Dan the Man

Carlisle, PA

#21875 May 5, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't he the president?
That is racist. I can't wait for Nov. 6, Presient Obama is going to win in a landslide and I will rub your nose in his big win.

Obama is ahead in all the polls. America loves him and will reelect him.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#21876 May 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>You're a racist
Danny boy, you're a priss. LOL
did-u-c-that

Greencastle, PA

#21877 May 5, 2012
Awwww....a racist democrat!!! Say it ain't so!!!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/megyn-kelly-a...
bow tying cracker boy

Wellsboro, PA

#21878 May 5, 2012
The Dems in NEPA are KKK grade for sure. Lou Barletta at least has a spiglet grandson. Pennsyltucky for sure.
bow tying cracker boy

Wellsboro, PA

#21879 May 5, 2012
I endorse Barrack Hussein Obama as the first King of Kenya.

Obama 2012
bow tying cracker boy

Wellsboro, PA

#21880 May 5, 2012
click cluck pop pop cluck cluck click

That's Kenyan for Obama 2012.
bow tying cracker boy

Wellsboro, PA

#21881 May 5, 2012
Seriously. The Dems in NEPA are the most racist I've ever met. They routinely call Obama the n-word and even date their cousins. WTF is up with these democratbillies?
bow tying cracker boy

Wellsboro, PA

#21882 May 5, 2012
I'll fill this f--king thread up with democratbillie jokes all day long. They are Clinton Democrats. They love cankles. Gets them hard and wet when they see Bill or Hill. They go limp and dry when Hill or Bill praise Obama.
bow tying cracker boy

Wellsboro, PA

#21883 May 5, 2012
I hope you enjoyed my NEPA demobillie bashing. You all know the type.
sprinkles

Carlisle, PA

#21884 May 5, 2012
did-u-c-that wrote:
Awwww....a racist democrat!!! Say it ain't so!!!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/megyn-kelly-a...
WOW! That Jehmu Green (democrat) is nothing but a bif fat racist!!

You can seethe despararion among the democrats. They know they can't talk about Obama's record so they latch onto anything that they can. Sadly it is obvious they are desparate.

Good riddence Obama and you can take big ole fat racist Jehmu Green with you, also your linebacker sized wife.

We need to bring dignity and grace back to the White House.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#21885 May 5, 2012
Roger wrote:
More proof of these liberal P.O.S. are worthless. These are the type of people who live off us taxpayers. These are the type of people whom Obama seek out to get their vote in exchange for more promises of free living. Obama has to raise the taxes on the hard working rich to pay for these sleazy aholes. Work hard and Obama wants to take more than a fair share.
Dan the Man supports these lazy violent nuts, why....because he is one of them.
Movement 'occupying' insanity?
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1620331294001/...
Roger is too stupid to understand that the Ryan plan hands out even more tax cuts to the wealthy at the expense of the middle class.

Newville, PA

#21886 May 5, 2012
Roger wrote:
Well it's election time again so Obama has to do his usual flip flops.
Obama finally gets serious about bringing KSM to justice
By J.D. Gordon
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/05/04/oba...
Obama plan was to prosecute KSM in a court of law that the world would see how the US justice system works.

But the chickenshit Republicans were too afraid & passed legislation barring bringing GITMO detainees to the US.

Now its a military tribunal which the word perceives as a a kangaroo court.

Newville, PA

#21887 May 5, 2012
DanTheFool wrote:
<quoted text>
Total lie!
Prove it?
I can laugh as I wait!
LOL..
http://portalseven.com/employment/unemploymen...

There's proof. Now issue Dan an apology.
Dan the Man

Carlisle, PA

#21888 May 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://portalseven.com/employment/unemploymen...
There's proof. Now issue Dan an apology.
It's okay Davie, I was lying and got caught. I just can't seem to "pull one over" these conservatives. They keep catching me in a lie or plagarizing.

Don't ruin your reputation defending me. Keep up the fight...even if you have to lie and cheat.
Dan the Man

Carlisle, PA

#21889 May 5, 2012
By the way Davie, mow your lawn. It looks a mess. We need to try and change the liberal image from sloppy, unkept, stringy haired people to neat, clean and nicely kept property owners.

So get on cleaning up your yard and yourself.(And don't forget to take a bath).
Roger

Cumberland, MD

#21890 May 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger is too stupid to understand that the Ryan plan hands out even more tax cuts to the wealthy at the expense of the middle class.
And where in my post you dipshit did I even mention the Ryan plan? Stick to the topic you idiot.
Romney 2012

Carlisle, PA

#21891 May 5, 2012
Things didn't go as planned for Obama at Ohio State University, the largest college in Ohio.

According to ABC, the Obama campaign had expected an "overflow" of people. Instead, the arena was only half full.

I guess the days of Obama drawing big crowds are over. Why would that be? Probably because he now has a record and no one like it, and they can't wait ot vote him out of office.
Wal Mart Shopper

West Mifflin, PA

#21892 May 5, 2012
Ann Romney's $990 blouse sets off a media firestorm

Just more proof that RINO Mitt Romney and his wife is out of touch not only with 99% of Americans, but with reality. He doesn’t care about the poor and he likes to fire people… and now his wife is wearing a $1000 blouse… they might as well have sat there eating a big crystal bowl of luxury delicacy caviar.
Roger

Cumberland, MD

#21893 May 5, 2012
Wal Mart Shopper wrote:
Just more proof that RINO Mitt Romney and his wife is out of touch not only with 99% of Americans, but with reality. He doesn’t care about the poor and he likes to fire people… and now his wife is wearing a $1000 blouse… they might as well have sat there eating a big crystal bowl of luxury delicacy caviar.
Apparently, I'm supposed to be more angry about what Mitt Romney does with his money, than what Barack Obama does with mine.
TaxNoMore

Canoga Park, CA

#21894 May 5, 2012
Wal Mart Shopper wrote:

May 3, 2012 2:26pm

Michelle Obama’s Expensive Fashion Rivals That Of Ann Romney

While the political fashionistas had a field day this week with Ann Romney’s nearly $1,000 blouse, she is not the only presidential candidate’s wife with expensive taste.

Despite her penchant for more affordable clothing, First Lady Michelle Obama also has a pricey wardrobe.

From Balenciaga and Helmut Lang to Michael Kors and Marchesa, the first lady has been known to wear some big name, and expensive, designer fashions.

Last week alone, Mrs. Obama was spotted in two different L’Wren Scott cardigans, priced between $2,000 and $3,000.
Last Thursday, Mrs. Obama wore the designer’s peach embroidered cardigan to a Take Your Child to Work Day event at the White House.

The very next day she wore another, similar version in white with red embellishment to greet troops at Fort Stewart, in Georgia, with the president.

It should be noted, however, that Mrs. Obama is also well-known for boosting sales at the more affordable J. Crew and has been seen shopping at the discount store Target.

Mrs. Romney’s decision to wear Reed Krakoff’s silk bird-printed design on morning television raised eyebrows earlier this week.

The blouse retails for $990. With the state of the economy a key campaign theme for their husbands, both women’s fashion choices will likely be heavily scrutinized in the run-up to election day.

Mrs. Obama is familiar with the public tweaking for her pricey choices.

During her Hawaiian vacation last December, the first lady was spotted wearing an almost $2,000 sundress by designer Sophie Theallet to church on Christmas day.

Later, she allegedly donned a $950 Comme des Garcons skirt for a visit with troops and their families.

and now his wife is wearing a $1000 blouse… they might as well have sat there eating a big crystal bowl of luxury delicacy caviar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 4 hr bbqbob2001 5,540
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov 12 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov 3 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov 3 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov 1 Batman 54
snyders/lance independent business owners news Oct 28 Krave MaMeat 1

Winter Storm Warning for York County was issued at November 26 at 1:58PM EST

Hanover Dating
Find my Match