TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43725 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man
Reading, PA

sez

They aren't saving you from yourself.

They're saving us ALL from the expense of unnecessary waste and pollution.

It's a GOOD thing.

//////////

Solyndra headquarters could sell at fraction of original price

The Obama administration gambled, and lost, with taxpayer dollars.

The government gave a $528 million loan to Solyndra.

"Solyndra is the ultimate symbol of President Obama's failed attempts to pick winners and losers in the free market,"

If the $90 million sale price is approved, it's unclear how much of that might be returned to the government.

A prior restructuring deal allowed private investors to be repaid before taxpayers.

During a congressional hearing last November, Energy Secretary Steven Chu said taxpayers are not likely to get much of that money back.

Asked how much money taxpayers might see, Chu said:

"Well, that remains to be seen.

I'm anticipating that not very much."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/24/so ...

It's a GOOD thing.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43726 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Please.
You're not even trying to be serious, are you?
//////////

California town set to ban smoking ANYWHERE outside... even in your own backyard

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21062...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

//////////

Please.

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43727 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man
Reading, PA

sez

It's a GOOD thing.

//////////

Any sort of government imposed non-tax financial burden can be called a quasi-tax in that it takes money out of the pockets of Americans, but it is not levied in the manner normal taxes are, and the money does not necessarily go directly to the government.

Obama created an additional $231.4 billion in regulatory burdens.

During 2011, Obama added 82,000 pages of new regulations;

can you imagine how much just keeping track of that costs small businesses in America, not to mention how many more government jobs are necessary to enforce that many new rules?

To put the $231B in perspective, the total regulatory burden on businesses according to the Small Business Administration is $1.75 trillion.

That means in just one year, Obama increased the quasi-taxes on businesses by 13%.

And Obama wonders why the recovery is slow.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/09/obamas...

It's a GOOD thing.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43728 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man
Reading, PA

sez

It's a GOOD thing.

//////////

$9 Billion in ‘Stimulus’ for Solar, Wind Projects Made 910 Final Jobs --$9.8 Million Per Job

( CNSNews.com )– The Obama administration distributed $9 billion in economic “stimulus” funds to solar and wind projects in 2009-11 that created, as the end result, 910 “direct” jobs

-- annual operation and maintenance positions

-- meaning that it cost about $9.8 million to establish each of those long-term jobs.

At the same time, those green energy projects also created, in the end, about 4,600 “indirect” jobs – positions indirectly supported by the annual operation and maintenance jobs

-- which means they cost about $1.9 million each ($9 billion divided by 4,600).

Combined (910 + 4,600 = 5,510), the direct and indirect jobs cost, on average, about $1.63 million each to produce.

It's a GOOD thing.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43729 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man
Reading, PA

sez

Please.

$9 Billion in ‘Stimulus’ for Solar, Wind Projects Made 910 Final Jobs --$9.8 Million Per Job

( CNSNews.com )– The Obama administration distributed $9 billion in economic “stimulus” funds to solar and wind projects in 2009-11 that created, as the end result, 910 “direct” jobs

-- annual operation and maintenance positions

-- meaning that it cost about $9.8 million to establish each of those long-term jobs.

At the same time, those green energy projects also created, in the end, about 4,600 “indirect” jobs – positions indirectly supported by the annual operation and maintenance jobs

-- which means they cost about $1.9 million each ($9 billion divided by 4,600).

Combined (910 + 4,600 = 5,510), the direct and indirect jobs cost, on average, about $1.63 million each to produce.

Ted

Johnstown, PA

#43730 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, you are fcking DUMB!
I found a post. Then I paged forward and back for more like it. It's not rocket science, dumbass.
Honest to God - how do you even log onto the internet as stupid as you are?
BTW - I do not lie - and you know it.
Every single time you've accused me of it I've proven you wrong - just like this time. You called me a liar because I said I used Google to find your stupid-assed election quotes - and I proved that I did. Your accusation of lying was FALSE!
Just like every other time.
Every.
Single.
Other.
Time.
You are a liar, danny BOY.

Regarding your Google search lies: it's impossible that you just "paged forward and back for more like it" without initiating a new and different search string with different key words. It's impossible to quickly find, read, copy, paste, aggregate and post 17 Topix posts accusing Roger of racism--as you did earlier today--using the method you describe. See, BOY? You lied again.

You must realize it's OCD stalky-creepy to maintain a data base of your adversary's posts so better to lie about it, eh BOY.

To quote you, BOY, "Jesus, you are fcking DUMB!"

