lucky to have passed out and receive a concussion. However, it's convenient for her.
No Danny, I'm not idiotic, nor am I retarded. Don't you have a nephew who is mentally challenged? Oh, no, God hasn't dammed me.
How is it convenient? You can't honestly think that now she'll never have to testify. What other way could this be convenient for her?

And my having a nephew with Down Syndrome doesn't change the fact that you are an absolute and complete idiot.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44813 Dec 15, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't have to fabricate reasons to attack people
No I don't.

Thank you for a rare display of honesty.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44814 Dec 15, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Now how did you make a mistake when you posted on the Chambersburg Forum first then Clearfield. Using two different ID's could have caused your mistake. It gets very confusing for you when you do this?
I don't know what you're talking about. I mistakenly posted those Harvard findings about gun violence in this thread rather than the gun laws thread, which is here - http://www.topix.com/issue/gun-laws/chambersb...

I've never posted on the Clearfield forum. Why would I - I live in Chambersburg.

Just so you know - irrational paranoia is a symptom of stupidity.

IOW - you're paranoid because you're stupid.

Just thought I'd spell that out for you, since, you know, you're so stupid. LOL!
Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44815 Dec 15, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Muffins your post makes no sense what so ever. Try again, okay punkin head?
I'm glad to hear you admit about the hundreds of stupid copy and paste posts everyday and that you're the little boy, mutt vs mitt, from West Mifflin.
Don't you feel better getting all this off your chest?
Oh I can't fool the "super slueth" that you are Dave...or can I?

Especially since you're a member in good standing of the "Marisa's Clueless Detective Agency"

Unfortuntely I have never been Mutt vs Mitt nor have I ever been Mitt vs Mutt....muffin boy either...so sorry your bloodhound like abilities are failing you...

I will reitetate to you the screen character I have been so get out your trusty notepad and take some notes...

Here's my past screen names:

Jose Menendez
Gringo
Dr Sardonicus
Mr Crumpets

So you're wrong again...
Why are you always wrong?

Sometimes people like you who are inherently stupid gets lucky once in awhile but this just never happens to you..

I know you're not idiotic nor are you retarted like most people think

Well mmmm I take that back ...yes you are..

Sorry, just couldn't lie for you ..I don't feel comfortable telling untruths like that

OMG

Lansdale, PA

#44816 Dec 15, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you're talking about. I mistakenly posted those Harvard findings about gun violence in this thread rather than the gun laws thread, which is here - http://www.topix.com/issue/gun-laws/chambersb...
I've never posted on the Clearfield forum. Why would I - I live in Chambersburg.
Just so you know - irrational paranoia is a symptom of stupidity.
IOW - you're paranoid because you're stupid.
Just thought I'd spell that out for you, since, you know, you're so stupid. LOL!
Another angry black man. HAHAHA
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44817 Dec 15, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Another angry black man. HAHAHA
What the hell are you talking about? Do you think Roger the Racist is black? LMAO! That's a good one!
OMG

Lansdale, PA

#44818 Dec 15, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about? Do you think Roger the Racist is black? LMAO! That's a good one!
Calm down, breathe slow, look into the mirror and say I'm not angry because I'm black.

This helped Martin.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44819 Dec 15, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, breathe slow, look into the mirror and say I'm not angry because I'm black.
This helped Martin.
I'm not angry AND I'm not black. And I don't know who Martin is.

Whatever gave you the impression that I'm black?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#44820 Dec 15, 2012

you forgot a screen name cletus.. LMAO !!!!
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>

Here's my past screen names:
Jose Menendez
Gringo
Dr Sardonicus
Mr Crumpets

CLETUS THE SLACK JAWED YOKEL !!!!
OMG

Lansdale, PA

#44821 Dec 15, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not angry AND I'm not black. And I don't know who Martin is.
Whatever gave you the impression that I'm black?
"I'm not black".

When the cock crows three times.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44822 Dec 15, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>"I'm not black".
When the cock crows three times.
LOL! You're an idiot. Are you related to Roger?
OMG

Lansdale, PA

#44823 Dec 15, 2012
Dan you need to shut up, and stop making fools of us!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44824 Dec 15, 2012
OMG wrote:
Dan you need to shut up, and stop making fools of us!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k6CK7Q7S6iUXX
Yep, definitely related to Roger the Racist. LOL!

Location hidden

#44825 Dec 15, 2012
and there are studies of the opposite effect.

guns save lives too.

take all the guns away and dan be hit with a brick.

so you can cast the first stone and someone with a cannon be poppin the first round.

go read all the studies you want, but a person has the God given right to bear arms and defend themselves.

you prove yourself time and again to be a little commy tool. get up off your knees lil danny and come up for air sometime.
Dan the Man wrote:
Some objective facts to consider....
From the Harvard School of Public Health:
Harvard Injury Control Research Center
Homicide
1. Where there are more guns there is more homicide (literature review).
Our review of the academic literature found that a broad array of evidence indicates that gun availability is a risk factor for homicide, both in the United States and across high-income countries. Case-control studies, ecological time-series and cross-sectional studies indicate that in homes, cities, states and regions in the US, where there are more guns, both men and women are at higher risk for homicide, particularly firearm homicide.
Hepburn, Lisa; Hemenway, David. Firearm availability and homicide: A review of the literature. Aggression and Violent Behavior: A Review Journal. 2004; 9:417-40.
2. Across high-income nations, more guns = more homicide.
We analyzed the relationship between homicide and gun availability using data from 26 developed countries from the early 1990s. We found that across developed countries, where guns are more available, there are more homicides. These results often hold even when the United States is excluded.
Hemenway, David; Miller, Matthew. Firearm availability and homicide rates across 26 high income countries. Journal of Trauma. 2000; 49:985-88.
3. Across states, more guns = more homicide
Using a validated proxy for firearm ownership, we analyzed the relationship between firearm availability and homicide across 50 states over a ten year period (1988-1997).
After controlling for poverty and urbanization, for every age group, people in states with many guns have elevated rates of homicide, particularly firearm homicide.
Miller, Matthew; Azrael, Deborah; Hemenway, David. Household firearm ownership levels and homicide rates across U.S. regions and states, 1988-1997. American Journal of Public Health. 2002: 92:1988-1993.
4. Across states, more guns = more homicide (2)
Using survey data on rates of household gun ownership, we examined the association between gun availability and homicide across states, 2001-2003. We found that states with higher levels of household gun ownership had higher rates of firearm homicide and overall homicide. This relationship held for both genders and all age groups, after accounting for rates of aggravated assault, robbery, unemployment, urbanization, alcohol consumption, and resource deprivation (e.g., poverty). There was no association between gun prevalence and non-firearm homicide.
Miller, Matthew; Azrael, Deborah; Hemenway, David. State-level homicide victimization rates in the U.S. in relation to survey measures of household firearm ownership, 2001-2003. Social Science and Medicine. 2007; 64:656-64.
OMG

Lansdale, PA

#44826 Dec 15, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, definitely related to Roger the Racist. LOL!
You're why we will never succeed.
Hot head! Whitie would never use the racist card, think about it.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44827 Dec 15, 2012
boxhard wrote:
and there are studies of the opposite effect.
Really? Show me.
boxhard wrote:
take all the guns away and dan be hit with a brick.
This is the argument of a nitwit who doesn't actually have an argument.

Nobody's going to kill 20 little kids in a school with a brick.

Nobody's going to kill 12 and injure 58 more in a theater with a brick.

Grow up.
boxhard wrote:
go read all the studies you want, but a person has the God given right to bear arms and defend themselves.
LMAO! Really? What's your scripture reference for that?
boxhard wrote:
get up off your knees lil danny and come up for air sometime.
Go fck yourself, boxtard.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44828 Dec 15, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
You're why we will never succeed.
Hot head! Whitie would never use the racist card, think about it.
What I said to the boxtard.

Location hidden

#44832 Dec 15, 2012
google is your friend.

i said you will get hit with a brick dumb azz. learn how to read.

what scripture reference ? is there one that says lil danny bows before a mushroom head ?

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Show me.
<quoted text>
This is the argument of a nitwit who doesn't actually have an argument.
Nobody's going to kill 12 and injure 58 more in a theater with a brick.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44833 Dec 15, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Show me.
<quoted text>

Grow up.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Man Stabs 22 Children in China

A man wielding a knife wounded 22 children and one adult outside a primary school in central China as students were arriving for classes on Friday, the police said.

The attack, in the village of Chengping in Henan Province, happened shortly before 8 a.m., said a police officer from Guangshan County, where the village is located.

The attacker, Min Yingjun, 36, was subdued by security guards and taken into custody by the police, said the officer, who declined to give her name, which is customary among Chinese civil servants. Guards have been posted at schools across China after a spate of attacks in recent years.

A Guangshan County hospital administrator said there were no deaths among the nine students admitted to the hospital, although two badly wounded children were transferred to better-equipped hospitals outside the county.

A doctor at Guangshan’s hospital of traditional Chinese medicine said that seven students had been admitted there, but that none were seriously injured.

It was not clear how old the wounded children were, but Chinese primary school students are generally 6 to 11.

A notice on the Guangshan County government’s Web site confirmed the number of wounded and said an emergency response team had been set up to investigate the stabbings.

No motive was given for the attack, which resembled a string of similar assaults against Chinese schoolchildren in 2010 that killed nearly 20 and wounded more than 50. The most recent such attack took place in August, when a man broke into a middle school in the southern city of Nanchang and stabbed two students before fleeing.

Most of the attackers have been mentally disturbed men involved in personal disputes or unable to adjust to the rapid pace of social change in China, underscoring grave weaknesses in the antiquated Chinese medical system’s ability to diagnose and treat psychiatric illness.

In one of the worst attacks, a man described as an unemployed, middle-aged doctor killed eight children with a knife in March 2010 to vent his anger over a thwarted romantic relationship.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/15/world/asia/... ;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 7 min Greener Pastures 5,500
snyders/lance independent business owners news Tue Krave MaMeat 1
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Mon overprivileged am... 53
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct 27 Anonymous 39
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 24 vlad tepes 53
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]