Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,094)

Showing posts 41,861 - 41,880 of51,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

"I do not lie" and "I'm not a racist"
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Making repeated attacks on a black man by offering him ripple is racist, pure and simple.
Denying obvious, repeated racism enables racists. Defending racists when they make racist remarks is as repugnant as the racism itself.
Ted WATB enables racism.
Ted WATB encourages racists by defending their racism.
Ted WATB is as repugnant a piece of shit as the racist themselves.
!LOL!

Oh, look, danny BOY--the white privilege racist who screams RACIST with every breath, the little BOY who believes minorities are incapable of racism and that only whites in America are racist--is accusing others of of his own transparent racial bankruptcy! Surprise!

Wow, BOY, you presume a LOT in stating "Making repeated attacks on a black man by offering him ripple is racist, pure and simple." bobby is black? Who knew. What racial stereotypes leads you to that assumption?

Sometimes, BOY, Ripple is just a reference to a drunk's drink of choice. Drunks come in all colors, BOY.

But it's another clear peak at your racial hypocrisy in assuming that Ripple=black.

danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, pathological liar.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Well it's good to see you have finally admitted that you're dumber than you thought. Now maybe you can enjoy life. I have an idea! Gringo is on vacation and he is having a hard time, he's uptight and needs to chill. The two of you should get together and try and settled one another down.
On second thought that is a bad idea. Getting two loons together would just make it worse. The two of you feeding off of each others anxieties could be problematic. You'll just have to sort out your own misgivings alone
LOL! You just can't hide the stupid, can you?

You're so stupid, you don't even know you're stupid. You don't even understand what you're being mocked for, do you?

LMAO!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dan the Man (racist)
Carlisle, PA

sez

Denying obvious, repeated racism enables racists.

Defending racists when they make racist remarks is as repugnant as the racism itself.

//////////

Congressional Black Caucus Chairman Admits Obama’s Blackness Trumps His Failed Record

Considering the caucus’ history, it’s shocking CBC Chairman Rep. Emmanuel Cleaver admitted to the Root the CBC has been reluctant to criticize President Obama because he’s black.

Never mind black unemployment under Obama for the past three years has been nearly double the national average and hit a record high of 16% in 2011.

Black unemployment hasn’t been that high since 1984.

I guess Cleaver also isn’t concerned black wealth has also plummeted under Obama.

According to Pew Research Center, the average black family’s wealth is about $5,600 compared with $113,000 for whites.

According to Cleaver,“pride” about the president’s blackness trumps any concerns over current 14% black unemployment for members of the CBC.

Cleaver said “if we had a white president we'd be marching around the White House.”
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dan the Man (racist)
Carlisle, PA

sez

Denying obvious, repeated racism enables racists.

Defending racists when they make racist remarks is as repugnant as the racism itself.

//////////

By JOSEPHINE HEARN

| 1/22/07 1:01 PM EDT

As a white liberal running in a majority African American district, Tennessee Democrat Stephen I. Cohen made a novel pledge on the campaign trail last year:

If elected, he would seek to become the first white member of the Congressional Black Caucus.

Now that he's a freshman in Congress, Cohen has changed his plans.

He said he has dropped his bid after several current and former caucus members made it clear to him that whites need not apply.

"I think they're real happy I'm not going to join," said Cohen, who succeeded Rep. Harold Ford, D-Tenn., in the Memphis district.

"It's their caucus and they do things their way.

You don't force your way in.

You need to be invited."

Cohen said he became convinced that joining the caucus would be "a social faux pas" after seeing news reports that former Rep. William Lacy Clay Sr., D-Mo., a co-founder of the caucus, had circulated a memo telling members it was "critical" that the group remain "exclusively African-American."

Other members, including the new chairwoman, Rep. Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick, D-Mich., and Clay's son, Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-Mo., agreed.

"Mr. Cohen asked for admission, and he got his answer....

It's time to move on,"

the younger Clay said.

"It's an unwritten rule. It's understood. It's clear."

Whites Not Allowed
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so stupid, you don't even know you're stupid. You don't even understand what you're being mocked for, do you?
LMAO!
//////////

Azz Wipe

The lowest form of suck-up in existence.

Someone who's not beyond wiping another's ass when told to do so.

One who is not "his own man."

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA,....you're an azz wipe
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You must have triggered a tantrum

He's on a rampage now...hahahah

What a dolt he is with his "psychological projection" bull..sht huh?

I was just warming him up for you to slam him...the frkin low low-life.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
//////////

What a joke.

This is the best the drones have, folks - distortions, distractions, and diversions.

But not a single direct refutation of ANYTHING I posted.

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

No - check that - it IS funny, mostly BECAUSE it's so pathetic.

ROFLMAO!
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>No explanation to incorrectly saying your wrong when it should have been you're wrong. Can't you get anything right? Why would someone intentionally misspell a word? No one does that. That' s just your lame excuse.
So poor little gringo resorts to namecalling when s/he has nothing intelligent to say. Kind of clues us in on your lack of intelligence.
Lighten up, life is a ball. Too bad you seem to be upset and call people names all the time. Poor little gringo.
Hey when you try to insult me I feel honored because you're such a poor judge of character...

Loser boy....

So you never resort to name calling ?

Or you just don't like it when its done to you?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

ROFLMAO!!

Well this has been a fun day - making the dumbass psycho from Carlisle jump through my hoops all day long.

All.

Damn.

Day!!

Honestly, he's so obsessively focused on worshiping that lame-assed half-breed four year loser obummer that he simply can’t help himself; he thinks he's a freaking cheerleader for the “the first gay president”.

LMAO!!

What a pathetic little freak.

I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such an arrogant prick.

Well that was fun.

Maybe I'll jerk him around tomorrow too.

It's just TOO easy - he honestly can't help himself.

LOL!
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Ohoh

Here comes the drone wars...
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
Wow, BOY, you presume a LOT in stating "Making repeated attacks on a black man by offering him ripple is racist, pure and simple." bobby is black? Who knew. What racial stereotypes leads you to that assumption?
Everybody knows because he has said so, dumbass.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have triggered a tantrum
He's on a rampage now...hahahah
What a dolt he is with his "psychological projection" bull..sht huh?
I was just warming him up for you to slam him...the frkin low low-life.

Azz Wipe

you dannyboy's azz wipe?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What post was that, danny BOY? I missed it.

Or is that another danny BOY lie? "Everybody" doesn't know, BOY, because I've never read where he's said he's black.

Regardless, your assumption that all references to drinking Ripple are racist is your OWN racism burbling out. Shame on you, you "dumbass" BOY. Cheap Ripple appeals to white drunks, too.

Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
What an irony...
Because this post exposes your total lack of logical thinking...
So, they're aren't any racists in PA because its a blue state?
...google York PA
Red is republican....really so that means a republican shouldn't post anti racist remarks in a blue state?
You're mind is too soft to deal with logical thought...
In other words...now pay attention I don't want to confuse your fragile mental processing here but
Your one dumb ass.hole taxi
Now...I don't want to hear from your girlfriend Dave Rogers ...your knight in shining armor...hahaha
He's a frkin jerk too like you...hahahah
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooooo projection...aren't you over subscribing this diagnosis
Everybody you know can't be suffering from this so-called PROJECTION malady
Unless of course your the one projecting -nonsense
Hahahaha
Your just PROJECTING your nonsense onto everone else
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
No it didn't go over my head...
Its not very hard to understand your immature mental processing...
A first grader can do it easily...
My vacation just started today and I'm having a great time already..
So your wrong about everything as usual
Why can't you get anything right?
You're just a dum..assed loser, I guess.
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the last line again...very clear..plain as day.
You're a dum...assed loser.
Dum...assed was intentionally mispelled but so what ....you get the point
Basically....you're a sht..head.
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTION
Did you learn this from your poor psychologist that had to drop you because. your a dangerous individual?
Where did you get your Psychiatric license loser boy? WalMart
dHey you must be projecting your anger on me because your angry yourself
Hahahahaaa....there's an insightful diagnosis
What a dum...ass you are and that's a fact.
You might want to throttle-back accusing others of being as dumb as you prove yourself to be.

A grammar or spelling error here or there is easily ignored, but for the love of God, do us ALL a favor and use some of your vacation time to either stop using contractions or learn to use them properly:
* your, you're
http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/difficul...
* there, their, they're
http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/difficul...

As a courtesy--so you might appear a little less ignorant in the future--corrections are in CAPS from your morning posts:
...THERE aren't any racists...
...YOUR mind is too soft...
...YOU'RE [or YOU ARE] one dumb ass.hole...
...Unless of course YOU'RE [or YOU ARE] the one...
...YOU'RE [or YOU ARE] just PROJECTING your nonsense...
...So YOU'RE [or YOU ARE] wrong about everything...
...YOU'RE [or YOU ARE] a dangerous individual...
...because YOU'RE [or YOU ARE] angry yourself...

You're [or You are] welcome.

Also, since you mentioned irony, you might want to check your spelling of "mispelled". To quote you, "Why can't you get anything right?"
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Azz Wipe
you dannyboy's azz wipe?
Oh yeah, and who was I told by Obummer? Hahahahaha

You're such a fool...

Hey did you thank President Obama for lowering the gas prices yet?
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Azz Wipe
you dannyboy's azz wipe?
There's that anger that I provoke in you...

But I know its just "Psychological Projection" and you're just angry at yourself for not being able to reason like normal human beings that do not exhibit sociopathic disorders.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
What post was that, danny BOY? I missed it.
Or is that another danny BOY lie? "Everybody" doesn't know, BOY, because I've never read where he's said he's black.
Regardless, your assumption that all references to drinking Ripple are racist is your OWN racism burbling out. Shame on you, you "dumbass" BOY. Cheap Ripple appeals to white drunks, too.
Your failure to educate yourself doesn't make me a liar, WATB. Roger the Racist obviously knows it. So does anyone who pays any attention. I'm sorry you're so stupid.

And I never said "that all references to drinking Ripple are racist" did I, liar? I said making repeated attacks on a black man by offering him ripple is racist. Again - your abject stupidity doesn't make me a liar either, WATB.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby6464 is a self admitted black racist and makes racist remarks on here all the time, you dumbass, yes you are a dumbass. You have never once pointed this out, you dumbass. Yet, you are constantly calling me a racist even though I explained the purpose of those comments to you at least three times. Your replies are always, I'm a liar. The last time you brought your BS racist comments I refused to answer.

Got black in your family tree Danny? Do you have a black wife or black kids? Why don't you explain why you have racism on your brain constantly so we can understand where you're coming from?

When you start pointing out that blacks can be racist and start attacking bobby6464 for his racist comments and self admittance of being a black racist you have no credibility on here or anywhere.

When one protects a racist, is he a racist you dumbass?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby6464 is a self admitted black racist and makes racist remarks on here all the time, you dumbass, yes you are a dumbass. You have never once pointed this out, you dumbass. Yet, you are constantly calling me a racist even though I explained the purpose of those comments to you at least three times. Your replies are always, I'm a liar. The last time you brought your BS racist comments I refused to answer.
Got black in your family tree Danny? Do you have a black wife or black kids? Why don't you explain why you have racism on your brain constantly so we can understand where you're coming from?
When you start pointing out that blacks can be racist and start attacking bobby6464 for his racist comments and self admittance of being a black racist you have no credibility on here or anywhere.
When one protects a racist, is he a racist you dumbass?
Like all racists, you have no comprehension of what racism actually is.

You have posted countless overtly, blatantly racist posts here. That fact is unavoidable and undeniable.

There is no context that makes them not racist.

There is no provocation from someone else that makes them not racist.

They simply ARE racist. Period.

And nothing you have ever said changes that fundamental fact.

Nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,861 - 41,880 of51,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 42 min abc123 5,121
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Senator Rendell 3,538
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Apr 18 Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
•••

Fire Weather Watch for York County was issued at April 23 at 3:39AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••