You, BOY, are the biggest liar on this thread and your posts are replete with lies. This is typical "Every single time you've accused me of it I've proven you wrong."

!LOL! Not only are you incorrect but your response is a lie ABOUT your lying! It's what you do. It's who you are. You are a slave, BOY, to your lying. You can't NOT lie.

danny BOY, do you know ANY honest person who constantly tells others "I do not lie"? Of course not. That's something LIARS say.

You are a fascinating, pathologically lying sociopath, BOY.
Ned

Rancho Cordova, CA

#43731 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't saving you from yourself. They're saving us ALL from the expense of unnecessary waste and pollution. It's a GOOD thing.
It's a GOOD thing...who are you?...Martha Stewart?
That's where you and I differ. I know CFL's save money and energy. I know to use less water. The fact that it saves me money is all I need to choose....remember choice? I don't need someone to mandate my choices with toilets the size of thimbles. What about my right to take a massive crap and not have it clog the toilet? If you were to peel away the veneer you would probably find that democrats are in cahoots with the plunger industry.
You see...I can be as absurd as you...!!!
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43732 Nov 29, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar, danny BOY.
Regarding your Google search lies: it's impossible that you just "paged forward and back for more like it" without initiating a new and different search string with different key words. It's impossible to quickly find, read, copy, paste, aggregate and post 17 Topix posts accusing Roger of racism--as you did earlier today--using the method you describe. See, BOY? You lied again.
You must realize it's OCD stalky-creepy to maintain a data base of your adversary's posts so better to lie about it, eh BOY.
To quote you, BOY, "Jesus, you are fcking DUMB!"
You, BOY, are the biggest liar on this thread and your posts are replete with lies. This is typical "Every single time you've accused me of it I've proven you wrong."
!LOL! Not only are you incorrect but your response is a lie ABOUT your lying! It's what you do. It's who you are. You are a slave, BOY, to your lying. You can't NOT lie.
danny BOY, do you know ANY honest person who constantly tells others "I do not lie"? Of course not. That's something LIARS say.
You are a fascinating, pathologically lying sociopath, BOY.
Dan the Man is pathological. Like you said how many people constantly say "I do not lie"? That is not a normal thing to say time after time. The guy is whacko. He's just another Chris " tingle up my leg" Matthews wanna be.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43733 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man
Reading, PA

sez

I do not lie.

Every time you've accused me of it, you've had to distort my words so they mean something other than I obviously intended.

But I understand.

Morally depraved freaks such as yourself can't tolerate that there are people who actually have a moral character.

You recognize your own inherent immorality and you can't stand it. So you project it onto those of us who are moral in an attempt to tear us down to your level.

Your pathology is quite common. That doesn't leave you off the hook for your brazen mendacity, but I guess it makes you feel a little better about your miserable little life.

BTW - just because you've chosen to remain ignorant about anti-racism doesn't make me a racist.

It just makes you a lying ignoramus.

I do not lie. I do not lie. I do not lie.
I do not lie. I do not lie. I do not lie. I do not lie. I do not lie. I do not lie. I do not lie.

Honest to God, has this jackass ever posted anything that wasn't some irrational drivel that only brain-dead drones could swallow?
Ned

Rancho Cordova, CA

#43734 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Please.
I'm pointing out absurdity by being absurd.
If you don't get it then you are not paying close enough attention to your surroundings.

I've lived in California all my life. It's a beautiful state.
I have seen first hand how the left has destroyed this once powerful economy.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43735 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, you are fcking DUMB!
I found a post. Then I paged forward and back for more like it. It's not rocket science, dumbass.
Honest to God - how do you even log onto the internet as stupid as you are?
BTW - I do not lie - and you know it.
Every single time you've accused me of it I've proven you wrong - just like this time. You called me a liar because I said I used Google to find your stupid-assed election quotes - and I proved that I did. Your accusation of lying was FALSE!
Just like every other time.
Every.
Single.
Other.
Time.
//////////

I try to keep you on task, but you simply can't bring yourself to back up anything you post with any evidence whatsoever.

I'm starting to think that you CAN'T back up what you post.

I'm starting to think that you just make shit up and run away when confronted with that fact.

I'm starting to think you're nothing more than a cowardly, lying troll.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#43736 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
No - what's the evidence that people are buying your argument? You said "people are waking up." What's your evidence of that?
Alternative media like infowars, drudge report, briebert, and worldnewsdaily even GBTV growing, while dinosaur mainstream media dying - like Newsweek.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43737 Nov 29, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Dan the Man is pathological. Like you said how many people constantly say "I do not lie"? That is not a normal thing to say time after time. The guy is whacko. He's just another Chris " tingle up my leg" Matthews wanna be.
//////////

"I do not lie" and "I'm not a racist"?

I'll bet dannyboy mutters those very same statements as he drops coins into the Salvation Army bucket or a bum on the street.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43738 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man
Reading, PA

sez

It's a GOOD thing.

//////////

I should point out, when you talk about the SNAP program or the foot stamp program, you have to recognize that it's also an economic stimulus.

Every dollar of SNAP benefits generates $1.84 in the economy in terms of economic activity.

If people are able to buy a little more in the grocery store, someone has to stock it, package it, shelve it, process it, ship it.

All of those are jobs.

It's the most direct stimulus you can get in the economy during these tough times."

So it's a perpetual robust economy just from food stamps!!!

Where does "dollar number 1" come from?

According to obummer's man the first dollar is replaced and there

is a $.84 profit.(a profit to die for)

Imagine if every company in the USA could show a profit like that!!!

It is no wonder obummer is called "the messiah", why it's like

turning water into wine.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43739 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man
Reading, PA

sez

It's a GOOD thing.

//////////

Solyndra headquarters could sell at fraction of original price

The Obama administration gambled, and lost, with taxpayer dollars.

The government gave a $528 million loan to Solyndra.

"Solyndra is the ultimate symbol of President Obama's failed attempts to pick winners and losers in the free market,"

If the $90 million sale price is approved, it's unclear how much of that might be returned to the government.

A prior restructuring deal allowed private investors to be repaid before taxpayers.

During a congressional hearing last November, Energy Secretary Steven Chu said taxpayers are not likely to get much of that money back.

Asked how much money taxpayers might see, Chu said:

"Well, that remains to be seen.

I'm anticipating that not very much."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/24/so ...

It's a GOOD thing.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#43740 Nov 29, 2012
you just crapped a danny turd thats all. even if your little efficiency toilet was back to normal size it still would not have enough gallons to flush away a terd like danny boy. there will never be a big enough toilet to flush a danny terd. LMAO !!!!
Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a GOOD thing...who are you?...Martha Stewart?
That's where you and I differ. I know CFL's save money and energy. I know to use less water. The fact that it saves me money is all I need to choose....remember choice? I don't need someone to mandate my choices with toilets the size of thimbles. What about my right to take a massive crap and not have it clog the toilet? If you were to peel away the veneer you would probably find that democrats are in cahoots with the plunger industry.
You see...I can be as absurd as you...!!!
Dan the Man

Los Angeles, CA

#43741 Nov 29, 2012

"I do not lie" and "I'm not a racist"?
Dan the Man

Los Angeles, CA

#43742 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man
Reading, PA

sez

It's a GOOD thing.

//////////

Low-flow toilets cause a stink in SF

Phillip Matier and Andrew Ross
Published 4:00 a.m., Monday, February 28, 2011

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/matier-ross/art...

//////////

The city has already spent $100 million over the past five years to upgrade its sewer system and sewage plants, in part to combat the odor problem.

Now officials are stocking up on a $14 million, three-year supply of highly concentrated sodium hypochlorite

- better known as bleach

- to act as an odor eater and to disinfect the city's treated water before it's dumped into the bay.

It will also be used to sanitize drinking water.

That translates into 8.5 million pounds of bleach either being poured down city drains or into the drinking water supply every year.

Not everybody thinks it's a good idea.

San Francisco's big push for low-flow toilets has turned into a multimillion-dollar plumbing stink.

Skimping on toilet water has resulted in more sludge backing up inside the sewer pipes, said Tyrone Jue, spokesman for the city Public Utilities Commission.

That has created a rotten-egg stench near AT&T Park and elsewhere, especially during the dry summer months.

Dan the Man
Reading, PA

sez

It's a GOOD thing.
Ned

Rancho Cordova, CA

#43743 Nov 29, 2012
boxhard wrote:
you just crapped a danny turd thats all. even if your little efficiency toilet was back to normal size it still would not have enough gallons to flush away a terd like danny boy. there will never be a big enough toilet to flush a danny terd. LMAO !!!!
<quoted text>
Your post has to be the lamest thing I've ever read.
It's not funny. It's not even remotely clever.
Calling it stupid is a disservice to stupid people.
Dan the Man

Los Angeles, CA

#43744 Nov 29, 2012

It's a GOOD thing.

//////////

You liberals in the city will have to someday eat each other and just think, Bloomberg won't even let you salt your best friend for flavor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 10 hr in ky 5,570
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web