Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,026)

Showing posts 20,501 - 20,520 of51,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21695
May 3, 2012
 
Reference for the lengthy quote above:

Republican fear factor

Conservatives' paranoid alternate-reality can be explained by their brain chemistry -- and their media choices

http://www.salon.com/2012/05/03/republican_fe...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21696
May 3, 2012
 
i think it is hillarious BARRY dont even know if he passed 50 years or not.

LMAO @ U !!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21697
May 3, 2012
 
how old is our president?????

well lets ask him.
boxhard wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2wF_n-gn-Yo&feature=relat ed

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21698
May 3, 2012
 
TaxNoMore

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21699
May 3, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
Reference for the lengthy quote above:
Republican fear factor
Conservatives' paranoid alternate-reality can be explained by their brain chemistry -- and their media choices
http://www.salon.com/2012/05/03/republican_fe...
..........

You are probably not very interested in any used farm equipment, but thought you might like to see this ad taken from Craig's List this morning.



Fifty-year-old manure spreader -$1 (Washington, D.C.)

Date: 2012-02-14, 10:21AM EST


Reply to: pdjfc-2834218719@sale.craigsli st.org



Fifty-year old manure spreader.

Not sure of brand.

Said to have been produced in Kenya.

Used for a few years in Indonesia before being smuggled into the US via Hawaii.

Of questionable pedigree.

Does not appear to have ever been worked very hard.



Apparently, it was pampered by various owners over the years.

It does not work very often, but when it does, it can really spread the manure and sling it for amazing distances.

I am hoping to retire this manure spreader next November.

Nevertheless, I really do not want it hanging around getting in the way.

I would prefer a foreign buyer that is willing to relocate this manure spreader out of the country.

I would be willing to trade this manure spreader for a nicely framed copy of the United States Constitution .



Location: Oval Office -Washington, D.C.

**********

Would your Marxist leader renege on a deal he made the American people?

I'll be a One-Term President If I Don't Fix This Economy In Three Years;

I Will Be Held "Accountable"

..........

c'mon danny boy debate

SCUM-bagger
TaxNoMore

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21700
May 3, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
Consider for a moment just how terrifying it must be to live life as a true believer on the right. Reality is scary enough, but the alternative reality inhabited by people who watch Glenn Beck, listen to Rush Limbaugh, or think Michele Bachmann isn’t a joke must be nothing less than horrifying.
...
consider what a nightmarish landscape the world around them must represent:
The White House has been usurped by a Kenyan socialist named Barry Soetero, who hatched an elaborate plot to pass himself off as a citizen of the United States – a plot the media refuse to even investigate.
This president doesn’t just claim the right to assassinate suspected terrorists who are beyond the reach of law enforcement – he may be planning on rounding up his ideological opponents and putting them into concentration camps if he is reelected.
He may have murdered a blogger who was critical of his administration, but authorities refuse to investigate.
At the very least, he is plotting on disarming the American public after the election, in accordance with a secret deal cut with the UN and possibly with the assistance of foreign troops.
...
For the true believers, Latin American immigration isn’t a phenomenon to be managed, but a grave existential threat. A plot to “take back” large swaths of the Southwest is a theory that has aired not only on obscure right-wing blogs, but on Fox and CNN.
On CNN, Lou Dobbs claimed immigrants were spreading leprosy; Rick Perry, Rep. Louie Gohmert and other “mainstream” voices on the right (that is, people with platforms) agree that Hezbollah and Hamas “are using Mexico as a way to penetrate into the southern part of the United States,” possibly with the aid of “terror babies” carried in pregnant women’s wombs.
...
Imagine believing that the Democrats’ business-friendly insurance reforms included panels of bureaucrats who would decide when to let you die, as Sarah Palin infamously suggested. Or that virtually the entire field of climatology is perpetrating a “hoax,” as senator James Inhofe claims, in order to undermine capitalism and impose a one-world government.
Imagine seeing energy-efficient light bulbs as part of an international plot to, again, undermine capitalism, as Michele Bachmann believes.
Imagine thinking that the public school system “indoctrinates” young children into the “gay lifestyle,” as influential members of the religious right – James Dobson, Bryan Fischer, Anita Bryant – have claimed for years.
Imagine believing our electoral system is tarnished by massive voter fraud or that union thugs are running amok or that the Department of Homeland Security is making a list of people who advocate for “limited government.”
Imagine if there really were a War on Christmas!
----------
What a sad, pathetic little world these wingnuts live in.
They deserve our pity, but they're such arrogant little pricks so we save our pity for people who actually deserve it. LOL!
**********

Again, reply with no substance.

You truly are a world-class nitwit.

You simply don't have the capacity to make an argument based on facts, evidence or proof.

I systematically shred every argument you bring and you just giggle like a baby, call me names, and deny the reality of the situation.

I guess that's what a person has to do to be a Marxist these days - just completely deny reality and create a

fantasy world where the things you prefer to believe actually exist.
TaxNoMore

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21701
May 3, 2012
 
Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

That's simply not true.

Once someone has repeatedly demonstrated that they don't tell the truth, I stop taking what they say seriously.

That's true of Breitbart, Limbaugh, Beck, Savage, and the like.

But I don't just dismiss conservative sources because they're conservative.

But if you can show me a fact - an actual, honest-to-God truthful statement - that I've dismissed simply because of the source, show me and I will gladly admit I was wrong.

Can you do that?

..........

I will gladly admit I was wrong.
I will gladly admit I was wrong.
I will gladly admit I was wrong.
I will gladly admit I was wrong.

..........

The Death of Keynesian Economics…

Reagan’s 4th Year in Office: 7.2 GDP…

Obama’s 4th Year in Office: 2.2 GDP

Yesterday we were slammed with further proof that Keynesian economics is a bust.

The government reported that the first quarter GDP this year dropped to 2.2 percent.

The Obama-Pelosi regime bet the farm (and a trillion taxpayer dollars!) on a big government Keynesian stimulus package and it failed.

Back in 1980 during a similar economic downturn President Ronald Reagan took the exact opposite approach as Barack Obama.

Reagan cut taxes and regulations.

When Reagan signed the Economic Recovery Act at his ranch in 1981, it was the largest tax cut in American history.

And it was a massive success.

Jobs were created.

In 15 months in 1983-84 job growth was 4,655,000, while in the comparable 15 months in 2011-12 it was 2,475,000, just a little more than half as many.

The average GDP during Ronald Reagan’s 4th year in office was a whopping 7.2%.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/gdp/2012/04/28/reag ...

..........

You lie!!!!!!!!
TaxNoMore

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21702
May 3, 2012
 
But I don't just dismiss conservative sources because they're conservative.

But if you can show me a fact - an actual, honest-to-God truthful statement - that I've dismissed simply because of the source, show me and I will gladly admit I was wrong.

..........

You lie!!!!!!!!

..........
Reagan’s 4th Year in Office: 7.2 GDP…

Obama’s 4th Year in Office: 2.2 GDP
TaxNoMore

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21703
May 3, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
Reference for the lengthy quote above:
Republican fear factor
Conservatives' paranoid alternate-reality can be explained by their brain chemistry -- and their media choices
http://www.salon.com/2012/05/03/republican_fe...
**********

So you lied when you said you answered it, didn't you?

You post under multiple names and, therefore, accuse others of posting under multiple names.

You make racist statements and, therefore, accuse others of making racist statements.

You tell pathological lies and, therefore, accuse others of telling lies.

Now THIS is projection, my racist little piece of shit friend.

You have PROVEN that you ascribe to others your own worst traits.

There is no reason to believe ANYTHING you post is truthful, and

your pathological use of multiple names makes it impossible to

believe anything ANYBODY from Hanover posts - because they're all

probably YOU.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21704
May 3, 2012
 
LMAO!

I see dan is in full op-ed meltdown mode!

Gotta love it!

