Review: Music Box Karaoke & DJ Svc

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Jess Helt

Saint Thomas, PA

#1 Sep 21, 2009
I went to the West Gate Plaza to participate in karaokee but what I got was sexual harrassment from this Bob. He tried to hit on me using this I have cancer routine! Sorry loser your dumb crap doesn't work on everyone. Never use these people for an event!!!!!
Someone who knows

Fayetteville, PA

#2 Nov 21, 2009
Funny you should mention, you're aware that Bob passed away from cancer right?
Also One Who Knows

Hanover, PA

#3 Feb 8, 2010
Jess Helt wrote:
I went to the West Gate Plaza to participate in karaokee but what I got was sexual harrassment from this Bob. He tried to hit on me using this I have cancer routine! Sorry loser your dumb crap doesn't work on everyone. Never use these people for an event!!!!!
Jess, That has to be the most ludacris accusation. Bob was the sweetest and most genuine man. You don't know the difference between a friendly and accommadating Host and sexual harrassment?????
LRS

Flourtown, PA

#4 Oct 30, 2012
I AGREE!! Bob was really nice. I had a huge argument w Helga n Bob but NEVER has he ever done anything to anyone. I hope Helga can forgive me some day bc they are the best professional Dj's ever n I miss goin to Karaoke
Also One Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>Jess, That has to be the most ludacris accusation. Bob was the sweetest and most genuine man. You don't know the difference between a friendly and accommadating Host and sexual harrassment?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 26 min Discouraged 5,470
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Obamas Failed Eco... 51,526
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 9 hr Martin Luther 4,019
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 2
bulllys at the work place. Sep 19 Petal Power 3
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1

Hanover Jobs

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]