Heroin sentence 12 years

Full story: Evening Sun 92
One of the 13 rounded up in a drug bust in Littlestown last year pleaded guilty in federal court Friday. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
hellooo

Paradise, PA

#81 Dec 12, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Not doing everything right all the time has little to nothing to do with being a junkie. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone that makes mistakes aren't losers. Junkie gutter trash ARE losers. That is a simple concept, sorry you don't understand it.
Maybe you don't understand how (mainlining)heroin works. The first time you do it, you are a junkie or are going to be. Just how it is. You don't OD the first time you do it. You NEED more. You keep doing it until you eventually do OD. This is not experimenting. This is being a drug addicted loser. Selling it is not experimenting, it's being a loser. Getting other people hooked on it so you sell more so you can get more yourself is being a loser. Stop grasping at straws trying to defend the bane of our society as is at this time. Everyone that does it, deserves their impending OD. Might not be a month from now or 10 years but it will eventually happen. Until you end up in jail and have no choice but to quit. Sad reality it's either jail, intense rehab or death. It makes me sick how so many people pass off this most dangerous of all drugs as "experimenting, making mistakes" etc. Stop making excuses.
What I understand is that people make mistakes..Kids teenagers and adults..they will pay for those mistakes with there lives or through jail time or losing everything, You might think you know everything about heroin..but you dont..people can die the first time or 26th time or the 50th time..heroin can addict you the moment you try it..maybe you dont understand because you have never been on the other side with the down falls this drug can bring you..you dont know every circumstance of every person or every drug out there..you might think its an excuse..really what it is ..is knowing people who have gone through this but not by choice..No one deserves to od..but they know it can happen at anytime..it is a choice..just like being uninformed or ignorant to people when you have never gone through what they have..people do die the first time..it doesnt take much to cause a heart abnormality or a seizure or aspirating on vomit when know one is there to help you
the man

Chambersburg, PA

#82 Dec 17, 2010
send the pates back to jail!!!!!
Ed Rendell

United States

#83 Jan 10, 2011
Good but marijuana should be legal in PA. The jails need room for violent offenders.

Since: Jan 11

Zillah, WA

#84 Jan 19, 2011
ya'll are stupid if it wasn't him dealing the drugs it would be someone else addicts don't give a fuck who they get it from as long as they get it! if you know nothing about the dude why talk shit? ya'll have nothing better to do than talk about how bad the drug dealers are and blah blah blah as long as there are drugs there are gonna be addicts and dealers you make AMAZING money when you deal drugs. and so for some people money is all that matters and just because he delt the drugs its the dumb asses that shot up to much for their bodys to handle. SOOOOO shut up and get a life.
Anonymous

Hanover, PA

#85 Jan 20, 2011
Brit20 wrote:
ya'll are stupid if it wasn't him dealing the drugs it would be someone else addicts don't give a **** who they get it from as long as they get it! if you know nothing about the dude why talk ****? ya'll have nothing better to do than talk about how bad the drug dealers are and blah blah blah as long as there are drugs there are gonna be addicts and dealers you make AMAZING money when you deal drugs. and so for some people money is all that matters and just because he delt the drugs its the dumb asses that shot up to much for their bodys to handle. SOOOOO shut up and get a life.
One. Your typing is horrid and you are an idiot.

Two. What ISN'T wrong about what you said. It's cool, you make amazing money selling drugs and it's the idiots fault that shoot too much of it.

Oh, look here, another moronic brain dead drug addict that's illiterate with an internet connection. Kill yourself.
Happy Days

Hanover, PA

#86 Jan 20, 2011
Brit20 wrote:
ya'll are stupid if it wasn't him dealing the drugs it would be someone else addicts don't give a **** who they get it from as long as they get it! if you know nothing about the dude why talk ****? ya'll have nothing better to do than talk about how bad the drug dealers are and blah blah blah as long as there are drugs there are gonna be addicts and dealers you make AMAZING money when you deal drugs. and so for some people money is all that matters and just because he delt the drugs its the dumb asses that shot up to much for their bodys to handle. SOOOOO shut up and get a life.
Oh...how much money do you make selling some drugs? Are you saying it's not work?

Since: Jan 11

United States

#88 Jan 23, 2011
um did i ever say i sold drugs? No i didnt and your a dumb ass. Have a great day!
Happy Days wrote:
<quoted text>Oh...how much money do you make selling some drugs? Are you saying it's not work?
Happy Days

Hanover, PA

#89 Jan 23, 2011
Brit20 wrote:
um did i ever say i sold drugs? No i didnt and your a dumb ass. Have a great day!
<quoted text>
You said dealers make amazing money. How much do they make? You seem to know the truth....
mad mom

Fayetteville, PA

#90 Jan 25, 2011
Brit20 wrote:
<quoted text>
well if you are not a drug dealer then you wouldn't have posted a stupid comment like you did... you can tell that you have alot to learn my dear!!! maybe you should get more educated and then maybe you would feel different or better yet maybe if you lost someone that you loved dearly you would be more compassionate!!!
hahaha

Waterloo, IN

#91 Mar 19, 2012
rot in prison wayne wrote:
Wayne deserves this sentence!He has contributed to several deaths in the area. It's sad to think that those people might still be alive if it wasn't for his pathetic a**. How could his mother and father support him after all of his arrests and him doing drugs in their home with his young siblings around? I hope Wayne does not have a child on the way because that child is going to be so screwed up. It is better off if the child does not know him because he would be a horible influence on the child just like he is to the rest of our society. My son is close in age with Wayne and my son went to Littlestown. All I can say is I'm glad I raised my son not to hang out with pathetic losers's such as Wayne Kramer. I hope he realizes he's not as "gangster" as he thinks he is while he's in the slammer.
congrads on being suck a self proclaimed good parent hope ur not implying wyanes family didnt raise hin right idiot hes a man n he made his own choices wich brings me to my next point. Those people who died they made their own choices also no one killed them they chose to get high they werent killed they accidently killed them selves idiot... To those who did die may u rest in peace.
Texmex

Philadelphia, PA

#92 Mar 20, 2012
Teach the kids not to do drugs and that should stop the dealers.
funny

Newark, NJ

#93 May 3, 2014
mastersplinter wrote:
FREE WAYNE

Nope let that Bitch rot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 9 hr joesy411 5,533
power outage littlestown pa 17 hr Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov 12 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov 3 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov 3 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov 1 Batman 54
snyders/lance independent business owners news Oct 28 Krave MaMeat 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search