TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43645 Nov 28, 2012
"The conspiracy therefore was not to mislead the American public but to mislead America's enemies.

If Rice had gone beyond her unclassified talking points and said that Ansar al-Sharia was suspected to be behind the Benghazi attacks, no doubt she would now be being hounded for the unauthorized disclosure of classified information,"
- Peter Bergen, CNN.

//////////

Damn right.

//////////

In a quote for a 2002 book written by Samantha Power, Ms. Rice stated, in her attempted defense of the Clinton Administration’s inaction in response to the genocide that was taking place in the tiny African Nation of Rwanda in 1994,

“If we use the word 'genocide'

and are seen as doing nothing, what will be the effect on the November congressional election?"

It was later revealed that President Clinton, along with Madeline Albright, Anthony Lake, Warren Christopher, and Ms. Rice were all part of a coordinated effort not only to block U.N. action to stop the genocide, but to work behind the scenes to craft public opinion on the issue by removing words such as

"genocide"

and "ethnic cleansing"

from official State Department and CIA memos.

In 1997, when President Clinton sought to promote Ms. Rice to the position of Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, members of the Congressional Black Caucus objected to the appointment based on her history of being part of the Washington Elite Class.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

//////////

Hypocritical bastards.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43646 Nov 28, 2012
luke wrote:
<quoted text>
your statement sure as hell implied the term "community organizer" to be an insult. your statement said nothing of Obama's work as a community organizer, only that he is somehow less of a person for being a community organizer at one point in his life.
//////////

Just wondering why the President of the United States would surround himself with people who are either radicals, communists or closely related to communists.

Bill Ayers;

left-wing radical bomber - before he became President

Van Jones;

communist activist - when he became President

Valerie Jarrett;

series of real estate scandals, father-in-law a communist - current close confidant to the President

Eric Holder;

participated in what has been described by some as an “armed” takeover of Columbia University’s Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) office in 1970.

David Axelrod;

President Obama’s top political strategist has deep ties to the American Communist Party (CPUSA) and other leftist individuals and organizations.

Just wondering.

Is this just bad judgment on the part of the President or is this simply a true manifestation of the President's character?

Is this a man who should be President... or President again in 2013?
luke

Washington, DC

#43647 Nov 28, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Is this a man who should be President... or President again in 2013?
yep, the American people elected him.
No Opinion

New Castle, PA

#43648 Nov 28, 2012
"Is this a man who should be President... or President again in 2013?"

A majority of the country apparently says "yes".

Anyone has the option to move out if they don't like the democratic process.

Hmmm. Seems un-American.
truth

Erie, PA

#43649 Nov 28, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Try posting all the facts and stop distorting truth.
Ryan plan would raise costs for seniors significantly
http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Stories/2011/...
"For example, by 2030, under the plan, typical 65 year olds would be required to pay 68 percent of the total cost of their coverage, which includes premiums, deductibles, and other out-of-pocket costs, according to CBO. That compares with the 25 percent they would pay under current law, CBO said."

medicare privatization would increase costs (CBO)
http://pnhp.org/blog/2011/04/08/cbo-medicare-...

CBO report on Ryan plan
http://www.cbo.gov/publication/22085

Krugman refuting per person arguement (via CBO statements)
http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/07/06/a...

Medicare advantage would be more in private plans
http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...
truth

Erie, PA

#43650 Nov 28, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
ObamaCare's 7 Tax Hikes On Under $250,000-A-Year Earners
Here’s a rundown of seven ObamaCare tax hikes that affect the hoi polloi
No. 1. The Individual Mandate Excise Tax.
Starting in 2014, anyone not buying “qualifying” health insurance must pay an income tax surtax. It goes up each year until 2016 and beyond when a couple would pay a tax of the higher of $1,360 or 2.5% of adjusted gross income.
No. 2. The Over-The-Counter Drugs Trap.
Since Jan. 1, 2011, employees with health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts or health reimbursement accounts have no longer been able to use pre-tax funds stashed in these accounts to buy over-the-counter medicines for allergy relief and the like without a doctor’s prescription (there’s an exception for insulin).
No. 3. The Healthcare Flexible Spending Account Cap.
Starting Jan. 1, 2013, employees will face a $2,500 cap on the amount of pre-tax salary deferrals they can make into a healthcare flexible spending account. There is no cap under current law. In light of the new cap, employee benefits groups are lobbying for Congress to modify the use-it-or-lose-it rule that means employees forfeit unused funds in their accounts at the end of the plan year.
No. 4. The Medical Itemized Deduction Hurdle.
Starting Jan. 1, 2013, taxpayers who face high medical expenses will only be allowed a deduction for expenses to the extent they exceed 10% of adjusted gross income, up from 7.5% now. Taxpayers 65 and older can still use the old 7.5% threshold through 2016. For how to score the medical expense deduction before 2013, click here.
No. 5. The Health Savings Account Withdrawal Penalty.
Since Jan. 1, 2011, taxpayers who withdraw money from health savings accounts for non-medical expenses before age 65 face a 20% penalty, up from 10% before.
No. 6. The Indoor Tanning Services Tax.
Since July 1, 2010, folks using indoor tanning salons face a new 10% excise tax. This one hasn’t been bringing in as much revenue as anticipated.
No. 7. The Cadillac Health Insurance Plan Tax.
Starting in 2018, there will be a new 40% excise tax on taxpayers who are covered by high-cost health insurance plans (with premiums at or above $10,200 for a single or $27,500 for a family). Insurers or employers who are self-insured will pay the tax, but it is expected to trickle down to mean higher costs for consumers.
Americans For Tax Reform has a full list of ObamaCare’s 20 new or higher taxes on American families and small businesses.
//////////
These people never learn.
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/ 07/twisting-health-care-taxes/
truth

