Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,067)

Showing posts 41,321 - 41,340 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Marisa, you do realize the plan the etch a sketch man tried to use failed, don't you?( shakey shakey)

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Taxi the racial hating warrior tea bag, didn't your leader Grover say he didn't want a president to be able to think, just have enough working digits to sign his name? That fits the description of your brother. That's in your blood
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Taxi the racial hating warrior tea bag, didn't your leader Grover say he didn't want a president to be able to think, just have enough working digits to sign his name? That fits the description of your brother. That's in your blood
//////////

Henry, who has lived most of his life in a home for the mentally disabled and although now in his 40s, has the intelligence level of a 6-year-old.

“Obama saved me,” he said to me out of the blue.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Henry had no idea who Obama was,

or what a president might be,

and would be unable to fill out a registration form let alone get to the polling place by himself.

"Keep Obama in da President ya know?

Yo, you got da free obama phone.

woof,woof,woof

Woof, woof, woof

"It,It,It, only take one vote ya know"

"If, if, if, ya got some friends ya know"

woof, woof, woof

"Sign up yo granni, who died in Miami"

"Sign up yo prison Bro, in Ohio"

woof, woof, woof

“I voted for him for president and now he’s saving me.”
I agree

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
I was not prepared for a conversation I had at Thanksgiving dinner with my brother-in-law, Henry, who has lived most of his life in a home for the mentally disabled and although now in his 40s, has the intelligence level of a 6-year-old.
“Obama saved me,” he said to me out of the blue.
“What do you mean?”
I was taken aback by these words, since Henry had no idea who Obama was, or what a president might be, and would be unable to fill out a registration form let alone get to the polling place by himself.
So I asked him how he knew that and how he had registered and cast his vote.
In halting, impeded speech he told me that the people who take care of him at the home filled out “the papers” to register him to vote, told him how Obama cared for him, even taught him the Obama chants, and then took him to the polling place to vote.
They did the same for all of the mentally disabled patients in their care, approximately 60 in all.
This is so appalling in its contempt for the voting process, which is the very foundation of our democracy, and in its cynical exploitation of my brother-in-law and the other patients in the home, many whose mental capacities are even more limited than Henry's.
I am at a loss for words to express it.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/david-horowi...
this is one of the many ways obama was re elected....having mentally retarded people told who to vote for, people too lazy to work that want to continue with the obama phone and all the other handouts. the lazy are the ones that gave obama the election.
sadly there seems to be more and more of them. what will happen to them when there is not enough people working to support them? I guess they will have to get....should I say the dirty word? A JOB!

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Similar words was spoken by your Grover guy, but of course he was referring to your man etch a sketch, taxi the racial hating warrior tea bag, bah hum bug moron
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Similar words was spoken by your Grover guy, but of course he was referring to your man etch a sketch, taxi the racial hating warrior tea bag, bah hum bug moron

Any county that went 100% for obummer was clearly voting on something OTHER than objective reality and the facts on the ground.

I wonder what that was?

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF),

Job Opportunities and Basic Skills Training (JOBS),

Emergency Assistance to Needy Families with Children (EANF),

Section 8 Housing,

Medicare ,

Medicaid,

and Food Stamps.

A vast sea of perhaps well intentioned government programs, all initially set into motion in the 1960's, that were going to lift the nation's poor out of poverty.

A benevolent Uncle Sam welcomed mostly poor black Americans onto the government plantation.

Those who accepted the invitation switched mindsets from "How do I take care of myself?" to

"What do I have to do to stay on the plantation?"

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an outright lie...
The implosion took place under your pal GW..
Obama was left to clean it up and that's a fact jack...
You're not thinking straight...
So, where do you get this friggin fairy tale information anyway.?
I know you're not making it up. Or is it coming from your vivid imagination?
I doubt that you probably have a "reliable" souce..
C'mon share your sources with us...this stuff is so friggin outlandish it must be Glenn Beck.
Id put money on the Beckster...do you watch his show on Direct TV?
Started in 1913 when the Federal Reserve was given the reigns.

Glenn Beck is mouthpiece for the globalist elist, a wolf is sheeps clothing - he is giving his light left/right paradigm version of things. Not a reliable source.

You ask me where - learn history, our country has been fighting with Central Bankers since it inception. A private Central Bank will always lead to depressions, inflation and tough economic times. Our government needs to end their charter, and take back control of OUR currency.

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Impressive cut and paste job, who taught you that?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

I wonder what that was?

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF),

Job Opportunities and Basic Skills Training (JOBS),

Emergency Assistance to Needy Families with Children (EANF),

Section 8 Housing,

Medicare ,

Medicaid,

and Food Stamps.

A vast sea of perhaps well intentioned government programs, all initially set into motion in the 1960's, that were going to lift the nation's poor out of poverty.

A benevolent Uncle Sam welcomed mostly poor black Americans onto the government plantation.

Those who accepted the invitation switched mindsets from "How do I take care of myself?" to

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Aug 13, 2012 –

As many as 1.7 million illegal immigrants across the country are preparing to apply for a deportation deferral being offered by the Obama administration.

“I’ll have those wet baks voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

-Barack Hussein Øbama
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
//////////

Obama Akbar!

What crazy liberals will someday say while running into a crowd of tea partiers with a bomb strapped to their chest because the tea partiers aren't stupid enough to buy into Obama's bullshit

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Hey taxi tea bag warrior guy. You did say mental illness runs in your family, didn't you? I have severe doubts about your earlier honest for once post concerning your brother. President Obama had you in mind

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

You may not have remembered posting about brother, racial hating tea bag warrior guy. You mentally gone
Gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

xfactor wrote:
<quoted text>
Started in 1913 when the Federal Reserve was given the reigns.
Glenn Beck is mouthpiece for the globalist elist, a wolf is sheeps clothing - he is giving his light left/right paradigm version of things. Not a reliable source.
You ask me where - learn history, our country has been fighting with Central Bankers since it inception. A private Central Bank will always lead to depressions, inflation and tough economic times. Our government needs to end their charter, and take back control of OUR currency.
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
So you do want 50 different currencies then...

Who's going to marshall interstate commerce..do you remember seeing a whole bunch of semi trucks transporting all kinds of stuff moving freely from state to state?

So explain what's going to stop, let's say Missouri, the gateway to the west to be paid in Dinari's or some other crazzy form of currency that only they honor..

Like I said...

Delusions

And I havnt heard specifcs from you yet about what the fed is doing wrong other than having interest rates at all time lows for business and people who may currently be in a position to buy a home...

What's your actual beef with the fed other that some people don't like it and some people from a long time ago didn't like them either..
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

I agree wrote:
<quoted text>this is one of the many ways obama was re elected....having mentally retarded people told who to vote for, people too lazy to work that want to continue with the obama phone and all the other handouts. the lazy are the ones that gave obama the election.
sadly there seems to be more and more of them. what will happen to them when there is not enough people working to support them? I guess they will have to get....should I say the dirty word? A JOB!
You'd have to be mentally retarded to actually believe this steaming pile of horseshit.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's going to marshall interstate commerce..do you remember seeing a whole bunch of semi trucks transporting all kinds of stuff moving freely from state to state?
So explain what's going to stop, let's say Missouri, the gateway to the west to be paid in Dinari's or some other crazzy form of currency that only they honor..
Like I said...
Delusions
And I havnt heard specifcs from you yet about what the fed is doing wrong other than having interest rates at all time lows for business and people who may currently be in a position to buy a home...
What's your actual beef with the fed other that some people don't like it and some people from a long time ago didn't like them either..
Don't you know that the Federal Reserve is part of a vast international conspiracy by the elites to use the Bilderberg Group to take over the world? They are working to enslave everyone by spreading mind-controlling drugs in jet contrails and fluoridated water. If you don't realize this, it's because the drugs are doing what they're intended to do.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said...
Delusions
No, one currency, not a Federal Reserve Note, but money derived and created directly from Congress, not a private central bank.

My beef is they create artificial inflation and they devalue our currency = they devalue your worth. The are private and profit motivated, Congress should have absolute control of the currency and there should be not such thing as a deficit even possible. The Federal Reserve creates money out of nothing, why can't we create debt free money.

Look into Kennedy EO 11110 - "With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business. If enough of these silver certificats were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes. This is because the silver certificates are backed by silver and the Federal Reserve notes are not backed by anything. Executive Order 11110 could have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level, because it would have given the gevernment the ability to repay its debt without going to the Federal Reserve and being charged interest in order to create the new money. Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed by silver. "

SOURCED: http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/executiveorder1...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,321 - 41,340 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 8 hr Ronald knows all 5,083
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 10 hr Davenport 21
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal 22 hr Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Wed nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search