Comments
2,861 - 2,880 of 5,426 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 28
OWNER OF SNYDER-LANCE

United States

#2998 Feb 24, 2013
Keep complaining you IBO's and I will cut you down to 10%. Now get ought there and make me some money. I want to buy a new yacht!!
Cheese balls

Duluth, GA

#2999 Feb 24, 2013
OWNER OF SNYDER-LANCE wrote:
Keep complaining you IBO's and I will cut you down to 10%. Now get ought there and make me some money. I want to buy a new yacht!!
I see this dm (dumb moron) has to much time on his hands !
Lance Head Guy

Bolingbrook, IL

#3000 Feb 24, 2013
I'm the other head boss and I agree. You guys need to stop worrying about "enjoying your family" and work 7 days a week! Stop pretending your life is important
OWNER OF SNYDER-LANCE

Beeville, TX

#3001 Feb 25, 2013
NOTICE: My wife just told me she wants me to buy her several more vacation mansions, so therefore from today on I will be cutting all percentages to 5%. If you dont like it too bad! Thank you for your understanding. Now get out there and make me some money!!
Snyder dude

United States

#3002 Feb 25, 2013
Hey guys
Snyder dude

United States

#3003 Feb 25, 2013
Please join my snyders lance io support page on facebook. Just search Snyders lance i/o
hot dog

Hanover, PA

#3004 Feb 25, 2013
What a joke.Why dont you guys try posting things that matter on her
Disgruntled io

Lexington, NC

#3005 Feb 25, 2013
Snyders-lance sucks for life
Disgruntled io

Lexington, NC

#3006 Feb 25, 2013
They are selling out to a Mexican company either later this year or early next. Just keep watching the stocks they are not making any money with independent operators. Everyone out my district owes anywhere between 2000 and 7000 dollars and they can't make enough money to pay for it cause there routes were over priced and company doesn't care. But they will care when they lose all there major accounts like Wally World and delhaze
Disgruntled io

Lexington, NC

#3007 Feb 25, 2013
We need to go on strike and not work our accounts for one week so thy can see just how bad they need us
ibo sucker

Oak Ridge, NC

#3008 Feb 25, 2013
Pretzel Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points......it is totally understandable why you would be dissatisfied......I maintain if S-L picked up the full promotional allowance IBO's would much happier...it would put more money into our pockets which would give us the opportunity to hire merchandisers on weekends. Look at Pepperridge Farm IBO's, a straight 20% on everything.....Snyders should take a page from their book on how to keep distributers happy....very sad
also pepperidge farm hold their warehouse. The commission that they earn is off of what they sale. They are motivated to push for sales instead of worrying about if the can sell what they order. I am to the point now that if i have even any thoughts that i cant sell the case i just don't order it. Also if u are a bin order and you get your order on tues. It is the worst day to get an order. I have to order in the blind every week because i have to hold my warehouse till the following monday before i can use the product... so on friday or sat when i do my order i have a full truck sitting in my bin... do an order for the following week. They give u no break. If the conpany would hold the warehouse, sky is the limit on what we could make, and their total sales would increase also.
ibo sucker

Oak Ridge, NC

#3009 Feb 25, 2013
Pepperidge farm also holds their warehouse so they are motivated to push for extra sales. Im to the point if i have any doubt if i cant sell a case, i do not order cause if i dont sale it im charged. It seems to me that the less i order is when i make the most money.. thats just stupid, i like keeping my shelves full but when i need a paycheck and yall know what i mean, i have to let my shelves go empty to make some money.. we have great product and i know we all want to do good and make money but Snyder lance does nothing to help bin routes out. Synder used to hold the bins i just dont see why they cant do it now. It would make every thing easyer even with only 17 % and no stale credit.
Pretzel Boy

Rochester, NY

#3010 Feb 25, 2013
ibo sucker wrote:
Pepperidge farm also holds their warehouse so they are motivated to push for extra sales. Im to the point if i have any doubt if i cant sell a case, i do not order cause if i dont sale it im charged. It seems to me that the less i order is when i make the most money.. thats just stupid, i like keeping my shelves full but when i need a paycheck and yall know what i mean, i have to let my shelves go empty to make some money.. we have great product and i know we all want to do good and make money but Snyder lance does nothing to help bin routes out. Synder used to hold the bins i just dont see why they cant do it now. It would make every thing easyer even with only 17 % and no stale credit.
What you say is true......but I still maintain getting all promo money back is the key to IBO's success
nfw

Virginia Beach, VA

#3011 Feb 26, 2013
Pretzel Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
What you say is true......but I still maintain getting all promo money back is the key to IBO's success
I agree with everything you say. if wegot promo money back and could load what we need we coudall make a very good living. but until it starts effecting the upper peoples money they will not change anything. why would they it doesn't effect them and it would not help them to change anything. they don't care about us not getting a check for 2 or 3 weeks.
cbus

Columbus, OH

#3012 Feb 26, 2013
I don't think we'll ever get around sharing a percentage of promo. It's an expense any independent in this business will incur. Pepperidge, Brownberry, all share promotional expense. Write it off.
My problem is with the deferment. If you're always watching what you buy and when, you'll never grow.
Pay me my % each week off of what I sell. Inventory my truck/ warehouse once a month and if I'm short, I'll settle up. WTF...Anyone ever see the movie Major League? I feel like one of the players on the Indians who will be replaced once the team moves to Miami. Watch the movie and you'll get the analogy.
OWNER OF SNYDER-LANCE

United States

#3013 Feb 26, 2013
The wife found a summer mansion on each coast she wants. So I want all if u IO,s to work extra hard!!. Now get of there and make me some money!!
Cheese balls

Duluth, GA

#3014 Feb 26, 2013
Ur truck breaks down is the only time you really own this route ! Lol
Pretzel Boy

Rochester, NY

#3015 Feb 26, 2013
cbus wrote:
I don't think we'll ever get around sharing a percentage of promo. It's an expense any independent in this business will incur. Pepperidge, Brownberry, all share promotional expense. Write it off.
My problem is with the deferment. If you're always watching what you buy and when, you'll never grow.
Pay me my % each week off of what I sell. Inventory my truck/ warehouse once a month and if I'm short, I'll settle up. WTF...Anyone ever see the movie Major League? I feel like one of the players on the Indians who will be replaced once the team moves to Miami. Watch the movie and you'll get the analogy.
The pepperidge farm distributers get the promo allowances back....they make a straight 20% off the gross invoice.
Holding the loads would be a wonderful thing.....it would increase sales overall....no worries about inventory ...shelves would be full each day....but it will never happen
Pepperidge

Jamestown, NY

#3016 Feb 27, 2013
Pepperidge does NOT make us share promos. We are on consignment, have a stale allowance and get exception on new and seasonal items. I was a distributor for Snyder's as well.....
Broke Man

Chisinau, Moldova

#3017 Feb 28, 2013
Guys, Snyders Lance is really pissing me off now! In the last 3 weeks they've sent 2 half pallets of Lance crackers to both of Walmart stores. Of course Walmart doesn't put it on the floor. They expect me to work the product. So, now I'm working this product for 12 percent commish. This is a joke. Anyone else getting this crap also? Does our contract allow this? Why is Snyders Lance sending anything to our stores in the first place?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mr Johnson 3,933
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yoda 51,313
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 6 hr EDDIE SWINDELL 161
Snyder's Lance Sun Virtual_Flesh 3
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••