Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,064)

Showing posts 41,261 - 41,280 of51,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Consumer confidence level is highest than in past 8 years. New home construction is up 41%. 13,000 Dow. Today I am thankful President Obama will have 8 years to fix 8 years of Bush misery.

//////////

Brain-dead obummer drone

A increadibly idiotic individual who hasn't a sustance for anything that is going on.

He or she is stupid, retarded, mental, ignorant, annoying, funny to make fun of, or any combination of the previous terms.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

The Man from McAdoo wrote:
Consumer confidence level is highest than in past 8 years. New home construction is up 41%. 13,000 Dow. Today I am thankful President Obama will have 8 years to fix 8 years of Bush misery.

November sentiment highest since 2007

You know,

free turkeys at the homeless shelters,

obummercare,

free phones,

free food,

free condoms,

free gas,

free mortgage payments,

free education for illegals,

open borders,

cash for clunkers,

cash for caulkers,

cash for houses.

The dummies, yuppies and gimmies who voted for Obama are in the Christmas spirit.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

The Man from McAdoo wrote:
//////////

The Fed is buying $40 billion of mortgage-backed securities a month to boost housing and fuel growth and employment.

40 billion = 200,000 toxic or under valued $200,000 mortgages per month.
Or
40 billion = 400,000 toxic or under valued $100,000 mortgages per month.
180,427 New Foreclosures Sep 2012....$186,754 Foreclosure Avg Sales Price

http://www.realtytrac.com/home/

//////////

//////////

New home construction is up 41%.

Builder confidence rose to its highest level in six and a half years, according to a survey by the National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo.

Their index of builder sentiment rose to 46 this month, up from 41 in October.

It was the highest reading since May 2006, just before the housing bubble burst.

Readings below 50 signal negative sentiment about the housing market.

The index has been rising since October 2011, when it was 17. It has surged 27 points in the past 12 months, the sharpest annual increase on record.

Housing starts are 87 percent above the annual rate of 478,000 in April 2009, the recession low.

That's still short of the 1.5 million annual rate considered healthy.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

The Fed is buying $40 billion of mortgage-backed securities a month to boost housing and fuel growth and employment.

Bernanke said the open-ended purchases would continue until the labor market improved significantly.

Were not going to rush to begin to tighten policy, he said.

Were going to give it some time to make sure that the economy is well established.

//////////

Today I am thankful President Obama will have 4 years to fix 4 years of obummer misery.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Today I am thankful President Obama will have 4 years to fix 4 years of obummer misery.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Obama is the greatest failure in the history of this country.
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

The Thanksgiving day has finally arrived and it's a awesome day where i live. Every one of all political ideology cooking and inviting each other to some laughter for a change, and i know this day will end soon enough I'm still going to enjoy it while i can.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

No, any county that went 3 to 1 for Romney was clearly voting on something OTHER than objective reality and the facts on the ground.

//////////

The table shows that Romney received no votes in 17 precincts in Cleveland.

Romney also was shut out in one precinct in East Cleveland.

PolitiFact Ohio also checked the 2008 results for Cuyahoga County.

We found that John McCain got no votes in 18 precincts then, or the same total that denied any votes to Romney.

CBS News took note of the shutout precincts in Cuyahoga County while reporting that Romney also received no votes in 59 voting divisions in Philadelphia.

That's what you think?

You think Mifflin County went 3 to 1 for Romney because the US economy is better now by every objective measure than when Obama was elected the first time?
gringo

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
Obama is the greatest failure in the history of this country.
No, That would be Mitt Romney

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

thats beautiful bobby, simply beautiful.....will you be bringing the tea bags ?
bobby64 wrote:
The Thanksgiving day has finally arrived and it's a awesome day where i live. Every one of all political ideology cooking and inviting each other to some laughter for a change, and i know this day will end soon enough I'm still going to enjoy it while i can.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Any county that went 100% for obummer was clearly voting on something OTHER than objective reality and the facts on the ground.

I wonder what that was?

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF),

Job Opportunities and Basic Skills Training (JOBS),

Emergency Assistance to Needy Families with Children (EANF),

Section 8 Housing,

Medicare ,

Medicaid,

and Food Stamps.

A vast sea of perhaps well intentioned government programs, all initially set into motion in the 1960's, that were going to lift the nation's poor out of poverty.

A benevolent Uncle Sam welcomed mostly poor black Americans onto the government plantation.

Those who accepted the invitation switched mindsets from "How do I take care of myself?" to

"What do I have to do to stay on the plantation?"

Ill have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.

- Lyndon B. Johnson
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

bobby64 wrote:

North, Southeast Portland churches offer free meals on Thanksgiving Day

You go boy!

In North Portland, an afternoon meal will be served from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. in the basement at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church

The Southeast Portland meal will be held from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the church, 3915 S.E. Steele St.

You go boy!

Maybe you can catch both free meals, most liberals would.
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

I can assure you that no congressional any body in the district of Colombia is thinking about us today as they are to focused on there loved ones, family and friends. That applies to Mr john b the speaker of the house as well as Nancy p. President Obama is spending time with his family as well. I wish all of them a very happy Thanksgiving and that as we go into a new year we can all find common ground. I learned the republican down the hall from me volunteers time at the no kill animal shelter which is some thing i have always talked about doing. He is going to bring me a application to volunteer.
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Taxi, here are at least 20 places here in Portland Oregon a person can go have a good quality hot Thanksgiving meal with all the trimmings. This day is huge for every local charity, non profit and of course churches. This is Portland Oregon, the most liberal city
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

This year i was able to donate 100 dollars to a local homeless shelter as i do remember my homeless days. Its been years ago. I'm thankful i still have job to go to
Gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

bobby64 wrote:
This year i was able to donate 100 dollars to a local homeless shelter as i do remember my homeless days. Its been years ago. I'm thankful i still have job to go to
Bobby,

Happy Thanksgiving to you,

I never have a problem understanding what your saying at all.
Its the psuedo-intellectual "spell checkers"and "grammer-checking" idiots on here that I find it hard to understand with their fragmented tirades of cut and paste nonsense.

But they do belong to the "Fragmentation Party" so I guess that's appropriate.

Keep up the good work...
Input

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
No, any county that went 3 to 1 for Romney was clearly voting on something OTHER than objective reality and the facts on the ground.
//////////
The table shows that Romney received no votes in 17 precincts in Cleveland.
Romney also was shut out in one precinct in East Cleveland.
PolitiFact Ohio also checked the 2008 results for Cuyahoga County.
We found that John McCain got no votes in 18 precincts then, or the same total that denied any votes to Romney.
CBS News took note of the shutout precincts in Cuyahoga County while reporting that Romney also received no votes in 59 voting divisions in Philadelphia.
That's what you think?
You think Mifflin County went 3 to 1 for Romney because the US economy is better now by every objective measure than when Obama was elected the first time?
Mifflin County when 3 to 1 for Romney because they had enough of Obama, and Philadelphia went for Obama to keep their Handouts flowing.
Gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
"Actually"
It's called skull fu-king the Brain-dead obummer drones
(THAT'S YOU)
Brain-dead
A increadibly idiotic individual who hasn't a sustance for anything that is going on.
He or she is stupid, retarded, mental, ignorant, annoying, funny to make fun of, or any combination of the previous terms.
//////////
Give thanks
You're the only "brain dead" individual on here...

So everything you post seems to apply to yourself...

Ahhh....its called friggin "PROJECTION"
I knew you got that term from your psychologist. The one that gave up on you for being impossible to deal with..

That term is called "SOCIOPATHIC" and you exhibit many characterists
From you hate filled, unempathatic, angry, temper tantrum filled tirades.

So, let's review
You're by far the "brain dead" stupid, mental, retarded, annoying, so on and so forth individual on here...
Projection -haahahhahaha its a term of endearment from your shrink

Have a nice day...;-)

“Change is the only constant”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Input wrote:
<quoted text>
Mifflin County when 3 to 1 for Romney because they had enough of Obama, and Philadelphia went for Obama to keep their Handouts flowing.
And the corporate stooges who voted for Romney did so to keep the government handouts and corporate welfare flowing. Riddle me this ... the Republicans have had those Bush tax cuts for many years. Where are the jobs they're supposed to produce?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

bobby64 wrote:
//////////

We have live entertainment, guilt ridden movie stars and big-time politicians passing out food at our homeless shelters.

TV crews interview and pan the vast sea of humanity that are supposedly destitute and living on the cruel, cold streets of Los Angeles.

Not so.......mostly 300 pound free loading obummer drones, no pride in themselves, no shame, it's just give it to me, "I deserve".
I don't give money to fat azz bums strung out on dope.

Any money I donate goes to the most deserving among us......

U S Veterans charities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,261 - 41,280 of51,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr FORBES 5,086
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 6 hr Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Thu Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Wed nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search