Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#44048 Dec 3, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from you, Tax No More's damsel in distress...
I know you're sweet on him...but just get in line because according to those gay truck drivers in Breezewood he seems to have quite a following.
In other words Dave his dance card is full.
Typical republican tactic...accuse the oppostion of what you're guilty of but without any real basis...just make sh.it up as you go.
You see, I called you out on this first because you continually come to his defense when I post something directed at him personally.
This is somewhat different than me actually talking to Dan the Man directly.
So, yes I do support some of Dan the Man's astute observations of you and Tax No More's lies and distortions. He has a unique ability to call you out on these distortions and piss you off, as well.
And I do not do this all the time, I've done it on occasion but you come to Tax No More's rescue all the time. He is a weak individual and need your help. He such a sweet and gentle creature, isn't he.
Dave, you're his hero
What a story...
gringo seems to know the gay truckers. What does that tell you? Gringo has admitted he hangs out at the rest stop in Breezewood. So who is the gay one, kind of looks like gringo/naco.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44049 Dec 3, 2012
heaven on earth is Dan the Man bent over a wine barrel in the "rectory"

Some refer to it as the big bang...

Woaaah...danyboy
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#44050 Dec 3, 2012
trident wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. I'll do one more. The word "usually"....you don't seem to understand that this word leaves open the possibility that you're doubly idiotic. Like I said, you're not very smart.
You are very boring, grow up! You seem to have trouble keeping your word. I thought you were done "conversing" with me a few posts ago? Can't stay away from me. Poor trident. Now keep your word and don't "converse" with me. You are behaving like a high schooler. Very boring.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#44051 Dec 3, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that confused?
I posted that I'm in PA.-wasn't addressed to you
Then the one announcing that I'm in Breezewood - not addressed to you
Now...
If I responded to you respondiing to me
then that's really not a fair assesment because you're not mentioning that in your post here and your truth filter being comprimised after watching to much Glenn Beck.
That's a misrepresentation often a tactic used by these type of individuals
Softened minds can't filter this type of garbage.
Ramblings of an incoherent person......
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#44052 Dec 3, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
heaven on earth is Dan the Man bent over a wine barrel in the "rectory"
Some refer to it as the big bang...
Woaaah...danyboy
I think the big bang came out of his big fat butt!!
eastside louie

Erie, PA

#44053 Dec 3, 2012
President Obama was one of the only voices who spoke out against the Iraq war and now he stopping these wars, reeling in the defense budget and letting the Bush tax cuts expire...it was all put on the U.S. credit card with no plan by the Bush admin to pay for it all. Guns vs. Butter my friend, guns vs. butter!! It's time to stop fighting wars and to start re-building this country. It's called Opportunity Cost - a basic economic principle...Opportunity cost is the cost we pay when we give up something to get something else.

Our resources are finite so when we use them all for things like fighting wars, we forgo the ability to invest in our own infrastructure, education, innovation et al. During the Bush era we gave up investing in America for wars, wars and more wars, hence the opportunity cost was investment in our own country and its citizens.”

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44054 Dec 3, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another one of your blatant lies...
Your exact words have been used by Dan the Man more than once on here. You messed up danny boy.

Seattle, WA

#44055 Dec 3, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from you, Tax No More's damsel in distress...
I know you're sweet on him...but just get in line because according to those gay truck drivers in Breezewood he seems to have quite a following.
In other words Dave his dance card is full.
Typical republican tactic...accuse the oppostion of what you're guilty of but without any real basis...just make sh.it up as you go.
You see, I called you out on this first because you continually come to his defense when I post something directed at him personally.
This is somewhat different than me actually talking to Dan the Man directly.
So, yes I do support some of Dan the Man's astute observations of you and Tax No More's lies and distortions. He has a unique ability to call you out on these distortions and piss you off, as well.
And I do not do this all the time, I've done it on occasion but you come to Tax No More's rescue all the time. He is a weak individual and need your help. He such a sweet and gentle creature, isn't he.
Dave, you're his hero
What a story...
You messed up again. You never called me out, Dan the Man did. Grow up and post under one ID.

Seattle, WA

#44056 Dec 3, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken by a true intellectual...
Thank you and I do agree.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#44057 Dec 3, 2012
I was watching a special the other night about Jim Jones. Remember him, that whacko preacher that had all those loonie people follow him and eventually die with him by drinking a poison "kool aid"? I think over 900 died. Jones also had congressman Leo Ryan murdered.

Well it turns out Jim Jones was a democrat, and supported communism. And guess who admired him? Jimmy Carter's look alike wife, Rosalyn. Also Los Angeles mayor, Willie Brown. There were other well known democrats that thought this guy was the second coming. We all know how that turned out.

Kind of sounds familiar today now doesn't it?
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#44058 Dec 3, 2012
Hey Dan, where is bobby? Oh I forgot, gringo took his place.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#44059 Dec 3, 2012
Them new mental health drugs your shrink prescribed ain't working, Marisa. If I'M Dan the man to you i thank you dumb ass. Dan is much smarter then bobby64 or bobby6464 and i admit to that. Your etch a sketch lost so get frigging over it and move on. You will find no problem attracting your special type of ignorance to another failed political fake america don't give a dam about, I'm sure of it. I'm not here as much, elections over. Keep on believing I'm Dan the man, it pleases you
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#44060 Dec 3, 2012
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
So? What's your point, other than to gloat?
Grow up, Danny BOY.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that you address me in exactly the same way as Ted the WATB from Johnstown.
POW! Another hypocritically dishonest rightwing name-changer busted! LMAO!
Throttle back your embarrassing self-congratulation, danny BOY: "POW! Another hypocritically dishonest rightwing name-changer busted! LMAO!"

Your paranoia dulls your observation and makes you look stupid, BOY.

I've never capitalized the 'd' in danny and you've never seen a post from me other than from Johnstown or Somerset.

danny BOY, you come across as a petulant little BOY on this thread. Others notice.

It's uncomfortably obvious to all that tacking 'the Man' on to your name is wishful thinking and a pathetic, middle-school, failed attempt to jack-up your testosterone-deficient self.

You've exposed yourself as a racist and a pathological liar--but a detective you aren't.
trident

Clearfield, PA

#44061 Dec 3, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text> You are very boring, grow up! You seem to have trouble keeping your word. I thought you were done "conversing" with me a few posts ago? Can't stay away from me. Poor trident. Now keep your word and don't "converse" with me. You are behaving like a high schooler. Very boring.
Winston thinks he's reaaly smart with his use of words till he's out-done and then he can only try to re-direct the focus of the conversation. Poor Winston, he's single and lonely and frustrated. And a little over-weight. Bet you I got 3 of the 4 right.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44062 Dec 3, 2012
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I am. Never been to Johnstown. I can't change my IP address, moron.
Just for the record - I've been nothing but respectful in my debate with you. YOUR post is the first in our exchange where anybody did any name-calling. YOU'VE made the decision that name-calling is how you want to play this.
I heard too

Akron, OH

#44063 Dec 3, 2012
You're all idiots. Will this thread ever die? Your arguments have...kaput, exhausted, done, dumb, boring, lame, irrelevant.

Move on.
gringo

Baltimore, MD

#44064 Dec 3, 2012
I heard too wrote:
You're all idiots. Will this thread ever die? Your arguments have...kaput, exhausted, done, dumb, boring, lame, irrelevant.
Move on.
No.

But you can move on if you want and if you don't want then don't.
This is the internet. If you do not like what's going on here there's only about 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0 other places for you to hang out.

You will not be missed either, sorry

But if you wouldn't mind taking the supreme dckhead called Tax No More with you it would be highly aprreciated.

Have a nice day...
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44065 Dec 3, 2012
The best prediction of the year so far...

----------

On the morning of November 7, a reelected President Obama will do … nothing.

For the next 53 days, nothing. And then, on January 1, 2013, we will all awake to a different, substantially more liberal country. The Bush tax cuts will have disappeared, restoring Clinton-era tax rates and flooding government coffers with revenue to fund its current operations for years to come. The military will be facing dire budget cuts that shake the military-industrial complex to its core.

It will be a real-world approximation of the old liberal bumper-sticker fantasy in which schools have all the money they require and the Pentagon needs to hold a bake sale.

All this can come to pass because, while Obama has spent the last two years surrendering short-term policy concessions, he has been quietly hoarding a fortune in the equivalent of a political trust fund that comes due on the first of the year.

At that point, he will reside in a political world he finds at most mildly uncomfortable and the Republicans consider a hellish dystopia.

----------

Boehner walked away from the debt ceiling negotiations last year saying, ""When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I'm pretty happy."

This is just one more reason why the GOP is destined to become a permanent minority party - they focus on tactics instead of strategy, winning the news-cycle rather than taking the long view.

And that's the reason they're in the jam they're in - they are kindergarteners negotiating with the only adult in Washington DC.

And DAMN it's entertaining! LOL!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44066 Dec 3, 2012
And remember this?

----------

Last summer, Obama was pleading with Boehner to give him $800 billion in additional revenue. Come January, he’ll have $5 trillion in higher revenue without doing anything. Since Obama’s own budget proposes to raise only $1.5 trillion in new revenue and trim entitlement spending, he could then offer Republicans a deal that cuts taxes (by, say, a couple trillion dollars), increases military spending, and reduces entitlement spending.

In other words, he could offer a right-wing bill and the end result would be a mix of policies to the left of his own budget, and to the left of the Simpson-Bowles proposal.

----------

The President is playing Tri-Dimensional Chess and the GOP is playing Tiddly Winks.

LMAO!
gringo

Baltimore, MD

#44067 Dec 3, 2012
trident wrote:
<quoted text>
Winston thinks he's reaaly smart with his use of words till he's out-done and then he can only try to re-direct the focus of the conversation. Poor Winston, he's single and lonely and frustrated. And a little over-weight. Bet you I got 3 of the 4 right.
I think he's an invalid of some sort but its funny I don't feel the least bit sorry for him.

I know I should because he doesn't have anything better to do than this all day but I just can't muster any symapthy at all for him.

Well after all he is a sociopathic jerk...

So, can you blame me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 4 hr toms 5,576
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web