|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
Obama is the greatest failure in the history of this country.
No, That would be Mitt Romney

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

thats beautiful bobby, simply beautiful.....will you be bringing the tea bags ?
bobby64 wrote:
The Thanksgiving day has finally arrived and it's a awesome day where i live. Every one of all political ideology cooking and inviting each other to some laughter for a change, and i know this day will end soon enough I'm still going to enjoy it while i can.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Any county that went 100% for obummer was clearly voting on something OTHER than objective reality and the facts on the ground.

I wonder what that was?

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF),

Job Opportunities and Basic Skills Training (JOBS),

Emergency Assistance to Needy Families with Children (EANF),

Section 8 Housing,

Medicare ,

Medicaid,

and Food Stamps.

A vast sea of perhaps well intentioned government programs, all initially set into motion in the 1960's, that were going to lift the nation's poor out of poverty.

A benevolent Uncle Sam welcomed mostly poor black Americans onto the government plantation.

Those who accepted the invitation switched mindsets from "How do I take care of myself?" to

"What do I have to do to stay on the plantation?"

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

bobby64 wrote:
The Thanksgiving day has finally arrived and it's a awesome day where i live. Every one of all political ideology cooking and inviting each other to some laughter for a change, and i know this day will end soon enough I'm still going to enjoy it while i can.

North, Southeast Portland churches offer free meals on Thanksgiving Day

You go boy!

In North Portland, an afternoon meal will be served from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. in the basement at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church

The Southeast Portland meal will be held from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the church, 3915 S.E. Steele St.

You go boy!

Maybe you can catch both free meals, most liberals would.
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

I can assure you that no congressional any body in the district of Colombia is thinking about us today as they are to focused on there loved ones, family and friends. That applies to Mr john b the speaker of the house as well as Nancy p. President Obama is spending time with his family as well. I wish all of them a very happy Thanksgiving and that as we go into a new year we can all find common ground. I learned the republican down the hall from me volunteers time at the no kill animal shelter which is some thing i have always talked about doing. He is going to bring me a application to volunteer.
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Taxi, here are at least 20 places here in Portland Oregon a person can go have a good quality hot Thanksgiving meal with all the trimmings. This day is huge for every local charity, non profit and of course churches. This is Portland Oregon, the most liberal city
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

This year i was able to donate 100 dollars to a local homeless shelter as i do remember my homeless days. Its been years ago. I'm thankful i still have job to go to
Gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

bobby64 wrote:
This year i was able to donate 100 dollars to a local homeless shelter as i do remember my homeless days. Its been years ago. I'm thankful i still have job to go to
Bobby,

Happy Thanksgiving to you,

I never have a problem understanding what your saying at all.
Its the psuedo-intellectual "spell checkers"and "grammer-checking" idiots on here that I find it hard to understand with their fragmented tirades of cut and paste nonsense.

But they do belong to the "Fragmentation Party" so I guess that's appropriate.

Keep up the good work...
Input

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
No, any county that went 3 to 1 for Romney was clearly voting on something OTHER than objective reality and the facts on the ground.
//////////
The table shows that Romney received no votes in 17 precincts in Cleveland.
Romney also was shut out in one precinct in East Cleveland.
PolitiFact Ohio also checked the 2008 results for Cuyahoga County.
We found that John McCain got no votes in 18 precincts then, or the same total that denied any votes to Romney.
CBS News took note of the shutout precincts in Cuyahoga County while reporting that Romney also received no votes in 59 voting divisions in Philadelphia.
That's what you think?
You think Mifflin County went 3 to 1 for Romney because the US economy is better now by every objective measure than when Obama was elected the first time?
Mifflin County when 3 to 1 for Romney because they had enough of Obama, and Philadelphia went for Obama to keep their Handouts flowing.
Gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
"Actually"
It's called skull fu-king the Brain-dead obummer drones
(THAT'S YOU)
Brain-dead
A increadibly idiotic individual who hasn't a sustance for anything that is going on.
He or she is stupid, retarded, mental, ignorant, annoying, funny to make fun of, or any combination of the previous terms.
//////////
Give thanks
You're the only "brain dead" individual on here...

So everything you post seems to apply to yourself...

Ahhh....its called friggin "PROJECTION"
I knew you got that term from your psychologist. The one that gave up on you for being impossible to deal with..

That term is called "SOCIOPATHIC" and you exhibit many characterists
From you hate filled, unempathatic, angry, temper tantrum filled tirades.

So, let's review
You're by far the "brain dead" stupid, mental, retarded, annoying, so on and so forth individual on here...
Projection -haahahhahaha its a term of endearment from your shrink

Have a nice day...;-)

“Change is the only constant”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Input wrote:
<quoted text>
Mifflin County when 3 to 1 for Romney because they had enough of Obama, and Philadelphia went for Obama to keep their Handouts flowing.
And the corporate stooges who voted for Romney did so to keep the government handouts and corporate welfare flowing. Riddle me this ... the Republicans have had those Bush tax cuts for many years. Where are the jobs they're supposed to produce?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

bobby64 wrote:
//////////

We have live entertainment, guilt ridden movie stars and big-time politicians passing out food at our homeless shelters.

TV crews interview and pan the vast sea of humanity that are supposedly destitute and living on the cruel, cold streets of Los Angeles.

Not so.......mostly 300 pound free loading obummer drones, no pride in themselves, no shame, it's just give it to me, "I deserve".
I don't give money to fat azz bums strung out on dope.

Any money I donate goes to the most deserving among us......

U S Veterans charities.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

EyesOverMcKeesport wrote:
<quoted text>
And the corporate stooges who voted for Romney did so to keep the government handouts and corporate welfare flowing. Riddle me this ... the Republicans have had those Bush tax cuts for many years. Where are the jobs they're supposed to produce?

This blame bush crap is getting old

Riddle me this ... the messiah obummer has had those Bush tax cuts for 4 years.

Do you see the messiah getting rid of them anytime soon?

Where are the jobs they're supposed to produce?

LASER-LIKE FOCUS:

OBAMA‘S JOBS COUNCIL HASN’T MET IN SIX MONTHS

Hey, remember all those times we were told President Obama was focused like a laser (or something) on jobs?

Yeah, we remember that too.

Say, it must be awfully difficult to address the nation’s unemployment when, you know, your jobs council hasn’t met in six months.

Yes, you read that correctly:

the president‘s Council on Jobs and Competitiveness hasn’t met since January 17.

“Coming off the worst quarter of job-creation in two years, and with the worst jobs record of any president in modern history, it’s clear President Obama has failed to live up to his promises,” said Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s campaign spokeswoman Andrea Saul.

With unemployment at 8.2 percent (and real unemployment much worse than that), some may think it rather odd that the president can find time to do back-to-back-to-back-to-back fundraisers and play his 100th round of golf but not find time to meet with this jobs panel.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report-obamas ...

//////////

obummer, a four year failure.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only "brain dead" individual on here...
So everything you post seems to apply to yourself...
Ahhh....its called friggin "PROJECTION"
I knew you got that term from your psychologist. The one that gave up on you for being impossible to deal with..
That term is called "SOCIOPATHIC" and you exhibit many characterists
From you hate filled, unempathatic, angry, temper tantrum filled tirades.
So, let's review
You're by far the "brain dead" stupid, mental, retarded, annoying, so on and so forth individual on here...
Projection -haahahhahaha its a term of endearment from your shrink
Have a nice day...;-)
//////////

//////////

"Keep Obama in da President ya know?

Yo, you got da free obama phone.

woof,woof,woof

Woof, woof, woof

"It,It,It, only take one vote ya know"

"If, if, if, ya got some friends ya know"

woof, woof, woof

"Sign up yo granni, who died in Miami"

"Sign up yo prison Bro, in Ohio"

woof, woof, woof

pha-Q ..........obummer drone
American Heroes

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
We have live entertainment, guilt ridden movie stars and big-time politicians passing out food at our homeless shelters.
TV crews interview and pan the vast sea of humanity that are supposedly destitute and living on the cruel, cold streets of Los Angeles.
Not so.......mostly 300 pound free loading obummer drones, no pride in themselves, no shame, it's just give it to me, "I deserve".
I don't give money to fat azz bums strung out on dope.
Any money I donate goes to the most deserving among us......
U S Veterans charities.
I agree! The US Military and Veterans are America's finest, and they deserve our respect and support.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

When any one donates there time or money to any homeless shelter they are providing to many veterans as well, taxi. There are some drug addicts that are in shelters as well. There are many homeless veterans that are strung out on drugs. I thank you taxi for finding a way to help a veteran, but you're helping out addicts as well. People of all political stripes are in shelters
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
When any one donates there time or money to any homeless shelter they are providing to many veterans as well, taxi. There are some drug addicts that are in shelters as well. There are many homeless veterans that are strung out on drugs. I thank you taxi for finding a way to help a veteran, but you're helping out addicts as well. People of all political stripes are in shelters
//////////

When homeless people stand in line for free turkey dinners wearing $200 Lakers jackets,$100 sneakers and yapping like a bunch parrots on i phones, you lost me.

Yes, there are deserving homeless people but this stupid free turkey dinner crap is out of perspective, way out of perspective.

Liberal media gone wild!!!!

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Did you say you lost me, taxi? To be honest i was in no way attempting to find you. I was stating we have homeless veterans living in shelters. you may focus on color of some one skin to determine there worth, but addiction says ruin them all. You will mock me for my past negative behavior but that is alright. The homeless shelter i was at i give back to them every way i can. I can never thank them enough for helping me find a way to save my life. You would of just said he liberal, ahhhh
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

bobby6464 wrote:
Did you say you lost me, taxi? To be honest i was in no way attempting to find you. I was stating we have homeless veterans living in shelters. you may focus on color of some one skin to determine there worth, but addiction says ruin them all. You will mock me for my past negative behavior but that is alright. The homeless shelter i was at i give back to them every way i can. I can never thank them enough for helping me find a way to save my life. You would of just said he liberal, ahhhh
//////////

Were you wearing $200 Lakers jackets,$100 sneakers and yapping on an i phone?

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Taxi, i don't have all that today, yet I'm very thankful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 7 hr SSL 5,396
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Wed bobby6464 3,826
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••