The Brazen Head

Chambersburg, PA

#43947 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass actually thought the Topix poll meant something!
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!
Hey Dan, are you not aware that the election has been over for almost a month now? You have 10 posts that go on and on about the the election. Should we change your name to Rip Van Winkle? Have you been sleeping for over a month? You sure are acting like it.

Here's what I find interesting in your many posts. You have said you will be there to dry their eyes. That sounds fine and dandy, very compassionate. But you come back a month later and bring up all these posts from Marisa and Dave and seem to be taking a weird kind of pleasure that Romney lost. It seems almost sadistic, getting off on it. Weird.

Goodness man, the election is over, has been for almost a month. Get a life already!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43948 Dec 1, 2012
The Brazen Head wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dan, are you not aware that the election has been over for almost a month now? You have 10 posts that go on and on about the the election. Should we change your name to Rip Van Winkle? Have you been sleeping for over a month? You sure are acting like it.
Here's what I find interesting in your many posts. You have said you will be there to dry their eyes. That sounds fine and dandy, very compassionate. But you come back a month later and bring up all these posts from Marisa and Dave and seem to be taking a weird kind of pleasure that Romney lost. It seems almost sadistic, getting off on it. Weird.
Goodness man, the election is over, has been for almost a month. Get a life already!
I'm taking HUGE pleasure that Romney lost. I LOVE IT! It's called JUSTICE, friend.

Of course I never had any doubt, but I took a TON of abuse for simply posting the facts here. I never had any doubt because I knew American voters were too smart to fall for Romney's lies and care about the country too much to turn it over to such a reckless, irresponsible bullshit artist.

BTW - what name were you posting under this summer when I told people I'd be here to dry their tears?
The Brazen Head

Chambersburg, PA

#43949 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm taking HUGE pleasure that Romney lost. I LOVE IT! It's called JUSTICE, friend.
Of course I never had any doubt, but I took a TON of abuse for simply posting the facts here. I never had any doubt because I knew American voters were too smart to fall for Romney's lies and care about the country too much to turn it over to such a reckless, irresponsible bullshit artist.
BTW - what name were you posting under this summer when I told people I'd be here to dry their tears?
Obama won due to the majority of people that Obama bought with government handouts. I believe Putin even made reference to Obama winning because of the overwhelming Illiterates that voted for him. How does it feel to keep company with people that sell out for a dime or are too stupid to know any better? Which one are you? A sell out or a stupid person? Maybe both?
As far as your question to what name I used this summer when you said you would dry their eyes....I was in Ireland then. You made reference to it in one of your many love of Obama posts just awhile ago.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43950 Dec 1, 2012
The Brazen Head wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won due to the majority of people that Obama bought with government handouts. I believe Putin even made reference to Obama winning because of the overwhelming Illiterates that voted for him. How does it feel to keep company with people that sell out for a dime or are too stupid to know any better?
False.

Every sentence here is false.

You are buying into the false narrative the right has developed to ease the pain of your humiliating defeat. The facts simply don't support that bullshit myth.

Why do you want to remain misinformed and ignorant? Until you wingnuts face reality and the reasons you were so soundly defeated, you will remain a minority party.

Turn off Fox "news" and AM radio. You're doing yourself an embarrassing disservice by swallowing their lies and distortions. You are choosing to be ignorant and misinformed.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43951 Dec 1, 2012
The Brazen Head wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won due to the majority of people that Obama bought with government handouts. I believe Putin even made reference to Obama winning because of the overwhelming Illiterates that voted for him. How does it feel to keep company with people that sell out for a dime or are too stupid to know any better? Which one are you? A sell out or a stupid person? Maybe both?
As far as your question to what name I used this summer when you said you would dry their eyes....I was in Ireland then. You made reference to it in one of your many love of Obama posts just awhile ago.
Sad to be alone on a Saturday night and all you have is post after post. Such a lonely man you must be. Such a lonely life you must lead. I almost feel sorry for you, but I don't.
Connie

Pittsburgh, PA

#43952 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man is a homo.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43953 Dec 1, 2012
Connie wrote:
Dan the Man is a homo.
LOL! Seriously? Are you in middle school?

Grow up, jackass.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43954 Dec 1, 2012
Connie wrote:
Dan the Man is a homo.

yes but he's my homo.

ain't nothing like pulling on danntboy's pony tail while going over the rainbow (if you know what i mean)

that little biotch white boy knows how to ......

SCREAM..........out the love that enters him

"I do not lie" and "I'm not a racist"
gringo

Baltimore, MD

#43955 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up, jackass.
You struck a nerve...

That's all...
you can always tell when the truth and actual facts get in way of his warped ideology.

He starts acting out in various child like ways

But nevertheless the American people saw through the sketch artist and chose correctly.
gringo

Baltimore, MD

#43956 Dec 1, 2012
I just entered PA
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43957 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up, jackass.

When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you do not reply, disappear, switch topics or you resort to name-calling.

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA, you are a cowardly piece of COMMUNIST shit!

Just like your COMMUNIST black messiah!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43958 Dec 1, 2012
But nevertheless the American people saw through the sketch artist and chose correctly.

Black youth unemployment is 50%, yet Blacks are celebrating this "revenge" on the part of their Indonesian half -breed messiah.

We've raised two generations of lowlifes.

LBJ's Great Society has finally achieved its intended goal...a nation where the majority is uneducated, dependent and willingly enslaved.
gringo

Baltimore, MD

#43959 Dec 1, 2012
Ahhh Breezewood...
The Land of Enchantment ...
Here with my girlfriend on vacation travelling home and lovin life...
Taxi...you might like it here with all the gay truckers
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43960 Dec 1, 2012

//////////

Welfare At All-Time High Under Řbama

A record 5.4 million workers have applied for federal disability checks since President Obama took office, according to a news report that cites recent government figures.

This is straining already-stretched government finances while posing a long-term economic threat by creating an ever-growing pool of permanently dependent working-age Americans, the report says.

Since the recession supposedly ended in mid 2009, the number of people who have applied for disability benefits is double the job growth figure, according the report which includes an informative chart.

In just the first four months of this year, 539,000 joined the disability rolls and more than 725,000 applied for the federal benefit.

That means nearly 11 million people are on disability, according to the Social Security Administration.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/04/wel ...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43961 Dec 1, 2012

//////////

· President Obama took office in the first quarter of 2009, when median household income was $54,797.63. As of the last quarter of 2011, median household income was $52,377.21.

This was the interval Mr. Zandi suggested using to check Mr. Romney’s statement, and it shows an income drop of $2,420.42. That’s not $3,000, of course, but it’s still pretty bad.

One could also reasonably argue that it might be more appropriate to use the quarter before Mr. Obama took office as the baseline, rather than the quarter in which he was sworn in. In the fourth quarter of 2008, median household income was about $55,380.17.

Starting from that quarter gives us a decline of $3,002.96, almost exactly the number Mr. Romney cited.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/23/ ...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43962 Dec 1, 2012

//////////

Obama says,

“I am my brother’s keeper.”

His brother begs to differ.

Literally.

He begs.

Praise the Lord.

The President slipped into his religious disguise yesterday and appealed to faith-based groups to save ObamaCare.

Twenty years in the front pew at Jeremiah Wright’s church paid off when Obama dredged up a vaguely appropriate biblical reference and said,

“There are some folks out there who are, frankly, bearing false witness.”

But Land O’ Goshen, child, this was our favorite line:

“These are all fabrications that have been put out there in order to discourage people from meeting what I consider to be a core ethical and moral obligation:

that is, that we look out for one another;

that is, I am my brother’s keeper, I am my sister’s keeper.

And in the wealthiest nation in the world right now we are neglecting to live up to that call.”

Please bear in mind, however, that the same man who wants you to be your brother’s keeper allows his brother to exist on $20 a year in a filthy little shack in Nairobi, Kenya’s worst slum.

Fact is, the only place the Hypocrite-In-Chief wants to keep his brother is out of sight.

Source: CNN.com
gringo

Baltimore, MD

#43963 Dec 1, 2012
The Brazen Head wrote:
<quoted text>Not only do you suffer from Marisa Derangment Syndrome, you seem to have a file on her. Man you are creepy. I suggest you get over her and move on!
That's all you got ...the irrelevant made up revenge come back remarks when you know you've been exposed for the worthless piece of sh.it that you are by a person who is obviously superior to you in many ways but most obvious in intelligence.

You're a genuine phoney though...

Hahahahahaha.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#43964 Dec 1, 2012
The Brazen Head wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won due to the majority of people that Obama bought with government handouts. I believe Putin even made reference to Obama winning because of the overwhelming Illiterates that voted for him. How does it feel to keep company with people that sell out for a dime or are too stupid to know any better? Which one are you? A sell out or a stupid person? Maybe both?
Some of the most impoverished, illiterate states in the nation voted for Romney. Well documented.

Kindly try harder.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43965 Dec 1, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You struck a nerve...
That's all...
you can always tell when the truth and actual facts get in way of his warped ideology.
He starts acting out in various child like ways

Azz Wipe

The lowest form of suck-up in existence.

Someone who's not beyond wiping another's ass when told to do so.

One who is not "his own man."
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43966 Dec 1, 2012
Reverend Irreverent wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the most impoverished, illiterate states in the nation voted for Romney. Well documented.
Kindly try harder.

November sentiment highest since 2007

You know,

free turkeys at the homeless shelters,

obummercare,

free phones,

free food,

free condoms,

free gas,

free mortgage payments,

free education for illegals,

open borders,

cash for clunkers,

cash for caulkers,

cash for houses.

The dummies, yuppies and gimmies who voted for Obama are in the Christmas spirit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 4 hr Oh well 5,575
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web