Comments
40,841 - 40,860 of 51,196 Comments Last updated Monday

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43622
Nov 28, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this?
<quoted text>
And this?
<quoted text>
And this?
<quoted text>
And this?
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Are you ever NOT wrong, WATB?
What did you have these filed under? Get a life Danny.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43623
Nov 28, 2012
 
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
You consider posting a news item that reports an artist's Christ-like depiction of Obama as "idiotic and childish", danny BOY?
Sure, it's embarrassing that ANYone--such as you, BOY--would consider the under-skilled, incompetent, community-organizer Obama as messiah-like.
But no need to be so touchy, BOY. People are constantly fooled by false messiahs.
Be a good little BOY, danny and continue praying to Barack Hussein Obama. Suck on that Obama tit.
No, telling me to pray to Obama is idiotic and childish.

Grow up, WATB.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43624
Nov 28, 2012
 
There you go again, trying to convince some one your Dan the man. How is that working out for you?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43625
Nov 28, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this?
<quoted text>
And this?
<quoted text>
And this?
<quoted text>
And this?
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Are you ever NOT wrong, WATB?
Yikes, danny BOY! You are an obsessive-compulsive little BOY aren't you? You've got some stalker in you!

Has no one told you, BOY, that keeping a data base updated of all your adversaries' posts is symptomatic of suffering essential ill mental and of a lack of emotional well being?

You are a sick little BOY, aren't you danny?

No worry, BOY. Obamacare should cover your psychopathic disease even if it's preexisting.

You're welcome.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43626
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Everything the right said here about the election turned out to be wrong.

100%, completely, irrefutably WRONG.

Their predictions of an Obama loss were wrong.

Their dismissal of the polls was wrong.

Their criticism of Nate Silver was wrong.

Their election predictions were wrong.

Every single thing they said about the election was PROVEN to be wrong.

So why would anyone consider anything they have to say today as serious? Why would anyone listen to a single thing these proven losers have to say?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43627
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes, danny BOY! You are an obsessive-compulsive little BOY aren't you? You've got some stalker in you!
Has no one told you, BOY, that keeping a data base updated of all your adversaries' posts is symptomatic of suffering essential ill mental and of a lack of emotional well being?
You are a sick little BOY, aren't you danny?
No worry, BOY. Obamacare should cover your psychopathic disease even if it's preexisting.
You're welcome.
No database. Google.

Not very bright, are you WATB? You have vivid fantasies about me, but you're just not very bright. LOL!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43628
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

...but they want it all FOR FREE.

They want it ALL, but when it comes time to pay for it, they shriek "the government is STEALING our money!!"

..........

In 2012, the U.S. will spend around $220 billion in net interest on its debt, according to the Congressional Budget Office — a figure that is expected to spiral ever higher in coming years.

.
.
.

"We'll be spending over $1 trillion a year on interest by 2020.

That's $1 trillion we can't spend to educate our kids or to replace our badly worn-out infrastructure," said Bowles at a recent forum hosted by IHS Global Insight.

"What makes it doubly bad is that trillion will be spent principally in Asia, because that's where our debt is."

.
.

What does that mean?(dannyboy)

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43629
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man wrote:
The modern conservative has the philosophy of a selfish, poorly educated child.
This is the rightwing mindset...
They want good roads, safe working conditions, safe food and water, safe medicines, clean air, fire and police protection, a court system that protects their rights, national security, education for their children, a secure energy grid, safe energy production, a secure monetary system, free and fair elections, safe air, ship, and rail travel, a strong import/export system, a strong economy, and much, much more...
...but they want it all FOR FREE.
They want it ALL, but when it comes time to pay for it, they shriek "the government is STEALING our money!!"
Grow up, wingnuts. You're a national embarrassment but you're too self-centered and immature to realize it.

Dan, your post is nothing more than pure BS. You know damn well what the problem is with having all that you mentioned above. One word. OBAMA.

When Obama has taken our country beyond repair, I don't want to hear you crying it's all Bush's and the republicans fault. You elected Obama, what happens in the next 4 years belong to you and the other blind idiots who supported the community organizer.

Four more years of the same stuff? No, it will be worse.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43630
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you have these filed under? Get a life Danny.
No file. All you wingnuts made ridiculous assertions before the election. They aren't hard to find. Shall I go look for what you predicted? LOL!

But you're probably still smarting because I remember your outlandishly racist posts. You're EXTRA sensitive about people tracking down past posts, aren't you? LOL!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43631
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan, your post is nothing more than pure BS. You know damn well what the problem is with having all that you mentioned above. One word. OBAMA.
When Obama has taken our country beyond repair, I don't want to hear you crying it's all Bush's and the republicans fault. You elected Obama, what happens in the next 4 years belong to you and the other blind idiots who supported the community organizer.
Four more years of the same stuff? No, it will be worse.
Shall I create a file for your new predictions so we can look back and see how WRONG you are again? LOL!

You're completely full of shit, boxtard - just like always. The country isn't "beyond repair." Hell, it isn't even broken.

If you think it's so horrible here, why don't you leave? Nobody's forcing you to stay in a country that you hate. Go the hell away.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43632
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
You libroids who really believe Obama is going to win, you're living in fantasyland. You look at the bright colorful maps and numbers that are pulled out of thin air and get so excited you run to Topix to share the exciting news while pissing yourself.
You just can't see beyond the bubble you were put in by your masters.
Dave Rogers wrote:
How will Obama be able to reach the 270 electoral votes needed to win? I still haven't seen any liberal on here show how.
His only option is to rig the election. LMAO
-----
Presidential race tightens across the electoral map.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1937306305001/pres...
Dave Rogers wrote:
Could ‘hidden vote’ lead to landslide Romney win?
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1939574254001/coul...
You libroids need to watch this video. Maybe you and I say maybe you will understand.
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the only poll that not liberal slanting. LMAO
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
You picked out a nice group of polls. To bad most are liberal leaning, out of date and just plain silly.
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I really don't have any faith in polls or electoral maps. Polls are only as good as those taking the polls. Polls are usually bias and this applies to both parties and party supporters.
I've seen to many elections where polls showed their candidate way ahead and no chance for the other candidate, only to show the exact opposite on election day. The insider polls are about as accurate as you will find and the insider polls are rarely ever released to the public and you can't trust those releases. I do know what I'm talking about here.
I post polls and electoral maps as a way of responding to those who swear by them and to have some fun.
Dave Rogers wrote:
Liberals will stoop as low as they can to help Obama win his hopeless candidacy.
Be prepared, for when Romney is declared the winner we will be having race riots throughout America, Many black groups and black individuals have made this threat over and over and I think they are dead serious. Martial Law? Presidential Executive Orders from Obama? constitution suspended? Congress suspended?
And I had forgotten how often you quoted Dick Morris.

DICK MORRIS!

ROFLMAO!

GodDAMN you're a stupid POS, Roger!
luke

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43633
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
You elected Obama, what happens in the next 4 years belong to you and the other blind idiots who supported the community organizer.
your statement implies that being a community organizer is a bad, evil thing. what is wrong with community organizers?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43634
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"The conspiracy therefore was not to mislead the American public but to mislead America's enemies. If Rice had gone beyond her unclassified talking points and said that Ansar al-Sharia was suspected to be behind the Benghazi attacks, no doubt she would now be being hounded for the unauthorized disclosure of classified information,"
- Peter Bergen, CNN.

Damn right.

No freak-outs from the wingnuts when Condi Rice intentionally lied about Iraq in order to mislead the American people.

I wonder why.

Hypocritical bastards.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43635
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

luke wrote:
<quoted text>
your statement implies that being a community organizer is a bad, evil thing. what is wrong with community organizers?
He has no comprehension of what a community organizer actually is. It's just another mindless righting slur like "socialist" or "anti-colonialist."

The real meaning of those terms has been completely erased by the rightwing propaganda machine. They are nothing more than substitutes for the names they can't call the President in public anymore. Our local wingnuts have no idea what they actually mean.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43636
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

luke wrote:
<quoted text>
your statement implies that being a community organizer is a bad, evil thing. what is wrong with community organizers?
No my statement does not imply that being a community organizer is a bad, evil thing.

My statement referred to Obama as a failure as a community organizer and a community organizer or a short term senator does not make a president.Do a search on it. Would you hire a trash collector to manage your business? Of course not.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43637
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
He has no comprehension of what a community organizer actually is. It's just another mindless righting slur like "socialist" or "anti-colonialist."
The real meaning of those terms has been completely erased by the rightwing propaganda machine. They are nothing more than substitutes for the names they can't call the President in public anymore. Our local wingnuts have no idea what they actually mean.
Danny, you're on your stupid roll again. Grow up, or as you like to say "get bent" Oh, you do keep files because you mentioned once on here and NO I will not search Topix and I don't keep files on posters. I have a life, so continue with your lies and half truths. You and your child like posts bore me.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43638
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BS !!! I CALL BS !!!!

you still talkin bout condi to this day. read your post.

benghazi was a cover up and blatant lie to the american people right before the election.

they could of not said anything at all, gave a lil detail, say we lookin into it but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they came up with a with a WHOPPER!!! remember voting is less than a month away.

and since your so ticked off about condi rice of yesteryears....... maybe you could show that same outrage today ! or is it ok now cause obama there, or are you just a left nutjob named dan the (hehe)man ?


Dan the Man wrote:
"The conspiracy therefore was not to mislead the American public but to mislead America's enemies. If Rice had gone beyond her unclassified talking points and said that Ansar al-Sharia was suspected to be behind the Benghazi attacks, no doubt she would now be being hounded for the unauthorized disclosure of classified information,"
- Peter Bergen, CNN.
Damn right.
No freak-outs from the wingnuts when Condi Rice intentionally lied about Iraq in order to mislead the American people.
I wonder why.
Hypocritical bastards.
luke

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43639
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>No my statement does not imply that being a community organizer is a bad, evil thing.
My statement referred to Obama as a failure as a community organizer and a community organizer or a short term senator does not make a president.Do a search on it. Would you hire a trash collector to manage your business? Of course not.
your statement sure as hell implied the term "community organizer" to be an insult. your statement said nothing of Obama's work as a community organizer, only that he is somehow less of a person for being a community organizer at one point in his life.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43640
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man wrote:
"The conspiracy therefore was not to mislead the American public but to mislead America's enemies. If Rice had gone beyond her unclassified talking points and said that Ansar al-Sharia was suspected to be behind the Benghazi attacks, no doubt she would now be being hounded for the unauthorized disclosure of classified information,"
- Peter Bergen, CNN.
Damn right.
No freak-outs from the wingnuts when Condi Rice intentionally lied about Iraq in order to mislead the American people.
I wonder why.
Hypocritical bastards.
Four Americans died while nothing was done. Oh it was a video. LMAO at you idiots and the chain around your neck.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43641
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And I had forgotten how often you quoted Dick Morris.
DICK MORRIS!
ROFLMAO!
GodDAMN you're a stupid POS, Roger!
LMAO at the coward who will not post his real name. It's easy to be a tough guy in hiding isn't it, Casper Milk Toast?

Take pill before you burst a blood vessel.

GodDAMN? You're not the religious man thought you were.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr Oh well 5,393
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Eddie Swindell 3,824
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••