Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
In the end, fourteen administration officials were indicted
It's music to me ears
Impeach obummer!!!
You are a joke. Impeach!? On what grounds. Not the presidents job to let us all in on the facts of an international crisis in the first place. Some things take time to hash out, this attack will. If you right wing folks could have stopped bashing for one minute and made a single valid point about any topic of any importance, you'd have possibly won the election. Rush Limbaugh and Hannity are just divisive and abrasive enough in their "truths" to sway way more people away from the GOP. Mouths that stick on one topic, bashing and bashing, like yours and theirs my friend, make a quite strong case against any chance of the compromise we need in this country. There is a diversity of culture and stature in this country that requires compromise an some sacrifice from all. Quit boo-hooing and start helping. Or just continually post whatever fox tells you to.
anal hole

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Rollout wrote:
Current events....
Obama and the cheat/lie company LIED again, this time "caught" BYE BYE.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/16/pe...
WHAT a great lying leader you guys love!
LMAO!
I can't afford the package containing fox news on my satellite. Do you think there is a Gop backed program for that?
vampire

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Under the Affordable Care Act, small business owners who cover a portion of the premium for their employees' health insurance will get a tax credit for up to 50% of that cost.
So my costs for healthcare are going to drop.
The ACA is a GOOD thing.
lets hope you don't make a profit at your "restaurant", because that's capitalism and we all know liberals hate capitalism!
Sir Spamalot

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

vampire wrote:
<quoted text>lets hope you don't make a profit at your "restaurant", because that's capitalism and we all know liberals hate capitalism!
Wag
Yeah, everbody knows Rush Limbaugh is a big fat ass.hole too.

Yeah, capitalism at work...what hourly rate do restauranteers actually have to pay their employees....
This is the only industry that doesn't have to pay its employee's a decent living wage...
So this forces us consumers to have to pay their salaries along with the price of the food itself...
I say make them pay their employees properly and we can still decide
Whether we want to tip...

You're nuts....too
Not conjecture either..you're certifiable and you know it.

Your party is finally starting to flush your kind down the toilet too.

Hahahhaha

Flush, Flush, Flush

Aahhhhh, what a relief it is....hahahahaha
vampire

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Sir Spamalot wrote:
<quoted text>
Wag
Yeah, everbody knows Rush Limbaugh is a big fat ass.hole too.
Yeah, capitalism at work...what hourly rate do restauranteers actually have to pay their employees....
This is the only industry that doesn't have to pay its employee's a decent living wage...
So this forces us consumers to have to pay their salaries along with the price of the food itself...
I say make them pay their employees properly and we can still decide
Whether we want to tip...
You're nuts....too
Not conjecture either..you're certifiable and you know it.
Your party is finally starting to flush your kind down the toilet too.
Hahahhaha
Flush, Flush, Flush
Aahhhhh, what a relief it is....hahahahaha
your post makes no sense, just ramblings of an angry person. i think you need to direct your anger at dan the man, he is a liberal and says he owns a restaurant, and according to your own words where the the employer doesn't pay good rages and forces the consumer to pay thru tipping.
you need to reread my posts and why i said what i said, you will then, hopefully see you misstated your response from either ignorance, slow learner, or just plain clueless.
George B

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

The GOP is quick to eat their own. They have thrown Romney under the bus and are desperately looking for the next replacement. They might even be stupid enough to look at Prescott Bush.

Looks like the entire Republican party is having an Etch A Sketch moment.
Rotate and shake until Romney disappears.

Mitt had no actual platform to run on, other than the "I want to win" platform.
That about sums it up.
George B

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

I don't get the gift thing anyway.
Wasn't Romney offering everyone a 20% tax cut?
That's not a gift?
A fantasy one at that.
OK I got it now!
Sir Spamalot

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

vampire wrote:
<quoted text>your post makes no sense, just ramblings of an angry person. i think you need to direct your anger at dan the man, he is a liberal and says he owns a restaurant, and according to your own words where the the employer doesn't pay good rages and forces the consumer to pay thru tipping.
you need to reread my posts and why i said what i said, you will then, hopefully see you misstated your response from either ignorance, slow learner, or just plain clueless.
I've got three words for you...

Ramble on this for awhile idiot...

Flush,

Flush,

Flush,

Oh, what a relief it is...

And I read your post too, idiot.
George B

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

The biggest gifts go to non-tax paying corporations, financial institutions (you can't call them banks anymore), oil companies and agro-conglomerates.
George B

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

First he gets knocked down by Team Obama. Then he gets thrown under the train and abandoned by his own party. This is the worst November of Romney's life.

I wonder if he will be shunned from the Republican convention like he shunned Sarah Palin. When she endorsed him on the Monday before the election, I knew it was over for him. Now the two of them can reminisce about how nice it was when they had all that support but lost anyway.
George B

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Turn off Fox and Limbaugh , see if you can start thinking and reasoning for yourself for once . The the top two percent , man , they just love these fools ! They've been getting away with robbery for decades , they're no longer millionaires , now they are billionaires ! They financed and built the propaganda network , convinced the simpleton ignoramuses that it isn't them , it's the poor , the unemployed , the relatively few free loaders and system abusers , the elderly on social security / medicare and the middle class who are the problem ... not them ! Not only have they managed to turn you against your own , they've turned you against yourselves ! LOL
Man , I tell ya , If stupidity were a commodity this country would have no deficit problem . LMAO!@
George B

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

The Republicans lost because they're bigots, extremists, liars, religious fanatics, corrupt, misogynistic, homophobic, racist, xenophobic, favor the rich over there the middle and lower class, care more about corporations than the environment, mismanage the economy, are anti-union, can't keep church and state separate, can't work with other countries and international organizations, won't pass reasonable gun control laws, practice the politics of division, appoint right-wing extremist ideologues to the courts, are war mongers, create huge deficits and debt, etc.

*sigh*
George B

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney, a guy who routinely pays less than 15% in taxes on millions of $ income, significantly less than my effective tax rate and that of many others who make far less than he does, has the audacity to talk about "gifts" from the government. The carried interest loophole, a gift that has benefited him so greatly over the years, is a farce. But I'm sure in his mind he somehow deserves this special treatment. What a hypocritical jerk. Thank God this clueless, aristocratic vulture capitalist lost
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

There is not enough tea bag to impeach any one which is no secret. President Obama has prevailed as a presidential winner over these hate filled cons whey they voted for mccain and again when they adopted the tea bag racial hating brand. On what grounds to impeach president Obama? They always lack specifics just like the etch a sketch so in fairness they follow the leader
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Obama touts fair pay for women, despite records showing women paid less in his own White House [VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/16/obama-touts ...

vs

The Equal Pay Act of 1963 is a United States federal law amending the Fair Labor Standards Act, aimed at abolishing wage disparity based on sex (see Gender pay gap).

It was signed into law on June 10, 1963 by John F. Kennedy as part of his New Frontier Program.[1]

Folks you cant make this shit up!

//////////

obummer the phony

Statutes of limitation are not technicalities.

In Ledbetter, for example, the Supreme Court pointed to the dead witness, stating it is unfair to fail to put an adversary on notice within a specific time period because employers should not have to defend claims far in the past.

The court reflected that it does not want to alter congressional deadlines.

In 2009, the Democratic-controlled Congress amended Title VII, allowing a suit to be brought within 180 days of any "discriminatory compensation decision"—in other words, any too-low paycheck.

In its legislative "findings," Congress proclaimed that the Ledbetter Supreme Court decision "undermines ..

. protections by restricting the time period ..

. contrary to the intent of Congress."

So the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act was premised on the legislators' pretending that Congress was not responsible for the precise words of its own law setting the 180-day deadline.

It is amazing that our law professor/president, who has repeatedly misstated the Ledbetter law and facts, does not know this legal history.

Or maybe he does.

obummer the phony
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

George B wrote:
Mitt Romney, a guy who routinely pays less than 15% in taxes on millions of $ income, significantly less than my effective tax rate and that of many others who make far less than he does, has the audacity to talk about "gifts" from the government. The carried interest loophole, a gift that has benefited him so greatly over the years, is a farce. But I'm sure in his mind he somehow deserves this special treatment. What a hypocritical jerk. Thank God this clueless, aristocratic vulture capitalist lost

“Benghazi-gate.”

luv the sound of that.........

by gawd, it's music to me ears

The hills are alive
With the sound of Benghazi

With impeachment songs they have sung
For a thousand years

The hills fill my heart
With the sound of Benghazi

My heart wants to sing ev'ry impeachment song it hears

“Benghazi-gate.”

//////////

"Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this Presidency"

-Berry Insane Obummer
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Your severe bad luck is america is not concerned about the opinions of the daily caller. If that floats your boat racist warrior tea bag keep spitting it out like you love it. We got Obama care which you hate and next we will get immigration reform which you will also hate, who cares? This great patriotic america will make racist tea bags three time presidential election losers soon enough. All you got to do is what you did, racial hating warrior T bag
Dick C

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Romney’s Transition Chief Is Encouraging States To Implement Obamacare
A little more than a week after Mitt Romney lost his bid for the presidency, the prominent Republican tapped to head his transition is encouraging states to implement the Affordable Care Act, a law which Romney had pledged to eliminate on “day one” during the 2012 campaign.

Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt — who also served as Health and Human Services Secretary under President George W. Bush — had been helping states establish the law’s exchanges through his firm Leavitt Partners before being tapped for the high-profile transition job. And now, as Republican governors decide how to move forward with the law in the face of a second Obama term, Leavitt is “working to get states to create their own exchanges”— the new marketplaces that will connect consumers with insurance coverage by 2014. States have the option of establishing and administrating their own systems or outsourcing the task to the federal government.
Dick C

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

The Republican Party needs to represent all Americans . The problems of America are not the gays, lefties, labor unions or persons of color. The problem is the small interest groups the Republican Party represent. The so called corporate individuals are undermining our democracy and selling it to the highest bidders. The corporations are also selling our economy, demanding less regulation, low wages, exporting our work for the sake of greed. The republicans are also promoting job export for the job creators to arm our enemy China.
The poor whites are also helping them sell America by moralizing politics, anti abortion, anti gay, anti persons of color, anti organized labor and living on welfare.
vampire

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Sir Spamalot wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got three words for you...
Ramble on this for awhile idiot...
Flush,
Flush,
Flush,
Oh, what a relief it is...
And I read your post too, idiot.
such an intelligent response and still angry, i see, and clueless.

good thing obama was re elected, you can still collect your welfare and food stamps and continue to be a burden on society. try getting a job, you might have some self respect about yourself and then not be so angry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 3,808
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 11 hr Wharfs for cape cod 5,383
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Tue Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••