United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I used to have a Snyder Lance route last year and I worked the whole route 2 days a week 3 hours a day and netted $150,000+ a year. Can you believe it?
Snyders loves ibos

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

hello wrote:
I used to have a Snyder Lance route last year and I worked the whole route 2 days a week 3 hours a day and netted $150,000+ a year. Can you believe it?
Hello u must be a goofy ass do little dm .. Lol
mississippi distributor

Pearl, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

DRU K sNYDERS bOSS wrote:
I,M A dm FOR SNYDERS A D I,M TIRED OF YOU GUYS COMPLAING! jUST WORK AND STOP COMPLAI G. nOW I'm GONNA DRINK MLRE VODKA!BOO YA
well if u Dm get off your ass and actually get out and sale instead trying to control everthing as if we were company routes then they would be no need to conplaint.. everyone would be making money.. we have alot stonger rapport in the market
accounts would wrk with us more because they see we care
but alongs yall keep down this road Snyder lance will contitue to get lawsuits, bad name, and routes up for sale.. simple fixs
if I was paying u guys u wiil do your jobs.. and stop all this
because as i see it--- there to many distributor that are so confused and agrevated because they donot know how the conpensation works when all it would take is snyder lance DM to care and teach..
cookieman

Eagle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Hubby wife team wrote:
<quoted text>
We also got our 1099 and only states we made 6600 all year. By our records we made 46k!! Taking it to our CPA and see what he says to do. The figures for anything from them never make sence.
el will not report any income for a corporation.
Broke Down And Bank Rupt

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Man how can they have their shit straight if they cant even get the 1099 filled out correctly.Guess thats the brains you get from the second largest snack food company.Ha Ha Ha
LETS GET IT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

hello wrote:

Hi, I would like buy this route from you if it is for sale. Let md know
DFEDEROFF

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

If anyone is serious about suing s-l for there underhanded and illegal tactics let me know

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

What state are you in?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

I am a ibo in Florida and was wondering if anyone is being charged allowance on the promotional sales?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

DFEDEROFF wrote:
If anyone is serious about suing s-l for there underhanded and illegal tactics let me know
... What state are you in?
Cbus

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

DFEDEROFF wrote:
just made an appt. today for next Wed. I'm meeting with a contract lawyer.
Snyders loves ibos

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Stick it to the man wrote:
I am a ibo in Florida and was wondering if anyone is being charged allowance on the promotional sales?
of course we are either 17 or 18 percent depending what percentage u make .... Also on partner brands where snyders get reimbursed 100 percent from the partner brand company ..snyders of bend over !
Not yo cheese

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Anyone in the state of Georgia interested in being involved with a forthcoming lawsuit against S-L,feel free to contact us at the following e-mail. bob.jones861@yahoo.com
whadda joke

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Its too bad - Snyders-Lance can fix this by just paying us the 20% they promised when we started. Until then they will get what they get - a lot of unhappy ibo's struggling to get by. Do you think Singer, Warehime, Carl Lee, and Ed Good get it yet??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Snyders loves ibos wrote:
<quoted text> of course we are either 17 or 18 percent depending what percentage u make .... Also on partner brands where snyders get reimbursed 100 percent from the partner brand company ..snyders of bend over !
Just wanted to know.. I had heard some States where not charged.... Nevertheless I'm with you, Synders of bend over..
Pretzel boy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

cookieman wrote:
Did you incorporate at the beginning of the year. You may have another 1099 coming under your lock.
It is the total of the checks you received plus note payment and service charge
Pretzel boy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

mississippi distributor wrote:
<quoted text>
well if u Dm get off your ass and actually get out and sale instead trying to control everthing as if we were company routes then they would be no need to conplaint.. everyone would be making money.. we have alot stonger rapport in the market
accounts would wrk with us more because they see we care
but alongs yall keep down this road Snyder lance will contitue to get lawsuits, bad name, and routes up for sale.. simple fixs
if I was paying u guys u wiil do your jobs.. and stop all this
because as i see it--- there to many distributor that are so confused and agrevated because they donot know how the conpensation works when all it would take is snyder lance DM to care and teach..
You make sense......but it's harder then hell to understand your writing....you sound as dumb as a DM!!
Pretzel boy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

chase that number wrote:
does anyone have any idea if we will ever get to sell the pretzel crisp or will that stay a direct shipment like it is now
I have been told that the Snack Factory will stay direct ship....another bullshit move by Snyders
all ok

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Lets all join hands and try to get along with this great company!!
Snyders loves ibos

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

So what are we making on these lance half pallets in Walmart ? 8 percent ......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 5 hr John 51,197
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 5 hr bobby6464 3,826
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••