LMAO!
sprinkles

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21705
May 3, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
Consider for a moment just how terrifying it must be to live life as a true believer on the right. Reality is scary enough, but the alternative reality inhabited by people who watch Glenn Beck, listen to Rush Limbaugh, or think Michele Bachmann isn’t a joke must be nothing less than horrifying.
...
consider what a nightmarish landscape the world around them must represent:
The White House has been usurped by a Kenyan socialist named Barry Soetero, who hatched an elaborate plot to pass himself off as a citizen of the United States – a plot the media refuse to even investigate.
This president doesn’t just claim the right to assassinate suspected terrorists who are beyond the reach of law enforcement – he may be planning on rounding up his ideological opponents and putting them into concentration camps if he is reelected.
He may have murdered a blogger who was critical of his administration, but authorities refuse to investigate.
At the very least, he is plotting on disarming the American public after the election, in accordance with a secret deal cut with the UN and possibly with the assistance of foreign troops.
...
For the true believers, Latin American immigration isn’t a phenomenon to be managed, but a grave existential threat. A plot to “take back” large swaths of the Southwest is a theory that has aired not only on obscure right-wing blogs, but on Fox and CNN.
On CNN, Lou Dobbs claimed immigrants were spreading leprosy; Rick Perry, Rep. Louie Gohmert and other “mainstream” voices on the right (that is, people with platforms) agree that Hezbollah and Hamas “are using Mexico as a way to penetrate into the southern part of the United States,” possibly with the aid of “terror babies” carried in pregnant women’s wombs.
...
Imagine believing that the Democrats’ business-friendly insurance reforms included panels of bureaucrats who would decide when to let you die, as Sarah Palin infamously suggested. Or that virtually the entire field of climatology is perpetrating a “hoax,” as senator James Inhofe claims, in order to undermine capitalism and impose a one-world government.
Imagine seeing energy-efficient light bulbs as part of an international plot to, again, undermine capitalism, as Michele Bachmann believes.
Imagine thinking that the public school system “indoctrinates” young children into the “gay lifestyle,” as influential members of the religious right – James Dobson, Bryan Fischer, Anita Bryant – have claimed for years.
Imagine believing our electoral system is tarnished by massive voter fraud or that union thugs are running amok or that the Department of Homeland Security is making a list of people who advocate for “limited government.”
Imagine if there really were a War on Christmas!
----------
What a sad, pathetic little world these wingnuts live in.
They deserve our pity, but they're such arrogant little pricks so we save our pity for people who actually deserve it. LOL!
What if the above IS TRUE? It is possible just as much as it's impossible? That's what's really terrifying!
sprinkles

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21706
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man wrote:
Consider for a moment just how terrifying it must be to live life as a true believer on the right. Reality is scary enough, but the alternative reality inhabited by people who watch Glenn Beck, listen to Rush Limbaugh, or think Michele Bachmann isn’t a joke must be nothing less than horrifying.
...
consider what a nightmarish landscape the world around them must represent:
The White House has been usurped by a Kenyan socialist named Barry Soetero, who hatched an elaborate plot to pass himself off as a citizen of the United States – a plot the media refuse to even investigate.
This president doesn’t just claim the right to assassinate suspected terrorists who are beyond the reach of law enforcement – he may be planning on rounding up his ideological opponents and putting them into concentration camps if he is reelected.
He may have murdered a blogger who was critical of his administration, but authorities refuse to investigate.
At the very least, he is plotting on disarming the American public after the election, in accordance with a secret deal cut with the UN and possibly with the assistance of foreign troops.
...
For the true believers, Latin American immigration isn’t a phenomenon to be managed, but a grave existential threat. A plot to “take back” large swaths of the Southwest is a theory that has aired not only on obscure right-wing blogs, but on Fox and CNN.
On CNN, Lou Dobbs claimed immigrants were spreading leprosy; Rick Perry, Rep. Louie Gohmert and other “mainstream” voices on the right (that is, people with platforms) agree that Hezbollah and Hamas “are using Mexico as a way to penetrate into the southern part of the United States,” possibly with the aid of “terror babies” carried in pregnant women’s wombs.
...
Imagine believing that the Democrats’ business-friendly insurance reforms included panels of bureaucrats who would decide when to let you die, as Sarah Palin infamously suggested. Or that virtually the entire field of climatology is perpetrating a “hoax,” as senator James Inhofe claims, in order to undermine capitalism and impose a one-world government.
Imagine seeing energy-efficient light bulbs as part of an international plot to, again, undermine capitalism, as Michele Bachmann believes.
Imagine thinking that the public school system “indoctrinates” young children into the “gay lifestyle,” as influential members of the religious right – James Dobson, Bryan Fischer, Anita Bryant – have claimed for years.
Imagine believing our electoral system is tarnished by massive voter fraud or that union thugs are running amok or that the Department of Homeland Security is making a list of people who advocate for “limited government.”
Imagine if there really were a War on Christmas!
----------
What a sad, pathetic little world these wingnuts live in.
They deserve our pity, but they're such arrogant little pricks so we save our pity for people who actually deserve it. LOL!
Looks like this Dan the Man is suffering from Republican Derangement Syndrome.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21708
May 3, 2012
 
