Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,084)

Showing posts 41,661 - 41,680 of51,208
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought I was a religious man? Really? Then why have you always accused me of the opposite?
Oh that's right - you're lying again.
Do you have a file on me accusing you of being the opposite?

Care to share or are you just flapping your gums again?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

NOW OBAMA WANTS YOUR 401(K)

Treasury, Labor on path to nationalize retirement

With the issuance of the White House 256-page Budget Proposal for Fiscal Year 2013, the Obama administration endorsed “Automatic IRAs,” a plan introduced into Congress in 2010 by

Sens. John Kerry, D-Mass,

and Jeff Bingaman, D-N.M.,

in which private companies would be automatically enrolled into government-mandated IRAs, forcing those businesses to contribute on behalf of their employees a

“default amount”

equal to 3 percent of an employees pay, unless an employee specifically opts out of the plan.

The remedy proposed on page 147 of the FY 2012 Budget Proposal is

“a system of automatic work-place pensions that will expand access to tens of millions of workers who currently lack plans”

by providing their employees with a government-mandated

“direct deposit IRA account,”

exempting only businesses with 10 or fewer employees and providing participating businesses with tax credits to compensate for the businesses implementing and administering the plans.

//////////

communism.....

pha-king obummer

4 more years of this shit?
Wackjob

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I stand corrected, Tax No more isn't "just plain nuts" (JPN), he is JFN!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Wackjob wrote:
I stand corrected, Tax No more isn't "just plain nuts" (JPN), he is JFN!

Brain-dead obummer drone

A increadibly idiotic individual who hasn't a sustance for anything that is going on.

He or she is stupid, retarded, mental, ignorant, annoying, funny to make fun of, or any combination of the previous terms.

Brain-dead obummer drone
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
False. I fully and completely addressed the issue.
Still trolling just like taxnomore. Still posting other people's words just like taxnomore.
You ARE taxnomore, aren't you?
//////////

DECISIVE ACTION AGAINST OBAMA'S LEFT-WING 'TROLLS'

Typically, trolls operating on Topix forums attempt to defend Obama by posting specious and diversionary arguments with the goal of changing the subject and obscuring topics that could damage Obama, such as his birth records, life narrative, political history and policy preferences, including his current positions as president.

Particularly offensive is the proclivity of trolls to use obscene or blasphemous language mixed with personal invective.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man

sez

African Americans vote at very high rates for Democrats because they like Democratic policies.

That explains almost all of their votes for Obama.

Dismissing their vote as racist is nothing more than a dishonest way to delegitimize Obama's presidency.

I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree a couple of miles back.

You are not only losing valuable stock by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, you suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed, gentlemen...you know what your problems are;

I do not need to elaborate.

I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them.

In my bag here, I have a fool-proof method for controlling your black slaves.

I guarantee everyone of you that if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300 years.

My method is simple, any member of your family or any overseer can use it.

HOW TO KEEP A BLACK MAN DOWN

http://www.africanamericanimages.com/aai/will ...

"War on Poverty" and healthcare reform

In 1964, upon Johnson's request, Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1964 and the Economic Opportunity Act, which was in association with the war on poverty.

Johnson set in motion bills and acts,[64]

creating programs such as

Head Start,

food stamps,

Work Study,

Medicare

and Medicaid, which still exist today.
“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness.

Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”

—Lyndon B. Johnson

//////////

“Democrat Party” got African Americans “hooked” on government welfare like “drug-addled addicts” who “hook up with their supplier once a month” and “get their fix.”

Democrats “want slaves” just like in “pre-Civil War days” and have been able to accomplish their goal by turning government into “one big giant methadone clinic.”

Dan the Man

sez

African Americans vote at very high rates for Democrats because they like Democratic policies.
Wackjob

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>

Particularly offensive is the proclivity of trolls to use obscene or blasphemous language mixed with personal invective.
Do mean terms like AZZ-wipe,skull fu-king,and pha-king?
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=les%... 'S+LEFT-WING+'TROLLS'&pf=p &tbo=d&output=search &sclient=psy-ab&oq=DEC ISIVE+ACTION+AGAINST+OBAMA'S+L EFT-WING+'TROLLS'&gs_l= &pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_g c.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=2db6608268 4263d4&bpcl=38897761&b iw=1600&bih=799

Well at least there's a handful of sources he could have lifted that spiel from. Obvious given that the approach was far too eloquent for him to have developed.

Someone a long time back noted that they have an idea where he lives. If that's true, I'd alert the authorities that a mentally unstable man lives in the area. Just to keep a watchful eye out. Really don't want it on our hands when this person goes on a rampage, leaving a torrent of pin-cushioned Obama voodoo dolls in his wake.
cletus

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Voting Parties wrote:
<quoted text>In some states that can be crittical, but in Pennsylvania it really isn't an issue and the reason I said that is because by the name Pa. votes in the primary, the candidate has already been decided.
I am an independent and that has never been a problem for me. In 2008, Obama already had the nomination locked up by the time he hit Pa. The same thing this year with Romney.
Not all states are like Pa. and deny voting in the primary.
Regardless, the independent party has the most people and it's the independents that BOTH parties (dems and gop) are always trying to win over to their side because no one really knows what way they are going and many times its the independents that win the elections, not the democrats or republicans.
so you only vote for national races, not state or local?!

"Independent" is not a party, it is a group of people who are not politically committed but who end up voting Dem. or Rep. regardless.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
No files but you saved my racist posts?
Did you save your posts that led up to my so called racists posts?
Did you save the post where I explained why my posts appeared racist? You know....I gave it back to your the same as you gave it out.
Did you save the posts where I said some of my closest friends are black?
Did you save the post where I had my black friends read your so called definition of what a racist is and their comments, one was you and your thinking is one reason why racism continues?
I could go on and on about your BS of calling me a racist but there is no sense in doing so. You just keep referring to my previous posts with your spin. I won't go there again with you.
Dan the Man, when you know you are posting half truths and it changes the story you lie. When you put a spin on a story it's a lie.
Now, you show me proof that I know you don't lie? Just because you hide behind an ID and say you don't lie is not proof.
My final question to you is why do you keep files on my comments that you call racist? Do you forward these to Morris Dees?
My suggestion to you is if you want to fight racism then start with exposing the black racists that you defend. Then and only then will I ever consider what you post as worth replying to.
Racism is not limited to color.
I posted your racist posts with links to them.

I invited everyone to follow the links and see what I said before you posted your racist filth.

I invited you to explain how our racist filth wasn't actually racist - but you didn't. Because you couldn't.

You claimed you have black friends, but there's no reason to believe that's true. And even if you do, that doesn't change that what you posted is objectively racist by ANY honest definition of the word.

But maybe you'd like to explain now.

Please tell me what I said that makes these statements NOT racist.
Please tell me why these statements only "appear" racist and why they actually aren't.

Can you do that?

Will you even TRY?
Roger wrote:
So Many Fathers
A black woman was filling out forms at the welfare office. Under "Number of children," she wrote "10," and where it said "List names of children," she wrote "Leroy." When she handed in the form, the woman behind the desk pointed out: "Now here where it says
"List names of children,"
you're supposed to write the names of each one of your children." "Dey all named Leroy," said
the black woman. "That's very
unusual. When you call them, how do they know which one you want?" asked the welfare worker. "Oh, den I uses the last names."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chambersburg-...
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a racist Muslim. Since the polls show him behind and dropping daily I'm going to start planning to celebrate when he is voted out.
I wonder if Danny will rent one of his restaurants to me? I need a black man who knows how to cook all this fine food too. Danny are you for hire? I pay good and I promise I won’t hide your paycheck under your work boots. I'll also need to rent out some of his hotels. Everyone on Topix will be invited for some good fried chicken, hominy, grits, ham hocks, collard greens, pigs feet,chitlins, black-eyed peas, Sweet potato pie and watermelon.
Roger wrote:
<quoted text> Oh no, the short
black negro aka bobby64 is mad. Go visit your daddy if you can figure out which one of the 500 men your whore mom slept with is your daddy, then bend over for him like you did as a child you sicko.LMAO
Hey bobby64, I have a job for you if you can bring yourself to get off welfare. It involves holding a lantern at the beginning of my walk.
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/chambersburg-...

Go ahead Roger - explain why these aren't racist.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Or these.

Explain why THESE aren't racist.

What did I say that makes them not racist?

What did you actually mean that makes them only "appear" racist?
Roger wrote:
I gots to close em down so I has mo money to spend said Barack Hussein Obama. We needs to get som money to thems who dont has.
<quoted text>I would stop making fun of Obama if I were you. He just might send his linebacker wife after you.
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, she will be arriving on the next vine. lol
Lilly White Roger wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, lazy and whitey owes them because their great,
great, great,great, great grand pappy was a slave sold to the Jew merchants by their own tribe.
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Booby is a fine example of a liberal.
Keep up the good work Booby.
LMAO.
If I buy you a bottle of Ripple will you work for me?
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who else fought for your black ancestors booby? You negroes always forget who saved your asses and which party has always denied you rights. My ancestors fought and died for you negroes. If it was not for them you would be picking cotton and waiting on our white asses and you call me a racist. You are a racist and worthless POS as pointed out by others on here. The way I figure it
is you owe me money because my ancestors fought and died so you could express your stupid ideas and suck off the government. How about $455,000.00 for each white person? You're still the Topix clown no matter who you're posting as. LMAO
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a Koran that I rip pages out every time I take a poop to wipe my ass with. This is the right thing to do.
Dave Rogers wrote:
8.3% Idiot, it went up again. Wait until next month. LOL
Your brown negro is a loser. LMAO
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>The short drunk welfare racist negro using the word boy. LMAO
Roger wrote:
Obama refuses to ask Holder to resign. These two negros must be removed from office.
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the stupidest statement you have ever posted.
So is your one parent a negro and that's why you get so mad you shi* your pants? lol, Wrong you're light years away from reality.
United Negro College Fund<---Racism.
“I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls.”
&#8213; Martin Luther King Jr., I Have A Dream<----Racist
non silba sed anthar

Of course this last one - the one where you quoted a Ku Klux Klan slogan - really seals the deal, doesn't it?

How do you possibly justify using a KKK slogan? What possible NONracist reason is there for doing that? How does that only "appear" racist?

How do you defend these blatantly, objectively, repugnantly racist posts?

How?
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
https://www.google.com/#hl=en &sugexp=les%3B&gs_nf=3 &tok=z4xJxNo4mVV6A-xlNhY7l g&cp=50&gs_id=4&xh r=t&q=DECISIVE+ACTION+AGAI NST+OBAMA'S+LEFT-WING+'TROLLS' &pf=p&tbo=d&output =search&sclient=psy-ab &oq=DECISIVE+ACTION+AGAINS T+OBAMA'S+LEFT-WING+'TROLLS' &gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=o n.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp= 2db66082684263d4&bpcl=3889 7761&biw=1600&bih=799
Well at least there's a handful of sources he could have lifted that spiel from. Obvious given that the approach was far too eloquent for him to have developed.
Someone a long time back noted that they have an idea where he lives. If that's true, I'd alert the authorities that a mentally unstable man lives in the area. Just to keep a watchful eye out. Really don't want it on our hands when this person goes on a rampage, leaving a torrent of pin-cushioned Obama voodoo dolls in his wake.
I agree...
He's not that original...
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have a file on me accusing you of being the opposite?
Care to share or are you just flapping your gums again?
There was a day back in the spring where you accused me of not being a Christian and challenged me to show you where YOU distort the Bible to support your perverted beliefs.

And so I did. I responded calmly, showing you how your accusations against me were false and how you were the one distorting scripture.

And what did you do in response? You ran away. You said this...
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
I will get back with my reply as soon as I'm able, I have some some errands to run. This may prove to be beneficial for both of us, providing we keep it civil, have an open mind and most important to me is to agree to disagree.
...then you didn't post for WEEKS then came back under another name and began posting your racist filth again.

It's all there in black and white for anyone to see. Why do you insist on denying it?

You're a joke Roger. You're a coward and a liar and a racist Any time I've ever tried to engage you in respectful, rational debate you either resort to name-calling and personal attacks or run away.

So defend yourself - if you can.

Will you do it?

Will you even TRY?

LOL! I won't hold my breath.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

cletus wrote:
<quoted text>
so you only vote for national races, not state or local?!
"Independent" is not a party, it is a group of people who are not politically committed but who end up voting Dem. or Rep. regardless.
I am independent and did not vote for one DEM or GOP candidate for ANY race.

People are waking up to the fact that these parties are corporate sponsored tools for the elite.
dave

Ellwood City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

corbett was involved with sandusky and the disapearence of that aide. it will come out sooner or later.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

xfactor wrote:
People are waking up to the fact that these parties are corporate sponsored tools for the elite.
What evidence is there to support this assertion?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

LMAO !!!

the american public wasnt misled ?

ok. well i wasnt misled cause i never believed an attack on 911 was due to a you tube video very few people saw or cared about. is the guy who made the movie still in jail ?

and i guess from your point of view the outright lies on tv were to trick the enemy to believe america is clueless of who attacked and killed americans or why. or maybe to convince the killers americans are soooooo stupid that we believe the killings were our fault due to an insensitive movie trailer.

NOOOOOOOOO !! it was an attempt to soften the situation with election day only weeks away. try not to be so gullible.

oh and while your digging up old files and since you have called me a racist in the past can you please repost my racist remarks with barry the pimp link included and stickatude remarks. i need a lil reflection. thanks
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. The conspiracy was not to mislead the American public but to mislead America's enemies.
And Susan Rice didn't do it - the CIA did.
Try to catch up on the facts, boxtard. You're making yourself look stupid.
Again.
As usual.
LOL!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

boxhard wrote:
LMAO !!!
the american public wasnt misled ?
ok. well i wasnt misled cause i never believed an attack on 911 was due to a you tube video very few people saw or cared about. is the guy who made the movie still in jail ?
and i guess from your point of view the outright lies on tv were to trick the enemy to believe america is clueless of who attacked and killed americans or why. or maybe to convince the killers americans are soooooo stupid that we believe the killings were our fault due to an insensitive movie trailer.
NOOOOOOOOO !! it was an attempt to soften the situation with election day only weeks away. try not to be so gullible.
oh and while your digging up old files and since you have called me a racist in the past can you please repost my racist remarks with barry the pimp link included and stickatude remarks. i need a lil reflection. thanks<quoted text>
The facts are as I stated them. Patraeus confirmed it. Your argument has been thoroughly discredited.

Stop being a dupe. You're blindly repeating a Fox "news" smear that's completely unrelated to reality.

And it seems like you remember your racist remarks well enough. Why would I need to dig them up when you're admitting to them right here and now?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

patraeus stated that in his original talking points al quaida was responsible and also the you tube video. so who, what, when, and why were these talking points of al quaida terrorists deleted for the final misleading answer given to the american public weeks b4 an election. try to keep up. sorry but i think you been duped again. my point discredited ? i think not.

and again my remarks were not racist in previous posts as you outright lied about in typical dan the (hehe) man fashion.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are as I stated them. Patraeus confirmed it. Your argument has been thoroughly discredited.
Stop being a dupe. You're blindly repeating a Fox "news" smear that's completely unrelated to reality.
And it seems like you remember your racist remarks well enough. Why would I need to dig them up when you're admitting to them right here and now?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

boxhard wrote:
and again my remarks were not racist in previous posts as you outright lied about in typical dan the (hehe) man fashion.
<quoted text>
Now you deny it. But you already said this:
[QUOTE who="boxhard"
oh and while your digging up old files and since you have called me a racist in the past can you please repost my racist remarks with barry the pimp link included and stickatude remarks. i need a lil reflection. thanks<quoted text>[/QUOTE]

That's an admission to your stated approval of a racist cartoon depicting the President of the United States as a pimp.

Are you denying that you did that or are you merely claiming that such a depiction isn't really racist?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,661 - 41,680 of51,208
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 2 hr Don Juan 5,077
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
Maryland man charged in Adams County armed robbery Mar 21 Davenport 3
Extreme coupon class (Aug '11) Mar 19 Erica 12
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Mar 19 Stephen B 28
•••

Freeze Watch for York County was issued at April 16 at 8:09AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE