Ted

Johnstown, PA

#44758 Dec 14, 2012
Aspherical wrote:
But the unique nature Tax No More, Dave Rogers, Marisa's psychology is his Antisocial mixed with Borderline Personality Disorder topped with Multiple Personalites.
One of which Dave Rogers is the true Narcisist but the other personalities are truely Anti-socials.
Criminal tendencies, con artist, deception artists who lack empathy and don't give a rats ass about others stuff that they feel entilted to without hesitation.
Truely a low life individual....without doubt
!LOL!

OMG "Aspherical" reads a few web sites, stakes personal claim to multiple terms in the DSM of Mental Disorders and fabricates concoctions as if making sundaes at Dairy Queen!

Keep 'em coming!
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#44759 Dec 14, 2012
Susan Rice withdrew from consideration for secretary of state.....

"The boys network is alive and well", Democratic activist Donna Brazille wrote on twitter after Rice withdrew. Brazille said.."The war on qualified women continues in D.C."

I thought it was the republicans that had this "war on women" going on? Now we have deomcrat women pointing the finger at their own.
Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44760 Dec 14, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Bring the post up...I'd like to see it.
Find it yourself
What's it any concern of yours, anyway
What are you anothr one of his butt buddies....?
Or are you another one of the deranged personalities that comes to your own rescue all the time...
Let me give you a clue...
Rescue for this scum sucker is hopeless
Just ask him about the shrink who fired his ass for potential violent act
Thrust...thrust....thrust
You frigginn idiot
Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44761 Dec 14, 2012
Everybody notice...

He's reverting to Winston Smith and Teddy now
The friggin loser

What's the matter Tax. No More having a bad day...
Boohoo
Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44762 Dec 14, 2012
Where the hell is Dave Rogers the original Narcissist anyway...

Did he go on vacation?

Or are you just repressing him?

Hahahahahha you friggin loser
Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44763 Dec 14, 2012
Question:

What's the actual probability of so many dumbasses like
Tax No More, Dave Rogers, Ted, Winston Smith, Boxhard ...hahaha I've always got to laugh at that one...is he really hard as a box or a box that's really hard...I quess we will never know...

What's the probability that this many dumbasses exist on this planet let alone on the same forum....the odds are astronomical I tell you...
Probably greater than the last Powerball
Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44766 Dec 14, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
What's the probability that this many dumbasses exist on this planet let alone on the same forum....the odds are astronomical I tell you...
//////////
obummer drone Powerball conga line
An obummer Powerball drone conga line is a voting orgy consisting of several naked democrat drone males, where the kicking motion is substituted with a penile thrust into the rec-tum of the democrat drone in front of him.
democrat drone females can join in too, but require a strap-on di-ldo.
obummer drone Powerball conga line
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*Powerball!*
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*Powerball!*
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*Powerball!*
Get it you little drone?
That was you Nov. 6 2012
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*Powerball!*
Hahahha

I must have brought out the real true loser in all his glory....

What did I tell everyone...

Let me introduce you to one very deranged delusional fkced up individual..

The one the only (except for his many alter egos)
The original clown Tax No More himself

Wow aren't we lucky
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#44767 Dec 14, 2012
Remember the Duke Lacrosse boys that were brought up on rape charges by Crystal Mangnum? Remember how the media and liberals sided with her because she was another black victim and the Lacrosse boys were white and rich?

Remember how it turned out she was a liar?

Did you know she has travelled down a path of distruction after the Duke incident? In fact she is in prison for murdering her boyfriend.

Just saw a special on her. This woman has made one bad choice after another and tried to blame everyone but herself.

Nice going liberals....this is what you were calling innocent
cletus

Chambersburg, PA

#44770 Dec 15, 2012
Aspherical wrote:
Where the hell is Dave Rogers the original Narcissist anyway...
Did he go on vacation?
Or are you just repressing him?
Hahahahahha you friggin loser
He is Marisa now.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44771 Dec 15, 2012
cletus wrote:
<quoted text>
He is Marisa now.
I see you still have the Marisa syndrome. LOL...get a life sonny.
Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44772 Dec 15, 2012
cletus wrote:
<quoted text>
He is Marisa now.
Hahahahaha

Oh I see...here he is now...

Hey, thanks for keeping me in the loop...I find it difficult to keep track of
The moron sometimes...

Not too friggin obvious, is he?

