Ex-bank teller charged with theft

Full story: The York Daily Record

A mandatory five-day vacation for an Adams County National Bank employee led to the discovery of almost $34,000 in missing money that apparently had been taken just days earlier, according to Hanover Borough Police reports.
Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wickedfan

Hanover, PA

#1 Apr 14, 2011
I heard the people who work with her think she's innocent. Maybe she was framed.
Tom Smith

Lititz, PA

#2 Apr 14, 2011
Was she working alone , or help from the outside ?
Hanover PA

Hanover, PA

#3 Apr 14, 2011
Framed means she is being accused of something she did not do!!! Therefore she was not working alone or with anyone on the outside! Anyone who knows her knows she did not do this!! She is innocent and that will be proven!!
Justice Prevails

Spring Grove, PA

#4 Apr 14, 2011
Lets just say I know her very well. I wouldn't be surprised if she did it. We will see.
FRIEND

Hanover, PA

#5 Apr 14, 2011
There's no way Tabbi did this and she will be found innocent. People say they "know her" but if you know Tabbi then you know she is innocent. People need to stop believing everything they read and hear, learn to think for yourself!
Boone de Kuhnn

York, PA

#6 Apr 14, 2011
is she one of those?
kristen

Hanover, PA

#7 Apr 15, 2011
wow u people have some nerve, get a life you have no proof of anything. do you always believe what u read??? i would love to hear about your skeletons in your closets!!!!
wickedfan

Hanover, PA

#8 Apr 15, 2011
Boone de Kuhnn wrote:
is she one of those?
What does that mean?
FUNNY

Muncy, PA

#9 Apr 15, 2011
Justice Prevails wrote:
Lets just say I know her very well. I wouldn't be surprised if she did it. We will see.
So her know her very well, then why don't you put your real name and we can see what kind of justice that will prevail??? GET A LIFE
Charlie Scene

Pella, IA

#10 Apr 15, 2011
gotta support that coke habit somehow right
WhatchaTalkinBou tWillis

Lenexa, KS

#11 Apr 15, 2011
Boone de Kuhnn wrote:
is she one of those?
Tabitha Sue?? Sounds more like your sister... I-D-I-O-T
wannabe

Muncy, PA

#12 Apr 15, 2011
WOW...support a coke habit! You have to be a welfare receipant sittin in your trailor on a lap tap bought by the taxpayers!! Why don't you go to the store and use your access card and find something to do with your life!!!!!!!! LOOSER
Justice Prevails

Spring Grove, PA

#13 Apr 17, 2011
FUNNY wrote:
<quoted text>So her know her very well, then why don't you put your real name and we can see what kind of justice that will prevail??? GET A LIFE
Learn how to write you illiterate Moron!
Charlie Scene

Pella, IA

#14 Apr 19, 2011
wannabe wrote:
WOW...support a coke habit! You have to be a welfare receipant sittin in your trailor on a lap tap bought by the taxpayers!! Why don't you go to the store and use your access card and find something to do with your life!!!!!!!! LOOSER
what is a lap tap?
karmaisabiotch

Muncy, PA

#15 Apr 19, 2011
Charlie Scene wrote:
<quoted text>
what is a lap tap?
The definition of a LAP TAP to the welfare community is: A used computer you sit on your lap while sitting in your trailor and you TAP your fingers on the keys because you are so UNDER educated you have NOOO clue how to type!!!
Welfare Mom

Hanover, PA

#16 Apr 19, 2011
karmaisabiotch wrote:
<quoted text>The definition of a LAP TAP to the welfare community is: A used computer you sit on your lap while sitting in your trailor and you TAP your fingers on the keys because you are so UNDER educated you have NOOO clue how to type!!!
Where is the trailer?
Charlie Scene

Pella, IA

#17 Apr 20, 2011
karmaisabiotch wrote:
<quoted text>The definition of a LAP TAP to the welfare community is: A used computer you sit on your lap while sitting in your trailor and you TAP your fingers on the keys because you are so UNDER educated you have NOOO clue how to type!!!
Well in your original post you said lap tap, which is what I was questioning. I have heard of laptops, but never a lap tap... also it should be noted that you called me a looser... Iím not sure why how I got to be looser than anyone else here posting. One can only assume that you meant to say LOSER... but I just assume that you know so much more since you claim that you are "educated" your typing/spelling skills seem to demonstrate just the opposite. just an fyi though it is actually advised against keeping a laptop on your lap during use as they do tend to get hot... hate to see someone so "educated" get hurt
Yuck Yuck

Hanover, PA

#18 Apr 20, 2011
Charlie Scene wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in your original post you said lap tap, which is what I was questioning. I have heard of laptops, but never a lap tap... also it should be noted that you called me a looser... Iím not sure why how I got to be looser than anyone else here posting. One can only assume that you meant to say LOSER... but I just assume that you know so much more since you claim that you are "educated" your typing/spelling skills seem to demonstrate just the opposite. just an fyi though it is actually advised against keeping a laptop on your lap during use as they do tend to get hot... hate to see someone so "educated" get hurt
You might have to explain what FYI means. Not everyone does.
YABBA DABBA DOO

Muncy, PA

#19 Apr 20, 2011
Charlie Scene wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow did someone hit a nerve...you need to relax..
Charlie Scene

Pella, IA

#20 Apr 20, 2011
YABBA DABBA DOO wrote:
<quoted text>Wow did someone hit a nerve...you need to relax..
no nerves hit but if you are going to call someone uneducated, atleast make sure you spell check your shit first

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 17 hr bacon hater 51,299
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 17 hr Ssl 5,426
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 19 hr Knows he lost 3,921
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••