Captain

Chicago, IL

#44356 Dec 8, 2012
Sergeant McPhearson wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo Hoo
Spoken like a true loser...
Yeah, you know more than all those people who voted for Barack Obama because you get this special information (Glenn Beck) that no one else is privy to...
The only difference is that some of are able to filter the juice and some are not...
Hahahah. What a. Joke
But let me lend you a hankie for your tears.
You carry a hankie???

You are quite the manly-man, Sergeant.
ImTiredOf_It

Wellsboro, PA

#44357 Dec 8, 2012
We MUST stop the Illuminati!!!! Don't be afraid!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44358 Dec 8, 2012
Sergeant McPhearson wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo Hoo
Spoken like a true loser...
Yeah, you know more than all those people who voted for Barack Obama because you get this special information (Glenn Beck) that no one else is privy to...
The only difference is that some of are able to filter the juice and some are not...
Hahahah. What a. Joke
But let me lend you a hankie for your tears.
Another meaningless post from Dan the Mans clubhouse of dumb asses.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44359 Dec 8, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Another meaningless post from Dan the Mans clubhouse of dumb asses.
LOL! I positively LOVE the power and control you give me!

I get credit for every post you don't like. Every time somebody shuts down your bullshit, I get the credit.

It's awesome how powerful you think I am! It's awesome how much you FEAR me! LOL!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44360 Dec 8, 2012
Dane T wrote:
President Obama won Pennsylvania. Voters made a clear choice for a less prosperous future. Voters committed their children to a lifetime of slavery to Big Brother.
The Election is over. It is time to surrender. Time to submit and prepare for whatever hardship and misery Nancy Pelosi's Orwellian Left has planned for American families.
President Obama won Pennsylvania. Voters made a clear choice for a more prosperous future. Voters committed their children to a lifetime of hope and potential.

The Election is over. It is time to celebrate. Time to prepare for whatever prosperity and economic growth the Democratic majority has planned for American families.

There.

De-crazied and truthified.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44361 Dec 8, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Obama Says We Need A Stasi Civilian Security Force As Big As Our Military!
Is Obama planning to have a Civilian Security Force in addition to the military?
“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”
http://www.secretsofthefed.com/obama-says-we-...
This is, of course, complete horseshit.

----------

From FactCheck:

Q: Is Obama planning a Gestapo-like "civilian national security force"?

A: This false claim is a badly distorted version of Obama’s call for doubling the Peace Corps, creating volunteer networks and increasing the size of the Foreign Service.

----------

It's like Roger the Racist and dumbass rightwinger America can't comprehend plain English.

Or else they're just a bunch of fracking liars.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44362 Dec 8, 2012
No Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go dumb-as-box-a-rocks:
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/11/obamas-natio...
Whoops, didn't see you there.

Just for the record, he's DUMBER than a box of rocks. I don't even know how he manages to access the internet as stupid as he is.
Sergeant McPhearson

Paterson, NJ

#44363 Dec 8, 2012
Did anybody hear that Glenn Beck has been moonlighting to make some extra cash?

Yeah, do you know how people with mental problems hear the little voices inside their heads...well that's now Glenn Beck. He's been out moonlighting spreading his gospel of false prophesies and insane conspiracies to someone who cares.

ImTiredOf_It

Wellsboro, PA

#44364 Dec 8, 2012
Glenn Beck is the Illuminati!!!!

Seattle, WA

#44365 Dec 8, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I positively LOVE the power and control you give me!
I get credit for every post you don't like. Every time somebody shuts down your bullshit, I get the credit.
It's awesome how powerful you think I am! It's awesome how much you FEAR me! LOL!
Dan the Dummy. I gave you no power or control over anything. So you shit your pants for nothing.

If you call a response from an idiot who copies and pastes, has no personal thoughts or opinions beyond Yeah Baby or you are a racist and this is a racist post, shutting me down and you getting credit an accomplishment, then you are the king of idiots.

LMAO, If you think for one second I fear you then post your personal contact information and I'll show you exactly how much I fear you. LMAO, you are one true immature individual. You fear ALL who oppose your fairy tale beliefs.

Dan the Man....hides while he attempts to intimidate. You're as yellow as yellow can be.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44366 Dec 8, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan the Dummy. I gave you no power or control over anything. So you shit your pants for nothing.
If you call a response from an idiot who copies and pastes, has no personal thoughts or opinions beyond Yeah Baby or you are a racist and this is a racist post, shutting me down and you getting credit an accomplishment, then you are the king of idiots.
LMAO, If you think for one second I fear you then post your personal contact information and I'll show you exactly how much I fear you. LMAO, you are one true immature individual. You fear ALL who oppose your fairy tale beliefs.
Dan the Man....hides while he attempts to intimidate. You're as yellow as yellow can be.
Ooooh - I think I struck a nerve! Guess I hit a little too close to the truth.

ROFLMAO!

Seattle, WA

#44367 Dec 8, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This is, of course, complete horseshit.
----------
From FactCheck:
Q: Is Obama planning a Gestapo-like "civilian national security force"?
A: This false claim is a badly distorted version of Obama’s call for doubling the Peace Corps, creating volunteer networks and increasing the size of the Foreign Service.
----------
It's like Roger the Racist and dumbass rightwinger America can't comprehend plain English.
Or else they're just a bunch of fracking liars.

Prove it Danny BOY or crawl back into your black hole.

Just because it's on FactCheck danny BOY belives it is truth.

Your posts are becoming more like posts from a 6 year old.

Danny BOY says yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw I showed them dumbass rightwingers. Theys just a bunch of fracking redneck liars. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44368 Dec 8, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
This really is classic bully behavior (fearful little boy overcompensating with bluster and bullshit). Nobody spends that much time typing childish treats if they aren't intimidated and fearful.

He's knows he's hopelessly outmatched intellectually, so he goes all middle school and makes physical threats.

I have no doubt that he'd try to follow through if he ever had any indication of my real-life identity. Racist morons are proven to have very little impulse control and poor ability to regulate their emotions - as we're seeing here with this tantrum. LMAO!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44369 Dec 8, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it Danny BOY or crawl back into your black hole.
Just because it's on FactCheck danny BOY belives it is truth.
Your posts are becoming more like posts from a 6 year old.
Danny BOY says yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw I showed them dumbass rightwingers. Theys just a bunch of fracking redneck liars. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!
ROFLMAO! The racist bully has finally gone over the edge.

Seattle, WA

#44370 Dec 8, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama won Pennsylvania. Voters made a clear choice for a more prosperous future. Voters committed their children to a lifetime of hope and potential.
The Election is over. It is time to celebrate. Time to prepare for whatever prosperity and economic growth the Democratic majority has planned for American families.
There.
De-crazied and truthified.
Another meaningless post from Dan the Mans clubhouse of dumb asses.

Dan the man fears conservatives this is why he hides as Dan the Man.

Dan added the "Man" to his ID, clearly because when he was a young BOY he was laughed at by his family, friends when danny BOY tried to act like a man.

Seattle, WA

#44371 Dec 8, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! The racist bully has finally gone over the edge.
Thank you for proving my point, that you are the yellow coward you have been accused of by more then one poster on here and the other Topix forums you post on. LMAO!

I have something more important to do than have you amuse me. I really love reading your immature posts and the copy and paste but nature calls. I'll think of you when I flush.

Seattle, WA

#44372 Dec 8, 2012
I guess danny BOY chose to crawl back into his black hole.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44373 Dec 8, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Another meaningless post from Dan the Mans clubhouse of dumb asses.
Dan the man fears conservatives this is why he hides as Dan the Man.
Dan added the "Man" to his ID, clearly because when he was a young BOY he was laughed at by his family, friends when danny BOY tried to act like a man.
Can't you just smell the fear?

LMAO!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44374 Dec 8, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving my point, that you are the yellow coward you have been accused of by more then one poster on here and the other Topix forums you post on. LMAO!
I have something more important to do than have you amuse me. I really love reading your immature posts and the copy and paste but nature calls. I'll think of you when I flush.
LOL! Like all impotent, low-intellect bullies, Roger the Racist reverts to middle school threats when he's feeling defeated and embarrassed by his intellectual superiors.
Sergeant McPhearson

Baltimore, MD

#44375 Dec 8, 2012
ImTiredOf_It wrote:
Glenn Beck is the Illuminati!!!!
Oh I get it moonlight = illumination = illuminati

Intersting theory...that's the Glenn Beck method for conjuring up his conspiracies....

Very insightful of you....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 2 hr Wharfs for cape cod 5,524
power outage littlestown pa Tue Just thinking 5
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov 12 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov 3 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov 3 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov 1 Batman 54
snyders/lance independent business owners news Oct 28 Krave MaMeat 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search