Comments
40,821 - 40,840 of 51,196 Comments Last updated Monday
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43598
Nov 28, 2012
 
.
.
.

“Give an honor to God and our lord and savior, Barack Obama”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/26/jamie-foxx-...
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43599
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The modern conservative has the philosophy of a selfish, poorly educated child.

This is the rightwing mindset...

They want good roads, safe working conditions, safe food and water, safe medicines, clean air, fire and police protection, a court system that protects their rights, national security, education for their children, a secure energy grid, safe energy production, a secure monetary system, free and fair elections, safe air, ship, and rail travel, a strong import/export system, a strong economy, and much, much more...

...but they want it all FOR FREE.

They want it ALL, but when it comes time to pay for it, they shriek "the government is STEALING our money!!"

Grow up, wingnuts. You're a national embarrassment but you're too self-centered and immature to realize it.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43601
Nov 28, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
The modern conservative has the philosophy of a selfish, poorly educated child.
This is the rightwing mindset...
They want good roads, safe working conditions, safe food and water, safe medicines, clean air, fire and police protection, a court system that protects their rights, national security, education for their children, a secure energy grid, safe energy production, a secure monetary system, free and fair elections, safe air, ship, and rail travel, a strong import/export system, a strong economy, and much, much more...
...but they want it all FOR FREE.
They want it ALL, but when it comes time to pay for it, they shriek "the government is STEALING our money!!"
Grow up, wingnuts. You're a national embarrassment but you're too self-centered and immature to realize it.
Pray to Obama, BOY:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/27/bara...
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43603
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray to Obama, BOY:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/27/bara...
Grow up, WATB.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43604
Nov 28, 2012
 
The modern conservative has the philosophy of a selfish, poorly educated child.
.
.

CBO projects that the federal debt will reach roughly 70 percent of gross domestic product (GDP), the highest percentage since shortly after World War II.

.
.

What does that mean?(dannyboy)

.
.

What does 100 percent of gross domestic product (GDP)mean?(dannyboy)
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43605
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes, danny BOY.
60,000,000 voters chose Romney over Obama?
How embarrassing for Obama.
Right. It's embarrassing to win in a landslide.

Grow up.
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43606
Nov 28, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. It's embarrassing to win in a landslide.
Grow up.
Its like trying to reason with a reptile...

Cold blooded ceatures like that just don't respond well to reasoning.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43607
Nov 28, 2012
 
ahhhhh lil danny does love his nanny...

you left out postal service amd cell phones and much much more...

LMAO @ THE LIL BEDWETTER !!!!!
Dan the Man wrote:
The modern conservative has the philosophy of a selfish, poorly educated child.
This is the rightwing mindset...
They want good roads, safe working conditions, safe food and water, safe medicines, clean air, fire and police protection, a court system that protects their rights, national security, education for their children, a secure energy grid, safe energy production, a secure monetary system, free and fair elections, safe air, ship, and rail travel, a strong import/export system, a strong economy, and much, much more...
...but they want it all FOR FREE.
They want it ALL, but when it comes time to pay for it, they shriek "the government is STEALING our money!!"
Grow up, wingnuts. You're a national embarrassment but you're too self-centered and immature to realize it.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43608
Nov 28, 2012
 
you right gringo but is fun to fun disecting these big intrusive government creatures, isnt it ?
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Its like trying to reason with a reptile...
Cold blooded ceatures like that just don't respond well to reasoning.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43609
Nov 28, 2012
 
CHINA gets it. Why doesn't Obama? Chinese government announces large-scale TAX CUTS to reboot its ECONOMY. Channeling.....MITT ROMNEY perhaps?.......

Tax cut to benefit over 900,000 enterprises

NANJING, Nov. 26 (Xinhua)-- China's new round of structural tax cutting is likely to benefit more than 900,000 enterprises nationwide, according to a working conference held here on Monday to discuss the country's piloting of replacing business tax with a value-added tax (VAT).

About 710,000 enterprises have been covered by the tax-cutting program, and another 200,000 will be included starting from Dec.1 this year, according to the meeting jointly held by the Ministry of Finance and the State Administration of Taxation.

Shanghai piloted the program on Jan. 1 this year in an effort to decrease the overall tax burden and boost the transportation and service sectors. The pilot was then expanded to provincial regions including Beijing, Guangdong and Zhejiang later this year.

Tianjin, Hubei, Zhejiang and Ningbo will also join the program from next month, under previous plans.

All the works are progressing in an orderly and effectively manner, and the performances of the launched pilot programs have exceeded previous expectations, said representatives at the conference.

The reform has effectively promoted the growth of tertiary industry, especially the service sector, and encouraged the development of small and micro-sized enterprises, those present at the meeting agreed.

In Shanghai, the tax cut has helped reduce enterprises' tax burdens by 22.5 billion yuan (3.57 billion U.S.dollars) in the first 10 months of this year, while in Beijing, the new measure has cut tax revenue by 2.5 billion yuan in two months.

At the meeting, Vice Finance Minister Wang Jun urged further work to ensure full success of the pilot programs, following the development blueprint mapped out at the recently concluded 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and related government meetings.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/china/2012-...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43610
Nov 28, 2012
 
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Its like trying to reason with a reptile...
Cold blooded ceatures like that just don't respond well to reasoning.
//////////

Well lookie here, dannyboy's azzwipe appears.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43611
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

boxhard wrote:
ahhhhh lil danny does love his nanny...
you left out postal service amd cell phones and much much more...
LMAO @ THE LIL BEDWETTER !!!!!<quoted text>
Oh look - the boxtard issues a nonsensical response that doesn't address the issue.

Must be a day that ends in Y. LOL!
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43613
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up, WATB.
!LOL!

Hit a nerve, did I danny BOY?

WATB? You've got your mouth planted firmly on Obama's nipple, BOY.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43614
Nov 28, 2012
 
Five New ObamaCare Taxes Coming January 1st.

The Obamacare Medical Device Tax – a $20 billion tax increase: Medical device manufacturers employ 409,000 people in 12,000 plants across the country. Obamacare imposes a new 2.3 percent excise tax on gross sales – even if the company does not earn a profit in a given year. In addition to killing small business jobs and impacting research and development budgets, this will increase the cost of your health care – making everything from pacemakers to prosthetics more expensive.

The Obamacare “Special Needs Kids Tax”– a $13 billion tax increase: The 30-35 million Americans who use a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) at work to pay for their family’s basic medical needs will face a new government cap of $2,500 (currently the accounts are unlimited under federal law, though employers are allowed to set a cap).

There is one group of FSA owners for whom this new cap will be particularly cruel and onerous: parents of special needs children. There are several million families with special needs children in the United States, and many of them use FSAs to pay for special needs education. Tuition rates at one leading school that teaches special needs children in Washington, D.C.(National Child Research Center) can easily exceed $14,000 per year. Under tax rules, FSA dollars can be used to pay for this type of special needs education. This Obamacare tax provision will limit the options available to these families.

The Obamacare Surtax on Investment Income – a $123 billion tax increase: This is a new, 3.8 percentage point surtax on investment income earned in households making at least $250,000 ($200,000 single). This would result in the following top tax rates on investment income:
The table above also incorporates the scheduled hike in the capital gains rate from 15 to 20 percent, and the scheduled hike in dividends rate from 15 to 39.6 percent.

The Obamacare “Haircut” for Medical Itemized Deductions – a $15.2 billion tax increase: Currently, those Americans facing high medical expenses are allowed a deduction to the extent that those expenses exceed 7.5 percent of adjusted gross income (AGI). This tax increase imposes a threshold of 10 percent of AGI. By limiting this deduction, Obamacare widens the net of taxable income for the sickest Americans. This tax provision will most harm near retirees and those with modest incomes but high medical bills.

The Obamacare Medicare Payroll Tax Hike -- an $86.8 billion tax increase: The Medicare payroll tax is currently 2.9 percent on all wages and self-employment profits. Under this tax hike, wages and profits exceeding $200,000 ($250,000 in the case of married couples) will face a 3.8 percent rate instead. This is a direct marginal income tax hike on small business owners, who are liable for self-employment tax in most cases. The table below compares current law vs. the Obamacare Medicare Payroll Tax Hike:
Not only will these taxes hit people in the wallet, but they will also have a negative long term effect on employment and the medical device industry.

Not only does this tax increase costs on companies, it also increases costs on hospitals, doctors and people in need of medical treatment that requires medical devices to be used. As a consequence of this, biomedical or medical device engineering firms are already laying off workers who develop crucial medical products due to the "unforeseen" costs, or in other words, the costs of ObamaCare. Not to mention, the more money these companies pay to the government, the less money they have to invest in research and development.

With this new medical device tax, students who pay large sums of money to get degrees in the field of biomedical engineering, just like doctors, will no longer see the benefits of going into the field and therefore, we will have a shortage of....

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43615
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. It's embarrassing to win in a landslide.
Grow up.
Psst, BOY.

60 MILLION voters did NOT vote for Obama.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43616
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
CHINA gets it. Why doesn't Obama? Chinese government announces large-scale TAX CUTS to reboot its ECONOMY. Channeling.....MITT ROMNEY perhaps?.......
Tax cut to benefit over 900,000 enterprises
NANJING, Nov. 26 (Xinhua)-- China's new round of structural tax cutting is likely to benefit more than 900,000 enterprises nationwide, according to a working conference held here on Monday to discuss the country's piloting of replacing business tax with a value-added tax (VAT).
About 710,000 enterprises have been covered by the tax-cutting program, and another 200,000 will be included starting from Dec.1 this year, according to the meeting jointly held by the Ministry of Finance and the State Administration of Taxation.
Shanghai piloted the program on Jan. 1 this year in an effort to decrease the overall tax burden and boost the transportation and service sectors. The pilot was then expanded to provincial regions including Beijing, Guangdong and Zhejiang later this year.
Tianjin, Hubei, Zhejiang and Ningbo will also join the program from next month, under previous plans.
All the works are progressing in an orderly and effectively manner, and the performances of the launched pilot programs have exceeded previous expectations, said representatives at the conference.
The reform has effectively promoted the growth of tertiary industry, especially the service sector, and encouraged the development of small and micro-sized enterprises, those present at the meeting agreed.
In Shanghai, the tax cut has helped reduce enterprises' tax burdens by 22.5 billion yuan (3.57 billion U.S.dollars) in the first 10 months of this year, while in Beijing, the new measure has cut tax revenue by 2.5 billion yuan in two months.
At the meeting, Vice Finance Minister Wang Jun urged further work to ensure full success of the pilot programs, following the development blueprint mapped out at the recently concluded 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and related government meetings.
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/china/2012-...
It's bizarre that you would advocate that the United States copy what China does. Next you'll be telling us that we should adopt the economic policies of Cuba and Venezuela too.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43617
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Hit a nerve, did I danny BOY?
WATB? You've got your mouth planted firmly on Obama's nipple, BOY.
You post something idiotic and childish.

I tell you to grow up.

And you somehow believe that means you hit a nerve? Obviously your incapacity for logical reasoning hasn't cleared up, huh Ted WATB? LOL!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43619
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst, BOY.
60 MILLION voters did NOT vote for Obama.
LOL! What a sad, pathetic attempt for the WATB to make himself feel better after his humiliating defeat.

Psss, WATB - ALL THE REST of voters didn't vote for your loser.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43620
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst, BOY.
60 MILLION voters did NOT vote for Obama.
Remember this?
Ted wrote:
The election next Tuesday is the only 'evidence' that matters and the election makes all the polls meaningless, now doesn't it.
But you go ahead and party now about poll results so you don't miss out on having one.
And this?
Ted wrote:
<
Polls don't elect presidents. Votes do. Election day is next Tuesday, the day all polls become even more meaningless.
It's difficult for you to accept, isn't it BOY, that only a month ago before the first debate Obama had such a commanding lead in the polls.
No wonder you appear so unsettled. A week from now Obama may be lame duck. It's a frightening thought for you, BOY, but it's a possibility regardless of what polls today are guessing.
And this?
Ted wrote:
Time's up for Obama's demonstrably incompetent economic and unemployment leadership. The task of reducing unemployment simply is beyond his community-organizer skill set.
Next.
And this?
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well, danny boy, now you're sweating.
Hearing the footsteps?
Lameduck!
Go find another wishful poll, BOY.
LMAO!

Are you ever NOT wrong, WATB?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43621
Nov 28, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You post something idiotic and childish.
I tell you to grow up.
And you somehow believe that means you hit a nerve? Obviously your incapacity for logical reasoning hasn't cleared up, huh Ted WATB? LOL!
You consider posting a news item that reports an artist's Christ-like depiction of Obama as "idiotic and childish", danny BOY?

Sure, it's embarrassing that ANYone--such as you, BOY--would consider the under-skilled, incompetent, community-organizer Obama as messiah-like.

But no need to be so touchy, BOY. People are constantly fooled by false messiahs.

Be a good little BOY, danny and continue praying to Barack Hussein Obama. Suck on that Obama tit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 14 min Global Warming Laugher 3,825
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr S-L is a scam 5,395
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••