Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,095)

Showing posts 41,881 - 41,900 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Racial hating rogers, president Obama has made no secret that he wants the bush tax cuts to expire. How did you learn that? The president Obama campaign trail, huh? You expect nothing from any one else but Obama. When liberals fight back, tea bags scream fowl but when president Obama and every patriotic american voter watched the supreme court give your bush the stolen election that must have made you happy, huh? Elections have consequences and president Obama does not stand with or agree with racial hating tea bag always searching for drama frigging queens 32
Lets talk about this over a bottle of Ripple or even a six pack of Colt 45 or should we get a keg?

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Your failure to educate yourself doesn't make me a liar, WATB. Roger the Racist obviously knows it. So does anyone who pays any attention. I'm sorry you're so stupid.
And I never said "that all references to drinking Ripple are racist" did I, liar? I said making repeated attacks on a black man by offering him ripple is racist. Again - your abject stupidity doesn't make me a liar either, WATB.
Danny BOY, would you like to join bobby the black racist and myself in sharing a bottle of Ripple or would you prefer Martinis?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets talk about this over a bottle of Ripple or even a six pack of Colt 45 or should we get a keg?
This is a racist post. And obviously posted just so that I would call it out.

Mocking a black man by offering him ripple or Colt 45 is racist. Full stop. There is no context that changes that fact. There is simply nothing that changes that fact.

Roger the Racist regularly and intentionally posts racist shit here because he is, at his core, a rotten, sub-human piece of shit.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, and who was I told by Obummer? Hahahahaha
You're such a fool...
Hey did you thank President Obama for lowering the gas prices yet?

When Obama gets the gas prices down to when Bush left office ($1.78) I will personally send him a thank you and invite him to have a beer with me at The White House Garden.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Mocking a black man by offering him ripple or Colt 45 is racist. Full stop. There is no context that changes that fact. There is simply nothing that changes that fact.
Roger the Racist regularly and intentionally posts racist shit here because he is, at his core, a rotten, sub-human piece of shit.

Reply to my other posts you dumbass. No you won't go there will you, dumbass? Gots to protect the black racist.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
Got black in your family tree Danny? Do you have a black wife or black kids? Why don't you explain why you have racism on your brain constantly so we can understand where you're coming from?
And this is an assumption that only a racist would make. Assuming that the only people who are offended by blatant racism are African Americans is itself racist.

Every decent, civil human being is offended by racism. And it is the moral obligation of EVERYONE to aggressively confront those who perpetrate it.

It is my moral obligation to call you out mostly because I'm NOT black. It is my moral obligation to call you out BECAUSE I'm white. You make us all look bad, Roger. You are a stain on us all.

And the fact that this concept beyond your feeble comprehension is just further confirmation of your inherent blinding ignorance and moral depravity.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
There you have it Danny BOY. Now you know why I post these, as you put call it racist comments. You were just told the truth! Will you accept the truth? Never! You know how I think don't you dumbass?

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot, dumbass I offered a keg to the self admitted alcoholic. Don't try and spin my posts, okay dumbass?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
Got black in your family tree Danny? Do you have a black wife or black kids? Why don't you explain why you have racism on your brain constantly so we can understand where you're coming from?
Of course this reminds me of the time you apologized - actually APOLOGIZED as if it was an insult - for assuming that I was black.

See, your mindset is that assuming a white man is black is offensive and worthy of apology. Now why would that be? That could only be if your belief is that black is somehow less than white, if it is WORSE than being white.

And that assumption reveals your deeply depraved character Roger the Racist. It was just another window into your black and rotted soul.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Reply to my other posts you dumbass. No you won't go there will you, dumbass? Gots to protect the black racist.
What other posts?

The ones where you claimed that Obama's proposal was a joke?

I did.

The ones where you claimed that Obama has done something unusual and outrageous by taking a family vacation?

I did.

You post bullshit and rightwing lies and I DO reply to them. I shred every one of them.

And you know it.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is an assumption that only a racist would make. Assuming that the only people who are offended by blatant racism are African Americans is itself racist.
Every decent, civil human being is offended by racism. And it is the moral obligation of EVERYONE to aggressively confront those who perpetrate it.
It is my moral obligation to call you out mostly because I'm NOT black. It is my moral obligation to call you out BECAUSE I'm white. You make us all look bad, Roger. You are a stain on us all.
And the fact that this concept beyond your feeble comprehension is just further confirmation of your inherent blinding ignorance and moral depravity.
Racism comes in all colors you dumbass and to confront only whites while ignoring comments from a self admitted black racist is racist you dumbass. You Danny BOY are a racist and dumb one at that.

You and those like you keep racism alive and breeding, you dumbass.

You are the stain Danny BOY, not me.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
There you have it Danny BOY. Now you know why I post these, as you put call it racist comments. You were just told the truth! Will you accept the truth? Never! You know how I think don't you dumbass?
Right. You post racist things just to get a reaction.

Bullshit. Nonracist people don't do that. Hell, nonracist people CAN'T do that.

There is no justification for posting objectively, overtly racist things. None.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot, dumbass I offered a keg to the self admitted alcoholic. Don't try and spin my posts, okay dumbass?
So? That doesn't' change a thing. Throwing one non-racist thing into a list of racist garbage doesn't negate the racist garbage, dumbass.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism comes in all colors you dumbass and to confront only whites while ignoring comments from a self admitted black racist is racist you dumbass. You Danny BOY are a racist and dumb one at that.
You and those like you keep racism alive and breeding, you dumbass.
You are the stain Danny BOY, not me.
LOL! Like I said - racists don't know what racism is.

Thanks for proving that true.

Again.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course this reminds me of the time you apologized - actually APOLOGIZED as if it was an insult - for assuming that I was black.
See, your mindset is that assuming a white man is black is offensive and worthy of apology. Now why would that be? That could only be if your belief is that black is somehow less than white, if it is WORSE than being white.
And that assumption reveals your deeply depraved character Roger the Racist. It was just another window into your black and rotted soul.
I've thrown you the olive branch many times Danny, only to have it broken and thrown back in my face.

One of your problems is you assume and assume to much.

Don't talk to me about souls until you take a good look at yours. Get a professional opinion.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What other posts?
The ones where you claimed that Obama's proposal was a joke?
I did.
The ones where you claimed that Obama has done something unusual and outrageous by taking a family vacation?
I did.
You post bullshit and rightwing lies and I DO reply to them. I shred every one of them.
And you know it.
Time to go. You cannot fix stupid.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> I've thrown you the olive branch many times Danny, only to have it broken and thrown back in my face.
Bullshit. You did that once and I responded in kind only to have you run away for a couple of weeks and come back posting your vile racism under a different name.

You are lying, Roger. You've never done anything but be a bullying piece of shit lying racist.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows because he has said so, dumbass.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Your failure to educate yourself doesn't make me a liar, WATB. Roger the Racist obviously knows it. So does anyone who pays any attention. I'm sorry you're so stupid.
And I never said "that all references to drinking Ripple are racist" did I, liar? I said making repeated attacks on a black man by offering him ripple is racist. Again - your abject stupidity doesn't make me a liar either, WATB.
Ah, so you were wrong, weren't you BOY, in saying "everybody" knows bobby has posted that he is black. What a pitiful retort.

Can you find that post, BOY, because I missed it. Do your Google magic. Or was it another danny BOY lie in saying bobby posted that he is black?

Without that post your accusation "making repeated attacks on a black man by offering him ripple is racist" falls apart and you are left with your own racist stereotype in believing only blacks drink Ripple.

bobby has posted lots of racist remarks but I don't recall a post where he said HE is black.

If so that totally blows your assertion that minorities can't be racist, doesn't it BOY?

!LOL!

But you're right about one thing, BOY. No one else makes you a liar. You, danny BOY, are totally responsible for being both a racist and a pathological liar.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. You did that once and I responded in kind only to have you run away for a couple of weeks and come back posting your vile racism under a different name.
You are lying, Roger. You've never done anything but be a bullying piece of shit lying racist.
Oh my, danny BOY! You've perfectly accused another--AGAIN--of your own shortcomings!

Here, BOY. It's fixed:
"You are lying, danny BOY. You've never done anything but be a bullying piece of shit lying racist."
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You just can't hide the stupid, can you?
You're so stupid, you don't even know you're stupid. You don't even understand what you're being mocked for, do you?
LMAO!
Hey Dan, look up sarcasm. My response to you was sarcasm and you thought I was serious.

You don't even know when you're being mocked, do you? So who's the stupid one? Looks like that would be you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,881 - 41,900 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 4 hr Ronald knows all 5,083
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 6 hr Davenport 21
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal 19 hr Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Wed nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search