Police detail fatal crash

Full story: Evening Sun

Conewago Township Police have released the findings of an investigation into a three-vehicle crash in Brushtown that resulted in the death of a Gettysburg man.
Comments
41 - 51 of 51 Comments Last updated May 25, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Judged:

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your little puppet is a string you idiot. Let me clue you in a a few things, there is no personal information out there for you to post about me that isn't already out there...I should know, I posted them you jag-off. How stupid can you actually be? You are talking about people with FB pages....but yet you have one..once again...IDIOT...by the way, your version of Windows is out of date. You might want to check MS for updates!
You again? You're not fit to even call yourself a script kiddie. You're as computer illiterate as it gets, son. That's been proven on many occasions. I'm still waiting for you to "hack" me also. Didn't your parents teach you not to play with fire? Also "social engineering" != hacking. If you're lucky, you won't fall victim to an SQLi or DoS. Now beat it.
Bill

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You again? You're not fit to even call yourself a script kiddie. You're as computer illiterate as it gets, son. That's been proven on many occasions. I'm still waiting for you to "hack" me also. Didn't your parents teach you not to play with fire? Also "social engineering" != hacking. If you're lucky, you won't fall victim to an SQLi or DoS. Now beat it.
Funny, I didn't say a word about hacking. But I was hoping you could point put one of those "many occasions"? Nice try though!
bill is a putz

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Judged:

also wrote:
You all just need to chill out and act like adult men n not some school yard lower class bullies! Grow up and turn your cheek. Dont be part of the problem be the solution!
Blow it out your azz! Topix is nearly dead. Just helping it along. A few punks will be disciplined for their disrespect before it's over with.
bill is a putz

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Judged:

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your little puppet is a string you idiot. Let me clue you in a a few things, there is no personal information out there for you to post about me that isn't already out there...I should know, I posted them you jag-off. How stupid can you actually be? You are talking about people with FB pages....but yet you have one..once again...IDIOT...by the way, your version of Windows is out of date. You might want to check MS for updates!
Funny how you cried that you didn't post any personal information just a few weeks ago. Thanks for the worthless information about MS. Do I have a FB page? Why would you assume that I have one? Maybe it isn't mine, idiot. My puppet on a string. Nothing but a lonely punk that tries to have the last word. Just wait until I start re-posting some of your classic posts. Your "friends" will see what a d ouchebag you really are.
Nozz

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Judged:

bill is a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you cried that you didn't post any personal information just a few weeks ago. Thanks for the worthless information about MS. Do I have a FB page? Why would you assume that I have one? Maybe it isn't mine, idiot. My puppet on a string. Nothing but a lonely punk that tries to have the last word. Just wait until I start re-posting some of your classic posts. Your "friends" will see what a d ouchebag you really are.
Wow, what a wuss! You don't even have the stone to post with your own account. You aren't a man at all! Go ahead, start reposting, nobody but you give a ratz azz anyways. You should really get a hobby but it is flattering to know that your life is dominated by thoughts of me! But really, get over it, your obsession is really unhealthy. Go ahead, get the last word, I'm getting ready to leave on vacation and really doubt that I'll be checking on topix when I get back...look me up on the 'other' system if you decide to sack up and stop using your sisters FB account to post with...go ahead, reply...the only reading will be the folks you've already annoyed anyways....
bill is a putz

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Judged:

Nozz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a wuss! You don't even have the stone to post with your own account. You aren't a man at all! Go ahead, start reposting, nobody but you give a ratz azz anyways. You should really get a hobby but it is flattering to know that your life is dominated by thoughts of me! But really, get over it, your obsession is really unhealthy. Go ahead, get the last word, I'm getting ready to leave on vacation and really doubt that I'll be checking on topix when I get back...look me up on the 'other' system if you decide to sack up and stop using your sisters FB account to post with...go ahead, reply...the only reading will be the folks you've already annoyed anyways....
Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are rock-hard stupid. Good riddance. It's a good thing you won't be back. Every man should know his limitations. Funny how you write just like billy broken condom. I guess all idiots are cut from the same mold. See you on FB.
Anonymous

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Judged:

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I didn't say a word about hacking. But I was hoping you could point put one of those "many occasions"? Nice try though!
Oh "Bill" from Lancaster. I guess there's more than one tough guy Bill claiming someone elses OS is out of date and thinking he's an IT expert. My mistake, I'm sorry.

Nice back tracking though, really. Lying isn't good for you "Bill".
BMW

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

also wrote:
You all just need to chill out and act like adult men n not some school yard lower class bullies! Grow up and turn your cheek. Dont be part of the problem be the solution!
Just wanted to say hi....
also

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

BMW wrote:
<quoted text>Just wanted to say hi....
HI!!!:9)
BMW

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Judged:

also wrote:
I have 4 cheeks. Do you have a preference?

Got to mow some weeds today, so I will not be on the porch. Can see you pool side this evening though.
WOW

Ephrata, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

So what was the reason this kid went onto the other lane....??????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 37 min Eddie Swindell 51,202
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 7 hr tom the con artist 3,832
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Thu SSL 5,396
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••