Two Gettysburg residents face forgery and theft charges

Dec 17, 2012 Full story: Evening Sun 11

Two Gettysburg residents allegedly opened a fraudulent credit card with a limit of $21,000 under the name of a communciations business in Bucks County.

Full Story
Candy Apple News

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 17, 2012
More felons on the streets of Gettysburg now than ever. It is really bad there. I'm glad I got out when I did.
Stimpy

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Candy Apple News wrote:
More felons on the streets of Gettysburg now than ever. It is really bad there. I'm glad I got out when I did.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Maybe I'll start posting as Candy Apple News again. I hate this GD town, and the college
Davenport

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Couldn't have said it better myself. Maybe I'll start posting as Stimpy again. I hate this GD town, and the college
Stimpy

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 12, 2013
Candy Apple News wrote:
I'm reading tons of stories about felons, gang members, child rapists, et al. in Gettysburg. This town is a sick, disgusting place.
Sucker Free City

Cheltenham, PA

#5 Jul 13, 2013
How bereft of friends do you have to be to spend the weeee hours of your Saturday morning responding to posts you made 6 months earlier under different names?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Candy Apple News

Gettysburg, PA

#6 Jul 13, 2013
Sucker Free City wrote:
How bereft of friends do you have to be to spend the weeee hours of your Saturday morning responding to posts you made 6 months earlier under different names?
Since the judge ordered me to wear this ankle bracelet to track my location 24/7, and has prohibited me from leaving the house except to go to work at McDonalds, this is all I can do.

But when this restriction is up, I will be going out again with Gratman, Davenport, Waters, Advocate, and Glenn Harden (gosh I havenít seen him in a long time). We will sit across from the school yard and watch the young children. Regretfully we arenít allowed closer than 500 feet, but with our field glasses we can still watch.
Sucker Free City

Cheltenham, PA

#7 Jul 13, 2013
This thread should be titled "One man's 7 month conversation with himself. Candy Apple got no bites in December so he came back in February as Stimpy. Still nothing, so he came back to talk to himself again as Davenport in April. Still nothing, so here we are in July and he's back talking to himself as Stimpy.#feelbadforyou

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jul 17, 2013
Sucker Free City wrote:
This thread should be titled "One man's 7 month conversation with himself. Candy Apple got no bites in December so he came back in February as Stimpy. Still nothing, so he came back to talk to himself again as Davenport in April. Still nothing, so here we are in July and he's back talking to himself as Stimpy.#feelbadforyou
You lick skid marks hick, I rule
Ruth

Stafford, VA

#9 Sep 30, 2013
This crime occurred much less than a year ago, not years and years ago as some on this site would like you to think.
Steve Gratman

Gettysburg, PA

#10 Oct 1, 2013
Two arrested. Their crime wave has stopped
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Oct 2, 2013
Steve Gratman wrote:
Two arrested. Their crime wave has stopped
They're out on bail. And I thought you said there were only a few crimes occurring and that it only appeared like a crime wave because people were posting repeat articles?

Can you point to any of these articles that are repeats? I didn't think so. Eat a bullet, you worthless hick. Your town is full of child rapists and violent felons. Typical Gettysburg Men.

C

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 17 min Sl of bendover 5,468
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Sad 51,485
bulllys at the work place. 3 hr Pink Eye 2
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 5 hr Don Rumsfeld 3,995
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info