Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2958 Feb 11, 2013
@ BUCKEYE FOR LIFE... how you like January's mission sales ? not to shabby huh... hope you got your settlements worked out.

Since: May 12

Spring Lake, NC

#2959 Feb 11, 2013
DO NOT GO THRU WITH IT!!! My husband has been in the snack business for 10 years and could not make this work!!! Stay AWAY from S-L go to Pepridge Farm or somewhere else!
Pablo of Houston wrote:
Your help is needed, I'm thinking of purchasing
a route in Houston.
Any success stories?
How much should I pay for a route?
Plenty of negative stories posted on this site,
not sure why?
Thank you for your help.
LANCE-SNYDER CEO

Beeville, TX

#2960 Feb 12, 2013
All of you get off this site and get to work! I have outgrown my 100 room Mansion and want to buy a new, bigger one!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2961 Feb 12, 2013
boxhard wrote:
@ BUCKEYE FOR LIFE... how you like January's mission sales ? not to shabby huh... hope you got your settlements worked out.
January was fun! It seems I am finally getting the settlement worked out, I recieved a couple heavty checks!Mission has worked with me on getting it figured out! Unlike other companies! I would recommend being an IO at Mission even with my rocky start!
Old School Lance Man

Garner, NC

#2962 Feb 12, 2013
LANCE-SNYDER CEO wrote:
All of you get off this site and get to work! I have outgrown my 100 room Mansion and want to buy a new, bigger one!!
Child please
The Franchise

Matthews, NC

#2963 Feb 13, 2013
Pablo of Houston wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong post, see below.
I made an 11% spread on the purchase vs. selling price.
new route guy in ny

Danielson, CT

#2964 Feb 16, 2013
Does anyone have any good/bad information on S-L on long island and any route information please
Pretzel Boy

Rochester, NY

#2965 Feb 16, 2013
What do want to know?
SL sucks

United States

#2966 Feb 17, 2013
new route guy in ny wrote:
Does anyone have any good/bad information on S-L on long island and any route information please
Run away is all you need to know. Don't look back because if u do the SL monster will eat your savings, checking and your credit. This company, as it stands, is the worse business decision for you and your family. Take it from someone that has with this company for 12 years and as so as I sell the better.
jimmy jo

Hattiesburg, MS

#2967 Feb 17, 2013
snackman wrote:
<quoted text>we are being told that we get 12% on drop shipments which means that our own company is undercutting the ibo. This to me sounds like lawsuit material as we have bought the exclusive rights to our product line. so start pressing the issue with your dm's as this will do know good but it will send a clear message that we know what is happening here and it will not be tollerated
Unfortunately we bought the privilege to work the accounts in our set territory. We have people that buy our product from a master distributor and sell it in our area.
new route guy in ny

Levittown, NY

#2968 Feb 17, 2013
At what ration should I buy a S-L route? Are the contracts that bad? If you buy a route how can you not make any money on it, I just dont underatand?
Pretzel Boy

Rochester, NY

#2969 Feb 17, 2013
At what ration should I buy a S-L route? Are the contracts that bad? If you buy a route how can you not make any money on it, I just dont underatand?
Are you buying from Snyder or an IBO? That makes a difference in the price an IBO is going to want more....the contracts are tilted heavily in Snyders favor....but you do have rights. Do not eat Snyders push you around,the DM's will try their best to do so....just tell them to fuck off
SL sucks

United States

#2970 Feb 18, 2013
People I realize a lot of you are out of work and are desperate. But why go from the frying pan to fire? This isn't the company to hang your hat on for the future of your family. You are looking at long hrs, warehouse headaches, no checks, management that cares only about their advancement and a company that has the same mentally of a mob boss. From the Goodfellas movie, "business off, bills dues" FUCK YOU pay us.
FELLOW DM

Beeville, TX

#2971 Feb 18, 2013
ALL DM's at Snyder-Lance are VERY, VERY HARD WORKERS!!!
catfish

Morrison, IL

#2972 Feb 18, 2013
I am doing good and so are others in illinios area No complaints
Cheese balls

United States

#2973 Feb 18, 2013
FELLOW DM wrote:
ALL DM's at Snyder-Lance are VERY, VERY HARD WORKERS!!!
all snyders dm's should be KFC fry cooks ....
BuckWild

Wayne, NJ

#2974 Feb 18, 2013
Anyone else making less than minimum wage?
Pretzel Boy

Rochester, NY

#2975 Feb 18, 2013
SL sucks wrote:
People I realize a lot of you are out of work and are desperate. But why go from the frying pan to fire? This isn't the company to hang your hat on for the future of your family. You are looking at long hrs, warehouse headaches, no checks, management that cares only about their advancement and a company that has the same mentally of a mob boss. From the Goodfellas movie, "business off, bills dues" FUCK YOU pay us.
It sure as hell does seem as if SL couldn't give a shit about the IBO's......We are the very fabric of the company....most of our customers buy from us because they care about the IBO's, not the company or the product ...there are plenty of snack companies for our customers to buy from....they choose to display Snyders because of the IBO...not the DM's ....most of whom have the personality of a rock.
Some guy

Danielson, CT

#2976 Feb 20, 2013
Long Island routes go between 28 and 30/1. If you're putting the minimum down you will not make much money after your note payment.
New IBO

Washington, DC

#2977 Feb 20, 2013
Synders screwing me on my first check. keep giving me story about it was mail. everytime i call i get a story. These guys are crooks and lairs. they dont even keep track of your cash deposits. how you know you getting that money back. CROOKS I TELL YOU!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep '14 Petal Power 1
bulllys at the work place. Sep '14 Petal Power 3
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs