Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44804 Dec 15, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Danny, Don't think for me, I never commented on what they said. I only commented on what you posted below...
"Dan the Man said....Their comments should be condemned by every decent, civil American. But theses comments are okay.
I dearly wish there was a hell like this jackass believes there is. It would bring me pleasure to know he would go there and suffer eternal conscious torment.
And this piece of shit too...
DIAF, you evil, godless bastards."
I now have to ask you a question after reading your comments. Do you consider yourself a Christian? Your comments contain some pretty harsh words and are you judging those two and me?
That's right - you DIDN'T comment on those two men claiming that God allows little children to die because of separation of church and state.

No, you let that vile heresy slide right by. But you sure did rush to point out that my criticism of them wasn't polite, didn't you?

After the vulgar racist shit you've posted here, Roger the Racist, you don't get to criticize ANYONE for not being Christian enough.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44805 Dec 15, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Because now she'll NEVER have to testify. She's so lucky to have passed out and gotten a concussion, isn't she?
Just when I think you can't be any more idiotic, you go and post some retarded bullshit like this. God DAMN you're stupid!
I wouldn't say she is lucky to have passed out and receive a concussion. However, it's convenient for her.

No Danny, I'm not idiotic, nor am I retarded. Don't you have a nephew who is mentally challenged? Oh, no, God hasn't dammed me.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44806 Dec 15, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling me a plagiarist? You know very well I always quote my source. This time I failed to quote, so don't jump the gun again.
Unlike some on here, when I make a mistake I admit to it, no excuses.
No, I'm NOT calling you a plagiarist. I don't do that because I don't think the style or method of quoting people on Topix means diddly-shit.

Plus I'm not a petty little prick who has to fabricate reasons to attack people.
Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44807 Dec 15, 2012
I hear that Ted's Fair but somewhat Imbalanced

He's part of a new breed (or inbreed) referred to by many people on the outside (normal people) as the new Superstupid race.

They are true outcasts...known to be burdened by high property taxes they just just keep on complaining even though nobody cares...

They're forming a new wiing of the Republican Party called "The Loser" party...they plan to push John Boeiner off the fiscal cliff

Good luck Ted we all wish you well...

Seattle, WA

#44808 Dec 15, 2012
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a conspiracy for you to contemplate:
You're one big fat idiot.
Work on that one for awhile...super sleuth
Hahahahaha.
You must be a long standing member to the Marisa's Clueless Detective Agency...
Remember when I made that name up several hundred posts ago...
Hey check my spelling while your at it too. Just to satisfy your attempt to avert your overt stupidity....
Have a nice day...
Muffins your post makes no sense what so ever. Try again, okay punkin head?

I'm glad to hear you admit about the hundreds of stupid copy and paste posts everyday and that you're the little boy, mutt vs mitt, from West Mifflin.

Don't you feel better getting all this off your chest?

Seattle, WA

#44809 Dec 15, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm NOT calling you a plagiarist. I don't do that because I don't think the style or method of quoting people on Topix means diddly-shit.
Plus I'm not a petty little prick who has to fabricate reasons to attack people.

No, you don't have to fabricate reasons to attack people, you do it out of love don't you danny?

Seattle, WA

#44810 Dec 15, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Sorry ... wrong thread.
Now how did you make a mistake when you posted on the Chambersburg Forum first then Clearfield. Using two different ID's could have caused your mistake. It gets very confusing for you when you do this?
Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44811 Dec 15, 2012
"No Danny I'm not idiotic, nor am I retarted..."

Dave Rogers
-member MCDA in good standing too.

Wow...now there's a debate finally after 42,000 posts...finally something substantial to discuss
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44812 Dec 15, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say she is lucky to have passed out and receive a concussion. However, it's convenient for her.
No Danny, I'm not idiotic, nor am I retarded. Don't you have a nephew who is mentally challenged? Oh, no, God hasn't dammed me.
How is it convenient? You can't honestly think that now she'll never have to testify. What other way could this be convenient for her?

