Bush war crimes

West Mifflin, PA

#42766 Nov 17, 2012
Sir Spamalot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, by the way he's not able to use reason and logic..
His "debate" responce will carefully sidestep the valid point that you're making here...
But you knew that...hahahah
more than you will ever know
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42767 Nov 17, 2012
Libya timeline suggests cover-up in attack
Hearings aim to get to truth

Lawmakers are trying to determine why Obama administration officials said publicly long after the attack that it had resulted from spontaneous protests, as well as the administrationís response to the assault and security concerns before it.

Read more: Petraeus: Benghazi seen as terror strike right away - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

//////////

We live in a dangerous world and there are always going to be Americans at risk.
Bush war crimes

West Mifflin, PA

#42768 Nov 17, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
//////////
The real question is:
Was Clinton impeached for a blow j*b or was he impeached for lying to congress?
Answer:
Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on two charges,
one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice,
on December 19, 1998.
Two other impeachment articles, a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power, failed in the House.
The charges arose from the Lewinsky scandal and the Paula Jones lawsuit.
//////////
We live in a dangerous world and there are always going to be Americans at risk.
your party is a loss cause.. suffer for another 4years........Haaaaa! see you at the polls there,LMAO!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#42769 Nov 17, 2012
vampire wrote:
<quoted text>hey dingbat i'm not the one still worrying about romney, or whinning around that he lost. you democrats are acting ike he won and obama lost. good grief move on already you whinny little babies.
LOL! After months of claiming Obama was destined to lose and Romney would win in a landslide, I'm sure you desperately want everyone to move on already.

Sorry Marisa - you're going to have to hear about how astonishingly stupid and wrong you were for a long, long time. LMAO!
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

#42770 Nov 17, 2012
Bush war crimes wrote:
<quoted text>your party is a loss cause.. suffer for another 4years........Haaaaa! see you at the polls there,LMAO!
It's lost,not loss. And guess what? You're going to suffer too, you just haven't figured it out yet.

You'll start to have less money in your pocket and then realize food is going up, everything is going up in price, stocks are going down, the value of your house is still falling in value. And wait until Obamacare kicks in---I hope you can afford it, if you can't, plan on a nice hefty fine. Of course it's too late, you can't get your vote back---you will have to "suffer for another four years". But then maybe not if you're one of the people that lives off of the taxpayers. But then again I hear Obama is starting to cut food stamps and welfare checks----so with everything increasing and your welfare decreasing--well it looks like you'll be suffering along with everyone else. A good word to describe people like you is FOOL.
Bush war crimes

West Mifflin, PA

#42772 Nov 17, 2012
MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text>It's lost,not loss. And guess what? You're going to suffer too, you just haven't figured it out yet.
You'll start to have less money in your pocket and then realize food is going up, everything is going up in price, stocks are going down, the value of your house is still falling in value. And wait until Obamacare kicks in---I hope you can afford it, if you can't, plan on a nice hefty fine. Of course it's too late, you can't get your vote back---you will have to "suffer for another four years". But then maybe not if you're one of the people that lives off of the taxpayers. But then again I hear Obama is starting to cut food stamps and welfare checks----so with everything increasing and your welfare decreasing--well it looks like you'll be suffering along with everyone else. A good word to describe people like you is FOOL.
Yes, everything is going up,it's called inflation stupid./ Ever buy that nickel a pack chewing gum lately??? Or that bottle of soda for a dime...HAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I'm not gonna to suffer dude, didnt suffer for the last 15 years...maybe you did?? TOO BAD! LOLOLOLOL!
Bush war crimes

West Mifflin, PA

#42773 Nov 17, 2012
MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text>It's lost,not loss. And guess what? You're going to suffer too, you just haven't figured it out yet.
I was correct as I typed 'loss cause'......meaning ...a cause with no chance of success.....look it up you were the uneducated one.. The Americans have voted,,,,,get over it.......try in another 4years HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAA!!!
bobby64

Charlotte, NC

#42774 Nov 17, 2012
How many screen names you got Marisa? Each one of them failed etch a sketch man. I was hoping your new mental health drugs would help, but your still just mentally challenged Marisa. Just think you could have been a contender. You are all washed up
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

#42775 Nov 17, 2012
Bush war crimes wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, everything is going up,it's called inflation stupid./ Ever buy that nickel a pack chewing gum lately??? Or that bottle of soda for a dime...HAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I'm not gonna to suffer dude, didnt suffer for the last 15 years...maybe you did?? TOO BAD! LOLOLOLOL!
Obama was courting people like you. It was called the moron vote.
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

#42776 Nov 17, 2012
Bush war crimes wrote:
<quoted text>I was correct as I typed 'loss cause'......meaning ...a cause with no chance of success.....look it up you were the uneducated one.. The Americans have voted,,,,,get over it.......try in another 4years HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAA!!!
No you are not correct. I suggest YOU look it up. After all you are one of the moron voters. Cheap buy aren't you?
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

#42778 Nov 17, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
How many screen names you got Marisa? Each one of them failed etch a sketch man. I was hoping your new mental health drugs would help, but your still just mentally challenged Marisa. Just think you could have been a contender. You are all washed up
You and Dan the Man seem to think I am someone called Marisa. No, sorry. However the two of you seem to echo the same thing. Are you also Dan the Man?
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#42779 Nov 17, 2012
MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was courting people like you. It was called the moron vote.
You can change your name but you can't hide the stupid.
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing I can say to your post is this....You're not very bright are you? You are what's called the MORON vote, that's about all that's left for Obama.
Marisa wrote:
Have you seen the woman at a Romney rally in Cleveland,Ohio? She loves Obama, says he gave her and others a free phone. I first heard the audio on the radio, then actually saw her on the Drudge Report. This woman is hilarious!
I guess she is the vote Obama is hoping to get re elected with...the moron vote!!!
Marisa wrote:
What's the matter hammer time? Upset that Obama is behind in ALL the polls? So your come back is an unintelligable post. You must be the moron vote Obama is after.
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>THis is the same creep that called me a C-O-N-O on another thread and this one. This person gives us a view of what they are..the inability to converse in a normal matter which clues me in that they are probably on the low class. low I.Q. level.
These are the people Obama is depending on..the moron vote
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#42780 Nov 17, 2012
MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text>You and Dan the Man seem to think I am someone called Marisa. No, sorry. However the two of you seem to echo the same thing. Are you also Dan the Man?
Ummm...I believe I just confirmed that fact, moron.
bobby64

Charlotte, NC

#42781 Nov 17, 2012
Etch a sketch man sure won your failure winning vote, huh Marisa? Mentally challenged Marisa, remember her? If i was you would retire that dumb Marisa screen name but your not smart so you must be attached to it
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

#42782 Nov 17, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Are you and bobby tied to the hip? The two of you seem to say the same thing. Because I use the word moron that makes me Marisa? I thought everyone heard about the moron vote?

By the way, here it is Saturday night, probably the busiest night for restaurants and where is Dan at? Not his "RESTUARANT", he's on topix worrying about someone called Marisa.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42783 Nov 17, 2012
I dont recall bloodshed on clintons blo job ( never heard about a blo job, maybe Fox told you that ) like

Bush slaughtered thousands of lives on false information

( I mean made up )

information on WMD..

send thousands to the butcher shop in Iraq..

wonder how he sleeps at night.

WTF is wrong with your drone brain?

Bush spent a year getting approval from Congress, the UN and the Coalition of the Willing to remove Saddam Hussein from Iraq.

Senate approves Iraq war resolution

IRAQ

October 11, 2002

In a major victory for the White House, the Senate early Friday voted 77-23 to authorize President Bush to attack Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuses to give up weapons of mass destruction as required by U.N. resolutions.

Hours earlier, the House approved an identical resolution, 296-133.

The president praised the congressional action, declaring "America speaks with one voice."

"The Congress has spoken clearly to the international community and the United Nations Security Council," Bush said in a statement.

"Saddam Hussein and his outlaw regime pose a grave threat to the region, the world and the United States.

Inaction is not an option, disarmament is a must."

It is enjoyable watching liberal idiot liars like you constantly make an ass out of yourself and your fellow Marxists.

Stick around stooge ....you are quite a laugh in a dreary world of Obamobots.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42784 Nov 17, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm...I believe I just confirmed that fact, moron.

Dan the Man is just angry because he paid thousands for his education & he has tons of student loans to pay back.

He can't get a friggin job with his liberal arts degree and can't get a 1 percenter to pay his loans off !!!!!!

Dan the Man is finding out the hard way that he wasn't educated at all, he was indoctrinated!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#42785 Nov 17, 2012
MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text> Are you and bobby tied to the hip? The two of you seem to say the same thing. Because I use the word moron that makes me Marisa? I thought everyone heard about the moron vote?
By the way, here it is Saturday night, probably the busiest night for restaurants and where is Dan at? Not his "RESTUARANT", he's on topix worrying about someone called Marisa.
Why do you believe I own a restaurant?
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#42786 Nov 17, 2012
MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text> Are you and bobby tied to the hip? The two of you seem to say the same thing. Because I use the word moron that makes me Marisa? I thought everyone heard about the moron vote?
The only person who ever referred to "the moron vote" here was Marisa.

But you're new here, so you wouldn't know that, right?

Right.

LMAO!
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

#42787 Nov 17, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You can find the moron vote in various reading articles. I believe there was an article about the moron vote in the Washington Times. You obviously don't read much outside of your liberal mindset. If you did you would have heard of the moron vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr Tigersgo 5,502
snyders/lance independent business owners news Tue Krave MaMeat 1
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Mon overprivileged am... 53
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct 27 Anonymous 39
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 24 vlad tepes 53
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]