Dec 15, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
!LOL!
You are PATHETIC, danny BOY!
Let me try to understand your reasoning, BOY. Aspherical accuses someone ELSE of 'stealing my words' and you reference THAT, as 'evidence' that I'm a plagiarist?!?!
Priceless, BOY! Setting aside the fact they weren't my words, you actually support Aspherical's contention that anyone using the phrase "no original thought" constitutes plagiarism of his original work!
You usually work harder at distancing yourself from--rather than defending--such ignorance, BOY.
If THAT'S the 'evidence', BOY, that you've used to 'prove' your accusation that I am a plagiarist, than you've proven once AGAIN what an habitual, unrepentant liar you are.
We all KNOW what a whiz you are in using Google <snicker> to pull up past posts. If my plagiarism existed you would have linked to it, right BOY?
Your inability to produce even one link to a post where I've plagiarized--as you've charged--is your confession to being a liar, BOY.
So much for your eyebrow-raising, Messiah-like, perfect-person claims of two days back that neither you nor your wife EVER lie.
danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, PATHOLOGICAL liar.
LOL! You've been busted by Aspherical. Grow up and quit bawling about it, WATB.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

I dearly wish there was a hell like this jackass believes there is. It would bring me pleasure to know he would go there and suffer eternal conscious torment.

----------

Fischer: God Didn't Stop CT School Shooting Because He's a 'Gentleman' Who Doesn't Go Where He Is Not Wanted

Bryan Fischer spent the first hour of his radio program today discussing this morning's truly horrific shooting at an elementary school in Connecticut, which he, of course, blamed on the fact that prayer, the Bible, and the Ten Commandments are not taught in public schools.

Fischer said that God could have protected the victims of this massacre, but didn't because "God is not going to go where he is not wanted" and so if school administrators really want to protect students, they will start every school day with prayer.

----------

And this piece of shit too...

----------

Huckabee: Schools "Become A Place Of Carnage" When "We Systematically Remove God"

CAVUTO: You know, invariably, people ask after tragedies like this, "How could God let this happen?"

HUCKABEE: Well, you know, it's an interesting thing. We ask why there is violence in our schools but we have systematically removed God from our schools. Should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage? Because we've made it a place where we don't want to talk about eternity, life, what responsibility means, accountability -- that we're not just going to have be accountable to the police if they catch us, but one day we stand before, you know, a holy God in judgment. If we don't believe that, then we don't fear that.

And so I sometimes, when people say, why did God let it happen. You know, God wasn't armed. He didn't go to the school. But God will be there in the form of a lot people with hugs and with therapy and a whole lot of ways in which I think he will be involved in the aftermath. Maybe we ought to let him in on the front end and we wouldn't have to call him to show up when it's all said and done at the back end.

----------

DIAF, you evil, godless bastards.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You've been busted by Aspherical. Grow up and quit bawling about it, WATB.
!LOL!: "You've been busted by Aspherical."

You've been busted by ME, danny BOY.

So, BOY, no link to prove your accusation that I have plagiarized?

Of course not, thus confirming AGAIN that you, BOY, are a liar.

danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, PATHOLOGICAL liar.
A Philly Reader

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

IF you think the majority of Americans support Slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination etc., THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN AMERICANS ELECTING PRES. OBAMA who is an African American to a second term??? Stop spewing such bigotry, IGNORANCE, and nonsensical HATE...

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
I dearly wish there was a hell like this jackass believes there is. It would bring me pleasure to know he would go there and suffer eternal conscious torment.
----------
Fischer: God Didn't Stop CT School Shooting Because He's a 'Gentleman' Who Doesn't Go Where He Is Not Wanted
Bryan Fischer spent the first hour of his radio program today discussing this morning's truly horrific shooting at an elementary school in Connecticut, which he, of course, blamed on the fact that prayer, the Bible, and the Ten Commandments are not taught in public schools.
Fischer said that God could have protected the victims of this massacre, but didn't because "God is not going to go where he is not wanted" and so if school administrators really want to protect students, they will start every school day with prayer.
----------
----------
Huckabee: Schools "Become A Place Of Carnage" When "We Systematically Remove God"
CAVUTO: You know, invariably, people ask after tragedies like this, "How could God let this happen?"
HUCKABEE: Well, you know, it's an interesting thing. We ask why there is violence in our schools but we have systematically removed God from our schools. Should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage? Because we've made it a place where we don't want to talk about eternity, life, what responsibility means, accountability -- that we're not just going to have be accountable to the police if they catch us, but one day we stand before, you know, a holy God in judgment. If we don't believe that, then we don't fear that.
And so I sometimes, when people say, why did God let it happen. You know, God wasn't armed. He didn't go to the school. But God will be there in the form of a lot people with hugs and with therapy and a whole lot of ways in which I think he will be involved in the aftermath. Maybe we ought to let him in on the front end and we wouldn't have to call him to show up when it's all said and done at the back end.
----------
WOW! Those are some nice Christian comments.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> WOW! Those are some nice Christian comments.
Wow. We finally agree on something.

Fischer and Huckabee are vile and repugnant examples of "Christians." Their comments should be condemned by every decent, civil American.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Hillary Fainted and Won't Testify on Benghazi

She has concussion after a fall caused by illness

Hillary Clinton projects invincibility, so it was shocking to many that she fainted today and suffered concussion. She's now resting to recover from her fall and the case of stomach flu that caused her to faint.

Since she's unwell, Clinton has pulled out of testifying in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee's hearing next week on the 9/11 Benghazi attack.

Hillary's withdrawal may spur conspiracy theories and speculations that her fainting fit was staged to avoid the hearing. But it's utterly plausible that she's simply under the weather. Being Secretary of State is allegedly the most exhausting job in America - some say even more so than being president.

Apparently she is being treated by doctors, and hasn't been hospitalized.

How convenient for her.
Aspherical

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
Michael Savage wrote the book -
Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder.
That pretty much sums up the left's typical approach to most things in life.
To them, everything is an emotional event, not a factual situation to be worked through or resolved.
dannyboy..........My GOD you're an idiot!
Keep gettting your information from the gutter...
The rest of us will try not to laugh to hard at you utter absurd nonsensical rhetoric...
So, the carnage of Katrina was Gods will on the whole Gulf Coast or just the areas where poor people live?
If not, that whole myth is busted sucker...
You're a true idiot...that's beyond doubt
Have you ever considered a brain transplant..I hear the technology is here now
Maybe there's a glimmer of hope for you now.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. We finally agree on something.
Fischer and Huckabee are vile and repugnant examples of "Christians." Their comments should be condemned by every decent, civil American.
“Dan the Man wrote:
----------
----------
----------
----------
DIAF, you evil, godless bastards."

----------

Dan the Man said....Their comments should be condemned by every decent, civil American. But theses comments are okay.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep gettting your information from the gutter...
The rest of us will try not to laugh to hard at you utter absurd nonsensical rhetoric...
So, the carnage of Katrina was Gods will on the whole Gulf Coast or just the areas where poor people live?
If not, that whole myth is busted sucker...
You're a true idiot...that's beyond doubt
Have you ever considered a brain transplant..I hear the technology is here now
Maybe there's a glimmer of hope for you now.

Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.

A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity — as liberals do. A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population — as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and over-taxes the nation's citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state — as liberals do.

The roots of liberalism — and its associated madness — can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.

Basically liberalism is a willful failure to mature beyond adolescence that can have catastrophic consequences for society. With luck, the official diagnosis of this disease by a mental health professional will facilitate the search for a cure.
Aspherical

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
Hillary Clinton projects invincibility, so it was shocking to many that she fainted today and suffered concussion. She's now resting to recover from her fall and the case of stomach flu that caused her to faint.
Since she's unwell, Clinton has pulled out of testifying in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee's hearing next week on the 9/11 Benghazi attack.
Hillary's withdrawal may spur conspiracy theories and speculations that her fainting fit was staged to avoid the hearing. But it's utterly plausible that she's simply under the weather. Being Secretary of State is allegedly the most exhausting job in America - some say even more so than being president.
How convenient for her.
Here's a conspiracy for you to contemplate:

You're one big fat idiot.

Work on that one for awhile...super sleuth

Hahahahaha.

You must be a long standing member to the Marisa's Clueless Detective Agency...

Remember when I made that name up several hundred posts ago...
Hey check my spelling while your at it too. Just to satisfy your attempt to avert your overt stupidity....

Have a nice day...
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
“Dan the Man wrote:
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------
Dan the Man said....Their comments should be condemned by every decent, civil American. But theses comments are okay.
Oh, I see. You're criticizing ME for how I criticized people who claim that God allowed little children to be murdered because we have separation of church and state.

You have some pretty fcked up priorities, Roger the Racist.

But why should anyone be surprised by that given your own history of repugnantly immoral comments.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
How convenient for her.
Right. Because now she'll NEVER have to testify. She's so lucky to have passed out and gotten a concussion, isn't she?

Just when I think you can't be any more idiotic, you go and post some retarded bullshit like this. God DAMN you're stupid!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.
A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity — as liberals do. A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population — as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and over-taxes the nation's citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state — as liberals do.
The roots of liberalism — and its associated madness — can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.
Basically liberalism is a willful failure to mature beyond adolescence that can have catastrophic consequences for society. With luck, the official diagnosis of this disease by a mental health professional will facilitate the search for a cure.
Cue Ted WATB shrieking "Plagiarism, PLAGIARISM, PLAAAAAAGIAAAARISM!!!!"

Oh, wait - Ted WATB is here to protect and defend rightwing racists and liars no matter what they say.

Nevermind.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. You're criticizing ME for how I criticized people who claim that God allowed little children to be murdered because we have separation of church and state.
You have some pretty fcked up priorities, Roger the Racist.
But why should anyone be surprised by that given your own history of repugnantly immoral comments.

Wrong Danny, Don't think for me, I never commented on what they said. I only commented on what you posted below...

"Dan the Man said....Their comments should be condemned by every decent, civil American. But theses comments are okay.

I now have to ask you a question after reading your comments. Do you consider yourself a Christian? Your comments contain some pretty harsh words and are you judging those two and me?

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Cue Ted WATB shrieking "Plagiarism, PLAGIARISM, PLAAAAAAGIAAAARISM!!!!"
Oh, wait - Ted WATB is here to protect and defend rightwing racists and liars no matter what they say.
Nevermind.
Are you calling me a plagiarist? You know very well I always quote my source. This time I failed to quote, so don't jump the gun again.

Unlike some on here, when I make a mistake I admit to it, no excuses.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Danny, Don't think for me, I never commented on what they said. I only commented on what you posted below...
"Dan the Man said....Their comments should be condemned by every decent, civil American. But theses comments are okay.
I now have to ask you a question after reading your comments. Do you consider yourself a Christian? Your comments contain some pretty harsh words and are you judging those two and me?
That's right - you DIDN'T comment on those two men claiming that God allows little children to die because of separation of church and state.

No, you let that vile heresy slide right by. But you sure did rush to point out that my criticism of them wasn't polite, didn't you?

After the vulgar racist shit you've posted here, Roger the Racist, you don't get to criticize ANYONE for not being Christian enough.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Because now she'll NEVER have to testify. She's so lucky to have passed out and gotten a concussion, isn't she?
Just when I think you can't be any more idiotic, you go and post some retarded bullshit like this. God DAMN you're stupid!
I wouldn't say she is lucky to have passed out and receive a concussion. However, it's convenient for her.

No Danny, I'm not idiotic, nor am I retarded. Don't you have a nephew who is mentally challenged? Oh, no, God hasn't dammed me.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling me a plagiarist? You know very well I always quote my source. This time I failed to quote, so don't jump the gun again.
Unlike some on here, when I make a mistake I admit to it, no excuses.
No, I'm NOT calling you a plagiarist. I don't do that because I don't think the style or method of quoting people on Topix means diddly-shit.

Plus I'm not a petty little prick who has to fabricate reasons to attack people.
Aspherical

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

I hear that Ted's Fair but somewhat Imbalanced

He's part of a new breed (or inbreed) referred to by many people on the outside (normal people) as the new Superstupid race.

They are true outcasts...known to be burdened by high property taxes they just just keep on complaining even though nobody cares...

They're forming a new wiing of the Republican Party called "The Loser" party...they plan to push John Boeiner off the fiscal cliff

Good luck Ted we all wish you well...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr SSL 5,396
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 17 hr bobby6464 3,826
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE