Beeville, TX

#2877 Jan 15, 2013
Is snyder-lance a good company?
Cubs

Columbus, OH

#2878 Jan 16, 2013
Buckeye for life wrote:
<quoted text>
cbus.....haven't seen you on here before. Do you have a route out of Columbus?
Yes, multiple.
Cbus

Mansfield, OH

#2879 Jan 16, 2013
Problem is at some point, you'll sell deferred product to take care of your customer and you'll be upside down. Once that happens, you're forever chasing your load. Once you buy your business and understand this, it's too late. You're in there pocket.
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2880 Jan 16, 2013
"Our lawyer said if we had brought the contract to him prior, he would of advised us not to sign"

This should answer all the questions that come from people asking if owning a Snyder-Lance route is a good idea. Their lawyer isn't the only one who has said this. To be honest, I haven't heard of any distributor or potential one who has consulted a lawyer say it is a good, fair contract. They ALL say walk away.
Mini Me

Seffner, FL

#2881 Jan 16, 2013
scott wrote:
do ios have to follow a plan o gram in publix setup by snyders not publix
The best thing for you to do is go to your grocery manager and tell him about the plan-o-gram you have from Snyder's and ask him to print you one for your store from them and see which one he wants you to follow. Your managers in Publix are the ones you listen to. I know from experience!!!
Dumb and dumber

United States

#2882 Jan 16, 2013
Snyders 2013 plan since cape cod sales were up last year lets cut space on cape cod and make 4 rows of garlic nibblers and anything else that will move slow ... Great plan ass clowns !
Cbus

Mansfield, OH

#2883 Jan 16, 2013
Dumb and dumber wrote:
Snyders 2013 plan since cape cod sales were up last year lets cut space on cape cod and make 4 rows of garlic nibblers and anything else that will move slow ... Great plan ass clowns !
lol
chase that number

Hanover, PA

#2884 Jan 18, 2013
does anyone have any idea if we will ever get to sell the pretzel crisp or will that stay a direct shipment like it is now
whadda joke

Newville, PA

#2885 Jan 18, 2013
What do you think??
snackguy

Windsor, CT

#2886 Jan 18, 2013
Anyone see that that Singer is retiring in May. Carl Lee is taking over. Singer probably didn't screw us enough. So Warhime having his guy to finish the screwwing.
why

Virginia Beach, VA

#2887 Jan 18, 2013
i seem to recall that singer is going to get a few million if he leaves the company within 3 years of the merger. it would be nice if they let the snyders management run the company now. maybe they can save us from the lance @#!@holes that have been running it for the past year.
Dumb and dumber

United States

#2888 Jan 19, 2013
why wrote:
i seem to recall that singer is going to get a few million if he leaves the company within 3 years of the merger. it would be nice if they let the snyders management run the company now. maybe they can save us from the lance @#!@holes that have been running it for the past year.
yeah and they can pay the douche with the 2 percent commission they screwed us on when the merger ....
LETS GET IT

Ballwin, MO

#2889 Jan 19, 2013
Is Snyder Lance as bad as this peoples make it sound?? I might buy a route, and now I don't know if i should. What do you thinks about the company??
why

Virginia Beach, VA

#2890 Jan 19, 2013
LETS GET IT wrote:
Is Snyder Lance as bad as this peoples make it sound?? I might buy a route, and now I don't know if i should. What do you thinks about the company??
look at the contract, take it to an attorney, talk to other ibo,s before you buy a route make sure it is what you think it is. It is not for everybody. You can still make a decent living but it gets tougher every day.
The Franchise

Matthews, NC

#2891 Jan 20, 2013
The key to buying a route is the purchase price. I had a Snyders of Hanover route in a very good area. It was bought back at the same multiple by S/L that I originally bought it for but I made good money because I built it up over the three years I owned it. The route S/L sold me in January was a good route but it was sold to me way too cheap. I have no idea how S/L came up with the multiples but mine was too low for the area I bought. I can't stress enough this is the ONLY reason I bought the route from S/L. I immediately put it up for sale the same day I closed and made very good money when I sold it in September. There is no way these routes are good long-term investments as a whole. Yes, there are exceptions, like my route, but that was based on the multiple I bought it for. The terms in which you have to buy the product, no stale allowance and the promotional share are all detriments that can't be overcome. IF you choose to buy, I wish you well but there are other choices that will give you a better return on your investment.
Cbus

Freeport, PA

#2892 Jan 22, 2013
Can anyone answer me why this company can't pay us our percentage off of sales each week?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2893 Jan 22, 2013
Cbus wrote:
Can anyone answer me why this company can't pay us our percentage off of sales each week?
That'd be to easy! They want to try to confuse people as much as possible, that way they can at least get a month or two out of ya before you wise up and realize this company is actually ran by a group clueless pencil pushers who get their puppets (DM's)to try to screw the backbone (IO's)of this company any and every way they can!
WHEW!! I feel better! haha
DRU K sNYDERS bOSS

Bolingbrook, IL

#2894 Jan 22, 2013
I,M A dm FOR SNYDERS A D I,M TIRED OF YOU GUYS COMPLAING! jUST WORK AND STOP COMPLAI G. nOW I'm GONNA DRINK MLRE VODKA!BOO YA
Dumb and dumber

United States

#2895 Jan 23, 2013
DRU K sNYDERS bOSS wrote:
I,M A dm FOR SNYDERS A D I,M TIRED OF YOU GUYS COMPLAING! jUST WORK AND STOP COMPLAI G. nOW I'm GONNA DRINK MLRE VODKA!BOO YA
get ur azz over there and wash singers car before he retires ..,.
justin

Dunn Loring, VA

#2896 Jan 27, 2013
Iam looking to buy a route where should i start and what would be best for me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pump it powder (Jan '12) Mon askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov '14 Batman 54
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:04PM
Ravens Can't Let Banged Up Secondary Derail Playoff Hopes
CBS Sports 1:47 PM
Troy Aikman was offered Eagles QB job while announcing game in 2002
Bleacher Report 3:17 PM
Will the Eagles Regret Not Shaking Things Up Secondary?
Yahoo! Sports 3:29 PM
Dumervil, Suggs provide 1-2 punch for sack-happy Ravens
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick