Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,042)

Showing posts 40,821 - 40,840 of51,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

That is why Marisa is forced to try and trick some body
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
"We all know" that? Really?
But you just started posting here. How do you know ANYTHING about me?
It's called reading. Such as reading past posts. Ever hear of it? I have read where you said you own a restaurant. I have no desire to waste my time scrolling back searching out those posts of yours,
I'm sure those that know you from your postings are aware of your restaurant remarks. There is no reason for them to make it up. I think you are the one makes stuff up as you go. You're just a big BSer.
So tell me do you own a restaurant or not? Can you be honest?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text>It's called reading. Such as reading past posts. Ever hear of it? I have read where you said you own a restaurant. I have no desire to waste my time scrolling back searching out those posts of yours,
I'm sure those that know you from your postings are aware of your restaurant remarks. There is no reason for them to make it up. I think you are the one makes stuff up as you go. You're just a big BSer.
So tell me do you own a restaurant or not? Can you be honest?
Right. You read back through a year of posts and saw that. Sure you did. LOL!

You're a liar, Marisa. A pathologically lying coward who doesn't have the courage to pick a name and stick with it. How you then have the nerve to accuse ANYONE of making things up and bullshitting is beyond me.
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

2075 call again. Marisa 2 pea brain cells..........Marisa 0 facts..........Marisa 7 phony etch a sketch polls..........Marisa 5 new screen names
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Marisa reminds of that watermelon smashing comedian. What's his name? Is it fruit smasher?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar, Marisa. A pathologically lying coward who doesn't have the courage to pick a name and stick with it. How you then have the nerve to accuse ANYONE of making things up and bullshitting is beyond me.
danny BOY, as is your habit, you accuse another of your own shortcomings.

You are a LIAR, BOY, in denying that you've posted you are a restaurant owner. I have read your post.

danny BOY, you are a 'white privilege' racist and a pathological liar.

You are lying scum, BOY.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a LIAR, BOY, in denying that you've posted you are a restaurant owner. I have read your post.
You are lying scum, BOY.
I'm sorry - where did I deny that I posted that?

You're psychotic, Ted ASS. You're delusional and imagining things that have not happened. Seek professional help.
mnm

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

someone has Mitt Romney disease. lol
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Page 122, Aug. 2,2011 "I am happy to pay the Clinton tax rates. They won't negatively impact my BUSINESS in any way"....Dan the Man.

Hmmm... sounds like someone is trying to give the impression that they are a business owner. You also have claimed to own apartments, do consulting work, run an office. How do you find time to do all that plus spend hours and hours on topix? I'll tell you how, you lie. Your businesses are all in your little pea brain, it's just a fantasy of yours.

I have to laugh at this comment of yours"A pathological lying coward who doesn't have the courage to pick a name and stick with it"... this coming from someone that uses multiple personalities. Who cares what name a person uses? It's not their real name anyhow! If a name is so important to you use your real name, or are you too cowardly to use your real identity? Afraid to let people know who you really are? An unemployed nobody!

In other words, find something worthwhile to worry about, not someones fictious name.
Reverend Cletus

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying scum, BOY.
Where the hell did Dave Rogers go..did you bite into his juglar and turn him into a "vampire" you little demon..
I am calling for curse upon you and your false prophet with the name of Romney. He who came wearing magic underwear has been banished into the wilderness with locusts and a bunch of other bad stuff.
As for you who follows the teachings of the fat and vile deceiver of all that is true and factual named Rush Limbaugh - you will be cursed with the absence of a functional mind for acctually buying into such nonsense.
So beware demon that has inhabited the persona of the ignorant one that goes by the name of Dave Rogers.
I invoke the power of the force to evict this demon vampire from this idiot-boy soul who is named Dave Rogers.
I am declaring the mystery of the restaraunt ownership to be of tremendous national significance right up there with Bengazi..woooo and of the forceful action of Barack Obama to be regulating gas prices downward ( oh excuse me we are forgetting about the lost election by the antichrist Mitt Romnuts and high gas prices now that are coming down for good. My bad)
Never mind I almost veered of the talking points into something that resembles the truth) never mind...
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

That's my mentally challenged Marisa. Take your meds
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text>Page 122, Aug. 2,2011 "I am happy to pay the Clinton tax rates. They won't negatively impact my BUSINESS in any way"....Dan the Man.
Hmmm... sounds like someone is trying to give the impression that they are a business owner. You also have claimed to own apartments, do consulting work, run an office. How do you find time to do all that plus spend hours and hours on topix? I'll tell you how, you lie. Your businesses are all in your little pea brain, it's just a fantasy of yours.
I have to laugh at this comment of yours"A pathological lying coward who doesn't have the courage to pick a name and stick with it"... this coming from someone that uses multiple personalities. Who cares what name a person uses? It's not their real name anyhow! If a name is so important to you use your real name, or are you too cowardly to use your real identity? Afraid to let people know who you really are? An unemployed nobody!
In other words, find something worthwhile to worry about, not someones fictious name.
You learned all that just reading over past posts? Really? You were just perusing the 42 THOUSAND posts here and saw where I said what I do for a living? That's pretty impressive.

Or you're just lying and you are who I said you are, back posting under new names after your HUMILIATING defeat on the 6th.

LMAO! You are a truly pathetic POS, Marisa. Truly pathetic.
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You learned all that just reading over past posts? Really? You were just perusing the 42 THOUSAND posts here and saw where I said what I do for a living? That's pretty impressive.
Or you're just lying and you are who I said you are, back posting under new names after your HUMILIATING defeat on the 6th.
LMAO! You are a truly pathetic POS, Marisa. Truly pathetic.
Yes, I am impressive, aren't I?
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

No, you predicting a flipper victory was proven failure Marisa.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I am impressive, aren't I?
Nope. Not even a little.
mnm

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Marisa, You actually thought Romney was a winner?
You couldn't see past that dumb@ss smirk to see the lies, uncompleted plans and memory loss ? C'mon ! Certainly, you're not a crybaby like soo many of the GOP too ?
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

mnm wrote:
Marisa, You actually thought Romney was a winner?
You couldn't see past that dumb@ss smirk to see the lies, uncompleted plans and memory loss ? C'mon ! Certainly, you're not a crybaby like soo many of the GOP too ?
You people are hilarious! I'm flattered that you think I'm Marisa. She must have really got to you if you're still talking about her and seeing her in other posters.
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Marisa must be a closet tea bag cry baby, huh loser? You thinking you fooling some one but who? Is them mental health drugs the cause for your many illusions?
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Not even a little.
Danny, who's minding your restaurant on a Saturday night? Oh darn, I forgot, there is no real restaurant, it's make believe.

I've got a new name for you and your other ego, Bobby. How about the Bobbsie twins?
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

You can give me any name your medication desires but that did not help put your flipper in white house,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,821 - 40,840 of51,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr abc123 5,121
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr Senator Rendell 3,538
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Apr 18 Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
•••

Fire Weather Watch for York County was issued at April 23 at 3:39AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••