Gotafatlanceinmy jeans

United States

#2482 Jul 9, 2012
blue chips wrote:
change is coming soon. i know some things that are in the works. cant say much at this point in time for legal reasons. but i know this much major wake up call hang in there everyone.
These azzholes will never change they have some geek in hanover as we type trying to figure out another way if screwing there ibo's !
Georgia Pounder

United States

#2483 Jul 10, 2012
I should have taken the money and ran!
holy bat farts batman

United States

#2484 Jul 11, 2012
The word is.....Business Association. We cannot become unionized so we must form a association with the majority of the IO's joining from your area. With the dues collected from each member to hire legal counsel. Each time SL breaks contract, we sue in local courts to force them to follow their own onesided contract. With enough recorded breaching we use to file with the SAG office for grounds of legal action. This will be our only ave to take these crooks on legally.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2485 Jul 11, 2012
holy bat farts batman wrote:
The word is.....Business Association. We cannot become unionized so we must form a association with the majority of the IO's joining from your area. With the dues collected from each member to hire legal counsel. Each time SL breaks contract, we sue in local courts to force them to follow their own onesided contract. With enough recorded breaching we use to file with the SAG office for grounds of legal action. This will be our only ave to take these crooks on legally.
How can we "come together" to get this done? I think, if every IO new of this Business Association, most, if not all, would do it!
All any of us want, is to protect what we pay money to "own", which is, our routes of course.
Maybe Buying

Jackson Heights, NY

#2486 Jul 12, 2012
I made a offer on route in the Mid-Atlantic area yesterday, waiting to hear there response. Twelve times actual sales of SL products only no partner brands, contract must state that DM can not order product for me, must state that SL will not make any agreements with stores to be serviced more than five times a week, SL can not lower commisions for the length of contract.
After riding the route for two weeks and speaking to the store managers I can't see any less than a 50% increase in sales over the next year. Should be able to sell it or split it into two routes within three years.
I know most of you guys don't have anything good to say about SL but do you talk to other IO's out there, nobody is happy with there company.
snackman

Newville, PA

#2487 Jul 12, 2012
you are dreaming if you think they will have a contract that says they will not lower commissions. there is nothing in the contract that says anything about the margins that we get , good luck and wake up
Maybe Buying wrote:
I made a offer on route in the Mid-Atlantic area yesterday, waiting to hear there response. Twelve times actual sales of SL products only no partner brands, contract must state that DM can not order product for me, must state that SL will not make any agreements with stores to be serviced more than five times a week, SL can not lower commisions for the length of contract.
After riding the route for two weeks and speaking to the store managers I can't see any less than a 50% increase in sales over the next year. Should be able to sell it or split it into two routes within three years.
I know most of you guys don't have anything good to say about SL but do you talk to other IO's out there, nobody is happy with there company.
Georgia Pounder

United States

#2488 Jul 12, 2012
Maybe Buying wrote:
GOOD LUCK!
Bordeaux11611

York, PA

#2489 Jul 12, 2012
Georgia Pounder wrote:
<quoted text>GOOD LUCK!
And the Pretenders keep pretending! Please buy a route so we can make lots of money off of you and call you stupid! We've been crooks since the early 1900's and have our con games down to a science! Please believe our wealthy plants who will help us to dupe you and lull you into drinking some nice kool aid. They usually try to misspell a lot of words and act like they can't form complete sentences because they think that you are stupid like that and they are trying to copy you so you will believe them better! Come on! Help us out!
Georgia Pounder

United States

#2490 Jul 12, 2012
DON'T DO IT!
Maybe Buying wrote:
Snyders upper management

Bolingbrook, IL

#2491 Jul 13, 2012
Ignore all the doom and gloomers here. They are just mad because they quit Snyders and now work at Taco Bell for 7.25 an hour.
Georgia Pounder

United States

#2492 Jul 13, 2012
Snyders upper management wrote:
Ignore all the doom and gloomers here. They are just mad because they quit Snyders and now work at Taco Bell for 7.25 an hour.
Thats right I make more money , work less hours and I eat for free!
Gotafatlanceinmy jeans

United States

#2493 Jul 13, 2012
listen uppermangememt I told u last don't get off ur knees until u finish tickling my balls Biotch ......
North-La-Rep

Shreveport, LA

#2494 Jul 13, 2012
gft wrote:
<quoted text> i don't think they are wondering why people are leaving left and right, I don't think they care. they think they can find new people that will do things the way they want them to. that way they can tell them what to put in stores and how to do everything the way they want us to do.
gtf.... I agree with you. They think they can replace you(I'm gone). But they must have quality trainers to train new IO's and there is not enough to go around. That means poor service, sorry merchendising, lost accounts and "yes"...... LOST REVENUE. Not to mention a horrible reputation. That will be their undoing, unless someone wakes up and realizes that the IO is their front line. What a shame!!
North-La-Rep

Shreveport, LA

#2495 Jul 13, 2012
Georgia Pounder wrote:
I should have taken the money and ran!
Did that.... FEELS GREAT.
North-La-Rep

Shreveport, LA

#2496 Jul 13, 2012
Maybe Buying wrote:
You bought into their line of BS. Unwise, but..... your choice.
snackman

Newville, PA

#2497 Jul 13, 2012
They will never change anything. Had 3 meetings with management, was told take it or leave it this is how we are doing things. 15.5% on gross sales what a joke. This company will fail unless it wakes up an realizes that we are the ones that make this co. roll. Not the suits in the office . they wouldn't last 1 week doing what we do. And thats the cold hard facts
R u kidding

Hanover, PA

#2498 Jul 14, 2012
Carl Lee, Ed Good, and Dave Singer should be ashamed of themselves. They took a company that was headed in the right direction and just stuck it to the very people responsible for growing this company. I will do enough to make it - will I go above and beyond?? Not!! Would they go above and beyond for me?? Not!! We are supposed to be partners - what a shame. In a year or two I am hoping the stockholders see through this sham and can these guys - just hoping I'm there to witness it. They didn't have a problem canning me.
Snyders upper management

Bolingbrook, IL

#2499 Jul 15, 2012
Dave Singer is one of the greatest Americans who's lived!
Georgia Pounder

United States

#2500 Jul 16, 2012
Wow there's a lot of routes for sale online after owning it for one year! I need to find a broker and sell mine!
big baller

Spring, TX

#2501 Jul 16, 2012
Dave Singer is one of the greatest Americans who's lived!
Get that dick out of your mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 13 hr Ed Swindell 51,527
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 19 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 2
bulllys at the work place. Sep 19 Petal Power 3
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Hanover Jobs

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info