Rollout wrote:
LMAO!
I see dan is in full op-ed meltdown mode!
Gotta love it!
LMAO!
Can't stand facing the FACTS, can you??????????

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Keep RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21709
May 3, 2012
 
sprinkles wrote:
<quoted text>What if the above IS TRUE? It is possible just as much as it's impossible? That's what's really terrifying!
What if the moon is made out of green cheese? What if the world is really sitting on the shoulders if a giant man called Atlas?

Some things are true and some things are false. The beliefs that I posted are empirically, verifiably, objectively false. If you believe them, you believe a rightwing myth that is not based in reality.

And believing obvious, verifiable falsehoods, these wingnuts still go out and vote. That's what's really terrifying!!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21710
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sprinkles wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like this Dan the Man is suffering from Republican Derangement Syndrome.
I guess that's what you'd have to believe if you don't believe objective reality.
Dan the Man

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21711
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I tell the truth, I never lie!!!!!!!!! That's why I never run!!!!!!!!!! I never plagarize either!!!!!! That was alie about me.
J Phillips

Destrehan, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21712
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Taking away our Rights to Bear Arms is 'Unconstitutional but hey almost everything Congress is doing these days seem to be Overbearing. TAXES too are UNCONSTITUTIONAL. And let us NOT forget ALL those EO's (Executive Orders by Obama that play into "The UN AGENDA 21 PLAN - ONE WORLD ORDER". The RINO's and DemocRATS are ALL Guilty. There's ONLY a handful that GET IT and would like to the Right thing according to the Constitution. Learm more - Google "Tom DeWeese AGENDA 21" and you will see just how close we are to ONE WORLD ORDER on a GLOBAL scale and also consider Obama and thugs will be attending the UN Summit in RIO in June this year (2012). When he returns you may just be surpised how OUR Country will CHANGE upside down! WAKE UP PEOPLE and get with it BEFORE JUNE. We may NOT have an NOVEMBER ELECTION!
TaxNoMore

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21713
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's what you'd have to believe if you don't believe objective reality.
**********

Would your Marxist leader renege on a deal he made the American people?

I'll be a One-Term President If I Don't Fix This Economy In Three Years;

I Will Be Held "Accountable"

..........

c'mon danny boy debate

SCUM-bagger
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21714
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Dan the Man wrote:
I tell the truth, I never lie!!!!!!!!! That's why I never run!!!!!!!!!! I never plagarize either!!!!!! That was alie about me.
get bent troll
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21715
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

J Phillips wrote:
Taking away our Rights to Bear Arms is 'Unconstitutional but hey almost everything Congress is doing these days seem to be Overbearing. TAXES too are UNCONSTITUTIONAL. And let us NOT forget ALL those EO's (Executive Orders by Obama that play into "The UN AGENDA 21 PLAN - ONE WORLD ORDER". The RINO's and DemocRATS are ALL Guilty. There's ONLY a handful that GET IT and would like to the Right thing according to the Constitution. Learm more - Google "Tom DeWeese AGENDA 21" and you will see just how close we are to ONE WORLD ORDER on a GLOBAL scale and also consider Obama and thugs will be attending the UN Summit in RIO in June this year (2012). When he returns you may just be surpised how OUR Country will CHANGE upside down! WAKE UP PEOPLE and get with it BEFORE JUNE. We may NOT have an NOVEMBER ELECTION!
LOL! Brilliant!

This is the best impression of the unhinged rightwing lunatic I've seen yet. Good work!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,501 - 20,520 of51,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cut and paste and bitter 3,801
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 19 Pirates 5,382
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••