Erie, PA

#43651 Nov 28, 2012

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43652 Nov 28, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And I had forgotten how often you quoted Dick Morris.
DICK MORRIS!
ROFLMAO!
GodDAMN you're a stupid POS, Roger!
How many of these were actually posted by me and not the one who worships me?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#43653 Nov 28, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny, you're on your stupid roll again. Grow up, or as you like to say "get bent" Oh, you do keep files because you mentioned once on here and NO I will not search Topix and I don't keep files on posters. I have a life, so continue with your lies and half truths. You and your child like posts bore me.
I saved your racist posts. I never denied that. But I have no file on the stupid shit you wingnuts said leading up to the election.

But like I said before - you're EXTRA sensitive about people tracking down past posts, aren't you? LOL!

BTW - I do not lie. You may not agree with my opinions, but I do not lie. And you know it.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#43654 Nov 28, 2012
boxhard wrote:
BS !!! I CALL BS !!!!
you still talkin bout condi to this day. read your post.
benghazi was a cover up and blatant lie to the american people right before the election.
they could of not said anything at all, gave a lil detail, say we lookin into it but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they came up with a with a WHOPPER!!! remember voting is less than a month away.
and since your so ticked off about condi rice of yesteryears....... maybe you could show that same outrage today ! or is it ok now cause obama there, or are you just a left nutjob named dan the (hehe)man ?
<quoted text>
Bullshit. The conspiracy was not to mislead the American public but to mislead America's enemies.

And Susan Rice didn't do it - the CIA did.

Try to catch up on the facts, boxtard. You're making yourself look stupid.

Again.

As usual.

LOL!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#43655 Nov 28, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Four Americans died while nothing was done. Oh it was a video. LMAO at you idiots and the chain around your neck.
Bullshit. Everyone did all they could.

You are spreading a debunked lie. No serious person believes this nonsense.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#43656 Nov 28, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO at the coward who will not post his real name. It's easy to be a tough guy in hiding isn't it, Casper Milk Toast?
Take pill before you burst a blood vessel.
GodDAMN? You're not the religious man thought you were.
You thought I was a religious man? Really? Then why have you always accused me of the opposite?

Oh that's right - you're lying again.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#43657 Nov 28, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
You already have files on us.
Is this a contest? Post your rules, please Mr. tough guy. LMAO.
Go the hell away? Never, I love it when you lose it. LMAO again.
Post my rules? WTF?

Grow up, Roger.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#43658 Nov 28, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look - the dantard issues a nonsensical response that doesn't address the issue.
False. I fully and completely addressed the issue.

Still trolling just like taxnomore. Still posting other people's words just like taxnomore.

You ARE taxnomore, aren't you?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#43659 Nov 28, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> How many of these were actually posted by me and not the one who worships me?
They are all you. Go check. Every single one.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#43660 Nov 28, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
The modern conservative has the philosophy of a selfish, poorly educated child.
This is the rightwing mindset...
They want good roads, safe working conditions, safe food and water, safe medicines, clean air, fire and police protection, a court system that protects their rights, national security, education for their children, a secure energy grid, safe energy production, a secure monetary system, free and fair elections, safe air, ship, and rail travel, a strong import/export system, a strong economy, and much, much more...
...but they want it all FOR FREE.
They want it ALL, but when it comes time to pay for it, they shriek "the government is STEALING our money!!"
Grow up, wingnuts. You're a national embarrassment but you're too self-centered and immature to realize it.
OK, so we have none of that, and still get bent over for taxes.

