Comments
41,001 - 41,020 of 51,195 Comments Last updated 44 min ago
Rob Johnston

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43782
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record - the President's proposal isn't anything particularly new. It's what he ran on and what the American people elected him to do. The GOP is taking a risk by mocking the economic agenda the American people voted for.
Bingo. Americans embraced Class Warfare. We want a Cuban style Collectivist future. We voted to deprive our kids of their shot at the American Dream when we settled for Obama rather than Romney. Pennsylvanians voted for our families to sacrifice personal freedoms and prosperity as nothing but hapless slaves to Big Brother.

The GOP needs to stop denying that Americans prefer failure and to any hope for future success for our families. The GOP needs to STOP thinking Americans are BETTER than we proved to be on election day.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43783
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You can change your name, but you just can't hide the stupid can you?
LMAO!
You've got it bad.....Marisa Derangement Syndrome!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43784
Nov 30, 2012
 
Obama’s ‘Constituency Groups’ Checklist Offers No Options for Whites or Men

.
.

( CNSNews.com )– Fresh off his reelection, President Barack Obama is asking his supporters to complete a survey that asks the people being polled to check off which “constituency groups” they identify with – there are 22 groups listed but not one for “whites” or “men.”

But whites and men are not on the list – women are, as are African Americans, Arab-Americans, Latinos and LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender).

Other “constituency groups” include “Educators,”“Environmentalists ,”“Labor,”“Students,”“People with disabilities,” and “Youth.”

Also as an option:“People of faith,”“Small business owners,”“Seniors,”“Veterans/mi litary families,” and “Young Professionals.”

The survey also requires Obama supporters to identify their gender as either “male,”“female,” or “other/no answer.”

http://cnsnews.com/node/611167

..........

It's what he ran on and what the American people elected him to do.

"I do not lie" and "I'm not a racist"

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43785
Nov 30, 2012
 
TaxNoMore wrote:
Surf’s up!
Obamas taking $4 million Hawaiian vacation as America plunges over fiscal cliff
President Obama can’t be troubled to meet with Congressional leaders.
Well, it looks like the country will have to wait a little longer for even a halfhearted show of leadership.
While the president is threatening Americans that Republicans will steal their $2000, he’s preparing to embark on a three-week,$4 million Hawaiian vacation.
Funded by taxpayers, of course.
//////////
Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA
sez
They're saving us ALL from the expense of unnecessary waste and pollution.
It's a GOOD thing.
Show us a source.
expensive vacationn

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43786
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Disinterested Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us a source.
I just looked it up and taxnomore is correct, it is true! Just google Obama and his 4 million dollar vacation funded by the taxpayers! He is to be gone for 20 days while this country is going over the cliff.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43788
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion on Obama family last year, perks questioned in new book

Gray told The Daily Caller that the $1.4 billion spent on the Obama family last year is the

“total cost of the presidency,”

factoring the cost of the

“biggest staff in history at the highest wages ever,”

a 50 percent increase in the numbers of appointed czars and an Air Force One

“running with the frequency of a scheduled air line.”

“The most concerning thing, I think, is the use of taxpayer funds to actually abet his re-election,” Gray, who worked in the Eisenhower administration and for other Republican presidents, said in an interview with TheDC on Wednesday.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/taxpayers-s...

..........

It's what he ran on and what the American people elected him to do.

"I do not lie" and "I'm not a racist"

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43789
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all the melodramatic faux-outrage over this? This is how the process works. The President has put his proposal on the table. Now the GOP can present their proposal and negotiations between the two can begin. What's the problem?


Don't you understand? The proposal from Obama is BS and only a fool would trust him. Obama knows exactly what the republicans want, what's negotiable and what is not. Obama has offer nothing and shows no flexibility.

Whats this I hear, Obama wants to have full authority, by-passing congress to raise the debt limit as he sees fit? Obama wants his own rules and powers to do what he sees fit....you still don't see this do you?

Checks and balances we must have. Hopefully someway Obama will be removed from office, for the betterment of our country.

The next four years will show exactly what Obama is about and where he wants to take America. You voted for him so don't start crying when you finally open your eyes and see him for what he is.
Ned

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43790
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The state has a legitimate interest in conserving energy and reducing pollution. When individuals prioritize their personal selfish desires over the common good, the state has valid cause to intervene.
It's called "the public good" friend. Get used to it.
You're such a sucker to believe all that crap. And an even bigger idiot to repeat it.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43791
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record - the President's proposal isn't anything particularly new. It's what he ran on and what the American people elected him to do.
Yep, nothing new, the same old BS for the next four years, only worse. 60,000,000 didn't vote for Obama.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43792
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

More voted for Obama than Romney. He's United States President for another four years. Deal with it.

I hated Bush, and I'm not an Obama cheerleader that finds him infallible. But the sniveling of the detractors and defeated has reached an all-time high. For as much negativity as I felt toward Bush, I never whined and claimed I was on the verge of fleeing the country. The sight of so many sore losers stating they're about to do so speaks volumes about where they stand. Patriots when things are in their favor, secession-happy when things go south (no pun intended). When things don't go your way, instead of finding your own niche and carving out a positive place, just cry and run away. What an inspirational set of 'patriots'.

This is the nation and world we live in. As has been said many times, people chose the puppet they wanted to see dance to the tune of corporate America. Ultimately you would have seen little difference no matter who was planted in the White House or Congress.

Post all of the disputed statistics and disputed numbers and disputable blogger editorials you want because nothing is being changed. And this particular thread will continue to run as little more than ad hominem arguments and accusations of opponents posting preferred data from conservative- and liberal-leaning sources, repeating itself ad infinitum. This thread which is also a microcosm of the entire politically-charged internet as the pseudo-anonymous slug it out in a glorified pissing contest.

None of you or your opinions matter worth a damn in the grand scheme. Get over it, live your life. The idea of the same small group of people bitching over the same static eventualities for another four years further dampens my outlook on humanity's sad course.
The Norquist

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43793
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
More voted for Obama than Romney. He's United States President for another four years. Deal with it.
I hated Bush, and I'm not an Obama cheerleader that finds him infallible. But the sniveling of the detractors and defeated has reached an all-time high. For as much negativity as I felt toward Bush, I never whined and claimed I was on the verge of fleeing the country. The sight of so many sore losers stating they're about to do so speaks volumes about where they stand. Patriots when things are in their favor, secession-happy when things go south (no pun intended). When things don't go your way, instead of finding your own niche and carving out a positive place, just cry and run away. What an inspirational set of 'patriots'.
This is the nation and world we live in. As has been said many times, people chose the puppet they wanted to see dance to the tune of corporate America. Ultimately you would have seen little difference no matter who was planted in the White House or Congress.
Post all of the disputed statistics and disputed numbers and disputable blogger editorials you want because nothing is being changed. And this particular thread will continue to run as little more than ad hominem arguments and accusations of opponents posting preferred data from conservative- and liberal-leaning sources, repeating itself ad infinitum. This thread which is also a microcosm of the entire politically-charged internet as the pseudo-anonymous slug it out in a glorified pissing contest.
None of you or your opinions matter worth a damn in the grand scheme. Get over it, live your life. The idea of the same small group of people bitching over the same static eventualities for another four years further dampens my outlook on humanity's sad course.
If it bothers you so much, don't come here and read it, jackass
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43794
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The Norquist wrote:
<quoted text>
If it bothers you so much, don't come here and read it, jackass
If it bothers you so much don't come here and read it, you idiot ass..hole
boo hoo hoo

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43795
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the shrub was the president withe the most vacations.while our country was going under. did any of those come from the taxpayer ?
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43796
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
More voted for Obama than Romney. He's United States President for another four years. Deal with it.
I hated Bush, and I'm not an Obama cheerleader that finds him infallible. But the sniveling of the detractors and defeated has reached an all-time high. For as much negativity as I felt toward Bush, I never whined and claimed I was on the verge of fleeing the country. The sight of so many sore losers stating they're about to do so speaks volumes about where they stand. Patriots when things are in their favor, secession-happy when things go south (no pun intended). When things don't go your way, instead of finding your own niche and carving out a positive place, just cry and run away. What an inspirational set of 'patriots'.
This is the nation and world we live in. As has been said many times, people chose the puppet they wanted to see dance to the tune of corporate America. Ultimately you would have seen little difference no matter who was planted in the White House or Congress.
Post all of the disputed statistics and disputed numbers and disputable blogger editorials you want because nothing is being changed. And this particular thread will continue to run as little more than ad hominem arguments and accusations of opponents posting preferred data from conservative- and liberal-leaning sources, repeating itself ad infinitum. This thread which is also a microcosm of the entire politically-charged internet as the pseudo-anonymous slug it out in a glorified pissing contest.
None of you or your opinions matter worth a damn in the grand scheme. Get over it, live your life. The idea of the same small group of people bitching over the same static eventualities for another four years further dampens my outlook on humanity's sad course.
Obama won for one reason....there are more people in this country that DO NOTwant to work....it didn't take much to buy them, just a promise of more handouts such as food stamps, welfare checks, and that wonderful Obamaphone. These people sold out and in the process they sold out America.
How sad people no longer have self respect and dignity.
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43797
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won for one reason....there are more people in this country that DO NOTwant to work....it didn't take much to buy them, just a promise of more handouts such as food stamps, welfare checks, and that wonderful Obamaphone. These people sold out and in the process they sold out America.
How sad people no longer have self respect and dignity.
Get over it...

Even though your grande delusion lives on ...

The way you perceive the world is out of touch with reality because you persist on absorbing nutjuice from tainted individuals

Moneybags Romney lost...didn't you hear the news
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43798
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it...
Even though your grande delusion lives on ...
The way you perceive the world is out of touch with reality because you persist on absorbing nutjuice from tainted individuals
Moneybags Romney lost...didn't you hear the news
If you support yourself, I guarantee in a year or so you will be angry that you voted for Obama. Now on the other hand, if you're one of the low lifes that is too lazy too work you'll love Obama, for the next 4 years.

Just wait until your pay check starts to shrink but everything else isn't shrinking, it is going up, up, up. Wait until your healthcare cost triples and the coverage isn' t all that great based on what you are paying. And it doesn't stop there, you just wait.

You really have no idea of what is to come, do you? When it finally hits you, you'll just have to " get over it" and I 'll just say to myself, well that fool finally figured it out.
Of course, this is all based on whether you are a productive citizen.

If you are non productive, well, like I said, you will continue on your merry little lazy life.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43799
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>You've got it bad.....Marisa Derangement Syndrome!!
Who said anything about Marisa?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43800
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

expensive vacationn wrote:
<quoted text>I just looked it up and taxnomore is correct, it is true! Just google Obama and his 4 million dollar vacation funded by the taxpayers! He is to be gone for 20 days while this country is going over the cliff.
Guess what - Presidents get Christmas vacations too. Congress won't be in town either. Get over it.

They've all taken them, and like every other President, Obama pays for his personal vacations from his own money. Grow the hell up.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43801
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you understand? The proposal from Obama is BS and only a fool would trust him. Obama knows exactly what the republicans want, what's negotiable and what is not. Obama has offer nothing and shows no flexibility.
Whats this I hear, Obama wants to have full authority, by-passing congress to raise the debt limit as he sees fit? Obama wants his own rules and powers to do what he sees fit....you still don't see this do you?
Checks and balances we must have. Hopefully someway Obama will be removed from office, for the betterment of our country.
The next four years will show exactly what Obama is about and where he wants to take America. You voted for him so don't start crying when you finally open your eyes and see him for what he is.
Where have you been? This is how negotiations work. This is how it's always worked. One side makes a proposal. The other side makes a counter-proposal. There's back and forth until a compromise is reached. Why the hissy fit?

Obama has made the opening proposal. Where's the GOP counter-proposal? What specific revenue does the GOP propose? What specific cuts does the GOP propose? We know Obama's preferences - where's the GOP's?

You act like Obama needs to negotiate with himself while the GOP watches. When is the GOP going to get in the game?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43802
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a sucker to believe all that crap. And an even bigger idiot to repeat it.
This is how it's always worked. When were you born? Yesterday?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr FactCheck 3,821
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Fri Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 24 Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••