And my having a nephew with Down Syndrome doesn't change the fact that you are an absolute and complete idiot.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44813 Dec 15, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't have to fabricate reasons to attack people
No I don't.

Thank you for a rare display of honesty.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44814 Dec 15, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Now how did you make a mistake when you posted on the Chambersburg Forum first then Clearfield. Using two different ID's could have caused your mistake. It gets very confusing for you when you do this?
I don't know what you're talking about. I mistakenly posted those Harvard findings about gun violence in this thread rather than the gun laws thread, which is here - http://www.topix.com/issue/gun-laws/chambersb...

I've never posted on the Clearfield forum. Why would I - I live in Chambersburg.

Just so you know - irrational paranoia is a symptom of stupidity.

IOW - you're paranoid because you're stupid.

Just thought I'd spell that out for you, since, you know, you're so stupid. LOL!
Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44815 Dec 15, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Muffins your post makes no sense what so ever. Try again, okay punkin head?
I'm glad to hear you admit about the hundreds of stupid copy and paste posts everyday and that you're the little boy, mutt vs mitt, from West Mifflin.
Don't you feel better getting all this off your chest?
Oh I can't fool the "super slueth" that you are Dave...or can I?

Especially since you're a member in good standing of the "Marisa's Clueless Detective Agency"

Unfortuntely I have never been Mutt vs Mitt nor have I ever been Mitt vs Mutt....muffin boy either...so sorry your bloodhound like abilities are failing you...

I will reitetate to you the screen character I have been so get out your trusty notepad and take some notes...

Here's my past screen names:

Jose Menendez
Gringo
Dr Sardonicus
Mr Crumpets

So you're wrong again...
Why are you always wrong?

Sometimes people like you who are inherently stupid gets lucky once in awhile but this just never happens to you..

I know you're not idiotic nor are you retarted like most people think

Well mmmm I take that back ...yes you are..

Sorry, just couldn't lie for you ..I don't feel comfortable telling untruths like that

OMG

Lansdale, PA

#44816 Dec 15, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you're talking about. I mistakenly posted those Harvard findings about gun violence in this thread rather than the gun laws thread, which is here - http://www.topix.com/issue/gun-laws/chambersb...
I've never posted on the Clearfield forum. Why would I - I live in Chambersburg.
Just so you know - irrational paranoia is a symptom of stupidity.
IOW - you're paranoid because you're stupid.
Just thought I'd spell that out for you, since, you know, you're so stupid. LOL!
Another angry black man. HAHAHA
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44817 Dec 15, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Another angry black man. HAHAHA
What the hell are you talking about? Do you think Roger the Racist is black? LMAO! That's a good one!
OMG

Lansdale, PA

#44818 Dec 15, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about? Do you think Roger the Racist is black? LMAO! That's a good one!
Calm down, breathe slow, look into the mirror and say I'm not angry because I'm black.

This helped Martin.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44819 Dec 15, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, breathe slow, look into the mirror and say I'm not angry because I'm black.
This helped Martin.
I'm not angry AND I'm not black. And I don't know who Martin is.

Whatever gave you the impression that I'm black?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#44820 Dec 15, 2012

you forgot a screen name cletus.. LMAO !!!!
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>

Here's my past screen names:
Jose Menendez
Gringo
Dr Sardonicus
Mr Crumpets

CLETUS THE SLACK JAWED YOKEL !!!!
OMG

Lansdale, PA

#44821 Dec 15, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not angry AND I'm not black. And I don't know who Martin is.
Whatever gave you the impression that I'm black?
"I'm not black".

When the cock crows three times.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44822 Dec 15, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>"I'm not black".
When the cock crows three times.
LOL! You're an idiot. Are you related to Roger?
OMG

Lansdale, PA

#44823 Dec 15, 2012
Dan you need to shut up, and stop making fools of us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 4 hr wheredidthatclown... 5,771
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May 7 Scott123 10
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr 30 Trista Biddle 23
Snyder lance Apr '15 light0070702 2
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
Second eagle Mar '15 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar '15 Just looking 1
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]