Snyder's of Hanover

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 132)

Showing posts 2,621 - 2,640 of5,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cape Cod

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2748
Nov 5, 2012
 
This so called company snyders lance has costed me about 4000 dollars in sales a week due to price increases & close dated product. When it was lance you did not have to worry about chips with a month shelf life
jkb

Mount Airy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2749
Nov 7, 2012
 
I think it is all a big ass joke i recently just sold my route ad they now are saying i owe a ton of money well got news they wont get it. they never explained anything before the routes were sold and made it sound like you were goin to make good money all I did was stress and stress about them on my back about payments sure you got big check once a month from them but I would go 4-6 weeks without a check. The way its working is a complete joke i would like to speak to someone that has recently sold their routes with a balance due
jkb

Mount Airy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2750
Nov 7, 2012
 
Snyders sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we need to get put all of our evidence together I have contacted an attorney that is a experienced distributorship attorney. I am sending them my contract and all of my info. If they agree to take the case I want as many IO's as I get get to join. This case for fraud, loss of wages, losses, etc. could be put in front of a jury. And who do you think will win. I also have some secret people that will help us out...ex-snyders management!!!! I have been working on this for a long time and really need the IO's to help me out and join. The more the better
Even though u posted in August just wondering if you are still lawsuiting against them?.... If so I want to know what I can do I recently sold my route and now i owe a ton of money of so they say
Smokehouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2751
Nov 15, 2012
 
We are about to walk away from our business due to all the load shortages and short dated product that we are getting from the warehouse. We have not been able to get credit yet. The warehouse is shorting our loads every week at least $1,000 and sending us stuff that we didn't order. Phone calls and emails to the DM, warehouse, accounting and nothing is working. Been in this business for over 20 years and have never had this kind of problem. This is our only source of income and it is just paying the load bill every week. What are we doing wrong?
Top Management

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2752
Nov 16, 2012
 
Snyders of Hanover is set to buy Hostess assets. YES!
AMBMAK

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2753
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I'VE BEEN WITH SNYDERS IN HICKORY N.C. 4YRS NOW. I LEFT IN AUGUST 2011 FOR 7 MONTHS WHEN THEY WERE MAKING US EQUITABLE IO'S, BIG MISTAKE, THE JOB I TOOK WAS A MISERY. I PURCHASED A RTE THAT HAD 5 OR 6 STOPS THAT I SERVICED BEFORE I LEFT SO I KNEW THE PEOPLE WHICH WAS GREAT. I PURCHASED THE RTE AT A WEEKLY SALES RATE OF $8200.00, I HAVE TO SAY, I HAVE NEVER DONE $8200.00 IN FACT, I'VE NEVER DONE LESS THAN $8600.00 !!! MY WIFE WORKS WITH ME SHE DOES MOST OF THE LANCE CRACKERS, I DO THE SNYDERS WISE END OF IT AND DO ALL THE ORDERING AND INVENTORY. I AM VERY HAPPY TO SAY WE WILL PROBABLY GROSS AROUND $87,000-$90,000 THIS YEAR...THATS AFTER THE RTE PAYMENT WHICH IS VERY EXPENSIVE. I'VE BEEN IN THE SALTY SNACK BUISINESS FOR 17 YEARS AND I COULD NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE HAPPIER !!! IF YOU USE SOME COMMON SENSE AND MANAGE YOUR INVENTORY YOU CAN MAKE A VERY GOOD LIVING. WE ARE VERY LUCKY ALSO TO HAVE 3 DM'S WHO ARE THERE FOR NO OTHER REASON BUT TO HELP YOU. I LOVE THIS BUISINESS AND I LOVE MY RTE AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH SNYDERS-LANCE.
snackguy

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2754
Nov 16, 2012
 
AMBMAK wrote:
I'VE BEEN WITH SNYDERS IN HICKORY N.C. 4YRS NOW. I LEFT IN AUGUST 2011 FOR 7 MONTHS WHEN THEY WERE MAKING US EQUITABLE IO'S, BIG MISTAKE, THE JOB I TOOK WAS A MISERY. I PURCHASED A RTE THAT HAD 5 OR 6 STOPS THAT I SERVICED BEFORE I LEFT SO I KNEW THE PEOPLE WHICH WAS GREAT. I PURCHASED THE RTE AT A WEEKLY SALES RATE OF $8200.00, I HAVE TO SAY, I HAVE NEVER DONE $8200.00 IN FACT, I'VE NEVER DONE LESS THAN $8600.00 !!! MY WIFE WORKS WITH ME SHE DOES MOST OF THE LANCE CRACKERS, I DO THE SNYDERS WISE END OF IT AND DO ALL THE ORDERING AND INVENTORY. I AM VERY HAPPY TO SAY WE WILL PROBABLY GROSS AROUND $87,000-$90,000 THIS YEAR...THATS AFTER THE RTE PAYMENT WHICH IS VERY EXPENSIVE. I'VE BEEN IN THE SALTY SNACK BUISINESS FOR 17 YEARS AND I COULD NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE HAPPIER !!! IF YOU USE SOME COMMON SENSE AND MANAGE YOUR INVENTORY YOU CAN MAKE A VERY GOOD LIVING. WE ARE VERY LUCKY ALSO TO HAVE 3 DM'S WHO ARE THERE FOR NO OTHER REASON BUT TO HELP YOU. I LOVE THIS BUISINESS AND I LOVE MY RTE AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH SNYDERS-LANCE.
R u ok i just sold my route after over 15 years we took a 7% pay cut and i was working almost twice as much before the merger iwas averaging $11000 and it was not worth the aggravation or the time
Gotafatlanceinmy jeans

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2755
Nov 17, 2012
 
AMBMAK wrote:
I'VE BEEN WITH SNYDERS IN HICKORY N.C. 4YRS NOW. I LEFT IN AUGUST 2011 FOR 7 MONTHS WHEN THEY WERE MAKING US EQUITABLE IO'S, BIG MISTAKE, THE JOB I TOOK WAS A MISERY. I PURCHASED A RTE THAT HAD 5 OR 6 STOPS THAT I SERVICED BEFORE I LEFT SO I KNEW THE PEOPLE WHICH WAS GREAT. I PURCHASED THE RTE AT A WEEKLY SALES RATE OF $8200.00, I HAVE TO SAY, I HAVE NEVER DONE $8200.00 IN FACT, I'VE NEVER DONE LESS THAN $8600.00 !!! MY WIFE WORKS WITH ME SHE DOES MOST OF THE LANCE CRACKERS, I DO THE SNYDERS WISE END OF IT AND DO ALL THE ORDERING AND INVENTORY. I AM VERY HAPPY TO SAY WE WILL PROBABLY GROSS AROUND $87,000-$90,000 THIS YEAR...THATS AFTER THE RTE PAYMENT WHICH IS VERY EXPENSIVE. I'VE BEEN IN THE SALTY SNACK BUISINESS FOR 17 YEARS AND I COULD NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE HAPPIER !!! IF YOU USE SOME COMMON SENSE AND MANAGE YOUR INVENTORY YOU CAN MAKE A VERY GOOD LIVING. WE ARE VERY LUCKY ALSO TO HAVE 3 DM'S WHO ARE THERE FOR NO OTHER REASON BUT TO HELP YOU. I LOVE THIS BUISINESS AND I LOVE MY RTE AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH SNYDERS-LANCE.
. Hit that cap button buddy !
The Franchise

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2756
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I received my final payment for the sale of my route. The process was that S/L withheld $5000 as an open account balance for 30 days and an additional 5% for 45 days in an escrow account in the event you are short. They keep 5% as a route transction that you pay to them at closing. When I left, I owed them just over $2100 because my last load was carried over to the week after I sold my route. I received the difference of the $5000 and $2100 in 30 days. That completely cleared my account of any money owed. The following week I received the additional 5%. All was done within the timeframe that was spelled out in the sale. The process, to my suprise, was actually done correctly.
KissMyRod

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2757
Nov 17, 2012
 
The people that run S/L are complete idiots. Half the time we dont have the product. I was only allowed to yake 44 cases of X-mas cookies and I have 4 G.E's, last year I sold 215 cases
Top Management

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2758
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Snyders of Hanover is a great company to be an IO for. Anyone that thinks otherwise is probably a lazy liberal who wants everything in life to be easy. What lazy bums you people are!! BUMS BUMS!
Mini Me

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2759
Nov 18, 2012
 
AMBMAK wrote:
I'VE BEEN WITH SNYDERS IN HICKORY N.C. 4YRS NOW. I LEFT IN AUGUST 2011 FOR 7 MONTHS WHEN THEY WERE MAKING US EQUITABLE IO'S, BIG MISTAKE, THE JOB I TOOK WAS A MISERY. I PURCHASED A RTE THAT HAD 5 OR 6 STOPS THAT I SERVICED BEFORE I LEFT SO I KNEW THE PEOPLE WHICH WAS GREAT. I PURCHASED THE RTE AT A WEEKLY SALES RATE OF $8200.00, I HAVE TO SAY, I HAVE NEVER DONE $8200.00 IN FACT, I'VE NEVER DONE LESS THAN $8600.00 !!! MY WIFE WORKS WITH ME SHE DOES MOST OF THE LANCE CRACKERS, I DO THE SNYDERS WISE END OF IT AND DO ALL THE ORDERING AND INVENTORY. I AM VERY HAPPY TO SAY WE WILL PROBABLY GROSS AROUND $87,000-$90,000 THIS YEAR...THATS AFTER THE RTE PAYMENT WHICH IS VERY EXPENSIVE. I'VE BEEN IN THE SALTY SNACK BUISINESS FOR 17 YEARS AND I COULD NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE HAPPIER !!! IF YOU USE SOME COMMON SENSE AND MANAGE YOUR INVENTORY YOU CAN MAKE A VERY GOOD LIVING. WE ARE VERY LUCKY ALSO TO HAVE 3 DM'S WHO ARE THERE FOR NO OTHER REASON BUT TO HELP YOU. I LOVE THIS BUISINESS AND I LOVE MY RTE AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH SNYDERS-LANCE.
I was reading your commet to my husband and it sounds alot like us, we to have a route and we run it together and are successful at it. I saw you are in the NC area and was wondering how I could get in touch with someone up there to see if there were any routes open for sale by the company. My husbands mom has just been diagnosed with some health issues and they live Suffolk, Va. and we would like to possibly move to the area to be closer to them. Thank you for your response.
whadda joke

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2761
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Everytime I start feeling Ok about this Snyder's will pull a fast one like sending skids off Snack Factory pretzels into my acoount while expecting me to "force" in shippers of beef jerky - that's a hot one. You can't have it both way Snyder's - we are either your partner or we are not. You are getting exactly what you are paying for - a largely unenthusiastic group of IO's who are smart enough to look out for themselves. This is EXACTLY what you are doing. When you start looking out for us we could do some great things - until then? Mediocrity as usual. I have a feeling this is going to be a real tough year! If it is I am out.
kansas_missouri IO

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2762
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Nibbler wrote:
Rumors going around here that Krunchers are going away. Then big push on cape cod and crackers.
Yes we have all been screwed. We only get 17.5%,plus we have to pay for all tpr's which we have no choice of what is put on. In the End we are only averaging out to make 13% to 14%. All they are focused on is LANCE, and they have forgotten about SNYDER'S. How far do we have IO'S? Is there any in the East like New York? I am so frustrated with this company. No product to service accounts. We seem to all be in the same boat where we can't take care of home less our business. Go weeks on end before getting a measly pay. I remember the time when I was bring home $1500 to $2000 a week.
HomoPieces

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2763
Nov 20, 2012
 
kansas_missouri IO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we have all been screwed. We only get 17.5%,plus we have to pay for all tpr's which we have no choice of what is put on. In the End we are only averaging out to make 13% to 14%. All they are focused on is LANCE, and they have forgotten about SNYDER'S. How far do we have IO'S? Is there any in the East like New York? I am so frustrated with this company. No product to service accounts. We seem to all be in the same boat where we can't take care of home less our business. Go weeks on end before getting a measly pay. I remember the time when I was bring home $1500 to $2000 a week.
IO's are all over the country.
Gotafatlanceinmy jeans

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2764
Nov 20, 2012
 
Snyders has made 36 million more dollars this year then same time last year on less sales ... Bend over ibo's thanks for that extra profit !
why

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2765
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

and does that profit include the millions they are making off of the ibo's.? when you add the route payments and promotional cost and truck payments they must be making a ton off us
AMBMAK

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2766
Nov 21, 2012
 
Mini Me wrote:
<quoted text> I was reading your commet to my husband and it sounds alot like us, we to have a route and we run it together and are successful at it. I saw you are in the NC area and was wondering how I could get in touch with someone up there to see if there were any routes open for sale by the company. My husbands mom has just been diagnosed with some health issues and they live Suffolk, Va. and we would like to possibly move to the area to be cl
oser to them. Thank you for your response.
ROUTES DONT LAST MORE THAN A FEW DAYS B4 THIER PURCHASED. I DONT KNOW THE WAREHOUSE # ALL I HAVE ARE THE 3 DM'S AND THE WAREHOUSE MNGRS #. THE WAREHOUSE IS ACTUALLY IN CONOVER NC AND YOU CAN PROBABLY GET THE # OFF THE INTERNET. THERE ARE ALWAYS ISSUES NO MATTER WHAT COMPANY YOUR WITH AND YES THERE ARE ISSUES WITH THE WAREHOUSE SOMETIMES BUT NOT OFTEN. TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD AND THE GOOD HAS CERTAINLY OUT WEIGHED THE BAD. WE ARE VERY LUCKY OUR HOME IS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR RTE, SOME OF THE IO'S TRAVEL QUITE A DISTANCE TO THIER RTES AND THE WHOUSE, WE ARE VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE THE RTE WE HAVE. OUR FIRST WALMART IS 3 MILES FROM OUR HOUSE !!! THE 2ND IS ONLY 8 MILES AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS IN BETWEEN. LIKE I SAID WE COULD NT BE HAPPIER WE'RE MAKIN A GOOD LIVING LOVE OUR RTE.....
Learn ur lesson

Gardners, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2767
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Funny how ppl complain about their jobs yet wanna cry the blues when a large company closes it doors. Hmmmmm havent a lessened been learned from the Twinkies Co? Act like a Company owes you everything n the next thing you know your running around boo hooing that you have no job. You dont think your bosses are not reading this? Why give extra dollars out as a bonus when they see ppl dogging them??
Gotafatlanceinmy jeans

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2768
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Learn ur lesson wrote:
Funny how ppl complain about their jobs yet wanna cry the blues when a large company closes it doors. Hmmmmm havent a lessened been learned from the Twinkies Co? Act like a Company owes you everything n the next thing you know your running around boo hooing that you have no job. You dont think your bosses are not reading this? Why give extra dollars out as a bonus when they see ppl dogging them??
your bosses " that's what got them sued last time .....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,621 - 2,640 of5,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr Prince Reinbus 51,253
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 6 hr Davenport 21
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal 19 hr Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Wed nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••