The private sector and market forces will produce, the government will consume.

Safe water with brain rotting fluoride added per the government?

GMO food approved by the government (via Monsanto lobby), does not even need to be tested or labeled - like in Russia?

Police protection - are you a fool, the police respond! It is your responsibility to defend and protect yourself and your family. More like we want protection from the police state.

Good education comes from private schools, or suburban districts with high taxes (which is a damn shame). The government only screws up education. Do a study of the top high schools in America, I highly doubtoubt if any of them are in recipient class areas.

Safe medicines - yeah there is a great track record of that, the FDA really does their job so well - those with the most $$$ get approvals.

Air travel is safe, the TSA are the ones doing the terrorism now. Let the privately owned airlines protect their own property.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#43661 Nov 28, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
No database. Google.
Not very bright, are you WATB? You have vivid fantasies about me, but you're just not very bright. LOL!
Tsk tsk, danny BOY.

Lying about the data base you keep of Topix comments confirms your obsession in tracking your adversaries' posts, doesn't it BOY.

Paste the Google search string, BOY, that you used to pull up the half dozen 'Ted' posts you quoted in post #43620 then aggregated and posted in five minutes time.

What's that, BOY, you can't? Saying you used Google was just another danny BOY lie wasn't it.

Not very honest, are you BOY.

Your vivid fantasies that others fantasize about you is just your narcissism whispering. You're just not very bright to believe it. LOL!

danny BOY's Topix reputation:'white privilege' racist, unrepentant plagiarist, pathological liar.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#43662 Nov 28, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. The conspiracy was not to mislead the American public but to mislead America's enemies.
And Susan Rice didn't do it - the CIA did.
Try to catch up on the facts, boxtard. You're making yourself look stupid.
Again.
As usual.
LOL!
!LOL!

BOY, you make yourself look stupid with your own conspiracy theories. Again. As usual. LOL!

But you at least confirm there IS a conspiracy-of-lies and cover up under Obama's executive 'leadership'. Isn't the CIA under Obama's executive authority, BOY?

Obama's White House let four die--one an ambassador--rather than risk confirming the obvious before the election--that despite Obama killing Bin Laden <smirk>, Al Qaeda is alive and well and killing Americans.

Try to catch up on the facts, BOY.

You can't speak without lying, can you danny BOY.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#43663 Nov 28, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk tsk, danny BOY.
Lying about the data base you keep of Topix comments confirms your obsession in tracking your adversaries' posts, doesn't it BOY.
Paste the Google search string, BOY, that you used to pull up the half dozen 'Ted' posts you quoted in post #43620 then aggregated and posted in five minutes time.
What's that, BOY, you can't? Saying you used Google was just another danny BOY lie wasn't it.
Not very honest, are you BOY.
Your vivid fantasies that others fantasize about you is just your narcissism whispering. You're just not very bright to believe it. LOL!
danny BOY's Topix reputation:'white privilege' racist, unrepentant plagiarist, pathological liar.
Just when I think you can't be any stupider, you go and post a steaming pile like this.

Google "site:topix.com ted johnstown obama lose" The first result from this thread is a pager where you said:
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well, danny boy, now you're sweating.
Hearing the footsteps?
Lameduck!
Go find another wishful poll, BOY.
You posted a whole lot of stupid shit days before the election. Anybody with more than half a brain can find it (which obviously explains why you couldn't. LOL!)

Just because you're a dumbass who doesn't know how to use Google doesn't make me a liar, WATB.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#43664 Nov 28, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
BOY, you make yourself look stupid with your own conspiracy theories. Again. As usual. LOL!
But you at least confirm there IS a conspiracy-of-lies and cover up under Obama's executive 'leadership'. Isn't the CIA under Obama's executive authority, BOY?
Obama's White House let four die--one an ambassador--rather than risk confirming the obvious before the election--that despite Obama killing Bin Laden <smirk>, Al Qaeda is alive and well and killing Americans.
Try to catch up on the facts, BOY.
You can't speak without lying, can you danny BOY.
Nobody "let" anybody die. The administration followed the CIA's advice. If they hadn't you'd be pitching a hissy about them not respecting the judgment of the CIA.

No serious person is still hung up on this non-issue. It's just more partisan distortions and lies. Hell, even Grandpa McCain is backing off. Only mentally defective bullshit artists such as yourself are still talking about it.

Grow up, Ted WATB. You're taking childish whining to a brand new level. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 7 hr sam 5,493
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep '14 Petal Power 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs