Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Pretzel boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You make sense......but it's harder then hell to understand your writing....you sound as dumb as a DM!!
I must be... I bought a Snyder lance route
Cheese balls

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

all ok wrote:
Lets all join hands and try to get along with this great company!!
Turn your minivan in you are back to work @ waffle house junior ...

Since: Apr 12

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

whadda joke wrote:
Its too bad - Snyders-Lance can fix this by just paying us the 20% they promised when we started. Until then they will get what they get - a lot of unhappy ibo's struggling to get by. Do you think Singer, Warehime, Carl Lee, and Ed Good get it yet??
I'm sure they get it....they just don't give a shit!!!
Pretzel Boy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Hey guys... Question.....what are the warehouse hours in other parts of the country....in upstate NY...they are 1-4 five days a week...we have been told that its Snyders policy throughout the country

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Pretzel Boy wrote:
Hey guys... Question.....what are the warehouse hours in other parts of the country....in upstate NY...they are 1-4 five days a week...we have been told that its Snyders policy throughout the country
I believe they are 12-5 in Columbus, Ohio. At least they were when I pulled out of their. You can't believe a word these people say!
Only company in the world who are actually AGAINST there sales force!! Makes no sense to me!
bob

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Pretzel Boy wrote:
mon 5am-7am then 11am-5pm/tue 11am-5pm/wed closed/thu 5am-7am then 11am-5pm/fri 11am-5pm closed sat-sun unless its the end of the quarter
catfish

Morrison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Can someone tell me what is going on with the lawsuits and what are they about....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Pretzel Boy wrote:
Dallas/FW hours are like 7 or 8 in the morning til 5 in the evening
Pretzel Boy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Bbqbob01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dallas/FW hours are like 7 or 8 in the morning til 5 in the evening
Dallas hours are as they should be.......short hours hamper sales...something management does not seem to understand or care about
snackman

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Snyders loves ibos wrote:
So what are we making on these lance half pallets in Walmart ? 8 percent ......
we are being told that we get 12% on drop shipments which means that our own company is undercutting the ibo. This to me sounds like lawsuit material as we have bought the exclusive rights to our product line. so start pressing the issue with your dm's as this will do know good but it will send a clear message that we know what is happening here and it will not be tollerated
I know all about you

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

snackman wrote:
<quoted text>
we are being told that we get 12% on drop shipments which means that our own company is undercutting the ibo. This to me sounds like lawsuit material as we have bought the exclusive rights to our product line. so start pressing the issue with your dm's as this will do know good but it will send a clear message that we know what is happening here and it will not be tollerated
Nobody has said anything about the t-shirts that Snyder'sLance gives it's employees in Hanover that state that they are #1 in service, quality, and value! They also have meetings at least every 6 months that tells everybody that truck drivers,and everybody else that is possibly involved,(I guess that is supposed to mean Independent Operators also?)constantly compliment Snyder'sLance on their proficiency to get the product out faster than anybody else does in the United States and with the fewest, if any, errors, with their shipments! They have even recieved awards stating this! People are actually wearing t-shirts on a regular basis, at the Hanover plant, that states this very "fact"! I wore mine until it had holes in it and then threw it away. I really wish that I would have kept it as proof! I wore it while I was cleaning so I would not get my regular shirts tore up.
cheating the ibo again SL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

We pay 17% of partner brands promos when SL gets 100% credit from them. So they are making 17% off our hard work. Just another way SL cheats its ibo's. Ask any partner brand rep if this isn't the case. The OTB regional manager confirmed it we I pressed the issue as to why I should push his product while on sell only to make less money.
Lance top boss

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

I can confirm that I/O's will now make 20 percent commish due to the kindness of me. please send me gifts!
Pablo of Houston

Friendswood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Your help is needed, I'm thinking of purchasing
a route in Houston.

Any success stories?

How much should I pay for a route?

Plenty of negative stories posted on this site,
not sure why?

Thank you for your help.
Pablo of Houston

Friendswood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Cbus wrote:
Can anyone answer me why this company can't pay us our percentage off of sales each week?
What percent did SL buy this route at?

What percent did you sell it afterwards?
Pablo of Houston

Friendswood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

The Franchise wrote:
The key to buying a route is the purchase price. I had a Snyders of Hanover route in a very good area. It was bought back at the same multiple by S/L that I originally bought it for but I made good money because I built it up over the three years I owned it. The route S/L sold me in January was a good route but it was sold to me way too cheap. I have no idea how S/L came up with the multiples but mine was too low for the area I bought. I can't stress enough this is the ONLY reason I bought the route from S/L. I immediately put it up for sale the same day I closed and made very good money when I sold it in September. There is no way these routes are good long-term investments as a whole. Yes, there are exceptions, like my route, but that was based on the multiple I bought it for. The terms in which you have to buy the product, no stale allowance and the promotional share are all detriments that can't be overcome. IF you choose to buy, I wish you well but there are other choices that will give you a better return on your investment.
What % did you buy from SL?
What % did you sell to new distributor?
Pablo of Houston

Friendswood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Pablo of Houston wrote:
<quoted text>
What percent did SL buy this route at?
What percent did you sell it afterwards?
Wrong post, see below.
Pablo of Houston

Friendswood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Since nobody answered my post, I am not going to talk with SL and persue buying a route.

Therefore all indepentent operators, you have lost a valueable working partner.

Keep posting your problems and see how much your route is worth next year.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Buy in a good area with a upscale clientel.
I know all about you

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Boo Hoo!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,801 - 2,820 of5,382
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... 1 hr Black dude 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr Cut and paste and bitter 3,801
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ben 51,182
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••