xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#43144 Nov 21, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
The x factor is a atlas schrugg wanna be, nothing more and nothing less.
Funny the only person mentioning Ayn Rand is you, maybe you are a bit obsessed, or talking out of your back end again?

Maybe a John Locke fan.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#43145 Nov 21, 2012
Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>

We have 300 million people in this country and without a strong government bellieve me states would be declaing war on each other.
Bush weakened this structure we know that..
Texas isn't bombing Oklahoma yet but it wouldn't take much...
There would be many border skirmishes too.
Thomas Hobbes fan?
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#43146 Nov 21, 2012
I am glad I emptied my 401K years ago - saw this coming:

"A recent hearing sponsored by the Treasury and Labor Departments marked the beginning of the Obama Administrationís effort to nationalize the nationís pension system and to eliminate private retirement accounts including IRAís and 401k plans, NSC is warning."

SOURCED: http://www.nationalseniorscouncil.org/index.p...
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#43147 Nov 21, 2012
More CHANGE and TRANSPARENCY?

Obama signs secret directive to help thwart cyberattacks

SOURCED: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
bobby64

Waxhaw, NC

#43148 Nov 21, 2012
Every thing you say rand falsely claimed would be good for america. The overwhelming majority of american citizens don't give a dam about some lady like ayn rand. You know that so you keep her name from coming out your mouth.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#43149 Nov 21, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ÖÖ old fart or young stinkers I dunno maybe depends on the succeession
Eichen

UK

#43150 Nov 21, 2012
Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one immature ass...
How old are you anyway?
Reading this i'd say 15 at best...you are like a spoiled brat at that...throwing temper tantrums.
Id give you another time out if I thought id would do any good.
You're actually the savage in these conversations with your angry, racist rants here...
Have fun loser
Mach es dir selber Schwuler. Du bist ein volltrottel! lol:>(
bobby64

Waxhaw, NC

#43151 Nov 21, 2012
Does the x factor approve and support the social security and Medicare tax?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43152 Nov 21, 2012

Gringo?

"sie hat sich in die hosen geschissen."
Citizens Bank Manager

West Mifflin, PA

#43153 Nov 21, 2012
xfactor wrote:
"A recent hearing sponsored by the Treasury and Labor Departments marked the beginning of the Obama Administrationís effort to nationalize the nationís pension system and to eliminate private retirement accounts including IRAís and 401k plans, NSC is warning."
Gee !!,what next,Obama gonna take over your banking account and steal your IRA's and CD's ?....LMAO....... These are the kind of idiots ( such as yourself ) to believe this debunked bogus reporting...Let's see IRA's and CD's paying MAYBE 1% interest????

The stock market has proved to be a money maker over time,sure it will have it's ups and downs,but overall it does pay more than your IRA;s or CD's will ever pay.
If you invest in gold & silver that's great,but the prices of those have gone up & down also ( watch for a big dip in the next few years )......Maybe try stuffing your mattress with loot along with your guns ( to keep them safe ) away from the government so they dont take those away from you..LMAO!

Youre a MORON!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43154 Nov 21, 2012
Citizens Bank Manager wrote:
<quoted text>Gee !!,what next,Obama gonna take over your banking account and steal your IRA's and CD's ?....LMAO....... These are the kind of idiots ( such as yourself ) to believe this debunked bogus reporting...Let's see IRA's and CD's paying MAYBE 1% interest????
The stock market has proved to be a money maker over time,sure it will have it's ups and downs,but overall it does pay more than your IRA;s or CD's will ever pay.
If you invest in gold & silver that's great,but the prices of those have gone up & down also ( watch for a big dip in the next few years )......Maybe try stuffing your mattress with loot along with your guns ( to keep them safe ) away from the government so they dont take those away from you..LMAO!
Youre a MORON!
//////////

"Dorftrottel"
John Q Public

West Mifflin, PA

#43155 Nov 21, 2012
Arschloch LOL!
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#43156 Nov 21, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Does the x factor approve and support the social security and Medicare tax?
Only for people over 65 - no SSD or another programs which are abused so people can get their 'crazy checks'.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#43157 Nov 21, 2012
Citizens Bank Manager wrote:
<quoted text>Gee !!,what next,Obama gonna take over your banking account and steal your IRA's and CD's ?....LMAO....... These are the kind of idiots ( such as yourself ) to believe this debunked bogus reporting...Let's see IRA's and CD's paying MAYBE 1% interest????
Youre a MORON!
Didn't say I was all the way out of the market, but I am in gold/silver/arms/property - these outperform the market.

I just cited and example where the government (not just Obama any DEM or GOP puppet of the week that is just used as bird cage liner of the elite to catch the heat) wants to take over 401Ks - are you a moron?
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#43158 Nov 21, 2012
"It seems to me that the nature of the ultimate revolution with which we are now faced is precisely this: That we are in&#65279; process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude." -- Aldous Huxley
bobby64

Waxhaw, NC

#43159 Nov 21, 2012
X factor, you a doctor dumb ass. hell no you ain't. You want to be up in every ones business. Your ignorant ass could be honest and transparent by admitting there is no day light between you and Paul Ryan or even ron Paul. Etch a sketch is just like you with no real plan but you people sure can bitch and cry about a world that you envision that is real only in your imagination
bobby64

Waxhaw, NC

#43160 Nov 21, 2012
My friend was hired to drive bus for a union bus and transport company when he was 26 but had a stroke that caused him to be disabled after roughly 20 years on the job, and he did not smoke, drink or do drugs. He is currently on ssd. X factor would call him a dead beat, wouldn't you x factor? You posts are cry baby yap a yap
Gringo

Elizabeth, NJ

#43161 Nov 21, 2012
xfactor wrote:
<quoted text>
http://anticorruptionsociety.com/2011/01/21/t...
Many resources, the more you look into them, the more you will find they are behind the major issues this country faces. You will see most of the Democrats and Republicans will not question them - even though they know this. They are bought and paid for by them, that is why.
Those who question them are the true Patriots, on both sides of the isle - recently -> Ron Paul-R, Dennis Kucinich-D, Mike Lee - R, Alan Grayson-D.
President Kennedy issued Executive Order 11110 - was he a 'conspiracy theorist'?
Louis T. McFadden opposed the Fed in the 30s, exposed them and after 2 failed attempts on his life he died mysteriously - was he a 'conspiracy theorist'?
Look into what Andrew Jackson did to rid this country of a Central Bank and why.- again was he a 'conspiracy theorist'?
This resonse has nothing to do with what I asked you?

So, what are you advocating here 50 seperate monetary systems...one for each state huh..
That would be wonderful for interstate commerce just wonderul
No border disputes then at all huh?

Weak fed...bad...very bad for everyone
Bushy almost got away with blowing up the federal government by premeditaly spending us into oblivion..
He almost did us in...
Were not out of the woods yet but for the steady hand of Barack Obama and some tough but necessary bailouts...
He had to act decisively...how would you like to have been in his shoes...coming in to office after the big turd GW Bush left us?

Huh?

Answer that...
Gringo

Elizabeth, NJ

#43162 Nov 21, 2012
xfactor wrote:
Wow...your delusional...what other nonsense did you hear ?

Are you sure you're not related to Tax No More?

Inbred cousin maybe?
bobby64

Waxhaw, NC

#43163 Nov 21, 2012
Gringo, the only thing this x factor f..k is doing is attempting to sugar coat the ayn rand philosophy, nothing more and nothing less. If you pay into social security your whole working adult like( say 20 years) then become disabled and can't work that is just your bad luck and that is ayn rand thinking. There is no private insurance company that has any plan to offer him that is in any sufficient to his medical needs. Right now my friend is sitting by the fire place and enjoying a good Thanksgiving dinner. That is what this x factor b..ch really must hate. My friend has painfully earned that right from a doctor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr bobby6464 4,004
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 21 hr LouSirFur 184
Burglaries under investigation in Gettysburg area Mon ummm 2
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sat Petal Power 2
bulllys at the work place. Sep 19 Petal Power 3
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Sep 18 Sl of bendover 5,468
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search