Hi Marisa...
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44773 Dec 15, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too easy, danny BOY! You prove your own point:
"I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such an arrogant prick."
"If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost, you can still call him vile names"
You just stated that I am a plagiarist, BOY.
Pull up your data base, BOY, or do your Google search and produce a single instance of my plagiarizing.
What's that, BOY? You say you can't? You say you can't link to a single post where I've plagiarized?
You AGAIN confirm beyond doubt that you are a liar. You've falsely accused me of plagiarism without a shred of evidence, BOY.
You're hardly the perfect truth-telling being you claimed to be only yesterday. But we all knew that, BOY.
!LOL!
danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, PATHOLOGICAL liar.
Yeah, I was referencing this post, dumbass.
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
He's now stealing the "no original thought" phrase from my previous posts.
Now thats original ...stealing phrases accusing him of "no original thought processing" and applying it to someone else..
Now that's original I guess for a typical low life scum sucker like Marisa baby.
This isn't the first time he's accused you of stealing his words.

What is it that you've always said defines plagiarism - "stealing the words of others and presenting them as his own"?

You're doing that with Aspherical's words, so, by your own definition, that's what you are.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44774 Dec 15, 2012
Some objective facts to consider....

From the Harvard School of Public Health:

Harvard Injury Control Research Center
Homicide

1. Where there are more guns there is more homicide (literature review).

Our review of the academic literature found that a broad array of evidence indicates that gun availability is a risk factor for homicide, both in the United States and across high-income countries. Case-control studies, ecological time-series and cross-sectional studies indicate that in homes, cities, states and regions in the US, where there are more guns, both men and women are at higher risk for homicide, particularly firearm homicide.

Hepburn, Lisa; Hemenway, David. Firearm availability and homicide: A review of the literature. Aggression and Violent Behavior: A Review Journal. 2004; 9:417-40.

2. Across high-income nations, more guns = more homicide.

We analyzed the relationship between homicide and gun availability using data from 26 developed countries from the early 1990s. We found that across developed countries, where guns are more available, there are more homicides. These results often hold even when the United States is excluded.

Hemenway, David; Miller, Matthew. Firearm availability and homicide rates across 26 high income countries. Journal of Trauma. 2000; 49:985-88.

3. Across states, more guns = more homicide

Using a validated proxy for firearm ownership, we analyzed the relationship between firearm availability and homicide across 50 states over a ten year period (1988-1997).

After controlling for poverty and urbanization, for every age group, people in states with many guns have elevated rates of homicide, particularly firearm homicide.

Miller, Matthew; Azrael, Deborah; Hemenway, David. Household firearm ownership levels and homicide rates across U.S. regions and states, 1988-1997. American Journal of Public Health. 2002: 92:1988-1993.

4. Across states, more guns = more homicide (2)

Using survey data on rates of household gun ownership, we examined the association between gun availability and homicide across states, 2001-2003. We found that states with higher levels of household gun ownership had higher rates of firearm homicide and overall homicide. This relationship held for both genders and all age groups, after accounting for rates of aggravated assault, robbery, unemployment, urbanization, alcohol consumption, and resource deprivation (e.g., poverty). There was no association between gun prevalence and non-firearm homicide.

Miller, Matthew; Azrael, Deborah; Hemenway, David. State-level homicide victimization rates in the U.S. in relation to survey measures of household firearm ownership, 2001-2003. Social Science and Medicine. 2007; 64:656-64.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44775 Dec 15, 2012
Sorry ... wrong thread.
Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44776 Dec 15, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Sorry ... wrong thread.
No problem ....
Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44778 Dec 15, 2012
I think you're confusing me with Dave Rogers...

The damsel that always comes to your distress...

You're a wacky idiot....
-this is for you not to confuse me with Dan the Man...

Yes, Columbia MD...woooo now I'm worried
You must be a professional sleuth
Either that or you're a professional idiot...
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#44779 Dec 15, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted WATB is deeply pathological and entirely ineducable. He's the master of Freudian projection. A plagiarist who accuses others of plagiarism. A liar who accuses others of lying. A personal attack dog who accuses others of making personal attacks. A racist who accuses others of racism. I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such an arrogant prick.
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too easy, danny BOY! You prove your own point:
"I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such an arrogant prick."
"If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost, you can still call him vile names"
You just stated that I am a plagiarist, BOY.
Pull up your data base, BOY, or do your Google search and produce a single instance of my plagiarizing.
What's that, BOY? You say you can't? You say you can't link to a single post where I've plagiarized?
You AGAIN confirm beyond doubt that you are a liar. You've falsely accused me of plagiarism without a shred of evidence, BOY.
You're hardly the perfect truth-telling being you claimed to be only yesterday. But we all knew that, BOY.
!LOL!
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
He's now stealing the "no original thought" phrase from my previous posts.
Now thats original ...stealing phrases accusing him of "no original thought processing" and applying it to someone else..
Now that's original I guess for a typical low life scum sucker like Marisa baby.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I was referencing this post, dumbass.
<quoted text>
This isn't the first time he's accused you of stealing his words.
What is it that you've always said defines plagiarism - "stealing the words of others and presenting them as his own"?
You're doing that with Aspherical's words, so, by your own definition, that's what you are.
!LOL!

You are PATHETIC, danny BOY!

Let me try to understand your reasoning, BOY. Aspherical accuses someone ELSE of 'stealing my words' and you reference THAT, as 'evidence' that I'm a plagiarist?!?!

Priceless, BOY! Setting aside the fact they weren't my words, you actually support Aspherical's contention that anyone using the phrase "no original thought" constitutes plagiarism of his original work!

You usually work harder at distancing yourself from--rather than defending--such ignorance, BOY.

If THAT'S the 'evidence', BOY, that you've used to 'prove' your accusation that I am a plagiarist, than you've proven once AGAIN what an habitual, unrepentant liar you are.

We all KNOW what a whiz you are in using Google <snicker> to pull up past posts. If my plagiarism existed you would have linked to it, right BOY?

Your inability to produce even one link to a post where I've plagiarized--as you've charged--is your confession to being a liar, BOY.

So much for your eyebrow-raising, Messiah-like, perfect-person claims of two days back that neither you nor your wife EVER lie.

Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44780 Dec 15, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
!LOL!
You are PATHETIC, danny BOY!
Let me try to understand your reasoning, BOY. Aspherical accuses someone ELSE of 'stealing my words' and you reference THAT, as 'evidence' that I'm a plagiarist?!?!
Priceless, BOY! Setting aside the fact they weren't my words, you actually support Aspherical's contention that anyone using the phrase "no original thought" constitutes plagiarism of his original work!
You usually work harder at distancing yourself from--rather than defending--such ignorance, BOY.
If THAT'S the 'evidence', BOY, that you've used to 'prove' your accusation that I am a plagiarist, than you've proven once AGAIN what an habitual, unrepentant liar you are.
We all KNOW what a whiz you are in using Google <snicker> to pull up past posts. If my plagiarism existed you would have linked to it, right BOY?
Your inability to produce even one link to a post where I've plagiarized--as you've charged--is your confession to being a liar, BOY.
So much for your eyebrow-raising, Messiah-like, perfect-person claims of two days back that neither you nor your wife EVER lie.
LOL! You've been busted by Aspherical. Grow up and quit bawling about it, WATB.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44781 Dec 15, 2012
I dearly wish there was a hell like this jackass believes there is. It would bring me pleasure to know he would go there and suffer eternal conscious torment.

----------

Fischer: God Didn't Stop CT School Shooting Because He's a 'Gentleman' Who Doesn't Go Where He Is Not Wanted

Bryan Fischer spent the first hour of his radio program today discussing this morning's truly horrific shooting at an elementary school in Connecticut, which he, of course, blamed on the fact that prayer, the Bible, and the Ten Commandments are not taught in public schools.

Fischer said that God could have protected the victims of this massacre, but didn't because "God is not going to go where he is not wanted" and so if school administrators really want to protect students, they will start every school day with prayer.

----------

And this piece of shit too...

----------

Huckabee: Schools "Become A Place Of Carnage" When "We Systematically Remove God"

CAVUTO: You know, invariably, people ask after tragedies like this, "How could God let this happen?"

HUCKABEE: Well, you know, it's an interesting thing. We ask why there is violence in our schools but we have systematically removed God from our schools. Should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage? Because we've made it a place where we don't want to talk about eternity, life, what responsibility means, accountability -- that we're not just going to have be accountable to the police if they catch us, but one day we stand before, you know, a holy God in judgment. If we don't believe that, then we don't fear that.

And so I sometimes, when people say, why did God let it happen. You know, God wasn't armed. He didn't go to the school. But God will be there in the form of a lot people with hugs and with therapy and a whole lot of ways in which I think he will be involved in the aftermath. Maybe we ought to let him in on the front end and we wouldn't have to call him to show up when it's all said and done at the back end.

----------

DIAF, you evil, godless bastards.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#44783 Dec 15, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You've been busted by Aspherical. Grow up and quit bawling about it, WATB.
!LOL!: "You've been busted by Aspherical."

You've been busted by ME, danny BOY.

So, BOY, no link to prove your accusation that I have plagiarized?

Of course not, thus confirming AGAIN that you, BOY, are a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 9 hr Pirates booty 5,491
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep '14 Petal Power 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs