Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44255 Dec 6, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>No danny BOY, Question had it right...Liberals talk out of both sides of their mouths.
Please provide some examples. I refuted his. Do you have others?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44256 Dec 6, 2012
If I had a son like "Dan the Man" he would be as dead as Trayvon Belcher .

"I do not lie" and "I'm not a racist"
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44257 Dec 6, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
boxtard?
This was used daily by the West Mifflin nut. Interesting. I only post under one ID and I do not lie. lol
I began calling him boxtard long, long ago - before West Mifflin showed up. He clearly liked it and used it too.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44258 Dec 6, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> I only post under one ID and I do not lie. lol
LOL! Sure you do.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#44259 Dec 6, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, I'm racist and you're a homo. BOO!
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>"I'm a racist"
LOL! I know.
Thanks for finally admitting it.
You truncated Dave Rogers' reply and incompletely quoted him, didn't you danny BOY. The full quote was:
"Yep, I'm racist and you're a homo."

If you quote--a few times now--half his post as accurate the whole quote must be.

There's no need to feel ashamed of being a 'homo', BOY. Your reputation apparently precedes you because some on this thread say the gay truckers at Breezewood are asking for you. No need to hide or deny anymore danny BOY. Newsweek called Obama "the first gay president". Come on out, BOY.

Predictable of you, danny BOY, editing others' content to suit your own agenda. It's a familiar danny BOY tactic.

See, danny BOY, why your failure to site source links indicts you as a plagiarist? You're an untrustworthy, dishonest individual who unashamedly alters the content of sources you 'quote'.

danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, unapologetic plagiarist, pathological liar.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#44260 Dec 6, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> I only post under one ID and I do not lie. lol
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Sure you do.
Psst, danny BOY, you socially challenged chump.

He was mocking the lies YOU tell.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44261 Dec 6, 2012
If I had a son like "Dan the Man" he would be as dead as Jovan Martin?

Jovan,Trayvan,Jovon,Trayvon

( oh well,the whities look alike)

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44262 Dec 6, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Sure you do.

Dan the Man "tight,lean", pony tail,wine barrel, rectory, KY Intense......
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44263 Dec 6, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You truncated Dave Rogers' reply and incompletely quoted him, didn't you danny BOY. The full quote was:
"Yep, I'm racist and you're a homo."
If you quote--a few times now--half his post as accurate the whole quote must be.
There's no need to feel ashamed of being a 'homo', BOY. Your reputation apparently precedes you because some on this thread say the gay truckers at Breezewood are asking for you. No need to hide or deny anymore danny BOY. Newsweek called Obama "the first gay president". Come on out, BOY.
Predictable of you, danny BOY, editing others' content to suit your own agenda. It's a familiar danny BOY tactic.
See, danny BOY, why your failure to site source links indicts you as a plagiarist? You're an untrustworthy, dishonest individual who unashamedly alters the content of sources you 'quote'.
danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, unapologetic plagiarist, pathological liar.
I've already fully explained this, WATB.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
See, this is how English works - when you make two declarative statements joined by the word 'and,' both declarative statements can stand on their own.

In this case, your first statement was "I'm a racist" (which happens to be true).

Your second statement was, "You're a homo" (which is not only false, it's also so hopelessly middle school that it makes you look even more juvenile than I thought you were).

Just because you chose to join those two statements with the word 'and' doesn't change the fact that they are still two separate statements.

And I chose to address only one of your two statements. Everyone here is free to address parts of anyone else's post. That's not dishonest or misleading - it's just how the world works.

You really need to grow up, Roger the Racist. Get a grip and stop acting like such a baby.
You've already proven your utter incapacity to accurately comprehend the English language. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself so you don't need to continue embarrassing your ignorant self, WATB.
Dane T

AOL

#44264 Dec 6, 2012
BREAKING NEWS..........you have got to see this one..

Google: Calif. Teachers Union Video.

It will confirm any doubts that deteriorating into nothing more than a Blue State is the most destructive choice any voter could make.

Surprise/Surprise......The Calif Teachers Union is the largest contributor to the Calif. Democratic Party. Save yourselves before it is too late for your families.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#44265 Dec 6, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You only stalk the Republicans and conservatives is what you are saying.... no surprise here.
You should probably spend a little more time studying US and world history so you can understand what's actually happening in current events.
You said Democrats voted no on the UN disabilities treaty.

You were either too uniformed to know the truth, too stupid to bother checking or just yet another dumbass right wing liar.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44266 Dec 6, 2012
You can't make this shit up...

Mitch McConnell filibusters his own bill!

----------

Mr. McConnell, believing some Democrats would vote against the president’s debt-ceiling proposal, moved Thursday to put it on the Senate floor for a quick vote. If it could not muster a majority, Republicans would say Mr. Obama cannot even unify his own party.

But Senator Harry Reid of Nevada, the Senate majority leader, called Mr. McConnell’s bluff. He said he would put the McConnell debt-ceiling proposal to a vote if Mr. McConnell would let it pass with a simple majority, not a filibuster-proof 60 votes. Seeing he overplayed his hand, Mr. McConnell objected.

“What we’re talking about here is a perpetual debt-ceiling grant,” Mr. McConnell said on the Senate floor, concluding that matters of that magnitude need 60 votes to pass.

“What we have is here a case of Republicans not taking yes for an answer,” Mr. Reid replied as Mr. McConnell began a filibuster of his own bill.

----------

The GOP has discovered that a willingness to wreck the US's credit rating is a good hostage and they don't want to give it up.

But the President says he's not going to negotiate with terrorists.

When the democratic process works, Republicans lose. That's why they are so invested in dishonestly perverting the democratic process.

Why does the GOP hate America and democracy?

Why?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44267 Dec 6, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You said Democrats voted no on the UN disabilities treaty.
You were either too uniformed to know the truth, too stupid to bother checking or just yet another dumbass right wing liar.
I never said "Democrats voted no on the UN disabilities treaty".

Go back and read the post again and this time pay attention to what you're reading, dumbass.

Your failure to pay attention when reading, leads to stupid posts like this one.

Try not to be like Dan the Man..........danny BOY is a hopeless case.

Seattle, WA

#44268 Dec 6, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Psst, danny BOY, you socially challenged chump.
He was mocking the lies YOU tell.
Danny BOY is to dumb to see this. He still thinks I'm a racist. lol

When danny BOY is shown the truth he will not admit his lies. danny Boy is all knowing, never makes a mistake, only uses one ID, never lies, is not a plagiarist, never calls anyone names, knows what racism is, is not an online stalker, never keeps files on people and never contacted Morris Dees. I could go on but I'm tired.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44269 Dec 6, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
You can't make this shit up...
Mitch McConnell filibusters his own bill!
----------
Mr. McConnell, believing some Democrats would vote against the president’s debt-ceiling proposal, moved Thursday to put it on the Senate floor for a quick vote. If it could not muster a majority, Republicans would say Mr. Obama cannot even unify his own party.
But Senator Harry Reid of Nevada, the Senate majority leader, called Mr. McConnell’s bluff. He said he would put the McConnell debt-ceiling proposal to a vote if Mr. McConnell would let it pass with a simple majority, not a filibuster-proof 60 votes. Seeing he overplayed his hand, Mr. McConnell objected.
“What we’re talking about here is a perpetual debt-ceiling grant,” Mr. McConnell said on the Senate floor, concluding that matters of that magnitude need 60 votes to pass.
“What we have is here a case of Republicans not taking yes for an answer,” Mr. Reid replied as Mr. McConnell began a filibuster of his own bill.
----------
The GOP has discovered that a willingness to wreck the US's credit rating is a good hostage and they don't want to give it up.
But the President says he's not going to negotiate with terrorists.
When the democratic process works, Republicans lose. That's why they are so invested in dishonestly perverting the democratic process.
Why does the GOP hate America and democracy?
Why?

Dan the Man "tight,lean", pony tail,wine barrel, rectory, KY Intense......
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44270 Dec 6, 2012
If I had a son like "Dan the Man" he would be as dead as Jovan Martin?

Jovan,Trayvan,Jovon,Trayvon

( oh well,all the whities look alike)

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#44271 Dec 6, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>I never said "Democrats voted no on the UN disabilities treaty".
Go back and read the post again and this time pay attention to what you're reading, dumbass.
Your failure to pay attention when reading, leads to stupid posts like this one.
Try not to be like Dan the Man..........danny BOY is a hopeless case.
Liar.

You wanted to know why I did not talk about the Democrats who joined Republicans in voting no.

Seattle, WA

#44272 Dec 6, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
You wanted to know why I did not talk about the Democrats who joined Republicans in voting no.
How F***ing stupid are you?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#44273 Dec 6, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already fully explained this, WATB.
<quoted text>
You've already proven your utter incapacity to accurately comprehend the English language. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself so you don't need to continue embarrassing your ignorant self, WATB.
!LOL!

Yes, danny BOY, you've "fully explained" your rational for your unending plagiarism and misquoting others.

Your 'explanation' is hypocritical dannyBOY BS.

And of course, BOY, there's no need to deny or explain, as Dave Rogers says, "you're a homo" who enjoys the truckers at Breezewood. But wistfully tacking "the Man" behind Dan is a bit of a tip-off, BOY.

danny BOY, the self-emasculator.

It helps explain why you're such an angry sociopath and slobbering Obama minion.

danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, proud plagiarist, pathological liar.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#44274 Dec 6, 2012
Blah blah blah from teddy the Limbaugh nut juice guzzler, impressive boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr Tigersgo 5,502
snyders/lance independent business owners news Tue Krave MaMeat 1
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Mon overprivileged am... 53
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct 27 Anonymous 39
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 24 vlad tepes 53
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]